៙BL 'If You' ~Writer Contest~៙

Asakura-Sama

2bcnys.jpg

Graphics: Asakura-Sama

Organizer: Saga

Approved: Key

300xk51.png

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making, we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write.

This month we will have a new theme set and it's -

"If You"

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "If You". So show us your imagination!

2ex79s5.png

++Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.++

++Only stories are accepted, no poems.++

++The story must be rated as for 16+.++

++No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.++

++Love must be between two males.++

++Title of the story is up to you.++

++Post the finished work on this thread.++

++Read the rules once again.++

14xgion.png

++1,500 points for all that applied++

++5,000 points for the winner

+ a Manga cover card from the iShop++

2v8lmjc.png

01, August 2014 - 01, September 2014

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• sue werner

• Blackbutlergurl

• Kiyah

TITLE: If You Do That One More Time...

WORD COUNT: 600 (exactly, phew...-Title and my name at the end)

NOTES: Please tell me if I somehow went against rules (I read and then read again, I promise^^)

DaHaeng stood in front of his roommate’s door, biting his lip and hesitating with one hand just above the doorknob, his other up by his hair as he curled the blonde strands around his fingers. He knew he’d irritated him, he’d made no secret of that with his constant threats on his life. No matter what he tried he just couldn’t seem to make JukIl like him like the others did. After a further moment of wavering he reached forwards, opening the door and poking his head around the frame.

“Juk…?” He’ll take a further step in, looking around for any signs of his violent friend in case he wasn’t in the mood to be reasoned with. “You in here?” Trying to keep the normal cheerful tone in his voice despite his mild fear at the emptiness of the room. He’ll look up to the ensuite door when it opens, JukIl stepping out wearing only his pants and stopping to the sight of DaHaeng, sighing a little bitterly as he brushes his asymmetrical fringe aside.

“What do you want, freak?” DaHaeng breathing out in relief when JukIl’s tone suggests mild irritation as opposed to how badly he could have reacted. He’ll walk the rest of the way into the bedroom, closing the door behind himself as JukIl goes over to sit on the edge of his bed, lighting a cigarette and blowing the smoke aside as he glances back to him. “…Well?”

Oh…! Sorry, Juk, I came here to apologize about earlier.”

“What about it?” DaHaeng getting the feeling that JukIl is playing with him, knowing he couldn’t have forgotten his attempts to strangle him when he wouldn’t stop trying to get comfortable on the couch.

“Well you just seemed…kind of angry, I don’t know-” Faltering when JukIl laughs slightly, feeling his cheeks flushing in exasperation to his next words.

“You don’t apologize well, freak.”

“I don’t normally have to…” Pouting now, this sudden switch to teasing seemingly hurting him worse than if JukIl had tried to attack him as normal. A silence falling over the room until DaHaeng can’t handle it anymore, talking again before he can stop himself, “Juk, do you even like me?”

“Not if you keep calling me that…” (Juk meaning ‘Rice Porridge’ in Korean)

“You’re so mean to me.”

“Does that make you angry?” Raising his eyebrows as he asks, a smirk on his lips to getting a rise out of the ordinarily easygoing DaHaeng.

“…N-no-”

“Come here.” DaHaeng looking to him in suspicion, not sure he should trust the look on JukIl’s face. “I said come here…” Doing as told now, walking closer to where JukIl is sitting and being pulled down by his wrist, barely landing on the mattress and having to re-adjust himself so he won’t fall off. When he turns back he’ll blush again to seeing JukIl’s face so close to his own. “Why don’t you just admit that I piss you off too?”

“B-because you don’t.” JukIl sighing and rolling his eyes as he turns slightly away.

“Sure I don’t…but tell me one thing.”

“…What?” Leaning back, his eyes widening slightly as JukIl reaches up to touch his curls.

“…Do you keep this mess around deliberately to get on my nerves?”

“M-my hair?”

“You know I hate it…and besides…if you get it out of your face enough you’re almost pretty…” DaHaeng barely having time to let this sink in before he has JukIl’s hand at the back of his neck, pulling him into a rough kiss. Whimpering lightly as he closes his eyes and thinks to himself.

‘He likes me…’

~Megs

Warning: GET TISSUES!

Word Count: 402

If Only You Could Love Me...

Naoki felt nervous, he felt as though his heart would burst. Clenching his fists Naoki opened his mouth and said “I love you Shin-san!” His throat felt dry and his back felt wet with sweat. Noaki slowly raised his head to look at Shin and wait for an answer, Shin simply looked at Naoki questionably. “I-I’m sorry for saying something like that all of a sudden!” Naoki yelled as he turned around to run away. One of his arms were grabbed by Shin and he was pulled into Shin’s arms. Naoki felt a embarrassed and confused at Shin’s behavior. Shin placed his hand on Naoki’s chin and tilted his head closer to his. W-wait, don’t tell me he’s going to…? I don’t know what to do, my mind is going blank! Naoki thought as he closed his eyes to wait for Shin to kiss him. Naoki heard a buzzing sound in the background. He slightly opened his eyes to realize…

Naoki woke up in his bedroom covered in sweat. Naoki puzzledly looked around the room that he was in. S-so it was a dream after all. The mind sure is cruel Naoki thought as he touched his own lips, reassuring himself that it was just a figment of his imagination. Why? Why do I have these feelings? I know that Shin-san has girlfriend and all but, why? This...This hurts...This hurts so much that I can’t stand it. Shin-san has known me ever since we were kids so, how come he can’t feel the same way? Maybe, I’m just sick. I’m sick in the head to think about a boy in that way. Why, why was I born this way? This isn't far! Naoki’s thoughts sunk lower and lower. Buzz, buzz, buzz! His phone rang on top of the dresser. He looked at the screen and saw that it was Shin. Shin texted “Hey man, why aren't you at school? D:” Naoki’s eyes welled up and he couldn't hold back from crying any longer. He replied “I can’t be your friend anymore” “H-huh? Woah woah woah, what’s wrong? ;;” “Please don’t text me again” Noaki ended the conversation and tossed his cell phone on the ground. He laid back down on the bed and stared at a picture on his dresser he took with Shin. He stared at the picture until sleep took over him. If only… you could love me, Shin.

Regarding the rules, there's not necessarily "love" between two males. Read the story and if it doesn't fit i'll take it down ;A;

Word count: 532 (including title)

A changed man

In the past we were happy, we did everything together and we were like a real couple.....

William opened the door to his and Johns apartment, immediately when he closed the door behind him he heard how John yelled and said to bring him beer from the fridge.

William took his shoes of and put them in the cabinet where they usually keep their shoes.

He went to the kitchen and put the grocery bags that he had with him on the table.

John hasn't always been like this, he had a job that had a good salary and he was a very cheerful man. Everything changed when he got fired from his job after hitting his boss, after that he wasn't the man William knew, the man that was always so cheerful and positive in everything he did.

Nowadays John is just lying around the apartment in his boxers and a shirt. William unpacked everything from the grocery bags and after that he went to give John his beer. William came into the living room and saw that John was lying on the sofa watching TV. He went over to him and gave him his beer.

''John, have you found a job or have you even tried to search for a new job?'', William asked, but he already knew the answer.

''Keep quiet, I'm watching TV and your salary is enough to keep us going so I don't need a job''

William frowned and sighed, this man isn't the John he once knew...

He went to bedroom and changed his clothes to pajamas. William was always so tired after work and when he came home he had to fetch John his beer and clean up after him.

He was dead tired of this, he had already found an apartment and was going to move out after a few days

~Three days later~

William was drinking coffee and reading the newspaper in his new apartment.

The apartment wasn't that big but enough for one person, somehow William felt lonely without John.

William had been thinking if he did the right choice with leaving him.

He also wondered if he should have told John he was leaving instead of leaving a note with ''I'm leaving, I wish you good luck and hopefully you find a good job that you like'' written on it.

''John... We would still be the happy couple if you wouldn't have been fired from your job'', he muttered.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and William shouted ''Coming''.

He hurried towards the door and opened it.

He stood there looking at the man that had been standing behind the door.

The man looked at him with a smile.

That smile could only belong to one person. William felt how his sight became blurry with all the tears in his eyes.

''William'', John said and spread his arms as requesting to embrace William.

With tears in his eyes he let John embrace him.

''Why didn't come for me sooner? I missed you so much!'', William cried out

''I'm sorry, I missed you too'', John said gently and hugged him tighter.

Word counts: 596

Love Letter Massacre

The afternoon sun was dissolving into the horizon while the last of its light fell sluggishly on us through the classroom windows. I remembered salvaging the last of its pleasant warm while leaning against the cold window frame – but what I remembered most was the way it made your silky chestnut hair glow, and my urge to run my hand through it. Contrasting with my relaxing posture, you were scribbling furiously on the poor piece of paper. Its suffering ended quickly, but only to be crumpled into a ball and threw onto the hard floor, joining the rest of its siblings whom share similar fate. I looked at it pitifully, ‘A love letter can’t possibly be that hard to write.’

You looked up, letting go of your next victim, half torn from the spent notebook. ‘A heartless person like you wouldn't understand.’ You shot back before resuming back with your attack – there went another fine page.

‘Just write “Dear miss – whatever her name is - I have loved you for a long time now, period.” Easy, no?’ I leaned down to pick up the pitifully ball, trying my best to revive it back to its original state – no luck – while reading the content. It wasn't much different from the many love letters I’d received from girls, but something was wrong. I winced, ‘Oi Hito, there is no name here. Don’t tell me you don’t even know her name.’ I checked a few other balls to confirm my suspicion. If that was the case it certainly explained the frustration.

‘That’s not the case.’ You mumbled.

‘Then what is? Did you forget how to write the Kanji of her name or something?’

‘LIKE HELL!’ You jumped up from your seat, snatching the wrecked pages from my hand.

‘Whatever, just hurry up with it already.’ Sneaking a peek at your disheartened figure, I teased. ‘It’s getting late, I have to go!’ I picked up my bag, pretending to leave – ok that was mean.

‘Shou!’ Panicked, you grabbed my arm, yanking me backward so hard that we fell onto the papers’ corpses. Sitting at the heart of that massacre, eyes to eyes, only inches apart, time seemed to be frozen. As the blood rushed to our checks, so did the hidden emotions. Our mouth opened synchronously, but before the words could slip out it was taken by the invading wind from the long-forgotten open window – at least that was what I’d like to think happened. In reality, it was probably our suborn pride, growing fear and suspicion that ate the words away.

The day ended with the last threads of light deserting us, taking away our chance…. the written words chance to be spoken.

Here I was, many years later, talking to your fading lonesome silhouette through my office window – watching as the sunset took you away, laughing at our youths’ foolishness while trying to hold back the dry tear. My hand griped on a piece of paper, your love letter, the one from that afternoon, the one you wrote when you knew my eyes were tightly shut, the one you hid inside your shirt pocket near your beating heart – the one with my name on it. Between the wedding invitation card was where I found it, where it was hidden when your shaking hand forced in into mine. The damn thing was neatly folded too, of course, such discrimination. I wonder if you had written my name on the rest of letters then, would the miserable things be saved from their harsh fate.

Would this bitter memory become sweet?

Fin.

Urgh, I know the point of view made it a bit ambiguous, but I'm positive it's 2 dude XD.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, i have more than 600 words! I have 608 with the title included. Is it okay? ^^''

It's just that i don't know what to cut!! I'm so sorry!! T__T

Am i disqualified? >.

About the story: the first two parts are like the begining of everything, yet different days. The last part is the most recent event (i think we can call it that). Between the recent event and the begining, let's say a lot of time has passed.

If you knew me...

Alex squashes a small piece of paper in between his closing fingers, repeating the words he had just read over and over again in his head.

If you would love me…

Every time he remembered those black words in the paper, his anger would rush through his veins.

He never liked pranks, not even as a little boy. The last thing he imagined himself doing was to sit on his sofa watching those awful shows, using someone’s suffering as a way to amuse others. What was so funny in watching someone pushing his friend into a swimming pool? That level of stupidity is something he couldn’t understand.

“Not me!! I’m not going to be made a joke by these silly chain messages. You all can go to hell!!” In a swift movement he puts the crushed paper inside his pocket. Moving is arm, he then glances at the watch resting in his wrist. “Crap! I’m going to be late!”

His day couldn’t go any worst. A client had been calling nonstop complaining about some software problems, his secretary had done the unthinkable – spilling coffee all over his shirt – and he even had some crazy punk leaving messages in his mail box.

After taking a deep breath he leaned on the chair and put his hands on his pocket. Feeling the paper, he remembered the words written on it. This was bothering him more than it should. “Stupid chain message!”

Hesitant, he grabbed the pen and wrote what was on his mind that exact moment.

~~~~

1 2 3… The elevator numbers were slowly lightening up, one by one. When the number 10 finally shines, the door opens and a big crowd moves outside the unmoving elevator. People were in a hurry, almost fighting each other to see who would reach their desk faster.

“The rush hour…” Nico was finally able to breathe. It was always like this. He tried his best every time, but in the end he would always be knocked and pushed somewhere along the way. “I should really start using the stairs” After a big sigh, he slapped his face with both hands and looked ahead. “No time to such thoughts! Let’s work hard today as well!”

His desk was the closest to the director’s office. The boss was well known for his grumpy face and burning eyes. Every single worker feared those doors. However, for Nico, he was a god and that office his heaven.

After making sure no one was looking he took his wallet and grabbed a small piece of paper. He read for himself what was written and couldn’t help but smile. “It was worth it looking up the mail box”

Checking once again his surroundings, he ripped the corner of some paper in his desk and wrote something as quickly as possible.

~~~~

Alex got up and before leaving for work, like always, he opened his mail box. This time, not only one piece of paper, but a whole bunch of them, fell on his feet.

He picked them up.

“If you would love me… I would pay your dinner.”

“If you would love me… I would hold your hand.”

“If you would love me… I would smile”

“If you would love me… I would go along with your pranks.”

(…)

Surprised with his own answers so far, he laughed.

But a different paper was there that day: “If you would meet me…”

Noticing his boss was already on the move, Nico approached the mailbox. Gently he opened it and took the only paper there, reading what was written.

“… I would love you, probably”

If only I didn't let him go

"Jin, please don't go...please!"Rin sniffled sadly, burying his face into Jin's sweatshirt. "I'm sorry but it's for the best, I'll be back once everything blows over , I promise 'Kay?". " I promise, baby so stay strong for me, we'll start all over, make some new memories and we'll stay together forever" Jin stroked my hair while he placed butterfly kisses, kissing away my tears

and hugging me affectionately trying to hold back his own tears. I love you, you know that, don't you baby?" Jin cupped Rin's chin loving n looked at his beautiful teary eyes. Rin did nothing but nod as more tears threatened to spill out." Look,baby" Jin took out a dainty little box, opened it up to reveal a heart locket, and put it around Rin's neck," to always remember me by n I have a matching necklace so I can always remember you,baby"." I have to go, the train is coming". Jin gently unwrapped Rin's arms that were around him and kissed Rin's dainty hands"I have to go, baby please be safe". Rin slowly nodded unwillingly"be safe please, don't do anything reckless" "Anything for you, baby "Jin pulled in Rin for one last kiss and made sure it lasted until a long, loud whilste sounded. "That's the train it's about to leave,"Jin slung his duffel over his shoulder. Jin backed away slowly then ran in a sprint to the train. I reached up waiting for his hand to grab it but when he didn't, I collapsed on my knees, finally bawling...if only I didn't let him go...

Passion,Love,Fire

The day was cold,dark and stormy."What a perfect setting." Kei sighed."I'm single and lonely on a day that hurts the most". Kei had just found out,that, his lover of 5 years, had been cheating on him.This rainy day in question,was supposed to be their 6th anniversary."Who knew that such a person as I could have so many flaws". Kei picked up his cat,Kitsu, and stroked him gently.Silence filled the room,slowly,achingly,pushing down on Kei. As the silence became more and more and more unbearable, a loud knock shattered the tension surrounding Kei. " Must be the neighbor" Kei said, as the temporary relief poured into him.Sure enough, his next door neighbor, Shinbou, stood in the doorway. "Hey,um,I was wondering if,you wouldn't mind me accompanying you for a while,well,at least until the rain stops." Shinbou stayed quiet as Kei was thinking of a reply."Sure why not.I'm quite lonely right now,so I don't mind." Kei whispered quietly. " Is something wrong" asked Shinbou. "Why are you speaking quietly?" Kei,in a weakened state,did not reply."Why" Shinbou repeated, over and over again, but still Kei did not reply."Why" Shinbou repeated one more time,but this time, embraced Kei in a tender manner. An "I love you " escaped Shinbou's lips, and Kei gasped,as the passion in his body reignited once more.

Wordcount: 426 with title included

~Lost love~

Fooled by your sweet smile and your kindness, how could I be so stupid?

Warmth of the freshly made coffee in a mug, warmed Keitas hands after being out in the cold without gloves. He had just gotten home from work and was now sitting in his apartments kitchen and looking out the window. It was raining outside and he watched how the water drops slowly moved downwards on the window. It somehow reminded him of how he shed tears over breaking up with his former boyfriend. He met him in a store and they started talking and that's how they got to know each other. At first glance he looked cold and distant, but he really was kind and friendly. They went on a few 'dates' and they started going out. Life was great, work was doing well and he had a happy relationship, everything felt like it couldn't be better. Then there came the day when his boyfriend left and had erased himself from Keitas life. For many days he cried and longed for him.

"What would I answer if you would say that you still love me?", he muttered.

At the exact moment he saw his former boyfriend walking on the street, laughing and holding hands with a woman. Keita pressed his hand on the window as trying to reach out to his former boyfriend. Keita didn't try to open the window and shout or run after him. He just sat on the chair in his kitchen and shed tears.

There was no mistaking on what their relationship was, you could see it clearly as day. Tears flowed down his cheeks like an endless stream. He was crying but he didn't feel any sadness come over him. He was still holding the coffee mug with the other hand and he felt how it had turned cold. He stood up, poured the coffee down in the sink and then he decided to forget him forever and maybe find someone new.

~One month later~

Keita had forgotten about his former boyfriend and he actually was dating someone at the moment. The man was like his former boyfriend, kind and friendly, maybe it's a type he likes or then he's still longing for his former boyfriend. While thinking this he felt how he was pulled into an embrace.

"You're thinking about your former boyfriend, aren't you?", said his boyfriend Eiji.

"I'm not, believe me", he said and closed his eyes.

While in Eijis embrace he mumbled "I'm glad I met you".

Hope I am not too late to post my piece. Here is the details.

Title: If You Were Here With Me...

Genre: Angst/Romance/Drama

Words count: 600 (Counted by Word. Not included the title)

It had been three years since he separated with his lover. Now, he was an adult and worked as a secretary for the President in the company where he was working. Though, three years had passed… Yuuki never forgot about the first man in his life.

Yamazaki Ken.

He was his senpai when he was a High School boy and they attended the same club. That was chess club. Yamazaki-senpai was tall with short dark hair and a handsome face. He also good in sports and academic.

Different from him.

He was short, lean, has a girly face and bad at sports and academic. He wasn’t sure why he joined the chess club either, but it was probably because the senpai was there. He loved Yamazaki-senpai when he first saw him giving a speech at the entrance ceremony.

And luckily for him, Yamazaki-senpai confessed to him that he loved him.

See, he was lucky, right?

He still remembered it vividly…

At that time, he was the last person in the club room and since, he was a first year, he was asked by the more senior students to cleanup the club room. Not wanting to anger the senior, he wordlessly agreed. Beside, Yamazaki-senpai was not here today.

Suddenly, he heard the club door opening with a soft click. Turning back, he almost dropped the chess board to the floor. He gulped down in a panic and blushed when Yamazaki-senpai smiled at him.

“Umm…senpai? What are you doing here?”

Senpai just smiled and looked at him with a strange emotion in his eyes.

“Um… s-senpai?”

Without word, the club president stepped closer to him and took the chess board from his hands. He took a step back when the taller male student near him.

“Yamazaki-senpai, w-what is it?”

They were staring right into each others’ eyes as Yamazaki leaned down. Nervous and panicking, he closed his eyes. A second later, he felt a slightly chapped, but warm lips planted on his own. He blushed as he realized what was happening.

Yamazaki-senpai was kissing him!

It was just a moment and the warmth was already gone. Gingerly, he opened his eyes and was mesmerized by the intense emotion in those hazel orbs.

“Yuuki, I love you.”

Before he could utter any word, Yamazaki-senpai placed a finger on his lips, stopping him from speaking anything.

“I love you, Yuuki. I’ve been in love with you since I meet you in the hallway, asking me for direction of the student hall.”

“Senpai, I…”

“Could you please go out with me, Yuuki? I know I’m being impatient, but I need to hear your answer now.”

Seeing the conflicted emotions in those beautiful eyes, he already knew my answer. Indeed, Yuuki knew it long before he knew Senpai was in love with him. Without any word, he tiptoed and leaned up to give a kiss to answer him.

It didn’t take a minute for Yamazaki to respond with renewed vigor. Yuuki gasped when he felt a tongue licking his bottom lip. He didn’t ready for the deep kiss yet and was unable to respond when Yamazaki-senpai slipped his tongue inside of his mouth and engaged him with an unfamiliar dance.

They danced for a while and broke when the much needed oxygen was beginning to decrease.

Looking into his new lover’s eyes, Yuuki whispered three magic words, “I love you too, Yamazaki-senpai.”

That was a story of a long time ago… looking down on the cemetery, his eyes saddened as he placed a bouquet of white roses.

Yamazaki Ken

15th July 19** - 21st February 20**

Join in :)

….. Life ain’t beautiful ….

“Where I am now?” I asked myself while waking up in the cold and dark room. I tried to look around the place I was still in.

“What the hell is here?” I roared in my throat again and again, it was an old iron cell with a thick wall in front of me. I really didn't recall how I became like this, who I could ask how and why I had to be in the trap -jail like a hamster in the running wheels.

My head hurt in an instant, I grabbed my forehead but I felt there’s big gauze on and it started damp with blood after my squeezing.

“Am I dreaming?” Or someone wants to tease me?

” Is there a candid situation all around here?”I tried to cool down myself and took deeper breath but nothing seemed better. My veins still worked faster and I also heard my own louder heartbeat either.

I needed someone who could tell me what the matter to me is as well.

Few hours passed by, my friend came and brought me some food and drinks.

He started to ask me about some document he wanted. He asked me to calm down about the things he had to say. I nodded my head and promised I would say nothing and put all my intention for sure.

All he said really made me numb, I was charged to be a murderer because of killing my boyfriend with a metal vase after he had punched me when I could catch him about the “third person”, who’s interfered our relationship. And yes, I couldn't stand for this and I wouldn't let others to be between both of us.

“Why are you smiling?” My friend asked me when he saw my grin.

I shook my head and said thank to him for his favor and caring. He still continued more if he had known more about my love problem, he wouldn't have left me to stay or hold the fake relationship as I did like this.

I felt a bit surprised, I never saw him so serious like this moment before.

“Where is he now?” I asked about my lover who I killed by my own hands, should I go to see him for the last farewell? Or let him stay in peace with torture?

‘’His bodies was taken away, everyone in his family wants to kill you too, you know?”

My best friend screamed on me and pouted with worries. I couldn't help laughing out loud, and accepted all things I’ve done. Maybe his life was mine and mine was for the devil one. I wasn't scared of death anymore.

/// Slap.. Slap… Slap ///

My best friend’s hand slapped on my cheek, and he said that if I couldn't love myself, he couldn't love me anymore neither., then he walked away and never came back to me……

"Jin, please don't go...please! I want to go with you…please…I want to be with you! Don’t you want to be with me?!” Didn’t we promise each other that we’ll be together, forever and ever, that nothing will break us apart?! And it’s all because you won’t tell me?! You won’t tell your own boyfriend?! Is it because you won’t trust me?! Or is it because you love some else,is’nt it?! That’s why you’re leaving me without telling me anything?! "Rin sniffled sadly, burying his face into Jin's sweatshirt, punching his chests with my fists while I cried. Why would I love someone else other than you? There’s isn’t any other person in the world that I’d rather be with than you, you are my world ,baby “ I wiped a tear with my thumb and softly kissed his palm" but this time, and only this time that I can’t take my world with me, Where I’m going will be really dangerous, and I won’t forgive myself anymore if you got injured, I might just lose it if something as beautiful, gentle, and dainty like you was in a cruel, rough, and ugly place I'm sorry but it's for the best, I'll be back once everything blows over , I promise 'Kay?". " I promise, baby so stay strong for me, we'll start all over, make some new memories and we'll stay together forever, just like we said we would on that special night, under the stars, okay babe?" Jin stroked my hair while he placed butterfly kisses, kissing away my tears

and hugging me affectionately trying to hold back his own tears. I love you, you know that, don't you baby?" Jin cupped Rin's chin loving n looked at his beautiful teary eyes. Rin did nothing but nod as more tears threatened to spill out." Look, baby" Jin took out a dainty little box, opened it up to reveal a heart locket, and put it around Rin's neck," to always remember me by n I have a matching necklace so I can always remember you, baby"." I have to go, the train is coming". Jin gently unwrapped Rin's arms that were around him and kissed Rin's dainty hands” I have to go, baby please be safe, I love you”, Jin said one last time, his voice cracking a little. Rin slowly nodded unwillingly” Be safe please, don't do anything reckless" "Anything for you, baby "Jin pulled in Rin for one last kiss and made sure it lasted until a long, loud whistle sounded. "That's the train it's about to leave," Jin slung his duffel over his shoulder. Jin backed away slowly then ran in a sprint to the train. I reached up waiting for his hand to grab it but when he didn't, I collapsed on my knees, finally bawling...if only I made him stay..If only I could imprison him in my house to make him stay, I couldn’t even care less if he started to hate me right then...just for being with me was all that matters to me…to know that I’m safe and I wouldn’t let him escape or let him go out anymore until I could accompany him…if only I didn’t let him go…

Word count:537

- - - Updated - - -

"Jin, please don't go...please! I want to go with you…please…I want to be with you! Don’t you want to be with me?!” Didn’t we promise each other that we’ll be together, forever and ever, that nothing will break us apart?! And it’s all because you won’t tell me?! You won’t tell your own boyfriend?! Is it because you won’t trust me?! Or is it because you love some else,is’nt it?! That’s why you’re leaving me without telling me anything?! "Rin sniffled sadly, burying his face into Jin's sweatshirt, punching his chests with my fists while I cried. Why would I love someone else other than you? There’s isn’t any other person in the world that I’d rather be with than you, you are my world ,baby “ I wiped a tear with my thumb and softly kissed his palm" but this time, and only this time that I can’t take my world with me, Where I’m going will be really dangerous, and I won’t forgive myself anymore if you got injured, I might just lose it if something as beautiful, gentle, and dainty like you was in a cruel, rough, and ugly place I'm sorry but it's for the best, I'll be back once everything blows over , I promise 'Kay?". " I promise, baby so stay strong for me, we'll start all over, make some new memories and we'll stay together forever, just like we said we would on that special night, under the stars, okay babe?" Jin stroked my hair while he placed butterfly kisses, kissing away my tears

and hugging me affectionately trying to hold back his own tears. I love you, you know that, don't you baby?" Jin cupped Rin's chin loving n looked at his beautiful teary eyes. Rin did nothing but nod as more tears threatened to spill out." Look, baby" Jin took out a dainty little box, opened it up to reveal a heart locket, and put it around Rin's neck," to always remember me by n I have a matching necklace so I can always remember you, baby"." I have to go, the train is coming". Jin gently unwrapped Rin's arms that were around him and kissed Rin's dainty hands” I have to go, baby please be safe, I love you”, Jin said one last time, his voice cracking a little. Rin slowly nodded unwillingly” Be safe please, don't do anything reckless" "Anything for you, baby "Jin pulled in Rin for one last kiss and made sure it lasted until a long, loud whistle sounded. "That's the train it's about to leave," Jin slung his duffel over his shoulder. Jin backed away slowly then ran in a sprint to the train. I reached up waiting for his hand to grab it but when he didn't, I collapsed on my knees, finally bawling...if only I made him stay..If only I could imprison him in my house to make him stay, I couldn’t even care less if he started to hate me right then...just for being with me was all that matters to me…to know that I’m safe and I wouldn’t let him escape or let him go out anymore until I could accompany him…if only I didn’t let him go…

Word count:537

Ignore my last post please, that one had only over 200 words

Here is my submission, hope I am not too late.

According to Microsoft Word, I have 592 words, enjoy the read!

Rated 16+ (though there's nothing explicit in the story but still hot I think :) )

Fantasy Lover

Arthur Lockwood watched the shockingly handsome man with his square jaw, sexy pouty lips and sinfully intense bottomless black eyes give a presentation-cum-lecture in the semi-medium sized lecture hall of Park Row College and realised with a start that he was in love. The man’s name, Damian Grayson, struck fear in most people’s hearts and minds as he was known throughout the IT and Financial industries to be a shrewd, cunning and very sharp businessman. He had started out as a graphics designer for Just Graphics and was so good at his job, gaining popularity and demand from his customers, that he had been promoted to Business Manager before he had reached the age of 30. The managing director of the company realised that he was never going to find a challenge nor reach his potential with a small company such as Just Graphics and so had introduced him to a business associate ten years ago. He now brokered deals and proposals for graphics such as signs and logos, advertisements and computer games, between a large co-operation that was like Apple and Microsoft with other foreign co-operations all over the world, an impersonal mediator. He seemed to know instinctively what ideas were lucrative and what weren’t as all ideas signed off by him went on to make thousands and potentially even millions of pounds in the first 5 years out on the market.

Arthur took this opportunity to admire and fantasize about the man at the front, his own blue eyes gleamed with interest and lust. He was a good looking sort of man himself, or at least, all the girls in the college seemed to think so as he drew their attention to his broad shoulders and lean yet muscular frame that he had developed during being a pitcher in baseball during high school. He had wanted to go on to being a professional but had sprained a muscle in his shoulder and wrist and had been informed that he would never be able to pitch again. He had never been able to go to the national championships with his team in his senior year, though the team had been beat. At the time, he had seen these awful graphic logos and designs that had been advertising throughout the baseball season and had been so attracted to them, they had influenced him to want to draw, create and produce such amazing graphics. It turned out that Damian had been the designer behind the very ones that had caught Arthur’s eye that year so it was kind of amazing for him to be sitting only five rows away from him.

‘If you accepted me as lover, we could create such inspirational work together. If you returned my feelings of love and admiration, we could go on countless dates and maybe even live together.’ Arthur thought to himself, imagining in his head how if Damian was his lover now, at the end of the lecture, he could be pulled into the nearest office where no prying eyes see into and be kissed within the inch of his life, to be able to run his hands through Damian’s thick black hair that looked silky to the touch, to feel his lips upon his neck....

“Hey, Hey!”

Arthur blinked and saw that Damian was staring right at him, a complex expression of amusement and annoyance on his super gorgeous face. Arthur could feel the heat creep up his face as he was forced to admit, “Sorry, sir, I wasn’t listening....”

“If you would”

“ And who the heck are you?” ... The first words i heard from Xyler, my lover, as i came back from abroad... Our friends said he had a coma for almost a month before i return... But the doctors said he was perfectly fine when he woke up... He remembered everything and anything... Except for us being lovers.... “ hey Roan! Are you listening?! “ he said as he slam his palm on the table... He was talking about girls while were in my apartment drinking for a success deal with our client... We are partners in a business we built together and unfortunately my parents was sick so i have to go abroad to visit them cause they live there... “ you know Roan..” he lean his back on the sofa then take a sip on his beer before he talk again..

“ Emma... Gian and Ulric said weird things about us...” ... I look at him and just stare... “ they said that were lovers and blah blah blah what so ever that were deeply in love with each other” he laugh as finish saying that.. I felt a sting inside my chest as he laugh about it... I unconsciously put my hand on my chest as i continue to listen.. “ hehheh they really are funny... I mean were friends right?... So how can we possibly become lovers? When we are really just friends and business part--- Roan?..” .. “ w-what? Is something wrong? “ i said as i flinch from him calling my name .... He just point at me then i suddenly felt something falling from my cheeks... “ Hey are you crying? “ he move closer to me then reach for my cheek... I unconsciously slap his hand away... Few seconds of silent was happen between us then i stand up and run outside of my apartment... My chest was aching for some reason i already wipe my tears but it keeps on falling... It just hurt... He can forget anything but... Why the memory of us?... “ shit ... I knew its only temporary but...” my body slide down against the wall and i cried there... I continue on crying my self.... The silence around me broke as i heard some footstep coming towards me.... “ Roan...” i quickly wipe dry my drenched cheeks then stand up and and face him with a faint smile “ um... I’m sorry for what happen earlier maybe i’m just drunk that’s why i cried.. i’m sorry..” i was about to leave after i bowed to him but he suddenly pulled my arm.. “ Roan... I’m sorry...” i turn my head over my shoulder and smiled again.. “ you don’t have to be sorry... Its my fault after all ... “ i’m about to walk again but he pulled me and hug me... “ do you remember the movie we watch before?...”my eyes widened when he said that .... “ you told me that memories can be forgotten temporarily or permanently... But the feelings that you felt in those memories won’t change...” then he hug me tightly “i-is your memory...?” i said while stuttering ...” no but i knew... I love you... Even my memory was gone? My love for you will never will ” ...”Xyler..” he said i love you before he kiss me...

To be continue....

Title: If you think about it

Word Count: 600 (0-0; )

Author's Note: This was really tricky! I've never written a story so short, I had to keep taking out random words/phrases when I was done to make it fit the requirements >D

Also, while English is my first language, I have a rather stilted way of talking/writing, and some things are phrased oddly due to trying to not go over the word limit. This isn't an excuse, but an apology >.>

Enough of me! Onto the story! ^^

(I swear it doesn't have emoticons…)

"If you think about it, we'd make a good couple." Aki said.

"Huh? You mean doubles-partners, right?" Takao asked hesitantly. Aki and Takao were teammates on the tennis team together. They stayed after practice so Takao could help Aki, a newer member, with some techniques.

Aki shook his head, however, a few long strands of hair that escaped his head band were plastered to his forehead with sweat.

"I don't mean in tennis." Aki reaffirmed. "But it makes sense, if you think about it, right? We get along, we have similar interests and views, we make each other happy and like spending time together, yeah?"

Takao was perplexed. Was he... being asked out? He felt the warmth spread under his cheeks. But didn't he like Aki? Takao would have never said such a thing out loud, but he had been developing feelings for his younger teammate for a while, burying those thoughts… but now Aki was the one confessing! This was great!

Takao cleared his throat.

"Y-yeah… you're right." He replied, smiling as his blush took a deeper shade. "I actually really like you, too."

"Hm…?" Aki tilted his head. "Oh! No…n-no! I was making a general observation, I didn't mean anything by it… sorry." The dark-haired, smaller boy said, smiling nervously.

"…"

"Saiki-sempai?"

"…"

"…"

"…I should be heading home."

~~~

"Ugh! Stupid!" Takao loudly groaned when he got to his own room, after he shut the door. He ignored his mother's concerned questions as he flopped onto the bed. How could he be so pathetic?!

'How do I face Aki again? How do I face anyone?!' He buried his face into his pillow and moaned. 'Maybe I should quit the team…' But… he loved tennis, he loved the team… it was his only chance to see Aki, too. Even if he was rejected, he really wanted to see him again.

And Aki was very awkward, despite his approachabley-handsome face that was hidden behind clunky glasses. He over-analyzed things and stated strange observations out loud. A "Still water runs deep" sort of guy, which Takao found cute.

~~~~

The next day, the team had practice again… and just his luck, Takao was the second one to arrive, after Aki.

"Saiki-sempai, hey there." He greeted, nodding politely, with a weird expression on his face.

"Hey…" Takao replied, not looking his friend in the eye. Feeling like this, he felt it would be better to just quit…

"I-I'm really sorry about yesterday." Aki said, stepping closer. Takao realized the look on his face was regret. That made sense… who wouldn't regret hearing a guy had a crush on you?

"Nah, it's nothing," Takao replied, looking away, and he wanted to take a step back, but he couldn't bring himself to. Subconsciously, he really liked being close to Aki. "You can't make yourself like someone."

"But… I do like you." Aki insisted. "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, I just can't be your boyfriend..."

Takao was in utter shock, he couldn't bring himself to even mutter a word of surprise.

"I-I mean… you're a cool guy, you have lots of friends. I bet lots of girls like you. Plus, you have tennis and school work. Even if you do like me, dating me would just be a detriment."

"A-are you being serious?" Takao finally managed to reply. "You're the one who pointed out all the reasons- and if you think about it, you're the best part of my life."

Now Aki was at loss for words, but neither of them needed to say anything.

The two boys shared their first kiss before the other teammates arrived.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL If You ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL If You ~Writer Contest~៙ are actually two;

shirotsuki with

the BL Love Story "If you knew me..."

and

sue werner with

the BL Love Story "If you were here with me..."

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winners win as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Omggggg!!!! *_*

I'm so happy!! There were so many good stories!! I was not expecting this at all!! :o

Thanks! :D

And awesome job everyone else! The stories were great! ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
congrats as well! :)

O.O I won? *again repeats* I won, seriously? *reality slaps me in the face* Yeay, I won! XD Never expected that. Anyway, thanks to the panels for giving me this chance to win my first BL Writer's Contest :)

Also, great works to everyone that participated. All of your works are great and unique in their own identity :)

To the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you! Congratulation to you too! ;D