Demon Consort (Yaoi Novella) - by Yamila Abraham [ENGLISH]

snowbear

gSdxc.jpg?1

Title: Demon Consort

Author: Yamila Abraham

Genre: Erotica, Yaoi Novel, Contemporary Romance

Year: 2012

As a bad joke born from desperation, priestly Prince Harsen offers himself as the ‘bride’ his demonic conquerors have demanded. Unfortunately for Harsen the bizarre prince Romi is thrilled to accept him.

Crystalline Priest Prince Harsen’s world has turned upside-down. The people have switched their allegiance to the gods of Darkhelm, thus ending Harsen’s regime. Worse still, his sister has run away meaning they don’t have a bride to offer their new rulers. Harsen knows he can’t survive in a world ruled by Darkhelm. He decides to offer himself as ‘bride’ so they’ll kill him in outrage and prevent him from suffering.

Harsen is stunned to find his conquerors civilized and even kind. This goes against everything his father taught him. When he offers himself as ‘bride’ the young prince Romi enthusiastically accepts him. Harsen’s shock at the situation eventually transforms to curiosity about his betrothed. Romi is eccentric and effete—the sort of person Harsen would have bullied mercilessly if they were children.

Finding himself in a position of power over his demon fiancé, Harsen decides to see things through. His world has become inverted, and dark indoctrination rituals await him. The demon Romi so entrances Harsen he just can’t run away—even if he knows the worst is still to come.

EDIT: Link removed on the author's request.

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• gaijingirl

• FaithSuteki

• yuuri168

Dear Yaoi Fan,

I am Yamila Abraham the writer of this ebook. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not post my ebooks online like this. It really hurts me. I can't make a living if I can't sell my work, and Demon Consort sales went down very severely. I'm begging you to please not do this. I wouldn't ask if it didn't really matter. Please have mercy on a writer just trying to make enough to pay her bills. I'm begging you.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I just would like to ask for the link but after i read author's request I change my mind. Sorry and thank you..

• 3 years later...