Lost kitty (private) robertita&XiuLin

robertita

Name: Ryuu Hayaka

Hair: brown

Eyes: green

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 145 pounds

Position: seme

Ryuu is an unusual boy; since he was eight he stopped leaving his house because of agoraphobia (Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded). Since his parents died he’s living alone in a flat and orders on internet all he needs. He found a job as a translator for a big company so he can work at home and send his work through email. He enjoys being alone but one day decided it’s time for company so he order a little cat to take care of.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• XiuLin

Name: Lin

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Height: 5’7

Weight: 100 pounds

Position: Uke

Race: Neko

Lin used to live on the streets, but one day he was found by a woman that hired him for a internet business for company. He will be the little cat Ryuu orders from the internet.

Ryuu finished the last page of the document and stretched his legs and arms. “It’s time for my coffee” he said loudly and headed to the kitchen. While waiting for his coffee to be ready he opened the fridge to take some milk. As usually he tasted it and realized it’s not good anymore. “Ah, I always buy so much that I’m not able to drink it all. I’m not a kitty” he thought and then an idea came into his mind. “I should buy one. That way I will not be alone anymore”. Taking his mug full of coffee he went back to his PC. In an instant he found a pet-shop and looked at the pictures. There were so many kitties, hard to choose one. But there was a description of a red kitty with green eyes that caught his attention. “There is no picture but I always liked red ones. I will order it” he said loudly and with a simple click the kitty was his.

Lin was at his boss’s house just starting to wake up when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. She came in without him saying she could come into his room. “Get ready Lin, someone brought you.” He groaned inwardly to himself. ‘Oh great!’ He thought sarcastically. He got out of the bed and began packing his belongings, what little he had from her buying things for him. Just when he was beginning to get accustomed to living with her, he had to move away. He went to shower and make himself presentable for whomever that had “brought” him.

That morning, Ryuu woke up early and ran to his PC to check his email. He was expecting an important email from work but he had a surprise: an email came into his email inbox – the confirmation of his pet delivery. “They are so quick. In few hours the kitty will be here” he thought and ran to take his shower and got ready for the arrival of his new pet. He never had a pet as his parents never allowed him to have one, but he was sure he could take care of a kitty.

He got into his underwear in the bathroom after drying off in the bathroom. He headed to get some clothes from his closet and just picking what was left after packing. He pulled a black tee shirt and skinny jeans off hangers in his closet. He dressed himself quickly, putting on the last of his clothing, his black shoes and jacket. He brushed his hair and teeth then stored his hairbrush in his bag. His red neko ears perked up when he heard footsteps coming towards his open bedroom door. “Lin, I will be coming to you on the train to your new master’s city. You are ready now?” He grabbed his bag and pulled it over his shoulders and followed her to the train station.

Ryuu put his dirty clothes into the washing machine and then left to the kitchen to prepare his lunch. Looking into the fridge he realized he had food just for him and nothing for a kitty. “I can’t feed her with milk all day” he said loudly and went back to his PC to search for kitties’ food. As he was about to order some he heard the door’s bell ringing. “The kitty is here” he thought and ran to open the door.

Lin was knocking on his new owner's door. He had just arrived there from a taxi ride. His boss had left him at the train station with money to get to his owner's flat. He waited for the door to be answered. He adjusted the backpack over his shoulders from slipping, once they were tight. He reached his finger to the door bell.

Ryuu opened the door and had a big surprise: in front of him wasn't a kitty, but a neko - a male. He had never seen before a neko but he heard about them. "What's this?" he asked himself. He wanted to closed the door thinking it was a mistake but the neko was faster and just entered without saying a word.

Lin had pushed open the door before it could be shut. He stepped through the front door's opening. His ear caught the sound of clothes washing and he smiled. He could not wait to snuggle on the clothes. "Hmm...I will just go to the living room." He unzipped the front of his jacket, pulling his backpack off along with the jacket. He sat down on the couch and kicked off his shoes.

I will kick him out of here” Ryuu thought and followed the neko into his living room. But by his surprise the neko started to undress on his couch. “What are you doing? Get out of my house. I ordered a kitty and I get a neko. This is cheating” Ryuu yelled and approached the neko to kick him out. But the neko was faster again and pulled him closer in a hug while started to lick his face and ears.

Lin licked Ryuu's face and ears as he tried to get him aroused. He then tried to kiss him. He was gradually getting himself excited by his actions towards Ryuu.

Ryuu pushed the neko as hard as he could on the couch. “Who are you? I asked for a kitty and from what I see you aren’t a kitty but a naughty neko. Get out of my house” he yelled then ran to his PC to check the shop pet announce once again. “Name: Lin, Age: 18, Hair: Red, Eyes: Green, Race: Neko” he read loudly. “I was so excited to buy a kitty that I didn’t read all. It’s not his fault, is mine” he thought and turned to look at the neko.

Lin got shoved on the couch. He watched Ryuu go to his computer to read the email over again. "Sorry Ryuu. My boss should have been upfront with you." He sighed and began breathing to calm himself. "I thought you brought me for sex." He said to the other. 'Why did he buy me if it was not for that reason?' "You brought me even if it was a mistake. You can't throw me back on the streets! Also that woman won't give you money back."

Sex?” he yelled. “I just wanted to have a pet, a kitty to keep me company. But did she sell you on that pet-shop for sex? I mean… you like to do that?” Ryuu added. He never had a lover and since he can’t go outside was impossible to do that thing. Nor he wanted to do it. But now the neko was his. He could do anything he wanted with him. “Well since I bought you …I think you can be my pet. I won’t ask you to do that thing. Just keep me company. Let me show you your room.” He said politely and headed to a door.

When he yelled his ears lowered to his head. "You don't have to yell." He glared at him. "No she did not. No I don't. She just had enough of me. She got rid of me and gave me away." He said as his perked up. "To keep you company, I can do that." He smiled. "I get a room?!" He said excitedly as he stood up and followed Ryuu to the door. His tail swaying behind him as he walked.

Ryuu opened the door and said “This is the kitchen. Do you know to cook? I’m not a great cook but I try my best.“ Then he went to another door and open it “This is the bath “. He closed the door and went to the last one “Here is your room. It’s not so big and needs to be clean a little. I haven’t used it since I was a kid. When my parents died I moved to their room. Also you can call me Ryuu.” He added and smiled.

As Lin got a tour of the rooms, he spoke when he was asked a question. "I know how to cook somethings, but not alot." He observed the other curiously. When he said his parents died, he felt as if it was his own loss and his ear flattened on his head. "I am sorry to hear that Ryuu-sama." He said to him.

“It’s ok. It was long ago. I must go to work now. I have an important translation to make for tomorrow” Ryuu said and turned to leave. But he stopped after a second and added “If you need anything ask me” . As soon as he was in front of his PC he started his work and for no reason he felt very happy. Maybe because he wasn’t alone anymore.

¨Okay Ryuu.¨ He said as he watched him leave to go to work. He went into his room and began looking at what needed to be cleaned in the room. He began cleaning up the room and went to get his bag so he could unpack his things. Once that was finished he pulled down the covers of the bed and changed into his pajamas for a nap.

- - - Updated - - -

¨Okay Ryuu.¨ He said as he watched him leave to go to work. He went into his room and began looking at what needed to be cleaned in the room. He began cleaning up the room and went to get his bag so he could unpack his things. Once that was finished he pulled down the covers of the bed and changed into his pajamas for a nap.

After two hours Ryuu finished his work and sent the email to the company. It was already late noon and he missed his lunch. So he ran into kitchen to prepare some fried potatoes with kitchen when he realised the house was silent. "Where is Lin?" he thought. He get out of the kitchen and headed to Lin's room. He knocked on door and waited for an answer.

Lin is sleeping and relaxed in his bed. When the foot steps of Ryuu's came down the hall and pasted his door. He rolled a bit in his sleep from the sounds coming from the kitchen. When he heard the knock on the door it pulled him from his sleep as he sat up in bed. He tried to get his barrings on where he was. He looked around the room that was Ryuu's as a child. He sighed softly and spoke. ¨Come in Ryuu.¨ He said as he wiped his eyes and yawned.

- - - Updated - - -

Lin is sleeping and relaxed in his bed. When the foot steps of Ryuu's came down the hall and pasted his door. He rolled a bit in his sleep from the sounds coming from the kitchen. When he heard the knock on the door it pulled him from his sleep as he sat up in bed. He tried to get his barrings on where he was. He looked around the room that was Ryuu's as a child. He sighed softly and spoke. ¨Come in Ryuu.¨ He said as he wiped his eyes and yawned.

Ryuu opened the door and looked inside: the neko was half asleep into his bed. “Sorry, I didn’t know you was sleeping” he apologized “I finish my work and I’m preparing my lunch. Are you hungry? If yes please wash your hands and come into the kitchen.” Ryuu left the room and back into the kitchen he started to tidy the table. “I hope he will like my food” he thought while preparing the salad.

Lin got out of bed, realizing he did have morning excitement and walked out of his room and to the bathroom. Now there, he washed his hands and prayed by the time he got downstairs slowly it would be gone. He headed to the kitchen.

“Oh here you are” Ryuu said seeing the neko entered into his small kitchen. “Do you like potatoes with kitchen? We have salad too” Ryuu added as he seated down. “Please seat down” he asked seeing the neko was still hesitating to seat down. “What’s with him?” Ryuu thought as he started to eat.