Love Sensei (private: raimeowmeow x bloodyredfox) 18+

Rhye_Meow

LOVE SENSEI

Maxwell.jpg

Name: Dante Mori

Appearance: dark hair and eyes, wears fake glasses to school, keeps his hair long enough to cover his ears, because of the earring holes he has made during his younger years. 181cm in height, slim lean built and fair skin.

Past:

He was a product of a broken home, without depending on anyone, he learned to take care of himself through robbing, stealing and even selling himself. Someone from his past helped him walk through the right path and he became a teacher to the school he once ruled as the head of the deliquents..

Additional:

He appears to be cold and uncaring, but have a soft side to misunderstood kids.

His sexual preference is questionable, but he to make the story short, as long as he can put it in,doesnt matter what his partner's gender is.

This RP is written in first person POV

"Ha... this life is so boring.. kids these days are only interested in useless stuff like my email address and if im om twisting and not facewhatshisface..." i grumbled a bit as i continue onto the lessons, my class, luckily for mewas afraid of me and almost all of them listened attentively. Well almost.

"Oi, wake up..." the girl who i recognize as the class representative is waking a sleeping boy right next her.

Twitch.

I felt my mouth twitched a few times seeing him happily in his sleep. I walk towards him slowly and i can feel the class was very nervous on what will happen next. Should i punch the brat? I guess i cant do that.. as i was alreafy infront of his desk, i was debating whether to kick his desk or not.. the class drew in an audible breath as i leaned in near the boys ears and whispered.

"Good morning sleeping beauty..♡"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• bloodyredfox

44401795.jpg

Name:- Ritsu Takahara

Age-16

Appearance- Brown hair, green eyes, 165 cm, petite and fair skin.

Bio- He is the second son of the family, while his brother,Naira, is the first son and the heir of the family.

The pressure of being the heir drove Naira to the point he abused his younger brother. This caused Ritsu

to not know what love was.

Additional- Ritsu is very bad at english.

I thought as the sensei taught,'Dante Mori. The name seemed to fit him to a T.

Though he didn't seem like a sensei, he did have this aura that screamed, 'Obey me!'. And he also knew his stuff, so he Mori-sensei wasn't just picked up on a whim.'

The class dragged on, today's topic was clauses, which boggled my mind but I didn't pay attention. The heat and the beatings from the day before slowly made my mind hazy, and I fell asleep.

"Good morning sleeping beauty..♡"

'Who was it that woke him up? I had got to go to sleep so soundly in days! And what was that sleeping beauty?Who was calling him sleeping beauty?

I looked up and saw him.

"Good morning, Mori-sensei," I couldn't help but back talk him.

"Wow, it seems you have a good sleep back there huh? Any good dreams? I ask him out loud,making the whole class sink lowly at their seats. Some even pretended to read a book.

"Ho, very gutsy of this pretty boy to fall asleep on my class." I am amused to all this.

"I'm glad you seem to have a nice nap, and since you are refreshed now.. maybe even dreamed something wonderful, why don't you let the whole class marvel at you and stand in front of the class." I tauntingly wriggle my hands and point up front.

"Oh and lucky for you, since next period is Homeroom time, then we all get to look at you for two whole periods.." i smiled, simply enjoying all of this. Ha.. being a delinquent is really the best. But sleeping, when your teacher is a very scary guy, doesnt this mean he is rebelling against me? Or is there other reasons?

As i walk towards the board to address my class again, i saw Takahara Ritsu's eyes... and it made me awfully curious.

f-

'Eh...Punishment. Great, in the first period too. Why couldn't he just let me sleep', I thought furiously as I got up and walked up to the front, 'Seriously, he is a grown man. He should know some students are not meant to be woken up in the morning'.

I was busy muttering curses at Mori ( like hell i am going to call him sensei!) and when i reached the front, I calmly put on my mask, show no emotions, feel no emotions. That is how it always was during the punishments with my aniki. Mori being the same caliber as him, i wasn't expecting anything different.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard the anixkering and the silent shushing sounds that followed after i ask the boy to stand in front. Well who would wnat to be punished at the first day? As i wrote the lesson while explaining, i took a peek at the boy standing a few feet awy from me. His face was calm and void of emotions,but i knew very well he isnt. I knew this boy is a rebellious one, screaming for internally and often misunderstood. I was once like him.

DING

the bell rang ending our lesson for today. I sat at my chair and said, "For homeroom period today, use this as self study time." Almost instantly, the class roared and cheered. "Yay, sensei is the best!" "Yosh!" "As expected of sensei!"

Slam.

I slammed the tabled loudly and said while adjusting my eye glasses. " You guys better study.. and study well. Because we are going to have test tomorrow. Try to fail on me, if you guys dare.." i heard audible gulps after that.

"You.. Takahara-kun, sit down and writean essay in english why were you asleep in my class.. go." I said as i looked sternly at the punk.

'Write a letter. Write it in English he says! Anything else your highness, should I sharpen your horns or maybe wax your tail, you DEVIL'.

Outside i kept my face calm and just nodded. I went back to my desk and tore a page from the book and brought two pens with me just in case.

I sat down and started writing.

Sensei,

Aai fellu aslip because of bad sleep last naito. I waz awoke the full naito. Sorry for slip in class.

Ritsu Takahara

I checked it once and then once again and nodded to myself. English wasn't always my best subject. but he wanted a letter in English. A letter in English he would get.

I walked towards him and handed him the torn page,"Here, sensei". And patiently waited for my judgement.

- - - Updated - - -

I already saw Ritsu was faking his calmness, but now seeing him writing-it seems he is ready to stab me any minute now. I couldn't help but smile abit. This brat is so funny.

When he walks towards me, i just continued jotting my lesson plan for the next days when a paper blocked my view.

Here, sensei.

Ritsu's voice echoed in my ear. Before i read it, i leaned back a bit and adjusted my glasses to my nose bridge. What i saw almost made me burst into roaring laughter. But then i corrected myself and sigh a deep breath.

"Okay, you bettwe study hard now, because tomorrow we have a test. And study hard, even at home. If you fail, then ....i will personally tuitor you.. and it wont be good on your part... Ganbatte ne.. ♡" i smirked at him,just taunting him once more and open put that funny essay at one of my folders.

'Why was he laughing? I wrote the damn thing with all I knew in English.Hm, stupid Mori,'

I kept my face calm and sarcastically wished him, "Goodbye sensei!".

After the bell rang for the school to finish, I got outside and saw my family butler, Tanaka already waiting for me by the car. I nodded at him in greeting and got inside.

Tanaka looked at me from the rear view mirror and asked, "Bocchan, would you be alright today?"

"Mhm", I mumble not paying attention to his question. I was thinking of that stupid, sadistic, English sensei of ours, ' Why would he make me stand in front of the class? Is that how he gives punishment? All I have ever known about punishments is that they hurt and are painful.'

When we reached our house, i was still deep in thoughts about whether standing was painful or not. Or whether he it was his first day so-'.

I got interrupted in my thoughts when i crashed into somebody. I looked up and froze.

"Ah, dear otouto. Didn't anyone teach you? You should walk with eyes in front and not down."

He then leaned downwards and his hand grabbed my chin and pulled it upwards, and whispered, "Or perhaps you were daydreaming about something, ahn?"

I panicked and quickly tried to calm down, "Hello aniki. No I wasn't daydreaming. I was thinking about the English assignment given to us today."

Naira looked at me from above, his height made me feel small against him. He had his arms crossed in front of him. Today he wore a V-neck shirt and tracks, his long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Worst of all, he was sober! Aniki was always worst when sober than drunk!

"The new sensei today just told us there would be a test tomorrow so-"

Naira raised his hand and gripped my mouth, so I couldn't speak.

His eyes had a glint in them that always made me worry.

"English assignment,ahn? Why would you who hates the subject would care about something like that? Unless it was someone related to the subject you are interested in?"

He moved his hand gripping my mouth towards my hair and pulled to expose my throat. Then like a predator he feasted on it, lick, bite, suck everything. He then bit so hard, it drew blood. That didn't faze him a bit.

I tried to struggle but he trapped my hands behind me and lifted me.

"Aniki! what are you doing? let me-", I got cut off when he pushed me hard against the wall. It would be useless to call anyone, our parents were always out, and the maids were afraid of Naira and kept away from him however they could.

I kicked at him but he then punched me in my chest. "You never learn do you? struggling in here is futile. Give up", saying this Naira carried me to the guest room he always used for 'punishments'.

He threw me down and climbed on top of me. I kicked and elbowed but he pinned me down and stopped me.

'Don't show any emotions. Don't feel any emotions!'

Instantly, I fell limp. I felt Naira smirk above me.

"Yes, yes. Just like that. Always remain submissive towards me."

And then he started, first he punched me in the chest, then continued the beating till I coughed blood.

When suddenly he said, "You are supposed to think ONLY about ME! NOT some fucking sensei that catches YOUR fancy! DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND...?"

He slapped and backhanded me with each word. This was new, he always beat me where others couldn't see or marked me in some way or the other. But he never beat my face before! I started panicking again , but with my face impassive asked him, "Aniki, what are yo-".

I got interrupted again when he suddenly licked my throat, his bites still stinging from before.

"If I don't do this, you will never understand who you belong to! I will have to mark you thoroughly."

'Don't tell me! No way. He won't do that, would he?'

Naira looked into my eyes and said, "I always liked your emotionless face. But today i want to see your every emotion, while I make you scream!"

'What was going to happen to me?'

- - - Updated - - -

After i finish all my works for the day, i decided to drop by the ramen shop i always go whenever i am being lazy to prepare my dinner.

"Oh, Mori-kun.. long time no see.. what can i get you?" The ojiisan who owns the store was holding a glass of beer and serving it at another customer when he waved his other hand and point at the stool in front.

"Give me the usual Ojiisan." I replied as i removed my fake glasses and brushed my hair with my finger.

"Had a bad day huh, well i'll add an egg and a few slice of meat in your ramen." Ojiisan smiled.

"Not really a bad day, just tired." I answered..

----

The evening went by slowly for me, living alone was hard enough, especially for someone like me who is used to alot of company. Whenever i feels the need to be with someone, i can either fap to release, or call someone of my fuck buddies. But that just wont do today, i have class tomorrow and , now a teacher.

"Well fapping it is..." i touched myself and do the deed.

--

When i stride past the hallways of the school the next morning, alot of the students greeted me goodmorning. Enjoying this simply things in life, i was glad i cleared my path and made the right choice. Opening the door to the class of 2-4 i greeted them with a smile.

"Yoh... ready for the test guys?"

I looked helplessly as Naira tightened the hold over my hands and pinned my thighs with his lags. I couldn't move! When he turned his head to lick my cheek, i turned my face to the side, "Let me go aniki! I will tell mother you beat me otherwise", it was futile, but something was better than nothing.

He turned a deaf ear to me threat and continued licking and nipping at my ear which was now shown to him.

I squirmed and tried to go away from him, the licking part was making my ear so wet. It was uncomfortable".

"Let me go, aniki. Why are you doing this?", my voice cracked a little as i tried to hold back a sob.

At last Naira listened to me and moved to look at me, "Why you ask? Because you are cute. My cute brother. Don't you know this is brotherly love? Me being the older brother, i have to take care of my dear otouto, don't I?". With that he leaned down, and kissed me.

I was shocked, my aniki was kissing me and told me it was brotherly love!

I gasped as I felt his tongue lick my lower lip. It then licked my teeth and roamed around trying to get access inside my mouth which i refused. Then Naira got angry and bit my lip between his teeth, this gave him opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat.

Then suddenly just as he started it, he pulled away from me. He wiped his mouth and smirked down at me. Then lifted his shirt and threw it down on the floor. I was scared. I clutched at my shirt as protection.

"Now, now, kawai Ritsu-chan, Why won't you call me 'Nicchan' as you used to do when we were small. It would be such a turn on for me, don't you think?"

I grimaced. How had i thought of this monster as my dear brother i couldn't understand.

TING TONG

I heaved a sigh of relief. Naira wouldn't dare do anything to me while someone was here. But i was shocked to see him smiling down at me, as if he accomplished something.

'Why would he smile?'

I quickly washed myself up and went to greet whoever had come. It was our parents! Naira was already there, talking to them.

"Mother! Father! What are you doing here so early? You weren't supposed to back for another week, right?", annoyance could be heard from Naira, but I suppose only I could hear it.

Apparently, they finished early and came back to stay for a week and a half before they went back again.

When i reached my room, i went inside and locked it and the window too. I flopped down on the bed and went straight to sleep, i was too tired to complain about aniki, but i felt as if i was forgetting something important.

(Next day at school)

I walked inside the room 2-4 and sat down in my usual place. Everyone was busy doing English. I can understand Mori being scary, but why was everyone studying?

"Hey, Tachibana-san. Why are you studying English now?"

He looked at me with a shocked face, "Takahara-kun, did you forget? The test Mori-sensei was going to take is Today! Study something fast.".

'Shimata! I forgot about the test. No wonder aniki was in a good mood today, he knew i forgot about it!'

Just then Mori entered the class, "Yoh... ready for the test guys?"

'I was so fucked!'

I hand out the print out for exams to the kids who sits at the front row."pass it along"i said, the test is not really hard.. i just want to know what have they learned during the previous school year and how intense should i teach them in order to achieve my goal. I plan these kids to atleast be proficient enough to pass what kind of school or career they plan on taking just a few years from now.

I took a peek at Ritsu and saw he seemto be flustered.. Did something happen? I wonder.. well, atleast i hope he can atleast reached the passing mark. If so, i'll have the sweet pleasure of teaching him.. Brats can be so difficult sometimes.

I hold my chair out and noisily drag that thing towards the wall near the windows and i removed my glasses ,and said "you have 40 minutes to answer, do your best. Those who have the guts to fail, will feel my loving kindness.." i said as a crossed my legs and lean my elbows to the open window.

Ah man, i can't wait for the break and have a smoke..

'Test! How could i forget the test! Damn aniki to the deepest part of hell...Why kami do you have to make a mess out of me between these two people?'.

I got the test papers from the front, took one and passed the rest behind.

I looked down at the paper, and I could practically feel the sweat pouring down my face. 'Okay first read the paper, and the mark the questions you know. Easier said than done!'

I marked a few questions whose answers I was sure about. After a whole lot of thinking and marking and writing, I am sure I did enough to pass this test. The bell rang, and the class was over. I sighed heavily, and rubbed my eyes. I tried to stretch my neck, but the bite marks still hadn't healed and it hurt a little as they got stretched too. I winced and massaged my neck a bit.

When my chance came, I walked over to Mori's desk and leant over to hand the paper.'Tch, seeing his face is just as bad as seeing a lion tamer cracking his whip at us poor animals'. I snorted as I imagined him wearing a red and black crow suit, with a tall black hat, cracking his whip at us and ordering, "Those who have the guts to fail, will feel my loving kindness" and then whiplash. I snickered lightly and thrust the paper at him and turned to walk away.

Alot of the students have 90 to 100 percent score on their exams. One look and i can tell who among the batch is a rotten egg. A few boys whole clearly isn't paying attention to elementary and middle school lessons. And some of the girls who i know is just prentending to be stupid. Sounds like they wanted to try how kind i can be eh. Tch, girls these days..

Ah the brat is next huh.

As i saw Ritsu approaching me, i felt his struggle to cover something up and see his wince. I think i knew what it is, i just didn't want to pry on him. Highschool students do sex too, its not like i can deny it. But how possessive is his partner to marked him in a place were it can be seen?

As he shove the papers at me, i already knew he was going to try to atleast say profanities at me in his mind, like any rebellious brat do. Its pretty predictable.

'Ho.. so he did fail the passing mark by 5 points.'

As the class ended, in homeroom time, i announce the results,

"Yamada-san, Ueda-kun, Shi-kun, Takahara-un, Matsuo-kun,. The names i call will stay for remedial class after school hours, those who i did not call pass. And i may add this as remarks, but those who failed.. guys,, the question is for middle schoolers so.. be very afraid of what comes next.... ahahaha im just kidding." he smiled again, making the rest ofthe class silent

I have to stay for remedial classes after school! Is there no one up there who can cause a miracle and get me out of here? I sighed, remedial classes it is.

Then I froze again, It meant that I would go home late! No meeting with aniki. Yippee! I chuckled inwardly, and Tachibana-san shivered in front of me. 'Hehe. I got an excuse to not go home and he can't do anything about it. But on the other hand, I have to stay with Mori", I sighed my aura suddenly turning gloomy. I didn't know whether to be happy with this extra classes or not.

I looked at Mori and glared at him with all my hatred. 'It's all his fault. If he hadn't filled my brain with his stupid annoying behavior, I could have avoided aniki and then he wouldn't have done that". Suddenly, i frowned, 'Now that I think of it, aren't you supposed to kiss your lovers? He is my brother, my blood brother, why would he do that? Matte! He stole my first kiss! How dare he, I let him beat me, because...why do I let him beat me? Is it because he is the heir and I, as the second son, have to support him? Nah, I am forgetting something important it seems. But i always endured it because I think that is how he shows his love towards me. Then why did he kiss me yesterday?'

I hadn't realized that lost in my thoughts I was left behind as the others went to their respective classes. I sighed, it's a pain to even think of that particular emotion.

'What is love?'

I got up and got ready to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

My classes for today has ended as i removed my tie and rustle my very stiff hair abit. I entered the homeroom class and wait for the students that i will teach remedial studies. Sure, the school year has just started. But i tink it's better to tuitor them now than to be late for the regular lessons and fail. I wont allow the to fail my class. Even if it kills them.. ehehe..

I look at my watch and saw that i still have 15 minutes before they finish their last class for today ends. I guess i'll have to relax a bit. I drag two chairs to the open window again, basking in the afternoon sun and breeze, the music in my ears filled my head and i started to close my eyes and sing..

"Tonight you're mine... completely..

You give your love.. so sweetly..

When school got over, I was practically dead on my feet! How did students bare all this for the first some fourteen years of their life anyway? It was too late to complain anyway. I got my phone out of my bag and called Tanaka. He picked up his phone.

"Hello, Bocchan. Why are you not coming out the school. It's finished right?".

"Ah, yes Tanaka. I called you for that reason. Apparently I have to stay back at school for remedial lessons. Would you tell my parents about this? I will call you later when I want you to pick me up".

"Hai Bocchan, will do".

I shut my phone and walked to the homeroom class. When I reached the door, I heard some noise behind it. I silently opened the door and was shocked to see Mori with his guard down. He looked calm and quiet on the chair beside the window, unlike the sensei we have every morning. Then I heard him singing, he was quite good, but I didn't comment.

I walked inside and saw that I was the only one present. I shrugged and silently tiptoed to the nearest desk and sat down. I didn't want to disturb Mori now. Because I was sure I would never get another chance to see him so peaceful. So I put my chin on my hands and observed him.

- - - Updated - - -

My mind was elsewhere that afternoon. The air was very warm,making me all sleepy. Being in a school is hard. Can't even smoke even if i want to, cause you have to me responsible and all that.. Tch,. Good thing this afternoon is giving me a breather. I continued singing the sappy song i like over and over. It was i felt im on vacation, the feet that was resting at the chair was moving in tune, and my hands was tapping the windows as i sing..

"Tonight, the light..of love is in your eyes..

Will you still love me tomorrow?"

As the song ended, i leaned my head back and look at my watch."hmm?" Its already 10 minutes past their last class. I scan around and saw Ritsu gawking at me, seemingly enjoying the sight. I looked at him back and smiled.

"Enjoyed the show?"

Great, just the kid i wanted to see. I walk slowly towards him and use the chair i front and flip it backwards, making its backrest in front of my chest and sit facing him. "Ne, i don't care what you do in your personal life okay. It's your freedom. But just be sure you are making the right choices and protect yourself." I brushed my hair back and reach my hands towards his collar.

"And dont let your partner mark you in such obvious places. It's kinda ...well possessive." I rustled his hair a bit, hoping he woud open up to me a bit more. After all, im his homeroom teacher.

"Enjoyed the show?"

I was startled by him suddenly coming in front of me. Sheesh! His next words though made me even more confused.

"And don't let your partner mark you in such obvious places. It's kinda ...well possessive."

I looked at him with an impassive face but my voice gave my puzzlement away, "What do you mean by 'partner'?" I shrugged at him, "The person who did this has always done this to me. And that is none of your business,sensei".

I continued staring at him, until I had the other students come in through the door.

I turned back to Mori, "If you have completed making assumptions of me, and accusing me of things I don't know; you have a class to teach, Mori-sensei."

With that ignored him in favor of taking out my books and arranging them on my desk. I looked at sensei with a cool look as if saying, 'You don't know anythng. You are not worth my time!'

- - - Updated - - -

The reaction angry reaction Mori got from Ritsu, didn't surprise him at all. In fact, it was understandable, something a normal teen would do. However, these words raise suspicion inside Mori's head.

"The person who did this has always done this to me.

"What does he mean always done to me?" He wonder-how can a person have teeth marks on his skin if it's not from foreplay? Violence perhaps? He look at the pair of eyes that stared at him, he wanted to ask a few questions but he didn't had the chance again, cause the other students for remedial classes started to come.

He stood up and started to walk in front. And greeted everyone with his usual demeanor."Yosh,now that you guys are all here.. let's get started!" He smiled and chuckled a bit as he opened a thick book for middle school English class. "Hoo... you guys are so screwed.." he said as he started the spartan training fro scratch.

As he was in the middle of the prepared lesson for that afternoon, he walk around each students to check on how are they progressing with the excersise, ocassionally giving a soft smack on the head on those who made a mistake even after his help. When he stood in front of Ritsu, he can't help but have a geniunely worried look on his face. 'Is this kid into some kind of trouble?' He ask himself. He took a peek at Ritsu's paper, and regardless if he is doing well or not, he rustled the kids hair and said "Keep it up Brat." And walk in front again.

Ding Ding Ding

The notice bell for the afternoon class and club activities has rang. Mori look at the almost settling sun and brushed his hair backwards.

"That's it for today. We'll continues this tomorrow. You guys take care on your way home."

I stretched languidly as I got up from my desk. The wooden benches made my back muscles so stiff. I picked up my packed bag and walked leisurely outside the school building. I had my phone in my hand and was currently calling Tanaka.

"Bocchan, should I come now?"

I almost nodded, but then answered, "Hai, come up at the entrance. I want to walk a bit, then we will go".

"Bocchan, I don't think that is a good idea. Hurry and come to the car".

My eyes narrowed, who was he to tell me what to do and not, he was nothing but a servent.

"Tanaka. How dare you ta- Tanaka are you there?"

I heard some rustling at the other end and I frowned , 'What was happening?'

"Dear otouto. Tanaka was just relying my message. Apparently you didn't come home at the given time, and your aniki got worried, Ritsu-chan".

I stopped walking. My eyes wide and my hand shaking, "A-aniki, what are you doing there? And what are you saying? I told mother that I would be late today and for some days because of my english assignment", I got some courage and said, "Because of someone I couldn't study, and failed the test".

"Oho...You have got some backbone afterall. Accusing me of something, when I was just doing my duty as a brother"

"Whatever you say. I am coming to the car after I take a walk not after nor before!"

"Unfortunately otouto. Just stay there. I am coming for you in a minute"

Click

The phone hanged up. My fingers were still trembling, my aniki was coming here! I tried to move, but my feet wouldn't lift up from their spot. I was scared. Never before had he done something so drastic.

'It was because of the English assignment!"

I hope he didn't do anything to Mori. As much as I hated him, he was a good sensei. Today I actually understood the subject for once.

I looked at the gate and waited for the storm to appear.

After i finished saying my goodbyes to my colleagues near the faculty exit, i saw some of my remedial class students still lurking the campus.

"Oi, you guys go on home.. it's late already!" I shouted at the punks and looked at them. "Hai sensei... see you tomorrow" some playfully waved at me like retards.

*yawns* "kids these days have alot of energy."

As i was nearing the school gate,i was a familiar figure having a conversation at the phone.. "isnt that Ritsu?"i ask myself. After he hang up, he looked abit troubled so i decided to stick my nose in his business again. "Yoh, what's with the face? Looks like you've seen a ghost!" I grinned at him, hoping he would relax abit.

Tch, teaching.... i hate that i love it..

As I was waiting for aniki to appear I heard someone say, "Yoh, what's with the face? Looks like you've seen a ghost!".

I turned around and was shocked to see Mori there! If I was scared before, I was completely out of my wits now. Not knowing that I was whispering to sensei i asked him, " What the fuck are you doing here? Don't you have a cemetery to haunt or something? Go away before he comes. He already is angry about me being late, that too because of you. If he sees you here, he will surely kill you!"

I looked at him with pity, even when I knew my own position was the same. We are so dead.

"If he sees us together, he is really going to get the wrong idea."

I heard the gate open, and saw a figure standing there. Naira was leaning against it with no care in the world. But as I had predicted, when he saw Mori there with me he's expression changed, it became colder than ice and he walked in our direction.

He was wearing a suit for some reason, maybe he was going with someone, or maybe business? Who cared.

All I cared was, I was as good as a sitting duck for aniki. I turned to face Mori and said loudly so both of them could hear, "Mori-sensei, this is my older brother, Takahara Naira. Aniki, he teaches us English, Mori Dante."

Storm had arrived, bringing with it a trail of mass destruction...!

- - - Updated - - -

I sense the brat is panicking as if we are going to be eaten by lions any moment now. For the strong willed kid, whoever this person is must be a really nasty one. Well whatever, i've faced tougher shits in my past. Maybe this person is the cause of Ritsu's behavior. Let me be the judge of that. The gate opened slowly and i sat a man in suit, typical high powered business man. His stance change when he saw me with Ritsu,and instantly i got what this is about.

"Mori-sensei, this is my older brother, Takahara Naira. Aniki, he teaches us English, Mori Dante."

'Oh, so the brother eh,.' I thought to myself. Feeling really piss of how corrupted the world, even for rich kids. I decided not to play fair with this farce. I am a former delinquent after all. My motto is 'quick the fucking talking and die.'

"Goodevening, Mr. Takahara Naira. You see your little brother had some difficulties with the exams even though i've already given then ample warnings yesterday, he still manage to fail it, such a pity too. Well, since that is the case, he will have to attend remedial classes from now on until he can catch up with the regular lessons. Ofcourse, some students are there as well." I decided to speak in english as i explain the situation to this Naira, well since he is a business man, he should be fine with simole english conversation. Wearing a pretty irritating smug face, i smiled at him. Trying so hard to tick him off.

"Ofcourse , that would be the best for my brother. But Mori-sensei, we can afford tuitor you know. I'm sure Ritsu will have the 'better' education there." Naira decided to reply punching low.

"Oh yes, that's probably true, however.. your brotehr is enrolled here. Out of all the places he can study, you knew these facility is the best, yes?" I still smiled at him. Seeing his pretty irritated face makes my blood boil in delight.

"You have a valid point. Still i'd like to discuss this with out family, if you'll excuse us sensei.. we have to get going."

"One more thing,."i pause and reached out at Ritsu, purposely mistaking his neck for his shoulder.. and bumping his bite mark. "Take care of him, Big brother."

I saw Naira flinch abit as he saw my reaction. I change my attitude and squinted my eyesat him and smiled coldly. "Take care on your way home Takahara-san, and Takahara-kun, i expect you to my class tomorrow. Do not be late. Have a good night." I walked slowly brushing Naira's shoulders a bit.

'Sick fucker.'

It was hair raising to see them exchange blows. Why was Mori trying to aggravate aniki, Is he an idiot?

As I turned to go, Mori touched my neck, on the bites, I shivered as the bites stung. I looked back at him with a look of utmost hate on me. Why was he touching me!!

Naira took my hand and yanked it hard that I stumbled on him. He straightened me by my shoulders and kept an arm over it, as if holding me. I grew uncomfortable doing this in front of a sensei so I murmured, "Aniki let go of me. You are hurting me."

He looked at me and said, "Aren't I always?"

What did he mean?

He didn't let go, instead held me even close together, that I was practically plastered to his side. When we reached the car, Naira opened the door and pushed me inside roughly. And Tanaka started the car, the outside scenery changing as we went to a destination unknown to me.

He then gripped my chin and spoke softly in my ear, "So is he the one that is keeping your attention from me, dear otouto?" I shook my head but he wasn't impressed, "Why do I feel discarded?" He fake sighed, "How to our parents that their youngest son would like to stay over his sensei than his own blood. Our poor mother would cry her heart out!"

"You are wrong! He just came over to check why I wasn't going home. I listened to you. I didn't move a bit and he was doing his job as a sensei!", I tried to pacify him, "Don't tell mother false things.''

Naira laughed a bit and nibbled on my ear, "Otouto, I am so glad you follow my words. I don't want you to stay back from tomorrow onwards. Will you do that for me. Please."

I groaned as he licked my sensitive spot behind my ear I tried to muffle it but Naira seemed to hear it as he licked at the same spot again and again.

I gasped and answered, "N..no a..an..aniki. I can't. Ju..just as s..sensei said I am enrolled in this school. He teaches ni..ah..nice too! Please aniki ah..let me go", the licking was making me go mad.

What was he doing to ear? Suddenly he let go and I clutched my ear protectively and washed away the saliva on it. I was sure there would be a big red bruise on it by tomorrow!

Naira tch-ed and grabbed me by my hair and pulled my hair up, "Don't say anything about him when I am here. You have a lot of guts trying to speak about other men when I am here, Ritsu-chan. "

He pushed me away and straightened his clothes then talked to me again, "Be presentable. We have reached." Then he opened the door not waiting for Tanaka and walked off. I on a slow pace got out and looked at the building in front of me.

"It is an Italian restaurant. It is newly opened. Naira-Bocchan wanted to eat with you today." I turned to nod at Tanaka and walked inside.

It was always like this, sometimes my brother would become a demon on earth, while other times he would become someone with bad brother-compex. Who was my real brother.

Now that I think of it , what was with the biting?