Love vow Recruitment (Ryouta Basket and Ayakashiu)

Ayakashiu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here's my char sheet

anime-boy-61804695668.png

Name: Ru

Appearence: Red hair, brown eyes.

Personality: He doesn't show his true emotions often, he likes to play around, so he doesn't want to get into a serious relationship.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Ryouta

Top Posters In This Topic

Anime-boy-cool-hoodie-manga-Favim.com-410734.jpg

Name:Yu

Appearance:Brown hair, green eyes

PPersonality:he is usually a boy that always smiles although he has a lot of problems .he alway so kind and so shy

cool, i use that pic for one of my other chars too :)

so the story will be about them, being only classmates?or are they good friends from before too?

okay then..best friends from the beggining of high school or from before?and do they live really close?

we need to work out their background first, so i'll know what to even write about them :)

and how hard core do you want it to be?do you still want my char to rape yours or do you want him to sweet-talk yours into it, the first time or something else?

aaaaand we are both sekes right?

From middle school_not close not far_i want it to be un finished one_rape me of course-yeah but u frist thought at me as uke and urs as seme

okay, so we know each other quite well, we have to take bus to each other's place, but it's a short ride and i imagine i was at your place many times till now?

and we start as seme and uke, but then we turn into sekes?

and do you want to post first or should i?AND which person do you want to write in?first or third?

soory for all this questions ^^'

• 3 months later...

so i saw you posted in the thread me and Ryouta started..i'm guessing you are continuing that RP then?well, there's kind of a problem right there..Ru is my char, meaning, i don't really want others to use it :) i put time in creating him, and he's created the way i want him to be, so using it on your own isn't okay..i didn't notice that you asked me, if you can use him..?correct me if i'm wrong though..

well it's the first time this happened to me, someone using my char without permission, but i found out i'm very sensitive about that :) this is basically the highest level of godmodding, isn't it? so mind telling me, why you thought you can just freely use it, without telling me anything about it?and don't get me wrong, i'm cool that you two RP, but seriously, you should have said something, before you took over my char..

please do let me know what happened there okay? :) 'cause i mind it..a lot..thanks! :)

Hello

I told him/her that it`s wrong sorry about that!!^^

We are going to post in a new thread!!

BTW You started avoiding me somehow...I don`t know what have I done!! I really loved you as my sister and everything why going well so why...and you are not in my friend`s list any longer! It really broke my heart! I just want to know why, nothing else, so please tell me!!