Devil May Cry 2 (Kiba X Kira Maybe 18+)

KiraMidnight

As Dante and Vergil enjoyed their time living together, they eventually got board of beating the HELL out of eachother and decided to visit Nero one day. On their way to his house they saw a demon flash by, but didn't pay much attention to it. They procceded to continue on and when they got there they saw Nero's house completally destroyed! Vergil ran ahead and found Nero in the basement pounding the floor with his Demon Arm. As Dante walked in the basement with Vergil he got hit by a stone that flew from the floor and it sent him flying a bit. When he hit the floor and shook off the daze a bit he heard his brother say "Oh yea, I forgot to say duck!" Dante growled a bit and tackled Vergil, starting a slight fight between the twins. As they fought Nero grabbed them both by their coats and threw them on opposite sides of the room "THAT DAMNED DEMON TOOK MY GIRL AND YOU'RE FIGHTING LIKE IDIOTS!!!" Nero couldn't hide his tears for once....again he failed to protect his girl...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• FrostMidnight

Nero growled slightly and just began to walk away

"My girl...got taken again.....again I failed to save her...I keep failing her......EXPLAIN WHY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT DAD!!!!"

Dante got up, dusting his coat off slightly

"Ah don't worry, you get it from your dad's side"

Nero glared at Dante and clenched his fist

"Dad.....!"

Nero shook his head softally and slowly, looking at the ground now.

"No....just something about needing a girl to sacrifice to bring back Abagail..."

Dante gasped and actually shivered a bit

"Abagail.....that's some bad shit there...that thing actually nearly killed me once....."

"Really an i thought i would never hear you say that so dante what do you lnow about it an how do we find it" as i look at dante i walk over to nero we will get her back "dante how long do we have this time"

Dante yawned slightly and shrugged his shoulders

"Hell if I know...I didn't even know last time...it just happed...but lets start heading twords the way Nero's girl was taken, the girls can handle the office...I hope....."

Nero just nodded and began walking twords the way Kyrie was taken

Nero sighed a bit

"I don't really know....he was just a demoon with a scythe.....he took her.....right out of my arms...."

Dante looked at Nero, trying to figure out how the demon did that without hurting him, then he saw a dark purple stain covering Nero's shoulder and he walked closer to Vergil, quietly whispering

"Yo, bro, look....Nero's bleeding badly....."

"Yeah i noticed i was just waiting for nero to tell us" getting tired of waiting for nero to tell is i walk over an slaps nero shoulder an watches his reaction

Nero closed his eyes in pain and took a deep breath. He tried to hold back his whine

"Dad.....t-that hurt......"

More blood showed from his shoulder

Dante held back his slight laugh and watched the two. He walked up to Vergil and whispered in his ear

"What's it like....having a kid? It's annoying...right?"

I look at dante "it is pretty fun" an looks at nero "so your hurt an you need to stay an rest we will get your girl an then your staying with us got it an your in no position to argue at the moment"

Nero slightly smiled but he then looked down

"Yes dad...I'll go back to Devil May Cry..."

Dante smiled a bit

"Please make sure that the girls leave then, bye Nero"

Nero left but before he did so he whispered to his dad

"I think uncle Dante wants a kid!"

He then hugged his dad and uncle and left

As i run to catch up to dante i start walking next to him "ok listen bro there comes a time an a mans life. When they when they need to step up to the plate an ask for a kid but you need a girl first "

Dante sighed a bit and shook his head

"Brother....."

Just before Dante could finish he got a call and when he answered and listened to the person talking his eyes grew wide and he ran off

"Be back bro!!"

After a few minutes Dante returned, looking down and a bit scared, he was definatally hideing somethig in his coat

"Lets go.......shit......I hate that bitch....."

- - - Updated - - -

Dante sighed a bit and shook his head

"Brother....."

Just before Dante could finish he got a call and when he answered and listened to the person talking his eyes grew wide and he ran off

"Be back bro!!"

After a few minutes Dante returned, looking down and a bit scared, he was definatally hideing somethig in his coat

"Lets go.......shit......I hate that bitch....."

"WHAT YOU HAVE A BABY DAMN it the end on the world hahahaha you cant tease me about haveing a kid anymore " still laughing " give me the baby cant get anything done with it here"

Dante slowly pulled a little boy from his coat. He was wearing a dark purple shirt and blue pants and had silver hair, blue eyes. He looked at Vergil and slightly yawned.

"Trish had him a year ago....but she said I wasn't grown up enough to have a son.....but tonight she said she was tired of him and pushed him on me....Nero said he wasn't caring for him...so I'm stuck with him....."

Nero quickly shook his head

"Not a chance!! I don't even want kind yet.....no no no!!"

Dante giggled a bit

"Join the club kid...I wasn't ready yet either.....but that's what I get for wanting to get drunk and play a little bit....."

I look at nero "look you got one choices take the kid or deal with me an you being injured in all it wont be a good sight now kid open a portal to the demon realm an go with nero dante are you ready an nero go stight to devil may cry an you both better be there NOW"

Nero sighed a bit, kind of scared now. He actually feared his dad now.....which amazed him

"Fine....."

Dante just nodded a bit and looked at the kid, who was now crying

"Damn bro...you made the kid cry...fix it.....you take him!"

He quickly handed Vergil the crying kid