Mine alone

Bloodbunny

I rember when we where younger we use to be best friends and now look at me washed up and forgotten so I'll move in next to him and change that.I'll make him notice me!

Eventually when moving day came I was so happy I tryed to move in without him seeing I wanted this to be a big surprise for my little friend.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• azuneko

• sexyboy

Shoichi was sitting in his room sipping some tea. He was watching television when he noticed sounds outside. He wonders if someone was moving in next door. He wasn't all that curious but the sounds were apparent. He turned up the volume on the tv. "Some people have no respect. Oh well hopefully it isn't an annoying person.' he grumbled

Kaito smiled and began cooking some toll cake he thought that maybe if he tryed to act normal and invited him over for cake and yes they would become a little more friendly.

Kaito placed the roll came in a cake box and decorated it his mother of when he was younger ran a bakery and taught Kaito how to bake and cook.Kaito smiled nervously and knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

Shoichi got up and walked to the door. Slowly opening it he seen his new neighbor. "Hello there. How can I help you?" he asked narrowing his eyes. He knew who this guy was and he wasn't too thrilled about it. He didn't want to focus on friends while he had other drama currently in his life. Though he did however remember this guy being really nice so maybe it wasn't all too bad.

"Hi I'm Kaito your new neighbor I wanted to know if you wanted to come over for cake and tea?"He smiled which after seeming the other not amused wasn't a easy thing for him to do.He rubbed the back of his neck as he waited for and answer hoping it would be yes." I mean you don't have to but you can."

Shoichi rolled his eyes a bit. "Just tea and cake? he asked curiously. "If its just that then whatever. Though I have to leave right after so don't be upset when I have to go." he said walking back to turn off his television. Once that was done he walked outside and closed the door. He looked at Kaito.

Kaito was a lot taller then before and slimmer too Kaito smiled and lead the way and letted him into his apartment where it was dead silent andspotless but had all the furniture down and a few tall book shelf's around the place filled to the brim with books of all sorts ."Take a seat."He smiled and poured tea into two cups and put two plates down and swiftly cutted the cake using cake floss and settled a piece on each plate.

"So your into making cakes. That's rather interesting for a guy to do. I always thought cake baking was far too girly." he said sipping the tea. Shoichi was a bit out of it today. His life was having its ups and downs. So a calming moment like this was actually enough to ease his mind. He just wasn't sure how long it would last when it came to Kaito.

He grited his teeth slightly."My mother taught me alright she even left me her shop in her will when she died."He sighed and picked up a book with a golden cover with the letter 'Z' on the cover in bold black writing and opened it ."So how are you?"He tryed to get his mind off what he said before.

"Oh and here's someone with such a furry passion behind what he does. It's nice to see you haven't lost that part of yourself." he said slightly complimenting the other. Shoichi liked a dedicated type of person. It's why he and gotten along with Kaito before. Other than that he didn't find anything else he liked about the male. "I'm not doing so great. Following a dream different from what my parents want isn't as easy as I'd hope. They keep tossing road blocks to make sure I can't and it's working. I'll have to give in if I plan to survive or at least keep my place." he sighs

"If you end up losing your place you can stay with me." He chuckled and smiled returning to the book he smiled and showed the other a picture of them at highschool."Lookie here."He laughed."I look completely disgusted."

- - - Updated - - -

"If you end up losing your place you can stay with me." He chuckled and smiled returning to the book he smiled and showed the other a picture of them at highschool."Lookie here."He laughed."I look completely disgusted."

"Why would I do that!? Your troublesome if I do recall." he said before glancing up at the picture. "That was your usual facial expression. It's not surprising your face didn't freeze like that." Shoichi said rolling his eyes. "Anyway you should know I'm very skeptical about many things and you are one of them. Plus I doubt you could meet my standards of cleaning if I ever considered moving in with you." he said. His words were always like that. Meant to sting without warning.

He rolled his eyes and laughed."I was offering."He stood up and putted the nook away not wanting to hear more about that.

Shoichi yawns a bit as he was tired from the day he had. Plus now being neighbors with Kaito just made him feel more worn out. "Anyway thanks for the tea and cake. I'll be on my way now." he said not wanting to fall asleep on the other's place.

He raised an eyebrow and whined like a kid ."Awwwwwwwww....I don't want you to go."He made a puupy dog face trying to convince the other even though it was obvious it wasn't working.

"See what I said before is now even more true. Your too troublesome Kaito. Good night!" he said leaving he walked back to his place and entered. He took off his shoes and began his nightly routine before bed. He fixed everything to be completely in size and color order. He then went to shower. After knowing things were clean and in order to his specific liking he went to bed.

He walked into his bedroom and opened his closet after unlocking it and revealing a shrine of pictures and even a small doll that looked like shoichi he kissed the cheek of a picture and smiled."Your not gonna play nice."

Shoichi was sound asleep in his room. He had no clue of what went on in the room beside his. Nor did he really care at the moment that is. The next morning he awoke to his phone ringing. It was his parents as always. He didn't understand them one bit. They knew of his OCD and yet they wanted him to take over the family dentistry. It was madness in his eyes. Playing the piano was what he wanted to do and nothing more.

Kaito sat at the wall with a glass cup on the wall and his ear pressed to it listening to the other speak with the small doll in his hands.He had been up all night dining somgs he was actually rather good

Shoichi sat up from the bed and went to shower. He didn't care to answer his phone right now. It was silent in his house except the ringing and the sound of running water. After his shower he got dressed and looked at his phone. "So persistent for a couple of old farts." he grumbled before putting his phone in his pocket. He then went into his kitchen for breakfasts.

Kaito blinked as he saw a hole in his wall as a bit of the wallpaper peeled so he went over and looked in it only to see shoichi showering and looked away after having a nosebleed he pulled out his camera and turned the flash off and snapped a picture of him.

((Kaito has the art of skilled stalker))

Shoichi started to prepare his breakfast. As he did so his phone started to ring again. This time a friend of his. He picked up with a sigh of relief. "Hey what's up!" he said. His friend was inviting him to a mixer party tonight. It would be nice to get out and get his mind off things. So he agreed to go.

((XD yes indeed.))

Kaito was baking yet again this time french maroons he was bored out of his mind once he had finished and didn't know what to do.

Shoichi walked out of his place. He takes in the fresh air while looking up at the sky. "Oh what to do to kill time until tonight? Hmm, I wonder..." he says softly glancing towards Kaito's door. He walked over to the door and knocks upon it. He figured using the other to kill some time wouldn't hurt too much. It was better than being bored to tears.

He blinked and opened the door then noticed the doll and in his pocket and got nervous and threw it in a pot on the stove causing water to fly onto it."Oh hiiiiiiiii"The took was still clean and boring as usaull.