Rebellion wont get you far. (Taken)

blade3

Character Sheet

Name:Gaira

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

Personality:deceitful,evil, stubborn and controlling.

Ability:Can change his appearance from a human to a demon, can control mortal's lives.

Appearance in human form:Short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, tall, 6 ft, white skin,

Appearance as a incubus: Medium length black hair, 6 ft, red eyes, pale skin, horns, masculine, black wings, fangs, and sharp finger black finger nails.

Dislike:Humans, or being at a low rank.

Likes:Having his army go out and cause wars and death among the world.

Bio:A demon thats very wealthy with his family, lives in the underworld, where hes usually in control of millions of legions of many demons, he gets a bit bored with this and he wants to see whats like to control a human as a servant instead. A lot of the demons do not approve of this they hate humans but refuse to question their king why he brought a human to their underworld.

Deyinara sat on his thrown in his household, studying his crystal ball, through it he could see the devastation that he had caused on the earth and he was pleased. All day long he commanded legions of demons to pester, abuse and have humans destroy themselves in their own sin. Deyinara was a wealthy king, and controlled his own kingdom, a civilized society, where he was incharge over everything. They also had other demons incharge of their own kingdoms, every immortal kingdom was different. Deyinara's kingdom had many emons that had similar characteristics to humans, such as appearance but they were far more evil than mortals. He also had many demon servants: females, males and angels that he had won over in battle. He abuse his servants, forcing them to serve, respect and feared him. None of them had the guts to rebel against him and a lot of them bore his children. He beats and controls them so much that they have become traumatized, forcing themselves to believe that he even though he abuses them he still loves them dearly. They have nothing else to live for and they rather believe a lie than realize the truth and be empty forever.

When Deyinara started having kids, this is when Gaira came in the picture,he had a lot of similar traits to his father. Deyinara never showed any affection to any of his offspring. Gaira grew up to an unloving father with a mother that was a servant. One day Gaira became angry, he decided to beat his mother to death at the age of 10 because he didnt like the way she spoke to him. Deyinara liked how bold Gaira was, because he killed his mother and wasnt afraid of what his father could have done to him for killing what belonged to him. Gaira had a lot of kids for many servants like his father did, and he beat most of the servants for getting pregnant. He didnt want any kids, so whatever offspring he had never got a chance to see there mother but he still took care of them. He never loved any of them, however he did have a favorite like his dad did, Laufeia. Both him and Laufeia do not like people being defiant, telling them what to do or thinking they could stoop to there level.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• blade3

469288tumblrstatictumblrmhd6875ngy1qeu77so1500large.jpg

Name: Ash

Species: Human

Postistion: Uke

Weight: 105

Hight: 6'2

Like(s): reading, being free to do as he likes, animals, getting drunk, Clubbing

Dislike(s): swimming/ water, heights, being treated like crap, sweets, public humiliation, being alone forever , cooking, cleaning

Personality: Ash is a smart mouth. He doesn't like taking orders. He's rebellious and never seems to learn his lesson. He is very strong willed... until you break him down. He's weak and vulnerable inside...He can be cheerful, but half the time his pissed and curt with everyone.

Past: Ash finished high school and was thinking about going to collage. He still wasn't really sure what he wanted to do... He was very popular in school and his Mother works over seas and he never new his dad.

Other: He it terrified of heights and can't swim. So he hates boats, oceans, and pools. And just putting his head underwater freaks him out! Hates public humiliation! He rolls his eyes often and loves trying to run away.

Ash sat in a black booth with a few old friends He hadn't seen in a while. He glanced around the club known as "Poisoned Water", he's been coming here ever since he turned 16. The dance floor was covered with body's. Boys and Girls grinding and dry-humping each other. The music pounding! Blasting loudly. The flashing colorful lights lit up the dark club. Almost everything here was neon themed. He had already had a few shots and was feeling the affects of the alcohol running threw his blood stream. He was drunk... wasted. He laughed out loud with his friends. Yelling at each other because the music was so loud.

Ash was wearing a lose white shirt, with a black skull on it, along with and black jeans that sagged a little bit. To finish off his outfit he was wearing a black hoodie, white and black sneakers, and two sliver stud ear rings in his ears. His white hair stood out like a sore thumb. He was certainly different from everyone else.

"Hey Ash! That girls been checking you out! She's dancing just for you!"

His buddy said- hitting his arm and pointing at a very hot blond. She was wearing a orange tiny tank top that showed off her slim stomach and belly-button ring. She had on white short shorts and sneakers. And she was dancing just for him.. giving him a sexy look and curling her finger...wanting him to come closer. He looked back at his friend.

"She so Hot!! You got to hit that!"

He shrugged. Maybe he should...

"If you'll excuse me~"

He stood and left his table to dance with the stranger. Wasting no time to feel her up. But no one knew Ash was still a virgin. He had never had sex before. With a girl or guy... tho he liked both genders and could either or... despite everything Ash could be a very nice guy.

Agares sighed a bit as he looked in his crystal ball, he was feeling a bit bored lately and he rested his head on his hand.

"Whats wrong Sire..?" Isabel asked as she turned around to face him, she was succubus, another servant that bore one of his kids. "Nothing.." Agares said as he stepped off his throne sighing, he then had a strange idea, nothing his ancestors ever thought off. "Isabel..have you ever thought of what it would be like to bring a human here?"

"A human, NO..what to for? Any demon here would devour that mortal in seconds." Isabel was the mother of Laufeia, she was the main servant that Agares talked too. He took better care of her than any other servant simply because she had his son. Luaffy was a picture of Agares. What Agares loved, was praising and admiring himself. And when he had seen Laufeia it reminded him of himself. "Well..I've been thinking lately and I'm going out.." Agares headed off towards to door scratching his jet black hair, feeling Isabel's death glare, she would get pissed whenever he felt like wandering off to fool around with somebody else. But he didnt give a damn about her, he didnt even love her. He was just happy that she gave birth to Lauffy. Isabel didnt dare to tell Agares about how wrong he was, she knew her place and Agares would kill her without hesitation. However, he did like how feisty she was at times. Most of his other servants didnt have the attitude she had, the were a bit more scared of him. "Keep Lauffy company.. I may be gone for a while." Laufeia was busy playing outside as he burned some of the slaves while they were working, he looked just like his father, except was a toddler with small black wings. He laughed cutely as pestered them. Agares snapped his fingers once he got outside and appeared on earth, it was midnight. He found himself in an alley way and he changed his appearance. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, no fangs, still the same height and he wore different clothes. He had a black t shirt on, with some black jeans and some white sneakers. He smiled a bit as he tried to think of the best place he could find somebody to hang out with. He could hear loud music from down the streets and he motioned himself that way until he realized he was looking at a club. "This might a good way to maybe hang out with a mortal..." He smirked a bit as he entered the club looking around a bit, seeing a bunch of people dance and grinding against one another. He slowly made his way towards the bar and sat at it as he started to drink. He looked around again, "This place doesnt look like it has any interesting people in it, maybe I should just kill everybody for fun.." Gaira muttered to himself, until he had saw Asher trying to hit on a girl, his eyes lit up a bit, "Wow..he looks a bit interesting, I really thought I was gonna kill people today." He sat there a bit trying to think of a way he could get his attention somehow, he then smiled as he had an idea.

The girl didn't look like she was feeling well after a while. Of course She was drunk like him But she had over did it. She ran to the bathroom to throw up. Ew- no way he'd hit her when she just threw up. He sighed and sat at the bar, since his friends where at the booth flirting with some girls...He didn't want to interrupt.

"Bartender- a bloody Mary please"

He ran his hand threw his hair, watching everyone else dance. Looking rather bored now... thinking about leaving the club. He had no idea he was sitting next to a very powerful demon.. let alone a gorgeous guy.

As Gaira sat next to Asher, he knew everything about the other not even needing him to tell him himself. He smiled brightly, realizing the other's dislikes, fears such as a near death experience with drowning, likes maybe always wanting a animal and his background, haunting him about his father not being there or his mother being overseas. Which maybe why he was afraid of being alone sometimes or being alone forever. Gaira winked and more then one bartender fell accidentally slipping from something wasting on the floor and the drinks wasted on Asher, one them even hit somebody in the head.The guy it hit had dark brown hair, this person was actually part of a deadly gang. He turned around glaring at Asher thinking he did it and he pushed him out of his seat wanting the other to bust his head open on the floor. Gaira caught him before Asher fell on the hard floor, however he wasnt gonna start anything, not yet, he wanted to see if the other would just cool off.

He helped Asher sit up on his seat, "Are you alright?" Gaira asked pretending like he was concerned, "You almost landed on your head dude.." He then realized the other was soaking wet, "I think you need to get cleaned up a bit in the bathroom, I dont mean to be a creeper but until you get some new clothes..I have a towel in my car."

Asher glanced at the blond next to him, But said nothing- He was shocked when the bartender fell and spilled some drinks on him, He wasn't really mad because accidents happen. If anything he'd help the man, but just as he was

about to get up until some dick pushed him, most liking wanting him to bust his head open, but before he fell the blond that had caught his eyes caught him...literally! The good looking stranger helped him sit up on his seat,

"Are you alright?" [/Quote]

Asher completely ignored him.

"What the fuck is your problem! "

He stood up pushing the man back pissed. He heard The other boy but didn't respond to him. He was drenched and would kick this guy's ass! Of course the man tried him and this quickly escalated into a bar fight...

-------------------------------------

"....shit!"

Asher sat outside the club, near the dumpster.

Since he "started" the fight. He was throw out. He Sat on the ground with a busted lip and deep gash on his forehead. The other guy had a black eye, and broken nose. He defiantly won that fight. Kind of...

He took his shirt and put it against his lip to try and stop the bleeding. Spitting on the concrete.

"Damn it... I should of just left"

He muttered to himself- staring up at the stars. He suddenly recalled that nice blond at the bar.. he didn't get to thank him. He sighed running a hand threw his hair... alone once more.

Gaira watched as the blonde got heated from the man pushing him out of the chair, he then watched as the 2 beat each other senseless, however it did look like Asher was winning. Until the a older man pulled him off the other. Gaira was going to help the other, but he knew it would probably turn into a bigger bar fight and he didnt have any time for that. If he wanted he could of just made Asher's opponent drop dead but then again, it became a little entertaining to him. He suddenly smirked liking what he saw. He liked how crazy Asher was reacting, he couldnt stop smiling. Gaira watched as the mortal was forced and thrown out of the club, and he slowly got up from his seat making his way towards the entrance. He then stepped outside and appeared behind Asher within seconds near the dumpster. leaning down near his shoulder. "Hi, do you need any help?" Gaira whispered softly into Asher's ear, "I can help you with your cuts..and bruises." Gaira lifted the other's chin up a bit, examining his face. He then shook his head and sighed deeply, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that," He pushed the other's hair back a bit looking at the gash in his head,"I can believe that bastard did that to you..he didnt have to do that." Gaira then grabbed the other by the hand trying to help him to his feet, "I'm sorry..but I cant have that get infected, please come with me..I'm actually a nurse."

"Hi, do you need any help?" [/Quote]

Asher tensed up- turning around. Feeling the man's hot breath against his skin. He was startled but... it was the blond from the bar!

"I..it's you."

"I can help you with your cuts..and bruises." [/Quote]

Asher shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I'm fine.. and uh-thanks for earlier. "

He muttered looking down at the ground, He was surprised when the blond lifted his chin up a bit, examining his face. He was so handsome! And he was being so nice... He blushed faintly. Looking away as the man shook his head and sighed deeply,

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that," [/Quote]

"That's stupid...it wasn't..your fault. "

He pushed his hair back looking at his gash. There was something strange and yet...special about this boy.. He was rather enchanting, and Asher wanted to know everything about him.

"I can't believe that bastard did that to you..he didnt have to do that." [/Quote]

The stranger grabbed his hand trying to help him to his feet,

"W-What are you doing? "

"I'm sorry..but I cant have that get infected, please come with me..I'm actually a nurse."[/Quote]

Asher was cautious of the boy, and he wasn't hurt too bad. There was no need.

He stood up But pulled his hand away from the good looking "nurse".

"Look- I appreciate it. But I'm fine. So fuck off"

He may be a little bit tipsy but he wasn't stupid. Something was also off about this guy. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Its late. I got to go."

It was something about the other that Agares liked and he didnt understand it, the younger boy seemed so interesting. he smirked a bit. He knew the other had never been with anybody in his entire life, and that made him a bit happy. he knew today he was going to experience being with someone or having sex for the 1st time in the least most special way he ever thought. It'll be the most traumatizing experience of his life, because today he was going to hell. He would never breath this same air, see his friends ever again, go to college, get a real job or live his own life ever again. The boy belonged to him now. Gaira kept his distance as he watched Asher stand up, "I'll leave you a lone if you apologize.." Gaira crossed his arms, he wanted to fuck with the other seeing if he would fail, it was something so simple and he wanted to see how stubborn he would act.

Asher smirked at the man

"I'll leave you a lone if you apologize.."[/Quote]

"I have nothing to apologize for."

He already thanked the man. And that was enough. He turned and walked always. Stumbling a little bit since he was . He wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. Since he'd have a awful hangover, but at lest he probably would never see that good looking blond again. He was weird.

Gaira laughed as his eyes turned red, he didnt feel like fucking with Asher anymore. Gaira was a very strong demon, he was much more stronger than any human alive on this planet. However, he didnt wanna kill Asher with all of his might, he knew how much the mortal's body could take right now. Especially since he semmed to be having a hangover. He strongly gripped Asher by his hair and pulled him into mid air slamming his body against the brick wall, hoping he made the gash much worse or gave him a massive migraine, "Asher...its dangerous to defy your master." He snapped his fingers and made the blonde appear in his castle, and he threw him on the hard floor for everyone to see. All of the other demons eyes widened in fear, they hissed at him and moved away quickly cursing at him in another language. Isabel's jaw dropped and so did the glass she was drinking out of, shattered on the floor. "What the hell is that Agares?!" She pointed to Asher pulling Laufeia to her.

"Hes my new puppy..aint that right, doggy?" Agares smirked at Asher.

Asher suddenly felt a strong grip on his soft white hair, some one was pulling on his hair!

He head fell back as he was being lifted off the ground. Literally! His eyes widened- being lifted by your hair wasn't very pleasant. But it didn't last long as his body was slammed againest a brick wall.

"Ahh! "

His gash worsened, the blood Was creeping down his handsome face...covering his eye- causing him to close It. And his head! His head was pounding!

What was going on?! Who was doing this to him?! What was doing this to him!

"Asher...its dangerous to defy your master."[/Quote]

That voice... ?

And what did he mean by master.. His vision was getting blurry. That hit to the head and the alcohol in his system was making him feel sick.

He suddenly hit the cold hard floor. Hearing gasps and voices. He struggled to sit up. Holding his head. He wouldn't stop bleeding! When he opened his eyes (or tried too) he looked around tensed up, seeing... monsters!

T-this... can't be...h-happening... where an I? I was... I was just in the alley and then....

He thought.

"What the hell is that Agares?!"[/Quote] He heard a girl say but she was scary looking. Nothing like a normal person.

"Hes my new puppy..aint that right, doggy?"[/Quote]

His eyes fell on a man... if you could call it that. The creature smirked at him. Asher glared. New puppy? Doggy? He wasn't talking to him... was he?

"W-What the fuck is going on!"

He stumbled to his feet. His head hurting badly. He was no body's dog!

"Agares, I cant believe you brought that thing here!" Isabel crawled on top of the table, she watched as Laufeia went over to the human, her eye twitched a bit. "Daddy..why does it look like that?" Laufeia asked tugging at Asher's hair, constantly pulling at it. "He doesnt look right.."

"Hes not that ugly guys..calm down." Agares smiled brightly as he messed with the blonde, He then revealed his fangs, his hair turned jet black, giant wings spread from his back, his skin turned porcelain, his eyes turned a bright red with small black pupils, grey horns stood ontop his head and he took his shirt off revealing how masculine he was. He rarely wore clothes around the house.

"The dog was misbehaving, so I had to teach it a lesson.." Agares then glared at the younger male, "Your in hell and you just became my new servant..and my house pet." Agares squeeze at Asher's hair a bit knewing where his gash was, "Dont use that kind of fucking language in my home, I have rules..." The demon then pulled the male towards his bedroom still not letting go of the fact of how he had talked to him earlier, "I have things for you to learn and to do..Dogface."

"Agares, I cant believe you brought that thing here!"[/Quote]

Thing! He was a human being! If anyone Was a "thing" then it was them! Asher flinched when a little creature came up to him.

"Daddy..why does it look like that? He doesnt look right"[/Quote]

The little kid grabbed his hair and started tugging on it. Constantly! Asher slapped the kids hand away.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands- you spoiled brat!"

Asher was in no mood for games. Or annoying children.

"Hes not that ugly guys..calm down."[/Quote]

Asher's turned his attention to man that brought him here. He was a freak too... the human bit his lip. Taking a step back from Agares. He kind of...looked like a demon. The demon was smiling, having long sharp white fangs and night black hair. The creature also had wings! Asher felt like this wasn't real. This can't be! The horns on his head... the scary eyes... He was a demon! He always thought demons weren't real....

"The dog was misbehaving, so I had to teach it a lesson.." [/Quote]

Dog? Now he was positive that the creature was talking about him. Agares then glared at him.

"Your in hell and you just became my new servant..and my house pet." [/Quote]

H-hell? New servant? House pet! This was a lot to take in but Asher wouldn't stand for this.

"I'm no body's fucking servant- agh!"

The demon suddenly squeezed his hair hurting his gash.

"Dont use that kind of fucking language in my home, I have rules..." [/Quote]

"Tch... r-rules are for breaking. Send be back home!!"

He raised his voice at the Man. But the demon only pulled him towards a bathroom. Refusing to let him go.

"I have things for you to learn and to do..Dogface."[/Quote]

"I'm not a dog! Let me go!!"

He struggled against him as best he could.

"I'm getting tired of your fucking attitude...." Agares growled at Asher and smacked him across the face, "I was gonna have a little mercy on you but now you just pissed me off.." Agares gripped Asher by the hair again, hoping he had a massive headache and pulled him into his bedroom slamming the door shut. Isabel became angry and actually wanted to kill the human she became a bit jealous, however she was a bit relieved that Agares couldnt fall in love with the other.

He made him kneel on the floor as he put a shock collar around his neck that could also be attached onto a leash if he wanted. "You are a stupid animal, you cant even do anything simple. You dont use that kind of tone with me or my family..I have actual animals that listen better than you do." He spit at Asher, pushing him onto the bed, ripping his clothes off revealing his fair skin. they were in hell, but his house was strangely cold sometimes, so Asher might freeze his butt off if he didnt listen to him. "First off..your gonna work around the house naked, infront of everybody until you can learn how to keep your mouth shut and earn an outfit." The incubus then dragged Asher pulling him by a leash into another room down the hallway where candles were lit inside. He threw him on another bed and tied him down with rope, his wrist and ankles were tied to the bed. The rope was so tight that the blonde would have bruises and his circulation was gonna cut off if Agares didnt loosen it. "You need to be trained..you wild animal, and just for that..your not getting any food tonight." Agares didnt wanna hear the other's voice anymore so he put a gag in his mouth. "This is for your own good, I have to go to a meeting." Agares glared at Asher, "It may take a couple of hours..maybe you'll learn your lesson by then..if you dont it just gets worse." Agares then walked towards the door, "You better figure out your place, I know that your a virgin-" Agares then knew the other didnt like being alone so he blew out all of the candles making it dark, "so you better find a way to prepare yourself for somebody rough like me..''

"I'm getting tired of your fucking attitude...."[/Quote]

The demon growled in his face and suddenly brought His hand across his face hard. Asher winced As he was struck. His cheek quickly turning red...He glared at Agares. He refused to acknowledge this demon as anything more then a monster!

"I was gonna have a little mercy on you but now you just pissed me off.." [/Quote]

"Ah!"

He clenched his teeth as the man gripped his hair again, pulled him into his bedroom and slamming the door shut. He was alone with the demon.

"S-stop it"

The man made him kneel on the floor as he put a shock collar around his neck. He struggled againest the demon hopelessly. Knowing he was way stronger then him.

"You are a stupid animal, you cant even do anything simple. You dont use that kind of tone with me or my family..I have actual animals that listen better than you do."[/Quote]

"I t-take that as a compliment"

He hissed. He lunged at Agares as he spit at him. Focing him onto a bed. He started ripping off his clothes. Asher had never been in this situation before- He panicked- kicking and yelling.

"Stop it! Stop! What are you-"

He covered his naked body. Feeling the cold on his perfect skin.

"First off..your gonna work around the house naked, infront of everybody until you can learn how to keep your mouth shut and earn an outfit." [/Quote]

What? Work around naked...earn a outfit! This guy was insane! He had rights! He didn't deserve to be treated like this!

"Your joking! I you can't make me do that! "

He protested but the demon only ignored him, and dragged Asher into another room by his leash. Now..he actually felt like a dog...a slave.

Agares threw him on another bed- despite his struggling. And tired him down with rope, his wrist and ankles were tied to the bed. The rope was so tight that it would leave bruises and would cut off his circulation if Agares didnt loosen it. He couldn't struggle anymore. It hurt to much.. He couldn't hide himself. He felt embarrassed...and cold.

"R-release...me...!"

"You need to be trained..you wild animal, and just for that..your not getting any food tonight." [/Quote]

But he wasn't a wild animal! He was a human!

The demon suddenly gagged him. He glared at the man. His eyes watering.

T-... this...can't be happening to me!!! This has to be a bad dream!! It has to!

He tried to convince himself.

"This is for your own good, I have to go to a meeting. It may take a couple of hours..maybe you'll learn your lesson by then..if you dont it just gets worse." [/Quote]

The man was going to leave him like this?!! He couldn't! No!...not ...like this.

"You better figure out your place, I know that your a virgin-" [/Quote]

Asher's eyes widened...how could he know something like that. He never told anyone! Fear could be seen in his eyes as the demon blew out all the candles, making it dark.

"so you better find a way to prepare yourself for somebody rough like me..''[/Quote]

SLAM!

The door shut Leaving him in the darkness. He felt tears crawl down his cheeks. He couldn't even feel his hands and feet... the demons voice hunted him!

so you better find a way to prepare yourself for somebody rough like me..[/Quote]

Did that mean... that the demon was going to rape him? He always thought it first time would be special...romantic...and he wouldn't be at the bottom taking it! Why... WHY HIM!!

He sobbed for an hour or so..he didn't want to cry in front of Agares... He didn't want to let him know that he won this round. Inside... Asher was terrified...

Agares stretched a bit as he left the room, he went back into the kitchen. His wife still looked angry and Laufiea was playing on the ground, "Daddy..what did you do to the doggy?" Agares ruffled the toddler's hair, "Hes...in time out, hopefully he will learn how to think before he speaks. Maybe you can play with him later..." Agares then left out the door as he went to a meeting with other demons in his rank,trying to figure out how they would bring world domination onto the earth. He was there for a couple of hours trying to come up with some ideas and he didnt come back tell later that night.

"Hi..daddy!" Laufiea said as he came out of the kitchen seeing his father, his mother was still cooking and the other didnt bother speaking to her as he smiled at his son. He just looked at her and went back into the room with the blonde. He could see through the dark clearly, he just lit some candles so Asher could see his scary face. He stared at him feeling no sympathy and with a blank expression as he removed the gag. "So..who am I to you?" Agares glared at him, trying to see if the other would try him. The raven hair male opened a closet filled with different types of whips and other items as well. He looked for something that would hurt Asher in case he defied him but not something too painful, the blonde didnt do much yet. When he found one, it was a flogger, he hit it against something trying to scare the shit out of Asher. "I dont mind playing this game....Dogface."

Asher had stopped crying, His eyes closed trying to sleep..shortly then, Did the monster return. Dimmly lighting up the room with candles. He glared at Agares as he came closer,removing his gag.

"So..who am I to you?" [/Quote]

Agares glared at him, before stepping away to go threw a closet. What was inside the closest... he glanced seeing it filled with different types of whips and other items, he bit his lip. Agares pulled out a flogger, and hit it against something....scarring him.

"I dont mind playing this game....Dogface."[/Quote]

".. Fuck...you"

He muttered looking away.

Agares smirked, he spoke in a foreign language and Asher's shock collar responded to it sending electricity bolts through the other's body. Agares glared at Asher, "I guess you want to play this game then.." Before he hit Asher he heated the whip with his hand, steaming it. He hit Asher across the stomach, and he kept on hitting him repeatedly releasing his anger. He didnt care anymore if it left a giant scar or if it hit him in the face. He wanted to hurt the blonde.

Agares smirked, and spoke in a strange foreign language and that's when Asher felt electricity surge threw his body! It was the dog collar around his neck He winced. Struggling not to scream.

"I guess you want to play this game then.." [/Quote]

Before he hit him- He heated the whip up, making it steam. Asher panted... and screamed when Agares hit him. But he didn't stop with one hit...he repeatedly hit him! The first few hurt...but then his body grew numb and he felt like he was going to black out at any second. The whip was opening his skin...Making him bleed.

"AGH!!... AHHH!... Nnugh!... AH!.., Agh!!!"

Crying out- at every hit! He was limp... his vision getting blurry as pain surged threw his body.

Agares grinned, he hit him a few more times watching his flesh rip open. There was blood everywhere. He panted a bit placing the whip back on the table, he then loosened the rope on Asher's wrists and ankles revealing bruises on his skin. "You must fucking like this shit.." Agares gripped him by the hair once more, pulling him off the bed, he threw him on the cold floor blind folding him so he couldn't see. "You said you wanted to fuck me right..?" The demon without hesitation pushed himself inside Asher, he was very tight making the demon pant heavily in pleasure. Jesus Christ..I cant believe this kid really never got laid..he is soo tightHe moaned softly, wrapping his hands around the blond's neck as he pounded into him.

Aaher Was relieved when Agares stopped whipping him. His blood was everywhere! The demon panted a bit placing the whip back on the table, he then loosened the rope on his wrists and ankles revealing bruises on his skin.

Once he was freed he held his wrists wincing.

His chest and stomach bleeding from the whipping.

"You must fucking like this shit.."[/Quote]

He didn't... he hated it.

"N..no.. "

Just when he thought it was over- Agares gripped him by the hair once more, pulling him off the bed, throwing him on to the cold floor.

"Ah! ... "

His body was screaming out in pain- He panicked when the demon suddenly blind folded him so he couldn't see.

"S-stop!! W-What are...you doing!"

"You said you wanted to fuck me right..?"[/Quote]

His body tensed up after hearing that. That's not what he ment!

"AAAAHH!!!"

Without any pereperation or hesitation, the demon pushed himself inside the human, tearing his insides. He screamed out. Clawing at the ground....His body trembling madly as the demon wildly fucked him. It hurt...God it hurt!!

Asher was very tight...his hot insides pulsing againest the demons dick. He could hear Agares moaning in pleasure...But Asher was only screaming in pain. It didn't take long for him to start bleeding.... since the man was so rough with him. And Asher hated how his body was responding to this abuse! He hated that this man had got him hard... He tried to hid his hard on... just as the demon wrapped his hands around his neck, pounded into him more.

"Nnnughh!!! Ha...HAAAAAAA!!!"

He struggled to hold back His tears.

"P..please!!! Ha.. auunnhh! S...stop!!"

He knew he needed to give in...if only a little bit...

"...m....MASTER!!!"

Agares couldnt help but grin, he released Asher pulling himself out of him. He stood up. He was very pleased that the younger male finally called him master. "Good boy.." He let the other lay on the floor, he then turned the lights back on. "You see how easy that was..." He lifted Asher's face up to his, kissing him on the lips, he licked some of the blood that dripped from his mouth. "Now..let me explain something to you.." Agares looked down at the other, "Rule..number 1.." The demon rolled his eyes and gripped the blonde by the hair pulling him up to his face, "Address me as your master at all times, Your My Fucking Bitch..."

He then dropped him back on the floor going over to his dresser, "..Number 2, Dont Be Stupid and run away...I will kill you." He then started pulling a few sex toys and other items from the bottom drawer, "Number 3 have a respectful attitude, I dont care how the fuck you may feel sometimes..." Agares sort of liked how new the blonde was to this, its like he didnt know what to expect. "Rule 4 you better do exactly as I say, how I say, and when your cleaning, dont you half do it.." Agares had more rules than that, but he wasnt going to tell them all, he was just gonna wait until the blonde made a mistake. He placed the items on the bed and pulled Asher by his legs to him as he crawled on top of the other. He glared at the blonde as he gripped onto his wrist tightly, "Asher...are you getting hard..?" The demon kissed his neck and stroked the other between his legs knewing his servant despised him, but he loved it.

Asher panted out- relieved that Agares pulled out of him. His body relaxed a little bit more as he laid on the floor. The demon stood up, looking down at him...as if he was better then him.

"Good boy.."[/Quote]

Asher looked a way from him. Pissed. He turned the lights back on.

"You see how easy that was..."[/Quote]

Asher bit his lip. Struggling not to make a witty remark. The demon lifted his face up to his, kissing him on the lips, this surprised him. Asher didn't kiss him back.. not at all. He despised him. Hated him! Agares licked some of the blood that dripped from his mouth. His tongue wet..and warm.

"Now..let me explain something to you..Rule..number 1..Address me as your master at all times, Your My Fucking Bitch..." [/Quote]

Asher was tempted to spit in the demons face. But all he did was glare. Agares then dropped him back on the floor going over to his dresser,

He wondered what was he doing...

"..Number 2, Dont Be Stupid and run away...I will kill you." [/Quote]

Asher was planning on running... even so...death was better then this! His eyes widened when he saw the demon pulling out a few sex toys and other items from the bottom drawer, he tried to slowly crawl away. He wasn't planning on....using them on him...was he?!

"Number 3 have a respectful attitude, I dont care how the fuck you may feel sometimes..." [/Quote]

That was impossible! Asher had lost so much blood. Things where getting blurry, but that didn't stop him from wanting to get away.

"Rule 4 you better do exactly as I say, how I say, and when your cleaning, dont you half do it.."[/Quote]

Asher struggled to listen..watching as the demon placed the items on the bed,forcing him on the sheets!

"N-no!! No!!"

He pulled Asher by his legs to him as he crawled on top of him... dominating him.. Asher stared up at him. Trembling slightly. He shivered as the demon gripped wrist tightly,

"Asher...are you getting hard..?" [/Quote]

The demon suddenly stroked him between his legs, He blushed and closed his legs- stopping the man with his free hand. He was very sensitive there.

"N..not there! I..."

He didn't want to do this!!

"Y-you can't touch me there! "

He didn't want the man touching him at all! He wanted to go home!!

The demon smirked from his reaction, he then blind folded him, "Oh..but I think you want me to do this.." Agares whispered softly as he handcuffed the blond's wrist. He kissed Asher's neck sucking on it, before gently biting at his nipples. he then stared at Asher lustfully as he licked him slowly all they way down to his naval. When he got there he rubbed lube all over the blonde's shaft and sucked him, mainly on the head. Before putting a cock ring around Asher's dick, he smirked knewing sooner or later the other was gonna need to cum once he was done. Agares bit down on Asher's lip as he pushed a few of his fingers inside of him and proceeded to finger him.