After being rich on contests for

graphic, artists, video making,

we decided that it's time to make a contest

for people who loves to write.

This month we will have a new theme set

and it's - "In The Mist".

You have to present your masterpiece,

which describes love between two males.

It's up to you how you will interpret "In The Mist".

so show us your imagination!

Rules-In-The-Mist_zps2283081c.png

Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

Only stories are accepted, no poems.

The story must be rated as for 16+

No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

Love must be between two males.

Title of the story is up to you.

Post the finished work on this thread.

Read the rules once again.

Prizes-In-The-Mist_zpsd82aed8d.png

1,500 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop

Deadline-In-The-Mist_zpsea95fda4.png

Starts: 02.04.2014

Ends: 30.04.2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Lancelot16

• kazuki_18

I usually don't join this contest. But I figured I would try it this time :3

Here is my story and I hope it will be liked x)

A letter

I received a letter yesterday. Written with a neat handwriting. The black inked letters were soft and elegant, carefully written down on the paper as if they had much thought behind them.

"Meet me at the oak before the first sun rays hits the horizon."

I had read the letter many times and still wasn't sure if I truly wanted to meet the unknown writer to the letter.

I had flipped the paper over many times to see if there were any lead to who had written it. Even the envelope had no trace from who it was, only my name were written on it.

"Jay Gooding"

I sighed as I stood there under to oak, waiting for whoever wanted me to be there. It was still dark outside which made the air chilly. But as the day with its sun closed in on its hour a mist gently rolled out over the ground from the lake nearby. It were almost magical to watch. The light breeze in the air made small waves on the mist as it rose from the lake.

At first I couldn't see it clearly, but as the shadow I've spotted in the mist that rolled out at my feet, got closer, I could see the figurine of a person closing in on me.

'The writer to my letter!' I thought and were truly curious on who it may be. None of the girls I knew of would even look at me, even more less talk to me. So, who was it?

Just as the sun's first rays peeked up over the horizon the shadow stopped and by my surprise I could see it had the contours of a man.

"Jay." the man said and I were sure it was Andre Kinston as the sun's lights revealed for me that it truly was him.

"Andre?" I whispered as I could see him clearly in the sun's first light now, with the mist around his ankles it almost felt like a fairy tale. The man I've always dreamed of in secret, the man that I dared to long for, the man that always been there for me as a friend.

'Is this a confession?' I thought and hoped it was.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier Jay, but I'm still unsure if you'll-" I interrupted him.

"I think I know what you're going to say. And I love you-" I hesitated. "...more than a friend too." I finished and Andre smiled at me as he walked up to me with his arms open and then embraced me.

'Thank God I was right!' I thought for myself as he leaned in on me and our lips meet for the first time.

No more insecurity! No more hiding!

460 words :3

Let me join :)

Please, Wait for me…..

I feel like I can’t breathe now. After hanging up the phone from the emergency room in the hospital in town where Sam works. I hurry up to go there, but where is the car key? What should I take there? Who I have to connect along the way? I am frustrated and confused. Can I be calm down at this moment? Now it seems my head is rolling in the flash…………

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It’s been two years we decided to stay together. Nobody knows we are lovers. We try to be normal for others. It’s just our secret and we don’t tell anyone even if our siblings. Sam is a fireman and I am a zookeeper. I still remembered the first day we met was in the safari park, he put out the fire and was the hero that time and for sure I fell in love at with him at first sight. I never know that he felt the same way as I did but after hanging out together for few times, we started to open up and had each other since then….

Day by day, he's back home with burns, wounds with full of blood.. I really want him to stop working through dangerous career like this. We always argue along this topic, he loves to sacrifice himself and working as his father used to be when he was young. And he said he would stop when he can’t see or hear anymore. So I stop asking him, it’s not good to swear like that. Likewise, he wants me to stay at home ‘coz being a zookeeper, he says I always roar and scream on him like wild animal!! It’s alright, that’s the way we live and learn side by side. I feel so happy, he never lets me down, that’s all I know…...

==================

It’s raining so hard now. Why it’s always like this when I need to be in hurry???

I speed up the car without hesitating and I can drive myself without Sam as a shotgun to control me as a navigator like before. I hope he is still okay there, I am praying, swearing and bursting my tears out loud alone. Is Mr. rain crying for me too? I feel all white and cold with my freezy breeze heart. My eyes are covered with full of tears. How can I stop myself being nervous and worried? Don’t leave me alone, Sam. I can’t live alone without you from now on. Wait for me, I’ll be there if you want me to….

And at the end, he didn't wait for me as I pray. I am with him in the cold-icy room.

Don’t close your eyes without my permission, do you hear me, Sam???

Here is my story~

Word count: 549

IN THE MIST

He was standing in the forest, all alone, anxious for them to come, so that all this will finally be over. He didn’t care, what will happen to him anymore. When he left his house in the evening, he was scared and nervous, thinking all of the horrible things that they might ask of him, like his soul for example. But now he just wanted it to end.

There were only rumors about them; how they come with the mist and do whatever you ask of them, but only if you give them whatever they wanted in return. No one knew what they really were, how they looked and there was no one who came back, after seeking them out, to tell about them. But…where did the rumors come from then?

He felt like he waited there for hours. The night had already fallen and he was getting sleepy. Suddenly he felt something wrap around his ankle, something that felt like silk. He looked down, but saw nothing other than mist. But wait, the mist was getting thicker and thicker. He could see right through it before, but now, he couldn’t see his shoes anymore.

A strand of mist started to wrap itself around his leg, traveling higher and higher. It felt like a hand was caressing him and his heart started to beat faster. Suddenly he heard a whisper of many voices mixed together, while another strand of mist caressed his cheek. “What do you seek out here all alone, human?” He tried to speak, but he felt like something was griping his throat. “I-I need y-y-your help” he barely got out. He cleared his throat and spoke again, louder this time. “It’s..my sister. She will die if you don’t help me! Please?”

There was a long silence and he could hear his frantic heartbeat in his ears. He realized that mist was surrounding him completely now, making him almost blind to the things around him. He could only discern vague shapes, which looked like hands, but not quite. They were touching his whole body now, making him breath harder.

“What are you prepared to give us in return for saving your sister?” that strange mix of whispering voices asked. “I would do anything!” he answered immediately, without hesitation. His sister only had him in this world and he would do anything for her. “Anything?” the mysterious voice asked. “Well then, we desire your body.”

He was confused after hearing that. What did they mean by that, what would his body serve them for? “I’m sorry, I don’t understand. What do you want my body for?” There was silence again. He only felt the hands on him, exploring his body, going through his hair, wrapping him all around. Finally the whispers answered again. “We want your body, to do whatever we want with it.”

He felt a cold chill go up his spine, making him shiver at this words, but he knew he had no choice. He can’t let his sister die. The only option is to give up his body. He only nodded, felling the pressure of mist on his body, getting stronger. His legs gave up and he felt like he was falling into darkness, when he felt the mist taking him whole.

Here's my quick crappy story. I do not have time to think of a good one, Warui. oTL

Word Count: 552

'Of Lakehouse and Mist'

There was this old lakehouse where my family used to go. Being the only child I am, my mom and dad would take me there whenever they wanted to and show me the relaxing atmosphere that lakehouse emits. But unfortunately, this time, I'll have to go alone without them. My mom and dad bid farewell last week, and even though it aches my heart, it was no use crying.

I want to feel their presence once again, so I decided to go to that old lakehouse again. Travelling expenses wasn't really a problem in my case, since I got a stable job enough to do so. I drove on my car for about two hours with necessary things that I would need for a two day trip, and finally, I arrived.

The lakehouse seems sad that day. The sky seemed cloudy and grey, and the air feels cold. I assumed that it was because there was a storm last week... And that storm was the cause of my parents' car accident. I went inside the lakehouse and arranged my things, and after that, I went on the balcony to look at the calm lake.

The area was surrounded by mist, so I sighed out of disappointment since I couldn’t see the lake at all. I just sat at the balcony and did nothing else, until I saw something moving near the trees located just at the side of the balcony. I took a step backward, gulping very hard because I was afraid. Even a man like me would do so after seeing something like that when you know that you’re alone. But then when the image got closer and less vague, I saw a handsome young man with a travelling bag.

We looked at each other through direct gazes, and then I sighed, feeling relieved that it was just a person.

I never knew that behind those trees lies a tiny inn made for the countryside’s tourists until that guy explained it to me. So he was staying at that inn and then he heard that there’s a beautiful old lake house ahead that forest so he wanted to explore it and then we stumbled upon each other.

That guy was fun to talk with. He shared something about his job as a photographer and things regarding that, until he noticed my sad expression.

“It’s no use letting yourself be haunted by the past.” He said out of a sudden. “I knew you came here to relax and forget about something, but letting yourself be drowned on those feelings would just make things worse.”

I immediately looked at him and I was hit by what he just said. All of those things were true… and then I looked down.

“I lost my mom and dad. I do not have anywhere else to go. I know that in this age of mine, being sentimental is a funny thing, but they’re all I have.” I replied as I was on the verge of crying.

The other male then patted my head and whispered: “I’ll be your friend. Agree and you’ll have me.” He sincerely said.

And that’s how I met my lover, who’s also a male just like me.

When it comes to having someone to love you back, gender isn't even a qualification.

Through The Mist

Through The Mist

Hi, My name is Chris and I really love taking walks outside at dusk, on winter, specially when there is mist. Walking and the feeling of disappearing through mist, forgetting and having no cares about the world around me somehow makes me relax and happy for some reason. It helps me forget about the problems at home.

Anyway, a few days ago, I met this person. His name is Charlie. He apparently also loves taking walks. Well I first met him by bumping into him. While I was walking, obviously, I closed my eyes for a second or two, and when I opened them, he was right in front of me but it was too late to stop so we collided and I fell down into him, which was awkward because our lips touched. I immediately stood up and said sorry as much as I could. I stopped when he finally said "its fine, don't worry about it". While he was saying that, I could hear in the tone of his voice that he was somehow happy and the look on his face suggested that he indeed looked happy with that beautiful smile of his and his sky blue eyes looking directly to me.

Why is this guy happy? what is he happy about? is he happy that i fell into him or is he happy for something else? Is it normal for someone to be happy when someone fell into them and accidentally kissing them? More importantly, didn't he see me walking up into him? Was his eyes also closed? If no, why didn't he stopped me?

There were so many question running through my head that I didn't realised that Charlie was telling me something,

Charlie said "Hey, My name is Charlie, How are you? Whats your name? Hello?Heelllooo? Are you there? are you okay? is there something wrong?"

All I could say was "Huh? What was that?"

Charlie, sounding relieved said 'Are you okay? is there something wrong?'

I replied and said "There's nothing, really, i was just thinking I'm always like this when I'm thinking too much, so don't worry. You, are you okay?

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm Charlie by the way" said Charlie.

"Im Chris" I replied.

"So, what are you doing at a time like this?" said Charlie.

"Just walking really, I like walking at around this times. What are you doing at a time like this" I replied.

"Same, I like walking too" said Charlie.

"Im sorry, my eyes were close and I didn't see you and when I did see you, it was too late and I fell" I said.

"Yeah, I know your eyes were closed" Charlie said, almost sounding like he was making fun of me.

"Why didn't you stop me then" I said, sounding annoyed.

"Would you have rather bumped into the pole" Charlie said, pointing at the pole behind him.

"Thanks then, i guess" I said.

"Well, also I want to talk to you, but Im too shy to say something so yeah, I guess you could say I took the opportunity" Charlie said, winking at me.

"Why do you want to talk to me" I asked.

"Well, I kinda like you" Charlie said.

When he said that, I suddenly blushed for some reason, then I just realised that my first kiss.

"You know, you took my first kiss" Charlie said.

"You took mine too" I said, almost shouting at him.

"Well can you be my second kiss too?" he said.

"Wha....." and before I could even say a word, he suddenly kissed me. I was too shocked to resist and because to be honest he's a good kisser.

We were kissing for at least 5 second, when suddenly I pulled out and said, "Why did you kiss me?"

He answered, "Didn't I say I like you, isn't that enough reason to kiss you.

Its just too sudden, I said.

"Yeah, I guess. So, do you wanna go out with me" Charlie said.

"I don't know, maybe" I said.

"Your maybe is a yes for me. So Sunday, 10am, at this place" Charlie said.

"Ok, I guess. Well, i have to go back home, I have to make breakfast for my siblings" I said, turning around.

"Wait!" Charlie said. Turning to him, I was kiss by this guy for the third time.

"Really" I said, pulling away.

"Well, you need to get used to it, since were going out now" he said.

"Well, I haven't said yes, yet" I said.

"Yet" Charlie said.

I turned around and walk back home. Since this encounter, Charlie has always been with me in the mist, walking and talking but mostly kissing. He really is a kisser.

In the mist, it really felt like we were free and we can do whatever we want with no one to judge us. I didn't think I could love the mist even more and be with the person that I love in it.

Word count: 593

Paths

What else is there to live for other than the sole reason of existing?

Projected on the glass of the surgically grafted goggles, a stream of glowing blue prints of letters, and numbers, and figures flickered every second to the continuous registration of the change in the outside world. The blinking display pulsed to the rhythm of his heart beat, but the pair of grey irises sitting behind the heavy goggles was staring into a distant space not within the physical reality of which they existed. Two tubes projecting from either side of the goggles into a metallic canister attached to the back of his head preserved a sterile environment for his partially organic eyes, protecting them from the pollutants of the crumbling world – the mist.

In a distance, a shot was fired. The built-in auditory module picked up the sound, and in a flash calculated the predicted distance, weapon, and location before spewing the figures onto the goggles display. An alert to escape was triggered. At once, Finn was forced back to reality; the augmented muscles in his eyes adjusted the lenses and focused his vision onto the complex display. His wet grip tightened around the visual panel that was attached on long cords and flexes to a cryonic tube.

The frozen body with the shattered ribcage and collapsed lungs lay as dead as a door nail within the cryonic tube, but its mind was as real and as alive as that of its companion who was huddled like a scared animal in the tight space between the tube and the wall. Its consciousness existed only within the memorial network of the tube, its body merely sustained to keep the brain alive.

Finn gulped.

If he took the path behind the warehouse, he would reach the bridge within ten minutes and that would give him a twenty minutes advantage. Sweat droplets formed across his forehead and rolled down the side of his face. But that would mean leaving Terence here in the mill. Yet, whatever path he chose to take, he would never be able to take Terence with him – not in that tube. Except if he chose to stay and take on the soldiers face-to-face.

The numbers 4.5% blinked back at him. He knew that the nanochips, planted deep within his brain, had responded to his thoughts and calculated his chance of survival should he opt for that choice. It was not nil, but was it sufficient to stay? For Terence. Finn shivered at his doubt. But was he not in love? Or was that not love? Had he not love him all along? Was what he felt merely a lie? A sensation that seemed like love but not love. Did he love? What was love anyway?

The screen of the visual panel lit, and a two-dimensional replica of the dead man’s face appeared. Finn anxiously stared at the hollow face that he knew so well; the silence weighed on his shoulders like bags of sand.

“I have to go, Terence.”

The eyes stared back blankly.

“Are you crying, Finn?”

Again, he gulped.

“No, it’s just the mist.”

With that he shoved the visual panel into the holding slot at the side of the tube, and stood up; his legs hurt from the awkward posture that he had been holding for a long time.

“Finn…”

He did not say a word, nor did he turn to look; he took to his heels and bolted out of the mill into the mist, and down the path behind the warehouse.

Nothing. Nothing else. 

Word limit you make me cry :Red_fox5: everytime

San title word count >_> 六百 (ろっぴゃく [600]) Oh momma, what a killer

- The You to Me -

I stood where I always did, watching the man stand where he always did when he came to me. The look on his face was desolate, ponderous, disturbed by something and very unlike the usual ecstatic one he wore. It worried me as much as I believed it worried him. I’d watched him grow up, sometimes happy sometimes sad but this was the first time in a long while since I’d seen the intense concern on his beautiful face. He had an air about him that made the world shine in a different light, an optimistic one. Everything brightened up as he smiled but today, he looked like a storm had passed over him. I wanted so badly to return the enlightening face to its more desirable state but there was nothing I could do to change what I didn’t know. This time – as with every other time – I didn’t know what was causing his pained expression to form where it did.

In due time though, I found out. As his beloved friend, companion, and lover came around, I saw the same dejected expression reflected in his face. They’d grown up together, often visiting me as a pair. I had become very fond of them, after all the lover made the man smile the brightest I’ve ever seen, but for some reason seeing the lover today made me shrink back in my spot. I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like what was happening, what they had planned. And sadly, I was right. I watched as the man’s face stoned emotionless and made a confession, telling the other that they were over. Over, yes, because he no longer harboured any will to fight with the “bastard who’d leave [him] for a woman [he] didn’t know”. The exchange was brief with a lot of shouting back and forth but ended overall with the man’s face still a façade to the one he’d had before the lover’s arrival.

Throughout the entire fight I could feel the man’s true feelings sink into his warm heart, beating for the lover to admit for once that he was in the wrong. But the man had made the air around his heart cold, surrounding the warmth of his feeling with a mist of deception. The real desires to remain together were floating beneath the haze, concealed by the coldness in his eyes but still barely visible were the lover to look a little closer. I knew the look of a mist like the back of my hand were I to have one. I often stood through the cold, the warmth, the rain; a little mist was nothing I couldn’t forecast. However the lover was not I, he could not tell that there was coverage over what he should have seen. Accepting it as the final judgement, the lover left the man to a dimming composure. Tears welled up in his eyes and his lips quivered. My whole body cringed at the sight; I hated it when he looked like that.

The man came over to me and slumped down at the foot of my bark. Leaning his head up against me, he cried his eyes dry. The whole shivering of his writhing body passed his emotions over to me. It was torturous, constricting my vessels. How anyone could not love this beautiful soul was beyond me. In my rigidness, I did my best to bring my leaves up around the man, protecting him from the wind breezing by. Like the world knew of his pain, I could foretell another mist forming; this one over me.

p.s. OMG just read everyone's submissions and am having heartaches everywhere T^T staaahp it with the awesomeness (no, don't actually >

[422 words]

Poisonous Mist

Clack. Clack.

“No, please. No more.” The man in front he shudders violently; breathing haggardly. Right hand tied to the table – which made from some type of heavy stone – and bloods all around.

Clack. Clack.

“It’s your fault, Shun. You’re the one that drive me into this.” The said man pulls out a flip-knife from his jacket as he makes way to stand in front of the other.

“I love you, Shun, but you denied me. You broke me. So now…” Ryuzaki lightly trace the knife over his prisoner, making sure not to do any fatal movement, yet.

“NO! Ah, I mean, c-come on, Ryu. I’m sure we could start again. First, untie me, and then we talk. O-okay?” Those pleads could only fall onto a deaf ear. Ryuzaki is no longer a man where you could reason with. There’s no more life in him, it’s just the mind controlling him. Mind that emits poisonous mist.

“I understand, Shun. We will be together; I will love you, Shun. And you love me too, right. I want you, only you.” He puts a bit more pressure on the knife and bloods ooze from Shun’s cheek. This makes the man turn pale that he starts to struggle strongly.

“Ryu…?! Ha… ahh!” Ryu raise the object high over his head and plunge it down to the man’s abdomen over and over again. Creating multiples stab wounds and dark liquids dissipate from it.

“Don’t worry, Shun. I’ll make it so that no one could disturb us. No one would separate us, no one!” Contort chuckles from Ryu immediately turn into a terrible sobs. Tears sliding down those face which smear with bloods.

The body under him went limp long ago but the adrenaline rush is getting to his head. He can’t stop even if he wants to. His body is no longer his. Some of the bloods get into his eyes that turn his vision black, as if he is falling into the deepest part of the abyss – into those mists.

This is it, the end for him. He would never want to wake up ever again.

But this is what people call karma; he feels himself surge away from the mist and into a clearer and bright place. Stir awake into a room of complete white. Hands and body wrap to itself. Those dry-tears that he shed in the dream – memories – are no more. The sobs are now replaced with high-pitch hysterical laughter that echo from his tainted heart.

It is confirmed. He is insane.

I would like to join!!

Words count: 600 without the title :D

Simply a Toy

Two years have passed. The figure of the man I liked was always in my dreams. I’ve been searching for him since then. After all, it was him who set my heart on fire. It was him who made all my thoughts get in a haze.

It all started in my last year of college. A guy who was feared by people was nothing but an ordinary person to me. He wasn’t feared by me but his presence put a pressure that I had never felt before.

I was preparing for my last exam, sitting at the library table, and focusing on my own. Although it was a library, but you could still hear the murmurs of people studying together. I was a loner, so that never crossed my table. A sudden silence broke through the room while all eyes were gazed upon one person. I never raised my head to look, but I could tell who that person was. Hearing footsteps getting closer to me, a hit on the table has made my world shake in terror. Lifting my head up, it was him; that guy with perfect figure, dark hair, and dazzling eyes. He was like a model. That’s what I thought.

His breath came closer to me as it reached my ears, “You’ll be mine soon!” Those words came out of his mouth with a tone that I’ve witnessed for the first time. It made my heart shiver as I saw him walk away. (What did he mean by that?!) I gathered myself and headed back to my book. My focusing ability was gone after that encounter and I couldn’t study anymore; so I went to my room in the boys’ dormitory.

Night came along so fast, and the background of my window was filled with mist. It was a first to see the weather so sad and gloomy like that.

A knock on the door echoed in my half-empty room as I walked towards the door to open it.

“I finally found you, my little toy.” (It’s him!!) “W-what do you want???” My voice was hoarse as I spoke those words. “I told you, you’ll be mine soon. I came to fulfill that promise.” Smirking at me, he pushed me inside and locked the door behind him. “You don’t have to talk or anything. I’ll do all things to you.” I was afraid. He approached me with a burning lust in his eyes as I was pinned to the bed. He started playing with my body truly like a toy. I couldn’t speak. He shut my mouth by thrusting his tongue inside. His hands were all over my body and things started to go the wrong way for me. I couldn’t even break my silence that was merged by tears. I was on the verge of fainting but he’s done now. Something is weird. My heart is pounding more than ever. (I like him!!!) My thought was that. (It’s impossible, but I can’t deny it!)

Left all alone, I saw him walk away again. Looking through the window, his figure faded in the mist. After that I didn’t see him at all.

Two years have passed and here I am; wandering after that lost figure that my heart was aching to catch up for. I sense him; close enough. Looking around, it’s him. Launching my body to run and hold, I’m stopped. There’s a woman, a child, and him. “Daddy, daddy! Let’s buy some ice-cream!” [[[sHOCKED]]] My hopes are gone now. (I was really a mere toy!) All I’m left with is my broken heart.

Arigatou ^w^

i would like to join. its my first attempt at storytelling, please bear with me. thanks.

600 words without the title

STEAM R

OOM

I really had a tough day at school so I decided to treat myself to a massage and relax at the nearby sauna house. As I sluggishly entered the small but newly renovated sauna house, I was welcomed by a familiar face with the most beautiful pair of piercing black eyes. I stared for while as he give me that haunting smile.

“Do you need some help?” he asked.

“I wo-ould like to have some massage and a pass for the steam room.” Racking my brains out, on why I seem to forget this man. It felt as if I already knew him.

I almost jumped as he come out of the counter and told me to follow him. He touched the small part of my lower back, guiding me to the direction of the room.

“We’re short of staff now. You will have to do with me.” I felt him step closer to me.

“That’s Okay, I guess.”

We walked to the farthest room. He unlocked the door and ushered me to go in first. Immediately, I sensed him beside me.

“You can now take off your clothes, as I prepare the things for your massage and the steam room.” he said while giving me that mischievous smile again.

“I-I w-would like to use the steam room first, if that’s okay?” I stuttered as I peered at him and met his eyes.

“Sure, the door at your left is the steam room, take off your clothes and wear this.” He handed me a small piece of white bath towel. I stared at the small clothing, thinking it will not cover even half of my thighs. I am about to ask for another one as he shoved me to one side and ordered me again to undress. I gingerly obeyed, pushing back my overly perverted thoughts of being molested in the steam room.

I take off my shirt exposing my white delicate thin body. I have always been on the thin side. My face is kind of girly too. There are also a few times, I’ve been mistaken as a girl. Maybe he thought I was a girl.

I stepped to the steam, wearing the small towel. I frozed as I saw him also naked except for the white towel.

“Hey, hope you don’t mind if I join you, since we’re both guys and I basically own this place.” he asked grinning.

I unconsciously stepped back and immediately thought to take my clothes and run away from this familiar dark-haired man. He caught me by the elbow and gently but urgently tugged me with him.

“Charlie, cmon baby. Lets hang out.” He softly whispered near my ear.

I shivered at the endearment. Damn it! I could feel the intensity of the attraction between our bodies.

“Hey! How come you knew my name?”

“I always thought you’re an idiot Charlie,” The hand he had at my elbow now rests on the curve of my hip.

“Huh?”

“its me Bryan”

it took me few seconds to register the memories of a cute young boy who always sticks with me until they moved out of the country 10 years ago.

“I missed you baby” he groaned, tilting his head as he sealed his mouth over mine. I sighed and his tongue dipped inside, tasting me in long leisurely licks.

“We have a long catching up to.....” I barely finish the sentence as he took my mouth again. I smiled at the thought of how the mist of the steam room barely covered our bodies, while the white towels lay forgotten on the floor.

I'd like to try too: 599 words

In the Wind

This morning I found that old postcard of Prato della Valle, the largest square in Italy. You sent it to me while you were still a poor art student in Padova, back when I was trying to scrounge extra money as a street musician to travel around Europe. All the postcard said is that you’d meet me at the train station around midday on the 12th of May. I received the postcard two days before I left the hostel in Toulouse and traveled down to see you.

We’d been dating for two months and I had serious doubts we’d manage it. Neither of us had much money. I spoke French, you Italian, but together we tried to understand each other in broken English. The day I arrived at Padova, the sky was grey, there was a fine drizzle and I was sure this was a message from the heavens that our relationship was about to come to a dismal end.

I was feeling depressed and the weather matched my mood. We didn’t speak much as you led me away from the station towards the small apartment you were sharing with three other students. The longer we walked, the darker my thoughts became and the sadder I felt. The meager meal you’d prepared for us at your apartment had already been eaten up by your roommates. You were angry and shouted at them, but I just laughed weakly- it seemed to me as if that was simply another sign that the two of us weren’t meant to be.

The rain stopped, but a thick, seemingly impermeable fog had covered the city. Your expression began to mirror mine as you quietly suggested we went for another walk. I didn’t see the point, but I couldn’t bear to stay inside your apartment, where I was beginning to suffocate. So back onto the streets we went and you led me towards the Prato della Valle, trying to explain in your broken English why the site was so important. I could hardly see a thing and, with my heart so heavy, couldn’t care.

But then, I suddenly saw the first white statues come into view, ethereally beautiful in their silent reflection. You took my hand when I gasped, startled, and together we unhurriedly strolled around the perfect oval. We found a bridge that led onto the small island at the very center of the Valle and as if by an invisible hand, the mist magically drew back and re-enveloped us, enclosing us in our own little private world.

And in that perfect solitude, surrounded by statues that warded off any doubts about our future, we found each other again. All at once all the uncertainty disappeared, it was just you and me, your eyes, your lips, your hands- my hands, tearing at your clothes, the soft, damp grass beneath my hands and knees as you pulled me down, the rustle of your jacket falling to the floor, the sound of my zipper being lowered, your hot breath against my ear and back, your hands on my skin, the damp earth beneath my clenching fingers, your hot groans, my slight pain, the friction- sweet, so, so sweet, the movement, your hold on my arousal tightening, our breaths mingling and rising, your fingers digging into my skin, our cries as we found release on that island, enshrouded by mist with only the silent white sentries watching.

I smiled at the memory that occurred so many years ago. Since then, we’ve made love countless times, but nothing ever quite compared to that unforgettable misty night in Padova.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL In the Mist ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our seventh Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented.

The winner of ៙BL In the Mist ~Writer Contest~៙ is Ayakashiu with

the BL Love Story "IN THE MIST" .

As promised everyone who participated will get 2,000 points.

The winner wins as follow,

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

o wow..thank you so much guys T^T that made me so happy rabbit6 i'm just so glad you liked my story~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you!! ^^