Yaoi animes / non yaoi its fine What should i watch?

KurikaraSama

etto...so...im trying to find good animes that i might like. it doesnt have to be yaoi, granted, knowing more yaoi anime would be fabulous. so those suggestion are fine. jut dont say junjou romantica or sekaii ichi hatsukoi(?) cause ive seen those. #firsttwoyaoianimesiveseen

also, as for general anime, ive seen most of the mainstream ones, but am looking for others to watch. please dont say SnK because compared to the manga, after the first episode, in my opinion, the anime is crap compared to the manga. i've also tried free! before, and am planning to get around to it again, but everyone keeps spoiling it for me and it keeps making me push off watching it longer.

again, any anime suggestions are fine. i look forward to your opinions. :hamtaro-005 (10)::hamtaro-005 (17):

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurikaraSama

• UndertheWeather

• Clowlied

• obu

Don't think it's to most people's taste, but this is what I like, and would definitely recommend :cool:

Detroit Metal City ;) Not yaoi.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

cool B) ill look into it! thank you uwu

nice sig btw

Yea, please do, and let me know if you liked it :D Always good to have a fellow-fan ;)

And thanks! When I read that box, I literally laughed out loud. Are you up-to-date with the manga? :p excuse my irrelevance.

Ahaha- ara ara~ ^-^ well, if I do like it ill definitely tell you! !

I HOPE SO.

last I read there was about 218 chapters??? I left off where Kanda suddenly cares about Allen, and then runs into Lee(?) And so basically where you see allen as the 14th for the first or second time.

ah, dmc! that one's fun.

would you mind giving revolutionary girl utena a try? it's one of my favorites. not BL, but there are some slashy bits. and manservice.

for BL, try the kono danshi ovas? they're cute, and short, and colorful.

• 5 months later...

Try Tokyo Ghoul, D.Gray-man, Black Butler (also hints of yaoi), Hamatora for more action. Uta no prince-sama for a shoujo anime. Kuroko no Basuke, Prince of tennis, Haikyuu if you like sports anime :3

• 1 month later...

You can try : no game no life (shonen), log horizon (shonen), n°6 (shonene ai), uragiri wa boku no namae (shonen-ai), orenchi no furo jijou (current serie), the seven deadly sins (current serie), akatsuki no yona (current serie), gugure kokkuri-san (current serie)

i would recommend no.6 if you're into those shonen ai that are kinda ambiguous in terms of relationships. the plot is so good, though, and i totally cried :')

gravitation is like. a yaoi classic hahaha you should consider watching it.

for regular recs i would say:

- yowamushi pedal (i recommend this to everyone because it's my absolute fav but might not be everyone's cup of tea)

- orenchi no furo jijou because the art style is so beautiful and it's vaguely homoerotic lmao

- tiger & bunny

- zankyou no terror (also made me cry but this is an excellent piece of work)

- k project bc hot boys tbh

I don't know if you watched it yet but there is the ( Higurashi ) series , it's horror stories with 2 seasons and ovas (non yaoi)

Mmmm yaoi anime are not that much but lately Love Stage came out , you can download it in the forum

You can try Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic :) It's so cool :) I think you'll love it if you like advanture.

If you want to see some comedy animes, you can try Barakamon or Gugure!Kokkuri-san :o

You can also see some mysterious animes like Durarara!! (action and a lot of Shizaya hint :)) ) or XXXHolic (by CLAMP -my favorite mangaka)

I hope you can find a series for you :) You can contact me if you want to see some more series :3

Well I haven't really watched any Yaoi animes in a very long time. The very last one I saw was N.6 and I have to admit it was pretty good. It might have made me tear up a little bit >.>

You might have seen it but here is an opening if you're interested!

Non Yaoi, I happen to have 3 very different kind of anime that I'm REALLY enjoying at the moment.

1) First would be the remake of Fate/Stay night Unlimited Blade works. They have lately made it into a tv show and let me tell you It have one of the best graphics I've seen on a tv series so far. It's from the creators of Kara no Kyokay so if you have seen that one and loved it because of the graphics this one will simply impress you and don't worry if you haven't seen Fate before! This one makes really simple explanations of what's going on so you don't need the original series at all to understand it!

2) If you're feeling like you want to try some comic relief then I hereby present you to Amagi Brilliant Park! This anime has made me laugh so much in the past few weeks to the point of even waking up my cranky neighbor.

[video=youtube;4YX-hqxeoKE]

And last but no least Akatsuki no Yona. At first I didn't think much of this one but it slightly reminds me of the time when Inuyasha was on air and with a very nice twist to it. Watch it if you're feeling lie having an adventure ;)

try shingeki no bahamut. Its supposed to be based off a social card game but the anime looks pretty awsome :D Also Log horizon is one to look to as well. If you watched sword art online then you'll probably like that one as well. Choas;head is pretty awsome as well, its actually been on my mind recently o-o