Io Sakisaka's Strobe Edge on Live Action Film this December

Tetsu

f3dc9f39cfbb84f3d17572970affccad1405044119_full.jpg

(Bessatsu Margaret August 2014 issue cover)

e44ce6be5336282ddc9638b3475745321405044189_full.jpg

(Strobe Edge cover for its 1st and 10th Tankoubon volume)

Io Sakisaka's 'Ao Haru Ride' shoujo manga, one of her many popular works aired its anime adaptation this season. However, Sakisaka seems to be on the roll, with the announcement of a Live action Adaptation of her older work - Strobe Edge. It was confirmed by the release of the August 2014 issue of Shueisha's Bessatsu Margaret, which is officially published in Japan today on July 11. The live action is expected to be released at the end of the year.

From 2007 to 2010, the manga was serialized in the magazine before it was compiled into 10 tankoubon volumes. The story is about a a pure and innocent girl Ninako Kinoshita who can't be sure with her feelings for Daiki Korenaga, a friend who's obviously in love with her. Her encounter with the most popular guy in the school - Ren Ichinose - seems to answer why.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• KatieMH25!

• Chillax

Top Posters In This Topic

Strobe Edge isn't even finished being scanlated yet so its still on-going on manga viewing sites like Manga Park, I just wanted to say that since it is still on-going now, I hope the mangaka will let the producer of Strobe Edge know the ending of the manga because, I was recently disappointed with how they turned another shoujo rom-com into a live action and how they ended it because they didnt know how to end it because the manga is still on-going!! I hope this will be better! XD

• 2 months later...
Strobe Edge isn't even finished being scanlated yet so its still on-going on manga viewing sites like Manga Park, I just wanted to say that since it is still on-going now, I hope the mangaka will let the producer of Strobe Edge know the ending of the manga because, I was recently disappointed with how they turned another shoujo rom-com into a live action and how they ended it because they didnt know how to end it because the manga is still on-going!! I hope this will be better! XD

Huh? Strobe Edge is already completed and fully scantalated too :p

Anyways, I was hoping for an anime for this manga (like how they did for ao haru ride). Strobe Edge is one of my fave mangas