Database issue

Key

Yeah, we are finally back after quite a long row of hours in which the server was returning a database error.

For those who don't follow us on Facebook or Twitter, where I gave updates, I'll explain once again what the issue was.

The SQL server went down and after rebooting, the InnoDB engine stopped working. We tried several options as we didn't want to rush it and lose posts, threads, PMs and so on.

After we managed to get the InnoDB engine working we realized all the InnoDB tables from the database vanished. So, we had to get the data back using 2 different backups and mixing their tables.

In the end, after so many hours of work we are back. Please report if you encounter any errors.

Thanks everyone for your support and the patience.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• XiuLin

• Dark Eden

• Teesie

Top Posters In This Topic

AAHHHH My boys are back...I missed you all thank you

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for all of your hard work keeping us apprized

Thank you, Key and the rest of the YO Staff. You guys have done an amazing job. Be sure to get some rest after all that work.

Thank you Key and YO staff! I follow YO 's official FB page and i know you guys haven't rest properly. We appreciate all the hard work and love

\m/

So yeah, being a baby as I am, I almost cried when I can't access YO. I deactivated my FB and I do not use Twitter so I haven't heard of the news. Looool forgive me for being a dork.

Anyways, thank you

and company for maintaining this forums. If this vanishes, I don't think I'll be able to live a life without a site for Yaoi supplies. *snorts* Thanks again. :>

glad the forum is back, i was worried ;u;

Thankyou very much for your hard work

and please have some rest,

take care of your health (。・ω・。)ノ

Arigatou:hamtaro-005 (23):

I figured something had gone wrong,because I had gotten the database error every time I tried to sign on, but since I don't check Facebook as regularly as I usually do,I couldn't have known what was going on.

Any ways,thanks again!!!!!

Glad you guys are back... Thank you all for your hard work.. I seriously missed the site while it was gone (I was scared as well @_@).. take care of yourself and rest for a while ^w^