-.- The Demon Mirror-.-

kittypanda

-.-The Demon Mirror-.-

Summary: Helping his grandmother clean out her attic, Jaiden finds a long full body antique mirror. A mirror that will change his life forever.

Warning: This story will contain, excessive violence, rape, and male pregnancy. And slight religious context. If that bothers you than please don't read.

Disclaimer: This does not involve any person non-living or living. This is from my own mind.

----------

~Prologue~

Angry shouts- hateful words, filled the once quite church. Stain glass windows shattered, the tiny fragments fell to the wooden floor like multicolored rain drops. There stood two figures in the glass shattered room. Wooden benches were unscrewed and blown about the now destroyed church. Candle holders were up turned, the metal cross was now on the floor, the back of the holy place was non-existent now.

Panting was coming from both figures. One of them was more scratched up than the other. The black cotton cloth of the pastors robes were torn, deep wet spots stained the robes due to the holy man bleeding. Blood came down from his left cheek from a wound that was inflicted upon his person. His once bright lively blue eyes were now dull and filled with hatred for the demonic being in front of him.

The beings bright molten fiery reddish golden eyes were burning with the same hatred for the holy man. It's own body was covered up in small bleeding wounds, but nothing as serious as the pastors. It's clothing was torn to shreds, only thing that remained on it's body was it's dress slacks. It's body was built, golden tan was the all over color to this creature of deadly beauty.

A wicked and cold smirk crossed over it's thin lips.

"Ha, do you honestly think you can win? When half of your holy building is gone?"

It's deep silky smooth voice said as a deep throat laughter escaped from it's lips. However, the laughter was cut off by the pastor's own empty devoid of any emotion laughter. The holy man racked his fingers through his bloody damp jet shaggy black hair. That sound alone caused the demon to stop it's own laughter to give the holy man a hard glare.

"Do you really think that you have won!"

The demon hissed out, venom was dripping from it's every word.

"You can't win!"

At that moment when the demon tried to charge at the priest, to rip his head off- it couldn't move. It's reddish golden fiery eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. It wasn't aware of the pentagram that had appeared below it's feet. It had fallen for the priests trap. Without even realizing it. You see this pentagram was a unique and special one. One that could bind whoever or whatever into any object of the persons choosing, (the one who cast it).

"Oh? Is that so? Well I beg to differ."

The priest said in a mocking tone of voice, a smirk of victory made it's way across the holy mans face.

A low growl came from the demons throat. It will get that priest one day or maybe a descendant of his? Just then, it let out a loud howl of pain as the pastor started to chant.

"His Tibi Vincula Promittam.*"

When those words left the pale mans full lips, pure gold chains shot out from the pentagram below the demon and attached themselves onto it's neck, wrists, and ankles. It hissed in deep pain, these were laced with holy water, which was burning the demons skin. The strange thing was that it got inside the church no problem but... Holy water was another thing.

The pastor needed to think of what or where he should hold this creature. And just like that he pictured a mirror would be a fine place for this creatures prison but it would have to be a holy one.

"His Dictis Sacra Aeterno Habe Tibi Speculum Promittam.*"

One last scream of pain left the demons lips before a blinding light shot up from the ground, engulfing the demon completely. Once the light died down, there was an object standing where the demon was at. The holy man approached the object cautiously. However, he stopped at a few feet away from the object. Only to see the demon inside of it with the golden chains restraining him. The demon glared at the priest with it's reddish golden cat like eyes. Before the image disappeared and in it's place stood the full figure of the holy mans reflection. Yes, this will be the demons prison for all time.

----------

A/N: Okay I think that came out better than I thought anyways I hope you all enjoyed reading~

1: His Tibi Vincula Promittam.- With these chains I bind thee.

2: His Dictis Sacra Aeterno Habe Tibi Speculum Promittam.- With these words I bind thee to spend eternity in this holy mirror.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• kittypanda

• Nao

• Ava

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Before I begin the first chapter I want to say thank you to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for the comment~ ^-^ And I hope this first chapter will be as good as the prologue. Anyways~ To the story~

----

Chapter One:

The Mirror

Cough, Cough, Cough... A small coughing fit was coming from a tall young man whom's lightly tanned cheeks were stained with dust- his bright sky blue eyes were closed tightly due to the fact that he didn't want to get the tiny populated air particles in his eyes.

Laughter was heard from behind him as he started to rub his now irritated eyes with the palms of his hands, he started to sniffle because of the dust tickling the inside of his nose. He was trying so hard not to sneeze but was slowly losing that battle. Just as soon as he felt one coming the air in the room cleared up.

He heard a squeaking noise and figured that it was probably his grandmother opening the window to air out her very dusty attic.

"Sorry about that Jaiden..." A soft elderly woman's voice said in a light laughing tone.

The woman thought that it was cute how her grandson was trying with all of his might to not sneeze.

"It's fine grandmother, but you could-" Before he could finish it the poor boy let out a small cute sneeze.

"A-A-Achoo!" He started to sniffle and groan, well finally he got that out of his system... That caused even more laughter to come from the elderly long grey haired woman.

"God bless you!" She chuckled while moving some boxes out of the way, trying to figure out what must go and what she wanted to keep. When Jaiden opened his eyes he blinked a few times- he was trying to stop them from watering.

"Hmm... Oh I remember this!" He heard his grandmother say, he turned around and saw her holding up an old black leather covered photo-album.

She sat down on one of the many trunks that she had up there. She didn't mind getting her light blue long skirt dirty with dust. Being curious- Jaiden walked over towards his grandmother and sat down with her. Not minding the fact that he too was getting his jet black form fitting acid washed jeans dirty.

His bright sky blue eyes looked down at the album with his grandmother who was flipping through it slowly. A soft smile graced her light pink lips.

"Hey is that-" The young man pointed at a picture of what seemed to his father with his mother on their wedding day. "Hmm? Oh yes that is your father and mother on their wedding day." Her voice was filled with joy and happiness.

She remembered that day perfectly- she remembered how happy her son was and how happy he still is.

"Wow, mom was sure beautiful... Not that she isn't now and all!" He said trying to save himself but his grandmother was laughing once again. The corner of her eyes were crinkled up due to her age but more so now due to her laughing.

"Oh? Well than, I'll just have to tell your mother that!" That made her grandson's bright sky blue eyes to widen slightly at the elderly woman's teasing tone.

"Please don't!" "I'm only teasing you Jaiden~" The woman laughed some more before she got up and placed the black leather photo-album down where she was once sitting. She dusted off her skirt and smiled at the young man.

"Come on now, we have a lot of work to do..." Jaiden nodded his head and went back to work.

A few hours pasted on by and the attic was looking better- not so much cluttered like it was before. They could actually see the hard brown oak wooden floor.

"Whew! That took longer than I thought!" The elderly woman said while wiping her brow with a rag. Her grandson- on the other hand was looking at a white sheet covering something odd shaped, he raised a nicely sculpted raven eyebrow up.

"Hey grandmother... What is this?" His voice was low and held a curious air to it- something about this object was making him feel weird and scared, but yet at the same time interested. His grandmother walked over towards him while wiping her hands on her apron.

"Hmm? Oh! You mean this?" She pointed to the object that her grandson was looking at. Jaiden tore his bright sky blue eyes away from the object to look at his grandmother- whom was looking very uneasy now. Her own aged sky blue eyes met with her grandson's.

"Um, yes? What is it?" His voice held a curious tone to it- causing her discomfort to grow. But, she just sighed and decided to tell him anyways.

"This is the "Demon Mirror"... Or so my father before me says.." She sighed once more, she noticed that the young man looked even more curious and interested now.

""The Demon Mirror?" Why is it called that?"

He saw his grandmother shake her head slightly before she gave him a small smile.

"Never mind that... Would you like to take it with you?"

That caused him to blink his eyes for a few minutes- he wasn't expecting that... But... He looked over at the white sheet covered mirror.

"...I suppose I can take it off your hands..." He said softly while walking up to the full length mirror and picked it up gently.

As he walked past his grandmother he didn't notice the sigh of relieve nor the look of it. She was glad to be rid of the thing even though her grandson was taking it off her hands. While walking down from the attic with the mirror he was unaware of the dangers that it possesses and that soon he will unleash a demon from the very pits of hell itself.

----

A/N: Wow okay so I'll post the second chapter soon, I'm quite surprised that it's coming along nicely... ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder ...

nice story!update soon :) ohh and can you make the font size a teeny bit bigger

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank u ..just a suggestion