wvbltl.jpg

Title: A Boy and His Dragon

Author: Cooper R.

Format: PDF

Pages: 244

Provider: cuntess

Plot:

A Being(s) in Love Story

Arthur MacArthur needs a job, and not just for the money. Before he dropped out of school to support his younger sister, he loved being a research assistant at the university. But working for a dragon, one of the rarest and least understood magical beings, has unforeseen complications. While Arthur may be the only applicant who isn’t afraid of Philbert Jones in his dragon form, the instant attraction he feels for his new employer is beyond disconcerting.

Bertie is a brilliant historian, but he can’t find his own notes without help—his house is a hoard of books and antiques, hence the need for an assistant. Setting the mess to rights is a dream come true for Arthur, who once aspired to be an archivist. But making sense of Bertie’s interest in him is another matter. After all, dragons collect treasure, and Arthur is anything but extraordinary.

Get A Boy and His Dragon BL Novel (Ebook):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

icon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackstar15

• Penplum

• gladys1620

• betty87

I found the style a bit difficult to read at the beginning, maybe because it's different from other fantasy stories, but quickly it took my breath away. There was so much powerful emotion which threatened to explode at any moment of the story, I was on edge to see what would happen next. Again I would regret it was not longer but at the same time it was just perfect.

Thank you for sharing!

• 1 month later...

thank you for sharing!! the concept of dragons and beings were really interesting though i wanted the prelude to them together shorter and the happily ever after longer with more intimate scenes. but the characters were very nice!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that I'm a little cheesy, but this novel was a treasure! The prelude is a bit longer and I would also prefer to have more of the happily ever after, but I would not changed it. Thank you for it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...