Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

My Character:

Akke- Looks about 20. Shot black hair that's almost always messy. Tanned skin, pitch black eyes. Teeth are somewhat more sharp than normal. Usually wears simple shirts and jeans. Skinny but still strong. 5'7. Pierced tongue and ears.

Akke sat in a coffee shop, sipping a large cup of steaming coffee. He had dark circles under his eyes from a lack of sleep. He was only just now realizing that it was a horrible idea to stay up literally all night playing video games. He set his drink down on the table, but his hand slipped and he knocked it over. "oh fuck" he watched helpless as the hot coffee spilled all over the floor, and the person walking past him.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

My character: Hiro, 19, 5'4. A little longer brown hair, falling over his left eye, brown eyes, usually dresses casual.

Hiro just finished his morning class and he was in desperate need of a coffee. He was still pondering, how a person who doesn't have any skills in lecturing, becomes a professor, when he felt something incredibly hot on his leg. "Aaa, so hot, so hot!" He tried pulling his soaked pants away from his leg, to prevent himself getting burned, pissed at the klutz who spilled his coffee all over him. He looked up, to make the offender apologize to him, and he met a pair of pitch black eyes.

"Shit man, I'm sorry" Akke jumped out of his seat. "Damn, I got your pants soaked and everything..." he grabbed a handful of napkins and started to lightly dab at the damp spot. "sorry bout that, here you can barrow mine" he unbuckled his belt, fully intending to take his pants right off and give them to the stranger.

Hiro was still angry, but at least the guy looked like he was really sorry and it seemed that this was really an accident. "Wow, what do you think you're doing?!" Hiro shouted, seeing the black haired man starting to undress. He quickly grabbed his hands, trying to prevent him from going all out, in front of the whole café, but he realized, that this must look even worse, his hands almost touching the guy's intimate parts. He quickly removed them, wondering how he got himself in this situation. "Look, let's just go to the bathroom. I would appreaciate the help in getting the stain out. But, just keep your pants on!" He had classes later on and not enough time to go home and change.

Akke stopped when the other grabbed his hands and glared at the stranger "what? My pants aren't good enough for you? I was trying to be nice" he fixed his belt and stuck his hands in his pockets. "come on then, maybe we can use water or something to clean those up."

Hiro sighted, trying to explain his behaviour on their way to the bathroom. "Look, it was really nice, but you can't really pull your pants down before all of those people." In the men's toilet, he wetted some paper towels, trying to clean his pants, but seeing that it doesn't do any good, he realized that he will have take them off. Pulling them off, he tried putting them under the spray of water, but the stain was still there. He irritatedly pulled his hair, turning to the one at fault for this. "So, do you maybe know any methods for getting coffee out of clothes?"

Akke followed him into the bathroom and leaned against the wall. He watched the man try to wash his pants and just shrugged. "I dunno... You could spill coffee all over them so it looks like that's the color they're supposed to be" he suggested. "or just cover it up with a cool patch" he grinned, his sharp teeth flashing in the light. "think of this as an opportunity to improve your pants."

Wow, this guy is really something.. Haru was already loosing patience with him. He can't go to class like this and his suggestions weren't useful at all! He stalked to the other guy, pushing his pants into his chest, putting his face so close, they were almost touching. "Aren't you a smart ass. Here clean them yourself, if you can and I think I'll take you up on that offer. Hand over your pants!"

"whoa, calm down." Akke grumbled as he pulled his pants down. "you're acting like this is all my fault or something" he rolled his eyes and handed the other man his pants. "maybe if you weren't wearing such easily stained pants you wouldn't be in this mess" he took the stained pants and stared at them for a moment before putting them on.

"What?! You can't be serious. Of course it's your fault!" Haru furiously pulled the man's pants up. They were a little too long for him, which wasn't a surprise, since the other guy was taller than him. "Just make sure to get that stain out of my pants! Here's my number." He quickly scribbled his number on a piece of paper, handing it to the other man. "Can you give me your number too?" He held his notebook towards the man, wanting to make sure he will get his pants back.

"my number? are you trying to hook up with me or something?" Akke wrote his number on the notebook "there's a waiting line, so don't expect me to call you anytime soon." He looked down at the pants. "yeah I'll get the stain out... eventually" he nodded to himself.

What's up with this guy?? Hiro thought to himself, getting really pissed. He pulled the notebook out of the black haired man's hands furiously, stashing it into his bag. "Are you serious?? I just want your number so I can get my pants back! And make sure you get them clean soon! I'm not returning yours, before you return mine." He stalked out of the bathroom, angry at the random guy and forgeting all about his coffee, he headed back to his class.

Akke frowned at the man's response. "what a weird guy..." he muttered to himself. He made his way back to his apartment and changed into his own pants. He began to try different ways of getting the coffee stain out, but nothing seemed to work. he sat down and stared at the stain. "well... I only said I'd get the stain out..." he said to himself, picking up a pair of scissors.

Haru couldn't concentrate properly in class. He didn't get his coffee, so he was sleepy and that guy came creeping into his mind over and over again. When the class was finally over, he decided he will remind him of his pants. He wanted them back soon, so he could forget about him and what happened. He pulled out his phone and the notebook with the number, texting him. "I hope you are figuring how to get that stain out. I want my pants back!!" He headed home and as soon as he got into the apartement, he pulled the pants off and threw them in the washing machine, still pissed with the guy.

"the stain is out!" Akke texted him back "where can I meet you?" he had cut out the stain and patched it with a piece of bright red cotton. He was extremely proud of his handiwork, he had even signed the patch with a black sharpie.

Haru's phone rang and he saw the text, pleased. But the guy's pant still weren't dry. Well they were at least clean. "Can you come to my apartement?" He texted him his address and run to get the pants dry. He decided that hair drier is his best chance, before the black haired guy arrives.

Akke took Haru's pants and threw them in his backpack. He walked to the other man's apartment and knocked on the door. "heellllooo, special delivery" He yelled through the door.

Haru heard the voice of that annoying guy in front of his doors and sighted. He still didn't manage to dry his pants. He rushed to the door opening them and saying "Hello! Could you please step inside for a moment? I'm almost finish with drying your pants. Make yourself at home." He rushed back to the bathroom, quickly drying the pants a little more, so they weren't soaking wet anymore.

Akke stepped inside and looked around "ooh, inviting me in are you? I knew you were trying to get in my pants... well, technically I guess you already did..." he shrugged and went to Haru's kitchen to search through his fridge.

Haru brought not totally dry pants yet with him, annoyed by the guys implications. "Why do you think I want to have anything with you?" He put the pants on the counter, going to the other guy, slamming the fridge closed. "Since you mentioned it so many times already, maybe you're the one who wants to get into my pants?" He smirked, teasing him.

"Of course not, I have enough people coming after me" Akke glared at him "I have at least one and a half" He unzipped his backpack and pulled out Haru's pants "here, I got the stain out. I also made them better" he held them up for the man to see.

"One and a half? How can you have one and a..." Haru couldn't finish his sentence, because in that moment he saw his pants. "What the fuck is wrong with you?? You ruined them!" Haru didn't know if he wanted to punch the guy or just throw him out and never see him again. "That's it! You're buying me new ones. And in the meanwhile, I'll just wear yours."

"I made them them better!" Akke protested "it's not my fault you have no sense of style" He set the pants down on Haru's counter and opened his fridge again. "I don't have any money to buy you new ones" he said "do you have any food?"

This guy allowed himself way too much. "Well if you don't have money, go work and you'll earn it! And why are you suddenly feeling so relaxed in my home? Go home and eat there." Haru sighted, seeing that he won't get ride of the guy so quickly, so he went to the fridge, taking out some leftovers. "Here, I'll heat this up for you. But you still owe me a pair of pants!"

"you said to make myself at home, and I'm hungry...." Akke grumbled. "Finding a job is hard, I keep getting fired because people are stupid." He sat down on the kitchen counter and watched the other heat up the food. "I'm Akke by the way... What's your name?"