The Human Tribution [+18] {Orochi x fameandfortune212}

fameandfortune212

WARNING: This is one on one RP between me and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character sheet:

2ro2noh.jpg

Name: Caeruleus Xenon

Personality: Bright, smart, shy, loving and caring. However, can be a very tough, strong personality guy.

Bio: Born in an average farmer family, however, he was born with ocean blue hair. That was why he was named Caeruleus Xenon (blue strange one). Which made people most of the time, kept distance from him, feared him. His childhood became something very lonely and sad. So he often played near the naga temple because people most of the time stay away from it, he has always been curious about the legend that roamed his island. Then Xenon grew up, he was very smart was quick-witted. He decided to study and further his knowledge. He later helped the village many things, from physical work to brain work. People soon to like him slowly and more accepting to him. But one day, the ceremony of choosing the human tribution to the naga. And Xenon was chosen. It must be fate

In ancient time. Human tributions or sacrifices were very common amongs the people. Like Minos pushing people to their death by sending prisoners, slaves into the labyrinth to fed his monstrous offspring Asterion - the minotaur. This sort of practices of human tribution or sacrifice to monster or gods happened all over Greece.

And the island of Skyros where a boy named Caeruleus Xenon, was no exception. There was a naga, roamed the island, since... forever. And every year, the village had to choose one person to be the tribution to the naga in his very own temple. And on one inferno day, Xenon was chosen to be the one. Couldn't defy the order of the village people, he bitterly accepted his fate and prepared his last night with his family before he went to the temple.

The next day, the Xenon got to before the golden steps of great temple he once was intrigued by it. Everyone chanted something far away from the place as he walked up the steps and into it. Even though it was broad daylight, but inside of the temple was slightly dimmed. He slowly and carefully went deeper

"He...hello? Anybody there?" he asked, the echo seconds later reached back to him.

Would the boy survive? We'll see.

The naga's temple:

greek_temple_1_by_lord_samulis-d5m8svc.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fameandfortune212

• 0rochi

d450f812bc64b8281f1fc76b4c88c2df-d4z00vw.png

Name: Kashi Lisandro

Personality: Smart/Wise,Quiet,Quick and Skilled. Can be very affectionate when he feels lonely.

Bio: Raised as an orphan by the tribes, he is now considered a spiritual gift from above,and is used to kill many in ancient sacrifices. Kashi is technically royalty,so he is treated as a prince when given sacrifices.

Kashi was trained at a very young age for combat,so he is known to be the strongest around. Though lacking skills with farming and other things,his keen wit is enough. Kashi has never had a mate,since most others of his species are hidden,so he lives alone in a large temple,waiting for a sacrifice to be given when he gets hungry.

Kashi had gotten bored,and had decided it was time for another sacrifice. That night,the selection was held,and Kashi watched with his beady,snake-like eyes at the crowd. Seeing as a boy with blue hair was picked,he smirked at the boy and licked his lips with his long tongue. Kashi yawned and stretched as he then slithered off to bed,excited for the next morning.

Today was the day.

After the selection for his next sacrifice,Kashi was thrilled to know that they had selected someone tasty-looking,unlike his last feed. Kashi awoke with a stretch and a yawn,ready to start the day with a great meal.

Slithering out from his small part of the temple that was his sleeping area,he soon heard the echoes in his temple,and attacked Caeruleus from behind,hissing delightfully in his ear. Kashi soon pulled away and studied this sacrifice. Healthy body,confident-looking... What was with that blue hair? Kashi shrugged. "So,what is your name,my sacrifice?" Kashi asked,in his surprisingly low,yet soothing voice.

Xenon looked left and right constantly to see what was inside this complex interior. He stepped a few more steps and he was finally walked into the darkness, he could not be seen anymore, the people outside stopped chanting. Everyone left the place and headed home, because on sacrifice day, people didn't want to work.

A few minutes in, he was attacked. Someone with a strong firm grip caught him from behind. Xenon yelped and struggled to get out of the grip, however, the arms grabbed him was as strong and as firm as a log of oak. He wasn't able to get out until he was released. Xenon quickly retreated about five steps backward.

He frowned up, adjusting his messed up clothes and slid strains of his puffed up hair when he was attacked. He tried to look of who attacked him, it was dim, he could see, but not too clearly, someone with long white hair. And horns? He looked down. Body of a... a serpent. Xenon widened his eyes in disbelief and almost gasped. Then Kashi asked him a question. He was a bit scared, however, he knew, showing fear would only disadvantaged him greatly, so he calmly replied "My name is Caeruleus Xenon. What is yours?"

"Kashi Lisandro." Kashi replied confidently. "I'm sorry about you being my sacrifice,but sometimes I get very alone and hungry.." he said,tracing a finger along Xenon's neck. "Grapes don't satisfy a carnivore for very long. I hope you've eaten healthy before this,or you'll taste horrible to me." he said,smirking and showing off his fangs. "I also provide a way of keeping you as my pet,if I wanted. If you can come up with a good reason for me not to eat you,I'll reward you and let you live here with me.." he said into Xenon's ear,hugging him from behind. "So far,nobody has given me a good reason,but at least you can try."

The naga started talking. Xenon intentive listenning to him. Being pet was not the very best idea, however, in this situation, it was much better than being eaten. Kashi's hand started touching Xenon body. He tried not to shake or show any fear. He tensed up his muscle, arched his chest forward and stood tall as he replied to the naga.

"I have three reasons for you. Firstly, i haven't eaten anything for two days, and i'm actually very skinny under these big clothes. Therefore, i'd be very very bad for you. Secondly, i may be poisonous to you. As you see, i have blue hair, and blue eyes, maybe Zeus made me that way because to mark that i'm the poisonous one, just like those colorful mushroom, they can kill you the most painful death. Thirdly, i know how to satisfy your hunger. I can hunt, and i know a secret place not much people on this island ever gone to. How about that, Kashi" he folded his arms together, watching and waiting for an answer, but inside, he was praying Zeus.

Kashi hissed softly. "Hmm.. You have a point. Perhaps Zeus did bless you with such a curse.." he said,gazing at Xenon's hair. "There aren't a lot of sacrifices who could hunt for me,so that's a benefit.." Kashi thought for a moment. "Mm,you have a deal." he smirked. "But remember,you must put up with me and fulfill my needs,or I'll eat you." he licked his lips in satisfaction. "How about you prove it to me? Come along,and go hunt." he said,offering him a dagger. "Come back here immediately." he commanded.

Inside, Xenon sighed in relief. He got away. For the time being. "I don't really know about fulfilling needs. So i can't say." He bit his forefinger, thinking "...But. Alright, i'll take the deal".

Xenon was given a dagger and was told to go hunt. Xenon actually could use this opportunity to escaped. But he wasn't that kind of man. He nodded and took the dagger, put them safely on his sash and went off for the hunt. "Wait here. I'll come back later"

Xenon went out of the temple. It was still daylight but noone knew about it because they were all in their houses, taking their day off. He swiftly moved around to the back of the temple and off to the deep deep forest. During walking, he collected a some jungle berries. He used the dagger to cut bunches of tree branch, old tree bark and picked up rocks on the way.

He kept going and going until he reached a secret beautiful prarie only he knew about. Then Xenon started to reached a big rock where he started putting the tree branches on and bashing them with another rock. He smashed them up until he could see all those wood fiber like strings. He quickly started to bind them together, knitting them all into about six nets and he tied four rocks on four corners of the nets. Xenon carefully walked and looked around for rabbit holes on the prarie. He put the nets onto every hole he could find. However, leaving one opened. Xenon later got out the berries he picked up and went back to the near the woods where he knew the weasel's habitant. He lured one ferret with the berries and luckily, he succeed. He caught the it with his bare hand. The weasel bit him, made him winced but didn't drop it. He bit his lips to stand the pain and ran as fast as he could back to the rabbits holes and pushed the ferret into one hole. All he had to do then was to wait for the rabbits to fell into his trap.

As expected. His trap was a success. The weasel, a famous rabbit hunter, chased its prey right into the nets he has set. Xenon quickly tied up the net that the rabbits were in with some of his handmade strings. He did that for a while until he has caught totally of ten. Xenon freed the weasel and carried those rodents back to the temple. He came back just about nearly two hours and a half later since he left.

He threw them in front of the waiting naga. "Enough for you?" Xenon, waiting for an answer, as he started sucking his blood from the wound the weasel caused him.

Kashi waited patiently for Xenon's return,as he nibbled on some grapes as an appetizer. Kashi soon saw Xenon arrive with ten plump rabbits,and he licked his lips hungrily. "Only enough for a snack,but it'll do~" replied Kashi,wrapping them all up in his tail like a snake would,and swallowed them all down in one gulp,looking like he hadn't even savored the flavor.

Kashi wiped his mouth with his tail and hissed in satisfaction after the fast meal. "Mmmm~ Thank you,that was delicious." he replied,the rabbits still traveling down past his stomach. "Perhaps I can make use of you.." he said,wrapping his tail around Xenon and pulling him close. "At least now I will have someone to keep me company." he smirked in delight.

Kashi devoured Xenon's worked in one gulp. The sight was horrible. Those wiggling rodents ended up in his stomach, after being bound by the tail, raw and some of them could even be alive. Xenon covered his mouth, as he trying to stand, watching the horrible act. Thinking that could've been Xenon himself if he didn't know how to hunt.

Kashi soon finished his meal, prepared by Xenon and wiped his mouth with his serpent's tail. And that very tail later dragged and pulled him closer to him. "You're welcome." He said as he tensed up again, being touched. He pushed the naga from him with his arm's length. "Company doesn't always neccessarily have to be this close, Kashi." He gulped.

Kashi's face saddened,letting go and turning away from him. "I'm sorry.. You're the only company I've had in so many years..." he said,sighing. It was true,since after he grew up,he was considered a monster by the people,because of his eating habits. He's never had anyone to cuddle with,besides a teddy bear he had,but he ate that too. Life was miserable for Kashi,but the people wouldn't allow him to be killed.

Kashi slithered away to go find something to do. "I'll leave you alone,then.." said Kashi. Loneliness was something Kashi couldn't cope with. Kashi went to his small room in the temple,and went to sleep.

Xenon could saw the sadness in the naga's eyes. It was somehow strange and unusual as he thought the naga would forcefully take Xenon again his will or maybe even eat him if he continued to defy him. His words seemee genuine. Xenon stood there for a minute, as he dazed off thinking about his situation. Xenon was as well, avoided by the villagers. He knew the naga's feeling.

"Hold on. Wait for me" Xenon called out for Kashi as he chased after him deeper into the templr. He reached a small room, believed it was his sleeping place. Xenon stood by the door, looking in and at the naga. He finally said "I... I actually know how you feel. For my hair and eyes. I was ignored and feared for my childhood." He looked down at his feet. "So sorry... i didn't know... that was how you feel... Alright. I'll be your company. But please don't feel hungry all of sudden and eat me. Okay?"

Kashi looked up at him and smiled,pulling Xenon close with his tail,and hugging him tight. "I won't ever ignore you." he promised. Kashi soon cuddled with Xenon and fell asleep,hugging together for warmth.

The villagers awoke early the next day to see that Kashi had not eaten Xenon,and were outraged. They commanded Kashi to eat Xenon,but he pushed them away from him. "He is of a benefit to me,so you better treat him with some respect!" yelled Kashi,as the villagers backed away. "You will all be my sacrifices in a moment,if you don't respect my orders!" he bellowed again,as the villagers nodded and obeyed his command.

Kashi smiled as he slithered back into the temple with Xenon. "Speaking of sacrifices... Are you able to hunt today,please? I'm a bit hungry.." said Kashi,as his stomach rumbled. "I'll give you some more tools." he said,giving Xenon some traps and another dagger. "Good luck,and be careful." he said.

Xenon was a bit surprised when Kashi suddenly pulled him close and even hugged him. Kashi seemed to be more friendly then he ever thought. Xenon no longer resisted the male and stayed in his arms. Xenon stayed up after Kashi has fallen asleep. He looked at the naga and slightly blushed, for this was the first time he was so close to someone like this. The naga was handsome now he looked at him closely, he secretly stroked some of his smooth white hair, moving it out of the way of his face. Xenon soon dazed off and fasted asleep a white later.

The next day, he woke up slowly along with the naga, he rubbed his eyes and yawned and followed him. He heard loud noises of protest. They wanted Kashi to eat him. Cruel minds they had. Xenon hid behind Kashi's back as he shouted in command of the villagers. He felt somewhat happy that finally, maybe after this, he'd be treated a bit better. Xenon timidly followed him back to the temple as Kashi started to feel hungry again and wanted him to go hunting. He was a bit surprised "You ate ten rabbits yesterday." Then he looked at the naga's pleadging eyes and heard his stomach rumbled. "Alright, I'll go."

He took the dagger and the traps he gave. Xenon again went to the prarie, on the way, he picked up acorn nuts and some edible cherries, berries. But today in a different area where he knew hogs lived in. He placed a tripod trap with heavy nets, and a string to set the trap down, just right above the mud pond where the hogs find food and took their mud bath in. He placed the baits he got earlier into the mud and waited in a near by bush. The first hod found his way to the mud, Xenon pulled the trapped and he jumped right into the hog to kill it. However, he failed, the hog was too strong for him, he landed in the mud and dirtied himself. Xenon set the trap again, ignored the fact that he got himself all messed up, and waited patiently. The next time, a fat, big hog stepped in, it looked very big, that made him really slow. Xenon knew he could do this. He pulled the trapped and jumped right into the trapped hog. It squeaked out of fear and struggled but Xenon finished it off quickly with a stab right on the head "I'm sorry. I've gotta feed my friend. I'm sorry. May Hades take care of you in the afterlife" he prayed for the hog before he started dragging it back to the temple.

Xenon slowly and heavily dragged the giant hog back, with his muddy body and hair. He got back by noon. He put it near Kashi. "There's your meal. This one would take at least a month to digest." He panted in tiredness.

Kashi waited patiently,until he saw Xenon arrive again. Looking at the large hog,he licked his lips. "Oh my,thank you very much~" he said,giving thanks for the food and hugging Xenon,as he swallowed it like the rabbits yesterday. This hog would keep him full for another two or three days. Kashi wiped the blood off his mouth,and he hissed again in satisfaction.

Later on,Kashi brought Xenon to a river to bathe so that he wasn't dirty,and provided Xenon some food as well. They arrived again at the temple by dark,and Xenon had already fell asleep,wrapped in serpent's tail as Kashi slithered to the small room to sleep. He cuddled up with Xenon comfortably,and went to sleep peacefully.

Xenon dodged Kashi's thanking hug "I'm dirty. Don't hug me. Just eat" then he turned away and avoided the sight of Kashi eating. When he finished, he led Xenon to the river to take a bath, he took some new clothes with him. Xenon told Kashi "Do not look." when they reached the river and he turned around, facing the river as he took off his clothes. The boy's body was smooth and light, some part was covered in mud though, it was clearly the result of little interaction with people, since most of the time, Xenon stayed at home and just studied by his own, he was also considered, unmanly and was disliked by many for his look. Xenon slowly submerge himself into the river cool water and cleansed the mud off from him.

Xenon finished and put on his new clothes and headed back to the temple. Due to the tiredness, he passed out as soon as he reached Kashi's sleeping chamber. Even though he was as sleep, but still very much awared that Kashi got back and snuggled with him and slept as well.

The next morning, Xenon woke up early as usualy, he stretched his body and rubbed his eyes before gazing to the naga to see if he has woken up or not. "Good... mhmm morning"

Kashi slowly opened his red eyes and rubbed them wearily. "Good mornin'.." he replied,brushing his long hair so that it wasn't frizzy. Kashi arose from his spot and let go of Xenon. Kashi slithered out into the main part of the temple. "I'm quite bored,and I'd enjoy some entertainment besides eating." added Kashi,tapping the tip of his tail on the ground like someone who was tapping their foot. "Do you have any ideas?" he asked Xenon,as he stretched and yawned.

Xenon watched him waking up. He combed his hair back as he watching. The male acted like every human was. It was nice. Xenon cracked a smile for the first time for ages. The naga was bored. He slowly approached him and stood next to him "Maybe we can talk. But that'd be boring too..." he started thinking, rubbing his chin a bit "Maybe we can go sailing. That'd be nice. I love the sea." He looked over at Kashi when he finished "You have any other idea?"

"I get seasick.. I apologize,but we cannot go sailing." said Kashi with a sigh,before he thought for a short moment. "Perhaps we could just go swim in the pond nearby." he smiled and wrapped up Xenon in his tail,not hearing his answer,as they slithered off for the pond. Entering the pond,Kashi pulled off his robes with confidence. "I won't look." said Kashi,as he looked away when Xenon stripped. Kashi wasn't afraid of showing what he had,so he didn't mind if Xenon looked. Kashi slithered into the pond and sighed happily. "It is slightly warmer today."

He sighed a bit when Kashi refused to go sailing, though he couldn't blame him. Everyone has a bit of weakness. But soon Kashi suggested that they went swimming. He parted his lips to answer but Kashi didn't even waited and dragged him with his long serpent tail. He wiggled a bit as it was unusual and after all he could walk for himself.

They reached the pond where Kashi stripped naturally, made Xenon to blush. He looked away. He was going to tell him to look away but he secured Xenon and he promised to not look. Xenon slowly took his clothes off, sometimes peeking if the naga was looking or not. He quickly slid himself into the warm water when he finished. It was nice. He liked water. He soaked himself wet to the hair and enjoyed the water kissing his skin. Sometimes he looked at Kashi timidly and shyly. "So..."

Kashi relaxed in the water,humming as he wet his long,white hair. "So,what?" asked Kashi with a chuckle. "Would you like to speak?" Kashi asked. "I guess this can be awkward if we're not speaking,hmm?" he smiled and swam close to Xenon. "There is nothing to be shy about. We are both mature males,and it is just our bodies." said Kashi,hugging Xenon. Kashi noticed the slight contrast between Xenon's ivory skin,and his own slightly tanned skin. "Mm,do you go out in the sun a lot?" Kashi asked. "You look quite pale. I guess pale kind of suits you." said Kashi,smiling. "Looks nice on someone like you." said Kashi,trying to strike up a conversation.

It was true Xenon was wanting to make a conversation, however, he was shy. He couldn't frankly and easily make one. Kashi slowly swimming closer to him. He backed off a little bit as he approached but he was fast. He caught Xenon into his arms and they were touching each other. He could feel the male's skin with his. Xenon's cheeks turned red as he had roses on his cheeks. He wiggled a bit and replied "I...mhm.. I don't go out much. I was seperated from everyone... so i only stay home." Then he complimented his skin which noone ever did before. Xenon fastened his breath "T..thank you.. b..but the rest hated it"

"Its a nice look on you,and I am saying that. That's really all that matters,since they will obey my commands." said Kashi,smiling. "You also look adorable with a bit of color on your cheeks.." admired Kashi aloud,not afraid to express his opinion.

After their swim at the lake,they put back on their clothes and traveled back to the temple. Kashi slithered in and held Xenon in his hands like a delicate porcelain doll,ever so fragile as he laid Xenon down. "I've gotten bored again. How about I ask for some theatre?" he asked,smiling.

He blushed more fore Kashi wouldn't stop complimenting him. Xenon said nothing but looked away and kept swimming. He stayed silent the whole time they swim. Kashi decided to go back. Xenon waited for him to finished getting dressed first before he actually got up as well and put his clothes on. But Kashi picked him up and held him in his hand to carried him back "I...I can walk... Kashi..." he wrapped his arms around him closely so he wouldn't fall. Finally he could sit down. He looked up at Kashi when he suggested some theatre "Tha.. that would be nice.. i think" his cheeks were still red.

Kashi smiled. "I love carrying you,though." he grinned,as he bellowed out. "I DEMAND THEATRE! ENTERTAIN ME!" he called,as guards lined up to give him some entertainment. Funny skits and even puppet shows were started and soon Kashi grew bored and decided to go for a nap. "Wanna come with me,Xenon?" he asked,hoping that Xenon was also tired as he slithered to his sleeping room to get ready for a nap.

Xenon watched the entertainment attentive. Funny skits and puppet shows. Xenon smiled brightly, his very cheeks were beautiful and plump when he smiled. He looked over at Kashi when he wanted to go to take a nap. He was still smiling half way when he looked at him. "Well. I'm not really sleepy yet." but he walked over with the naga back to his sleeping room and stayed on the edge of the bed, looking at the naga slowly dazed off "You sleep. I'll stay here for a bit more" he waited for Kashi to completely went to sleep before he now carefully looked at the naga once again. His dark skin, his tall nose, his eyes and hair, they were all beautiful. He thought back of how they met. Fate must have brought them together. A sacrifice and a naga. Who could've guessed.