『Doushitemo Furetakunai』Summer 2014

Sloan

BL漫画『どうしても触れたくない』実写映画化決定!!嶋俊亜紀役:米原幸佑 外川陽介役:谷口賢志

Live-action film adaption of Doushitemo Furetakunai (2008) BL manga by Yoneda Kou FINAL

with director Amano Chihiro, actors Yonehara Kousuke and Masashi Taniguchi

source:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

834158579.jpg

映画:どうしても触れたくない

監督:天野千尋

キャット::米原幸佑 (嶋俊亜紀役) 、谷口賢志 (外川陽介役)

Movie: No Touching (At All); I Want Never to Touch

Director: Amano Chihiro

Cast: Yonehara Kousuke as Shima Toshiaki role 、 Masashi Taniguchi as Togawa Yousuke role

b0c7b2a8-s.jpggde33ae61-s.jpg

Theatrical Release/Opening: Early Summer 2014

Synopsis (Taken from MangaFⓄx):

On the first day of Shima's new job, he met a man with a hangover in the elevator. That was his first meeting with his new boss, Togawa. Tough Togawa seemed rude and crass, but Shima was drawn to the kindness beneath his rough facade. Both men harbored a painful past, but unlike Togawa, who was open with his feelings, Shima seemed unable to move on. What will these awkward feelings bring about? It received: ★★★★★

Manga, CD Drama, etc are available on various sources such as YT, DM, and manga sites

Please free to correct or add info!

o05000333doushitemo.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• firewallbom

• vani_27

• sakura_no_sono

Eh!!??? It will be comin' as LIVE MOVIE???

God grieve!! I love this manga of Yoneda sensei so much and seriously so exciting! can't wait for the live movie!!

Thank's a lot for the information dear.

By the way, the one who'll cast as Togawa is a hottie,, has he ever play on some gay/yaoi movie before??

our old times ~~~Remember Miss. Boys and the Cocoa Otoko?? Who could forget that Kenken x Kousuke kiss!

I am really excited about it too. I like the looks of both actors, esp. Kousuke... I do not know Taniguchi but I am intrigued! Seems really cool. I agree... he's a hottie. I think both are hotties.

I am really curious how they pull their characters. Shima seemed to be more of a quiet, troubled individual, which could be a challenge for Kousuke... And Togawa, the loud obnoxious one- Hmmm...

Gosh, can't wait to see more, and trailer.

Ahh!! I remember now! it's himmm~!!! *shrivel up >o

I agree with you, Shima is so quiet and very very introvert, and the personality is not cheerful at all, he even has troubled with his attitude towards other, just like he barely smile or laugh,, but when you see Kousuke, he's very cheerful, bright and just seeing him can make me laugh (ugh,,can't help but calling back the memories of Miss Boys!!), definitely the polar opposite of Shima. Well i hope he can gives us surprise~!!

Ah by the way, there's an extra chapters of this series right, it's after 9 hours & 10 hours,,also the world with color I & II,,they're kinda side story of the main one (the main character in this extra is Onoda and Deguchi),,i guess the story is awesome too and do u think it will come out as live movie either?

• 3 weeks later...

Announcement from official website doushitemo.com states

The Making Of will be released before theatrical release and is scheduled on April 16th. But subject to change. It will features interviews, photo shooting, of course. We know.

Wow, the making of will be out before movie, and it is in April, already? eee! Is that something usual?

I feel this is going to be big. An opportunity that cannot be missed.

Waku waku shiteru!

from

cast_yone.pngcast_tani.png

I'm soooooooooooooooooo late~! I just found out today when I got the Akadot newsletter!!!!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm soooo excited.

This is my favorite manga! T_T

I love reading this manga over and over.

• 3 months later...

Ohhhh,I'm even later....I just found about it now.aughh.oh well

- - - Updated - - -

Well, mabey no so late....more like "just in time"...

- - - Updated - - -

*Happy Dance* I never would of thought that they would have made this yaoi into a movie!!!! Fantastic!!!!

It's been out and I keep thinking about how badly I want it to be released in DVD. I don't buy BL DVDs because they're so expensive and I can't afford them, but I just interviewed for a promotion and I'm crossing my fingers that next week I get favorable news. Regardless of the outcome of my job though, I was planning to save up for the DVD and the making of because this is my favorite manga in the world and I've read it soooooo many times. I will definitely get it for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already watched the making of this movie..

Kousuke is soooooo cute! I remembered how cute he was when he was kissed by Kenken...he looked so shy but he wanted it more.. XDDD

Can't wait for the movie...hope they'll make another movie from others Yoneda Kou's mangas. I love every mangas by Yoneda Kou-sensei, they have a good storyline.

• 1 month later...

Guys, i think the movie is out, can someone help to have a check and if it's the right link can you rip it please, my internet so suck at the moment :((

Guys, i think the movie is out, can someone help to have a check and if it's the right link can you rip it please, my internet so suck at the moment :((

woooow thank you it is !!

Is there anyway to rip this video :(((((( i'm going crazy here. Internet of the whole country is getting serious trouble and we have to way until 4/10 for it to be fixed. f*********************************** :((

Is there anyway to rip this video :(((((( i'm going crazy here. Internet of the whole country is getting serious trouble and we have to way until 4/10 for it to be fixed. f*********************************** :((

well i'll try to find a way

Hi! Is it the making? Can someone make a mf or mega mirror in case it's the movie making of? (I don't know chinese, so I cant download from weibo, please help!)

Hi! Is it the making? Can someone make a mf or mega mirror in case it's the movie making of? (I don't know chinese, so I cant download from weibo, please help!)

That links you to

if you enter the password: d2ke you can download what I think is the making of. It's 1.4gb so it's going to take me a while to download.