snowbear

hZWwOwa.jpg

• Alt. Title: All You Need is Love Vol.2
  • Author: Jinko Fuyuno
  • Genre: Drama, Romance, Yaoi
  • Rating: M (18+)
  • Release Date: Feb 23, 2011

Plot:

“I’m never letting you go again.” His gelled hair had fallen across his sweaty forehead. His words were mixed with frantic breaths, sinking into Junya’s body like a spell. “I don’t care if you tell me to go away. Your life—your love—it’s all mine.”

Now reunited after an eight-year separation, Junya Sawa, a young bank executive, and Uzuki Kobayakawa, heir to a yakuza gang leader, have resumed their relationship in Tokyo. After betraying Uzuki’s trust when they were teenagers, Junya swears never to make the same mistake again. Unknown to them both, shadowy forces are at work in the Koryu Alliance, the yakuza gang run by Uzuki’s father. When Junya is kidnapped, will Uzuki be able to save him?

The steamy romance that began in All You Need Is Love continues in Vol. 2. Jinko Fuyuno (Eat Or Be Eaten, All You Need Is Love) brings the colorful yakuza underworld to life. Can two young men from two different worlds ever find happiness together?

Support the author by buying this novel

Free shipping

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crimson_Nosebleed

• lindax17

• ceruleantear

• capriXqua

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you for sharing i was looking for it for a loooooooong:hamtaro-005 (21): time and i wanted to ask if you know anything about the third volume?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for volume 2! have been really curious how this steamy couple's story continues.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much for volume 2! have been really curious how this steamy couple's story continues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
thank you for sharing i was looking for it for a loooooooong:hamtaro-005 (21): time and i wanted to ask if you know anything about the third volume?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are only two volumes right? Atleast, thats what it says in mangaupdates.com

• 4 weeks later...

Obwjvaljbaljsvbljsbvlabsvljasvbljasbvljasbvljvsabvjlsvlbasljvsljbaljsbvlas

i've been waiting for this for ages!!! I love you people!!! Bvbdvabdljvblajvbljasbvljasbvjavsbljabsvasbvljasbvljabslvjbsljvbals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...