Keijijou na Bokura [形而上なぼくら] By KAWAI Touko

R.I.O

M36nSTb.jpg

Title : Keijijou na Bokura

Manga ALT. names : 形而上なぼくら ll Beautiful World ll Keijijyou na Bokura ll Our Everlasting ll Utakata no Hibi

Manga Type : Series

Categories : Affectionate Seme ll Babysitter ll Filmmaker/s ll Model ll Older Uke Younger Seme ll Opposites Attract ll Possessive Lover ll Straight Seme ll Student-Teacher Relationship ll Surfing

Genre : Drama ll Romance ll Slice of Life ll Yaoi

Written by : KAWAI Touko

Drawn by : KAWAI Touko

Year : 2000

Language : English

Groups Scanlating : Peccatore Sanctuary ll Toko Kawai's Community ll mochi*mochi

Published by : Biblos

Completely Translated : Yes

Adaptations available : Yes

Recommendations : Retsujou no Meikyou ll Hokenshitsu de Dakishimete ll Barairo Mitsubachi

Description :

Horyuu is a shining, good looking surfer idol. Shouin, who is enamored with him, is a calm, restrained and mature youngster. Though Horyuu is the polar opposite to the subdued Shouin, he cannot erase from his mind the secret confession which they shared...

* Contains two Oneshots called Utakata no Hibi in vol. 1 and Beautiful World in vol. 2, prequel to Kurumi no Naka.

Utakata no Hibi -

At 35, an art teacher is given a choice between an operation with a success rate of only 30% or another three years to live without it. He refuses the operation and proceeds to live a kind of half-life. But that spring, he meets and has an affair with a loud and healthy student from Osaka. Still, the knowledge of his impending death keeps him from being fully involved.

Beautiful World - All Sohei wanted was to film the beautiful man he'd caught a picture of before. But is the price too high...

Read Keijijou na Bokura Online

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Download Keijijou na Bokura Manga :

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 1 year later...

Thank u for this manga, I love Kawai Tokou's works!

I live in Peru so I can't, even though I'd love to, buy her mangos, so again THANK U!

- - - Updated - - -

can u tell me the password??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...