Emo-Lightning-No.6

gTnUsjt.jpg

Title: Cage -Open-

The story is basically these guys who are forced to take place in a game inside of an abandoned amusement park at night. The game is to find the coin that one of them is holding. Whoever is holding the coin on the final day wins 50 million yen. They live normally during the day, but in the evening they are knocked out and forcibly taken to the amusement park. During the night only, they are outside of the law and participants can kill one another without penalty.

Created by: LOVE&DESTROY

Translation into English: Complete ((using the software downwards.))

P.S: There's another part of it called CAGE-CLOSE-. You can find it here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
If you didn't know how to get the files, tell me so I can upload their links!!

Download Cage -Open- BL Game:

It's in Japanese but you can see the ZIP file download on the up-left corner, or the Orange link. They both work as the same download.

The software that you need to translate this game is Visual Novel Reader

You can download it from Google Drive as:

Additional info on how to use the VNR:

-Download Visual Novel Reader.

-Unzip the whole folder.

-Run Update.exe

-Run Visual Novel Reader.exe

-Run your copy of CAGE-OPEN-

-Switch back over to Visual Novel Reader. Click the magnifying glass icon to add new visual novel.

-Proceed with "Select the window of running game" option

-Follow onscreen directions and proceed. CAGE-OPEN- should sync with Visual Novel Reader.

-Make sure you turn off the 'machine translation' in the options tab. Otherwise it'll display that instead of the subs.

-I strongly suggest that you change the font VNR uses for subs; the swirly pink default font is pretty out of place.

If you have further problems with the game or the translation, try to (download update patch 1.30) and replace the contained files in your install folder.

Get the patch here:

If there are any further problems, tell me!!

Now that you have everything, enjoy it. ^W^

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

Hi, I'm really sorry. :c I had to run the patch update for the 1.30 version but then as soon as it got to the menu this window popped up:

16k0tpc.jpg

Any idea what this means? It won't let me do anything. If I click ok the game just closes. And before I did the patch update, it opened up fine, however VNR wasn't translating all text. It only picked up 14 comments?? Wouldn't hook all the lines of texts. I noticed when I did the update, it was more complete I guess--like over 14,000 lines of text and when I checked the subtitle editor I saw that it was more complete. But like I said, I get that error. What should I do? ;;; I'll understand if there's nothing to be done though ;u; This game just looks really interesting. Anyway, thank you in advance!!

First of all, the game's update is not compatible with all systems. that's why i mentioned this "If the game (which is basically the first version) didn't work then get the update patch". In your case the first version worked so no need to update it. I got the same problem so I'm also working on the old version so don't worry.

Secondly, concerning the VNR, I didn't really know how to use it. hehe. sorry for that. But to tell the truth, I was told about it so I don't know yet how to deal with it. For me I use the ITH ( I guess you are already accustomed with it)..

I'm really sorry if I wasn't much of a help, but the game's links are from the official site so there's no doubt about them not working. As I said, the version's capability of working is different from a device to another. As for the VNR, I'll try to get it and try it personally. If I could solve your problem then I'll surely help, if not then excuse my ignorance :hamtaro-005 (21):

And thank you for your question. Now most people would know if they had such problem ^w^

Ahh, thank you very much for the response!! Yeah, I went and downloaded it again, playing the first version and using AGTH and Translation Aggregator, yeah. For the time being, in case I can somehow figure out how to use VNR (might be unlikely pffft ;;; ) But thank you again, I really appreciate it!

No need to thank me, and again i'm sorry if i wasn't much of a help. by the way, if you could possibly figure out how to make the VNR work, can you post the way here so everyone can know it (including me XD) . I've tried but I didn't know, not yet at least!! I'll be much thankful ^w^

ano ne,

You can go to this link to check everything about the VNR..

From top to bottom. Everything from A to Z, step by step..

I hope this will help you as well as all the other lovely people who need help with the Visual Novel Reader..

Good luck and I hope it works with you.. ^w^

• 3 weeks later...

I tried many games with VNR and if there are any comments/translations they will just automatically appear.

However, it will only appear if it's the full game. Therefore, may I ask if the download link you kindly shared is only a trial (i saw the file named CAGE -OPEN-体験版 = Cage Open Trial)?

Well, because if it's just a trial, VNR won't work ^^~

TBH, I haven't been playing it a lot so I'm not sure where it would end.. If by any case what you are saying is fully true and I don't know if the game is a trial, then you must be totally right.

On the other hand, as I figured out from the VNR work process, the game should be translated before by someone so that the translation might appear. If the game is not translated, then also VNR won't work.

So here we have 2 possible things so that this game won't be translated..

Anyway, I'll try to figure out if it's a trial but I doubt it.. It was put on the official site and I don't think it's only a trial.. Oh well, I'll give it a shot anyway..

.. thanks for the info ^w^

Oops.... Unfortunately It seems it's a trial after all T_T

**SHOCKED**.. I confess my defeat :'(

Thank you though for telling me that... No wonder my VNR didn't work X'D

I honestly doubt the translation is not on VNR because I checked the updates from the translators and they said they had already uploaded some routes :)

Therefore, along with the file's name, I believe the link you shared is only a trial (this is commercial game anw, and the purchasing site does provide the trial version, which means there is trial ver out there).

I appreciate your sharing though ( ̄▽ ̄*)

TBH, I haven't been playing it a lot so I'm not sure where it would end.. If by any case what you are saying is fully true and I don't know if the game is a trial, then you must be totally right.

On the other hand, as I figured out from the VNR work process, the game should be translated before by someone so that the translation might appear. If the game is not translated, then also VNR won't work.

So here we have 2 possible things so that this game won't be translated..

Anyway, I'll try to figure out if it's a trial but I doubt it.. It was put on the official site and I don't think it's only a trial.. Oh well, I'll give it a shot anyway..

.. thanks for the info ^w^

About this.. actually I think it is the trial version since it's only 40MB something and I have the full game which is 300 or 400MB something o v o

... I already admitted my defeat before you post that and am sorry T_T It was truly a shock to me actually. lol.. my bad!!

... yup. i figured that much T_T but would u please be so gentle and share it with us here.. if you don't mind?? pweeeeeeeaaase ^w^

... yup. i figured that much T_T but would u please be so gentle and share it with us here.. if you don't mind?? pweeeeeeeaaase ^w^

Here ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v

Name: CAGE -OPEN-

Company: LOVE&DESTROY

MEGA (380.3MB)

waaaaaaaaaahhh. arigatou ne

btw, the cage -close patch works on it ?

If not and u know where to get it, would u please as well put it?!!

also, if that upload is yours, u should receive points for it on this site.. Thank you ^w^

waaaaaaaaaahhh. arigatou ne

btw, the cage -close patch works on it ?

If not and u know where to get it, would u please as well put it?!!

also, if that upload is yours, u should receive points for it on this site.. Thank you ^w^

I don't think the patch of CAGE-CLOSE- will work on this.. but you can download the patch of -OPEN-

. Extract then copy/cut the files and paste them into the game folder.

And yep it's my own supplied link. Though I think the game is already patch updated. I mean when you open the game you should see this

tumblr_inline_n3tg7hqPO81rqqngz.png

.. thank u for the info and yeah it's already patched. i was just asking about the CAGE-CLOSE patch not the update of CAGE-OPEN.. anyway, thanks a lot again.... and don't forget to ask for ur points ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Emo-Lighting No.6, thank you so much for uploading this game! :)

And also thank you too for

to upload the full version.

Sorry, but i want to ask about the english sub? Is it still unfinished? Like both of you suggest, i have overwrite the patch with the updated data. But when I try playing it until the 4 day-nightmare of the game, suddenly the english subs gone after i choose an option (fyi i choose the chara Kujo). Have anyone also have the same issue?? I need help please! i really want to finish this game TWT thank you so much for the help!

dear

... as
said earlier, some routes are still unfinished and yeah u might find some troubles with the translation while playing it.. So, things might not be completely translated. As for me, I'm still using the ITH translator even though it's not that good but it's my only choice..

I hope my answer was enough for you, if not, then you might need to ask ikasama-shoujo-san. it would be better ^w^

Thank you for your support though :3

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,please, share with me the walktrough. I found walk for Сlose on the some japanese site, but i can't found for Open.

Help me, pleeeeeease!

.. I'm really sorry as for me I can't provide that. not YET!!

I might be able to give it all after 2 months or so coz i'm busy with my exams now.

I hope u can wait for it.

P.S: If u can share ur -Close- walkthrough, that would be so great for the people here ( me too :D ).. Also, if u have the -Close- """Complete""" Patch, please do share it too!!!

Thanks for looking up into this game and I hope u wait for my walkthrough in this summer ^w^

Emo-Lightning-No.6, oh, I'm glad you responded! I'm also busy preparing for the exams, so earlier than 2 months, I will not play. So I'll wait for your help. ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

"""Complete""" Patch ? What is it?

Walk for Close :

Ishiamtsu-http://blog.livedoor.jp/huuyan0326/archives/14050385.html

Saiki-http://blog.livedoor.jp/huuyan0326/archives/14070408.html

Maki-http://blog.livedoor.jp/huuyan0326/archives/14120729.html

Two red-haired guy(Kurusu and Ohira(?))-http://blog.livedoor.jp/huuyan0326/archives/14193628.html

... Arigatou for sharing the walkthrough links..

I hope to share the walkthrough of Cage-Open this summer with everyone..

Oh, good luck with ur exams ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

Btw

The patch, i meant the Cage-Close patch for this game..

I had the patch for the Cage-Close trial but that didn't work on the Full version of Cage-Open when I tired to put the patch!!

The patch that I asked about is the one that is completely compatible with the full version.Do u have it?

If so, please share as well.. I'll be most grateful to you ^w^

• 3 weeks later...
dear
... as
said earlier, some routes are still unfinished and yeah u might find some troubles with the translation while playing it.. So, things might not be completely translated. As for me, I'm still using the ITH translator even though it's not that good but it's my only choice..

I hope my answer was enough for you, if not, then you might need to ask ikasama-shoujo-san. it would be better ^w^

Thank you for your support though :3

Ok, now i get it..thank you so much for your respond :)