secrets of a superstar (ayais and XiuLin )

ayais

Bri_zpscd33c764.jpg

preferred name: Bri

Short story: It had been 5 years since his lover of two years left their small town for fame . A year later he starts to hear him sing on the radio. His hart ache when he heard him sing . Bri knew he had to find a way to see him again. He had always wrote proms so song writing came easy .Once he learned to play piano. He headed off making his way as a song writer hoping one day to met his superstar.

XiuLin

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ayais

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Soo Hyun Liang

Background/History/Short Story: During his second and third year of college, Soo Hyun had met Brian. They were like instant friends, soon that grew to be more than a friendship relationship. They started seeing each other in public places outside of school. Eventually Soo, started dreaming up goals for his life. He always had a talent, his voice. So he started with applying for what ever extra things in school like the performing arts, and try-outs for groups in his country. He soon or a later got a gig. Then his dream of being a singer finally came into light and he dropped out of school.

It is just another work day for Soo Hyun Liang. He had decided to get some fresh air. So after going through the security check points in the entertainment company's building on his way out and as he was not paying attention to his surrounding area, he was mobbed by some loyal and new fans. They got to close for comfort, their shoving each other was just like a herd of sheep being rounded up. The shoving keeps up, knocking Soo Hyun to the floor.

Security noticed what was happening and went out in full force to drive the fans away they took Soo Hyun Liang. back to the recording studio . "are you all right sir?"

Bri was on his way to the entertainment company he was so exited. This is the day he had been waiting for a meting with his old lover. A part of him terrified that maybe Liang would not feel anything towards him. he walked in to the studio carrying his duffel bag over his shoulder he set it down at his side getting out his notebook and pen waiting to see his love once more.

"Yes I'm alright." He said once they ushered him back into the recording studio. He sighs. "I fell on my butt, that's all." He cheerfully laughs. "I would be nothing with out those fans~" He smiles. "It was only twenty of them." He said to the guards.

Mean while, the guards and began putting security measures in effect as well as ushering all citizens out of the building or fans.

He looks to the head security guard, in charge with his safety, from the couch. "Well enjoying the fresh rain, has to be postponed. Please tell the fans, to get home safely. And I'll see them during the promotions for the upcoming album and on stage for the concerts~" He smiles then stands and goes up to the window in the recording company.

He hears it coming down in buckets now and opens the window. He leans against the wall, looking out at the void space outside, up at the grey sky.

Minutes later, someone interrupts Liang's moment and comes into the room. "You have a appointment with a song writer, Mr. Liang. Sorry, I almost forgot about him."

"Ah, Yes. Please bring him in. And whomever else needs to be here. Time management, my dear assistant. You do remember, I wanted to have a private session first with this song writer." He smiles and goes over to the recording controls and sits down.

Bri was humming to him self sting in the studio in the recording booth . Hearing the rain out side he loved the rain so many memories of kissing in the rain with his old love . No matter what he still have those sweet memories of the two of them.

"i hope he hasnt forgot all about me.." he sighed he shock it off . if . Liang did he would try to treat him like every other artist. He had worked with so many famous artist his name was started to become well known. He didnt have fans or anything but he was in depemand he got to pick and chose who to wirt with. He waited for Liang still nevors about seeing him. Some time passt an he still wasnt there he finaly walked in the contorl room and saw the back of his loves head.

" Hi..." he said trying to contorl the neves in his voice he waited for the other to trun around he put his notbook and pen down on a near by tabel trying to keep his cool his hand were shakeing.

Sho Hyun Liang, swirled his chair around to look at the song writer. He is a familiar face and sight for sore eyes. He smiles and stands quickly. He walks to few paces over to him. He embraces him in a hug. "Hi Bri." He smiles. "You look well." He said in a relaxing tone to try to calm his ex's nerves. He lingers the hug and tightens his arms around him. He then pulls away and places a kiss on his cheek. "I've missed you." He said with a hint of sadness behind his expression. He then grabs Bri's hand, and takes him over to the couch. "Is there anything you want? Like a beverage or snack? I can have someone bring you something." He said still in a calm and relaxed tone.

Bri eyes widen as there eyes met it had been so long since he had seen his eyes in person. Over the years he had just seen poster and music videos but in person was so much better .When Liang hugged him he felt his knees get weak it felt so good to be back in his arms he never wanted it to end. He was sad when his love pulled away the kiss on the cheek made him blush red.

"I have missed you too you have no ideal ." Bri spoke going over to the couch when Liang asked if there was anything he wanted he bit is lip he wanted to say you but he shock his head of course the other meant a refreshment.

"I am fine thanks I still can't believe your the now ultimate ladies man now.

So dose anyone know you are or used to be gay?" Bri asked he wonder if Liang had been with another man . he read the story about Liang and woman of course they could only be half true.

He smiles his pearly white smile and gently shakes Bri's shoulder. "Hey get out of any fantasy your in right now." He says softly. He then laughs, "Ultimate Ladies Man, really?" He laughs again. "I'm just chasing my dream, which has been turned to a career now. "It's good to be with you again, professionally or on a friendship level." His inter most thought is, 'Or what we used to be back in college.' He looks at the other blonde, and raises a eyebrow. We haven't had any situations, where sexuality was a issue or a topic of discussions." He smiles. "Do you want to be with me again?" He blurts out softly.

Bri eyes widden at the other words fanstay... made him blush madly he shock his head and smiled " Am okay" He looked over at Liang trying to stop blushing . " I am happy that you got what you wanted even if it ment leaving me behied.."He frowned when Ling called it professioally or a friendship is that what he wanted he would be his friend if that was it. Bri eyes light up when when he brouth up what they used to be . His hart was beating so fast "Do you want me back?" He smiled "i never wanted to stop being with you... Liang" he moved his hand to the man hand holding . He was so happy he wanted to jump on the other lap and hold him and never let go . but he stayed siting next to him. " squeezing his hand for a moment enjoying being abel to touch him it had been far to long.

Liang smiles and for a moment then rubs his thumb on top of the other's hand as they held hands. ¨Well we should get to work on the songs, right? That is what we are here for.¨

'I never wanted to stop being with you.'
This made him smile more. He speaks softly, ¨Do we still need time alone together or shall I call my co-workers' in, to start working once again?¨

(it is a short post, i know. it is late here now. i will have time to edit it before 11:15 pm tomorrow, if you do not post in the morning.)

Bri smiled as he leaned on his shoulder for a moment "yes we are here to work i wort a song when you left . if you want to use it you can.." he moved to the recoding suido on put head phones on .He set up his keybored and started to play and sing. He had amazing voice he had so much passion when he sang. he closed his eyes nervous about his love hearing his song.

When Liang heard the other begin playing the piano, his voice singing, and the beautiful lyrics, his face turned soft yet again for Brian. He was struck to the heart, he even cried a bit. He quickly stands and claps for the other over the recording room's speaker system. He then heads inside to tell the other how he really likes or more like loves the song.

Bri finshed his song geting lost in the song he wanted Liang to hear that song for him. He saw Liang walke in the room he huged him " did you cry am so sorrry..." he smiled as he was happy that his love liked the song. " do you want to use it its yours.." he held on to him enjoying being so close.

"I will use it for sure. I really loved it. Your a amazing writer." He smiles and hugs back. "But your voice, and your talent can be interesting to add to our company and our group." He smiles. "Would you like to work side by side with me?" Liang asks.

(maybe we need a time skip soon)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bri shock his head I would like to be at your side but I don't want the fame that comes with that . he moved closer to him " kiss me like you used to back in college. he smiled and warped his arms around him and held him close.

"Hey Bri, I can't really do that here." He saids to the other. "Now please let go of me. Sorry for ignoring you over the years when you have tried to contact me." He then takes out his cell phone and hands it to Bri. "Please put your number in this." He asks of the other. "Well can I please have the lyrics and note paper for the song? I'll treasure it, for sure I will. But I have full artistic freedom to change it to fit a duet with a fellow artist." He then starts to head out the room but as he did so he gently runs his long fingers over the side of the piano. 'He made it sound even more touching and lovely as he played. How did he do that?' He thinks inwardly to himself. "Well..." He turns around to look at the other. "We can stay hanging out here or we can go chill or warm up in the break room. Which do you prefer? On the other hand, how about on a warmer day you come visit me?" He asks of his college love.

Bri let go of him and closed his eyes “ I couldn’t really contact you other than writing to you.

He nodded and put his number in his phone. “of course” he handed the pages of the song to and smiled “ I understand is there anything on your mind I bet we can write a song based on how your feeling right now or we can start fresh tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the day. “We can get out of here get a hotel room and order some coco.” He smiled he knew they couldn’t go any place to public like a restaurant

"We actually have a living arrangement here at the company, for a couple of the members of my group. I'm one of these people. So we can go there." What Liang did not say was, 'I need my band members now for support." He then puts the song lyrics and music into the pocket of inside his jacket and zipped it up after he had folded it respectfully. What else he did not say was, "I find inspiration from my fellow members that I live with."

But he did manage to bring a small note book and pen along with him. He then asks Bri to be quiet as he writes down or jots down small poems about reunions, lingering feelings, sadness, and loneliness that comes with these things. He thought he was just the typical stuff, he's been doing for the last few years. As they reached the elevator to the floor his living place was had he hesitated pushing the button. "Shall we just call them down and work in the recording room, where we have everything on hand for playing music?" He then suddenly yawns.

“Oh you live here..?” He nodded “ all work and no play huh..?” he followed him to the elevator . And didn’t say a word he shock his head “I like to sit down and writ if that’s okay..” he whispered holding the note pad and pen.

Sho Hyun, pushed the button finally. When he noticed it, was already pushed. The doors then open and he walks inside. He then gets his cell phone back from the other after asking politily. "May I please have my phone back." Once he had it back into his procession, he began quickly texting to his room mates. The message read, ~I'm coming up with a song writer and old friend of mine. See you all soon. Hopefully we'll re-event his song for us tonight or the next couple nights.~

The elevator door closed after his college sweetheart had got in. He then pushes the doors closed and heads up to their apartment floor. Getting out instantly, had a prank pulled on him with a huge machine spider that had been on the wall, until he had knocked it off with his hand. "Good one, but that won't phase me much." He continues to walk to the dorm/apartment door and went inside.

Bri handed him his phon back " sorry Sho.." he smiled as he was temped to hold his hand he was sad that they would not be alone.He watied on the elevator waiting to see what the other place would look like he wounder if he had any old phots of them hidden away somewere .He jumped when he saw the prank " i tae it this happens alot?" he wiped the spider off of him. He walked in the apartment after Sho did.

The in work apartment, looked clean and had at home and cozy feel to it. It's floors are carpet, it's walls painted a blue grey or warm brown with amazing modern but old like decor with the lamps and furniture about in every room. The living room sized fabric couch is three sided, it was also a warm brown color.

"Only as a outlet of stress, and for laughs. They are like my brothers, so I let them tease and prank me." He smiles as he takes off his shoes and puts them on the other side of the door, stepping into the apartment. He then goes to the kitchen, and makes some hot cocoa for the few people in the apartment.