—「Poisoned Lullabies.」Group RP

Klamoa

Upload%201_zps1f3if4so.png

"But peace never lasts when turmoil churned into existence by someone who yearns for power seeks a chance at a throne."

[table=width: 610, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

It was in the year 3047 that Earth's two-legged inhabitants finally tipped the already worn down line between progression and zealous decomposition into thoughtless consumption. Having already tested both the patience; kindness; and trust of fellow universe inhabitants, it came as no surprise that little to no one contested or fought in hopes of saving the race as it gradually drove itself to extinction. With smog and sludge polluting both the air, water, and food supplies to the point that little more than .25 percent of the resources available were actually safe enough to use, everything was carefully rationed. It was only during a last-legged attempt to save a small portion of humanity to go on that only five-hundred of the gradually perishing race stowed away on an intergalactic ship to flee to a new and healthier planet void of the lethal technology and progressions that'd destroyed their own homes.

Each planetoid they found turned a blind eye to their needs, many either dying or finding refuge in small groups after choosing to stay behind upon finding a few kindred souls willing to welcome small numbers of the humans into their own homes for the sake of providing a new start for the last survivors of Earth. Despite these small acts of hospitality, there were still far too many for the smaller planets to accept and thus those unable to stay behind boarded the ship and continued onward. It was upon three years after making their departure that they finally came across a planet that'd seemingly been devoid of any sentient life forms. With hopes of starting over or perhaps simply standing on solid land once more after having been cooped up upon a ship for so long, the humans left the last bit of home they'd brought along with them. A slow and tedious process into developing village-esque settlements soon followed.

But, as expected by the few still wary of the foreign land and odd plants with intense thrums of both life and enchantment that lived within it, peace did not last long. Weeks after landing many things began to take notable changes. Night hunters and foragers whom were not used to working in the bright daylight slowly began to disappear, the sound of noises that bordered on completely inhuman echoing throughout slowly procreated homes stirring both children and adults alike awake and odd puddles of black sludge flecking odd spaces of the landscape, staining soil and other textures alike. An answer shortly followed. Despite the lack of more visible sentient personas hanging about, it wasn't difficult to conclude that other self aware creatures were most definitely there—and fighting. For what? The response to such a question was unknown. But without a viable option or knowledge over anymore planets capable of supporting human life, a decision had to be made as it's actual inhabitants slowly begin to integrate their ways into their day-to-day lifestyle and tribes:

Find a side to reside upon, or try to stay get out of the way before the turmoil slowly brewing peaked.

Common Creatures Identifier

(Read only if your character has made a pact or if you're interested in hearing about a couple of the animals that inhabit the new planet!)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Side: Light

Carrying an affinity for coddling and safeguarding offspring of all ages and races, Dream Eaters are exactly what they're called: consumers of dreams—or nightmares to be exact. These creatures are pack mammals that range from five to twenty feet in length and four to ten feet in height; weight unknown due to it's consistent decision to float rather than walking upon land. Each of which having been found thus far has been duly noted of possessing a docile nature difficult to ruffle. It is only upon being physically threatened or the children within it's care at the time are being placed in peril that aggressive tendencies make themselves known. When not seen entertaining young kin or simply keeping them out of trouble, these creatures can be found lackadaisically inhibiting populated places where other biotic creatures rest; consuming what most can only assume to be the less appealing dreams that may be concocted during the night. They are welcomed throughout both the light and dark claimed lands by sentient creatures due to this later ability, and creatures found harming them to any extent without fair reasoning are looked down upon. Pacts with them are usually made by guardians whom must leave for elongated periods of time.

Side: Unknown

Demiurge are seemingly immortal feline-esque creatures carrying the odd ability of bending both time and space around them at will for brief periods. Facilitators of balance and inconsistent in their presence, these small animals remain a conundrum for the few that have captured fleeting glimpses of them. Thus far, no one has seen nor held one long enough to create a pact with; but it is believed that the one able to is capable of wielding a mighty power. People are not encouraged to pursue these creatures for such purposes due to it's capricious nature.

Side: Dark

These odd humanoid figures that resemble folklore goblins stand at most six feet tall. With a series of odd trinkets lost or abandoned picked up and brought along that jingle to signal their presence in most cases, these odd hunchbacked personas thrive on personal benefit and are extremely stingy with both found possessions as well as information. Albeit with the right shiny bauble or the latest tidbits of interest that may capture their interest at that moment, Shroud Haunters can become an excellent ally or resource. Beware, however, for each has a capricious nature and are liable to turning a new leaf at the drop of a pen; regardless of how warmed up they may seem to a person, better rewards beckon to them much more than temporary loyalties regardless of sides. It is impossible to create a pact with these creatures.

Horror is nothing when it comes to attempting to describe Medusa Roots. Consumption, revenge, and bloodshed are commonplace in the behavioral patterns of the ones spotted as spoken by the few survivors that have seen them without being either mauled or devoured. Common folklore among villages and other planets are that these creatures were procreated through human Greek mythology, having been the snakes that'd been cut upon the beheading of Medusa that'd been retrieved by Hades and recreated into the territorial things they are now. Young and brave warriors are usually brought in pacts by inhuman elders to create pacts with upon initiation into the world of adulthood; those capable of capturing one acknowledged while those who fail must wait another moon cycle to try again. Thus far there have been no recorded instances of a human able to tame a Medusa Root long enough to create a pact with.

'Mermaids' of a completely unexpected degree. Sludge Screamers are carnivorous creatures that dwell in dark patches of water, and often make their presence known at night in shallow spots of oceans and lakes when the moon is at it's peak. Rumors say that this specie was created long ago when a creature with a black heart being pursued by others spurred on by the need for justice for their fallen ones fell into a river and was then drowned within it, the creature's corrupted soul taking on a new form and procreating to create a frightening number of these moonlight hunters. Vague glimpses of them can be spotted of them fleeing from the surface of the water when daybreak rises or when light is reflected onto shadowed sections of water. They carry no ties to land or water, and those that manage to create a pact with them are believed to lack or have a soul corrupted far beyond reparation.

Side: None

Mountain Destroyers have their name for good reason. Further on lesser explored sections of the island, these giants can be found soaring amongst the skies; shadowing out the places they cover until passing. Their sizes range from that of a small home to skyscrapers and beyond and their weight easily topples into tons. These giants have little to no interest the actions partook by the smaller dwellers of the land. It is only once in a blue moon when a creature brave enough to approach one that a pact of comradery is made. Very few know how to initiate such a bond and even fewer have succeeded. Regardless of the chance of being able to both tame and own such beasts, their size and capability of destruction frighten many.

In the darker pits of the landscape where little light resides, Night Stalkers can be found. They are the definition of predators. The largest standing on their forelegs at a whopping eleven feet and the smallest at eight, these monsters of the night hunt in the shadows. The harmonious cawing of small avians signals their arrival. The silence that follows is a warning, and the single chirp that follows is usually the last sound its prey hears. There are speculations of a lesser known village that had made pacts with these creatures for protection or promise of safe passage for their people in the night to return home, but such stories carry little proof as of yet.

Side: Unknown

Dirge Wisps are spirits that in their previous lifes upon the planet had failed to find peace and thus was reborn. They wander aimlessly, their intentions unknown and their personalities capricious. Pacts are not possible with these creatures; but in the instance that their loyalty is earned, they have been well known of becoming fierce friends in both battle and otherwise.

Side: Light

Canine creatures standing at nine feet on all fours, Spirithooks are the guardians of the landscape and the creatures that assist in restoring equilibrium to the land. They voraciously consume those caught in ill acts, other eating habits thus far unknown. Pacts with these pack creatures are near impossible seeing as they consistently roam the landscape throughout each season, but attempts to create one causes a notable increase in their general presence.

Villages

Daemarrel - The land swathed in dusk and shrouded in darkness. This village lays beneath a plethora of canopies; untouched by sunlight. Commonplace clothes here are short-sleeved and easy to move in, the lack of heat leaving the overall air about the land cool and crisp, it's lands moist and plentiful. A popular fruit among the children that abide here are Klawutillo, a small; sweet and moist star-shaped one that falls from the tops of the canopy to the grounds below. Slipping is almost a daily occurrence.

Calchester - The land basking in sunlight and bathed in warmth. This village lies closer to the ocean, trees sparse but healthy nevertheless; Klumemansi--small and deep rouge-colored berries with a spicy flavor--often fall from them. Commonplace clothes here are short-sleeved and easy to travel in as well, as anything else would simply enunciate the heat of the sun during a day's passing; sunburns are common for the careless.

Paethsmoth - The land coated in snow and submerged in ice. This village is further away from the mainland; and despite the planet's connected lands, the terrain is harsh. The few plants that grow here are small, bitter purple berries easily spotted in the occasional shrub very useful for medical uses and extremely intoxicating in certain quantities named Acciaves. Great additions to strong alcoholic beverages. The clothes here are thickly-layered for humans lest hypothermia set in.

Occupations

Gatherers - Collectors of agriculture to bring back for consumption by the village.

Hunters - Travelers of the landscape that hunt rather than gather plants for consumption by the village.

Warriors - Young men and women handpicked through a series of small tests whom pass with signs of bravery and strength, risen and trained to protect their homes and it's inhabitants. Those that pursue this career are trained thoroughly in combat and survival skills.

Travelers - Either solo personas or representatives of a group that usually move from place to place to trade, collect, or simply study. Those that pursue this career are trained in basic combat and self sufficiency.

Nurturer - Personas with guardian-like qualities and extreme patience that are selected or choose to protect and train children and teenagers basic life skills prior to the time to select their own occupation to pursue. Those that pursue this career are trained thoroughly in the use of both medicine and leadership.

Trailer - A select few that are allowed to leave the village to further explore the landscape with hopes they return with more information. Held in high regard, these people's jobs are to map out the new planet as to set a safer path for its new inhabitants. Those that pursue this career are trained in basic combat, basic medicine usage, and thoroughly in survival skills.

Peacekeepers - Older humans and creatures that move from place to place to facilitate interactions for the sake of avoiding aggressive run-ins between more brash creatures. These people must carry both the strength to separate fighters as well as the patience to keep someone whom may be hot-headed from becoming riled. Those that pursue this career are trained thoroughly in leadership and combat.

Loners - The rare one or two that'd decided to forsake remaining in a village to attempt to figure their own way out in the landscape, or those whom had chosen to leave their tribe in favor of temporary solitude. It is unknown what those whom have chosen this 'occupation' are capable of.

Rules

1. Drama inside of the RP is a given, but drama outside of it will not be tolerated. If there's a bit of confusion, please resort it peacefully.

2. Don't godmod other characters. Well, that and know the basic Go-and-No's when it comes to collaborating with other roleplayers.

3. Be capable of being literate! You don't have to write a story, but at nothing less than two paragraphs will be acceptable for the sake of having content to respond to.

4. Try to be somewhat consistent, a minimum of at least two posts a week would be highly regarded for the people the join for the sake of keeping things going. If there should be an extension past this, I'd definitely appreciate a heads up.

5. Let's not make this overrun with Ukes. I've got no bias against having a plethora of submissive characters, but please, let's try and keep the ratios to an even number.

6. You may join as a child seeing as they were mentioned in a notable way in a considerable amount of the text above, but let it be known that that character should NOT be used for shipping i.e. yaoi or relationship-purposes to any extent.

7. Creating multiple characters are encouraged; but let it be known that you should only make as many as you can keep up with.

8. That being said: The people that read the rules should know one thing, you don't need my permission to join and start posting. I'm opening this to as many literate RPers as possible in hopes of getting a bit of a start here on the website. Simply post your skeleton and know that you're welcome regardless of whether or not I'm online to confirm it. The numerals placed down below are simply the limit I set before making the official writing thread.

9. Make sure to have fun!

We should be able to get things running if we manage to get 2 Ukes / 3 Sekes / 2 Semes.

Skeleton

Appearance:

Name:

Position:

Orientation:

Specie: (Human; Cenatur; Hybrid, etc.)

Side:

Village:

Pact:

Personality:

Biography: (Optional)

Theme Song:

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klamoa

• AlphaZero

• Bishie

• That Weirdo

I am an idiot for saying this because I have so many RPs(half of them are like on hiatus and some are very slow) and life to deal with already, but I want to reserve a spot for myself. The plot is just so damn good. I will have my character sheets up by the weekend. I plan on having one seme and one uke be made.

Wow. Guess who's got the nerdiest smile on their face at that compliment. Of course that'd be alright! Feel free to take your time in getting the profiles written up; thanks for showing interest.

Oooh, I can't wait to get this started. Well, nerdy smile or not, you deserve that compliment. :)

I would like to reserve a slot as seke, and/or seme. This RP seems good enough to have multiple characters on. If I can, I'll try to get at least one character sheet finished before tomorrow. Thanks.

Not a problem; consider the reservations already set. Thank you for showing interest as well.

Okay so this is my first YO RP, so I hope I do this well enough--Your scenario is quite good and seems fairly original!

I have created two characters. (Honestly I wanted to make like, six, but I know I couldn't handle more than one dominantly ;; )

My first is probably concerned my "main focus" character.

Appearance: Mia4747.png

I hope this crud doodle is okay--I was honestly unsure concerning clothing. Because his skin is so pale it's not quite obvious that he's Japanese.

Name: 外間 四郎 (Shiro Hokama)

Sex: Male

Position: Seke

Orientation: He didn't think much about it. He's dated a few girls but it never became sexual. Likely panromantic / bisexual.

Species: Human

Side: None

Village: If village has nothing to do with sides, I placed him in Daemarrel.

Pact: None, but he responds well to creatures. Very interested in Demiurges, but understands they aren't to create a pact with. Rather, watches them from afar (sometimes tries to engage, but of course it flees quickly...)

Personality: Extroverted, adaptive, allocentric, calm, clear-headed, conciliatory, cooperative, disciplined, educated, focused, honest, humble, magnanimous, meticulous, organized, peaceful, practical, reliable, subtle, trusting.

Biography:

-- During his sixth year of higher education was when humanity discovered that they truly couldn't take any step further without completely destroying everything they had created. The end of humans was coming swiftly, and despite what he himself believed concerning helping others and trying to reverse the effects of progression, even he recognized that it was all hopeless at this point. Although he had wanted to stay and finish his education so that he could support his parents, so close to finishing the master's program, they wouldn't hear of it. They told him that if he truly wanted to make them happy and to do good, he had to go with the people who were to "escape". Shiro was the second son, his elder brother died a few years after he was born--and despite his parents stubborn nature, they gave up on another son after two more failed births. Therefore, he knew that leaving his parents would leave them with nothing--but also knew that this was truly what they wanted. If he didn't leave, he would be doomed on Earth as well. No matter how many times he tried to convince his parents to come as well, they denied--even as he stood on the platform, telling them to accompany him through their farewells. They just continued to say "Earth is our home, son" and that was that.

-- On the ship, he gyrated towards more intellectuals. Perhaps that was a good occurrence, or perhaps it was something that he would later come to regret. Whatever the case, he did happen to make quite a few more friends--nonetheless an elderly man who used his extensive intelligence merely to get his grandson on the ship, for he was too young to come alone and he was his only family. People over the age of 50 weren't very common for fear of their near death (because their only technology that would accompany them was the ship itself) but those of high esteem were welcomed as teachers.

-- It was the second year of the journey through space that he died. It was actually not very common for people to die on the ship, but it was believed that he was not properly taking the medication that would allow him to continue to live. Perhaps he had merely felt that it was his time to go, or perhaps he believed that his son was in safe hands. That of which was positive, as prior to his death he had Shiro's full agreement to become the child's caretaker if anything were to befall him. Although Shiro had doubted anything happening to him, when it did he did not break the man's trust and instead took the boy as his younger brother.

-- Therefore when they arrived, finally, on the planet he could only take the position as nurturer. It was a job that suited women more, many thought, but because of his knowledge he knew that he could properly tell children of old and new birth their origins, and much more. "You know," he had said to his brother, "back on Earth, I would have became a proper doctor by now."

Theme song: Ohhh my gosh I'm sorry but I really don't listen to music well enough to know songs to give my characters? I can't even give songs to ships. I'll listen and be like "Oh yeah, this fits ___ so well..." but then I'll forget the song and everything. I can't even think of a song title right now, I just listen to playlists. Please forgive me on this one!

This next character is the boy mentioned from before, since you said that there can be children (he isn't very young though)--

Appearance: aJkeFRO.png

Haha, my art style changed in literally 5 minutes when I doodled him (and he looks WAy younger than he is RIP me).

Name: Flavio Próspero

Position: N/A

Orientation: Panromantic pansexual

Side: None, but wants to join light.

Village: Daemarrel

Pact: None. Enjoys the stories of spirithooks however, and often watches the Mountain Destroyers with Shiro in awe.

Personality: Easy going, jovial, not very serious, day dreamer, always in the clouds, enjoys learning (from Shiro that is), fairly intelligent, still quite childish.

Biography:

-- Flavio was born to an Italian / Spanish mistress, his father a largely popular and extremely successful American man who tried as hard as he could to be in his life. However, that was obviously not an easy accomplishment and therefore he had little of a father figure in his life. While his mother cared for him, she was essentially a single mother (she received payments from his father, and she loved him very much, but he could not always provide for enough with the economy as it was at this time).

-- When his mother died, he truly had no clue as to how large a problem it was that he was his father's son. The fact that his father had another family never came to him until he had to move into their home. It was obvious that he was hated, that his brothers did not care for him and that his "mother" despised him merely for what he was. Although his father adored him for being his son, he knew that it would be difficult to keep him in his home. That was why he was sent to live with his grandfather--his father's father.

-- After he was moved in, it wasn't long until his father died as well. With that, he had no support from his "family" and he could only depend on his grandfather. Thankfully his grandfather was a well-known and respected man, still working to help others as well as he could. It was two more years before the option to leave Earth was opened, and his grandfather instantly accepted becoming one of the five hundred to leave--as long as he could bring him along.

-- Despite his age he knew the weight of this, and he thanked his grandfather multiple times. He knew that if he stayed on Earth that he would get no where, he would be stuck, and the opportunity to leave just seemed too great a chance. Truly, he must have had outrageous luck.

-*- When his grandfather died on the journey, he was not very surprised. Deep inside, he somehow knew that it was going to happen--that it was right, and that this was where he was to say goodbye. It was okay to continue his life with Shiro as his brother, continuing to barely hold on to a string of luck at having, somehow, the best family a boy could ask for.

Theme song: SOB . . .

Okay... So, I hope that this was all right. I ended up writing far more for the boy's biography, haha-- :cuteonion44:

Well the skeleton and biographies looked really well thought out, kudos on the way they were weaved together since this is the first RP you've joined on here. Consider yourself accepted; thanks for joining! c:

(Also, no need to stress over the theme song oh gosh. It was just a little add-on I dropped in there because I was curious about what people would pick—really beautiful art too)

Finally got one up. Now for my seme. He'll be up by either today or tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay up tonight. XD Lots to do for school and RPs.

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

?c=isi&im=%2F2266%2F84842266%2Fpics%2F3205738493_1_2_stDM  Lwa4.jpg&w=758&h=773

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Name: Videl Letum

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Position: Uke

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Orientation: Unknown

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Village: Daemarrel

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Pact: Sludge Screamers

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Personality:

☯Distant - Videl will rarely open up to anyone. Despite being pretty talkative, he dislikes talking about his own feelings or troubles and will change the subject when someone decides to ask him about them. He tends to push people away when they try to get close.

☯Bratty - Videl can be impudent and ill-mannered enough to be seen as a child, despite his actual age that deems him as a young adult. He likes to have things his way—much like a child—and will occasionally throw silent, stubborn tantrums if the subject is important enough. He can also be loud and passionate to the point of being annoying.

☯Cold-Blooded - Videl's usual, positive mood changes when he's fighting, being pushed to the edge, and when he's deeply angered, much like an animal when its being cornered. It's to the point where he goes berserk, thus resulting in a frightening change in his demeanor. His gentle nature will turn sadistic and he will kill or hurt anyone dumb enough to move in his way. At this point, it'd be extremely difficult for anyone to stop him and his rampaging.

☯Honest - Videl never lies. If he is asked a question that he can't answer, he simply will not say anything at all. No matter how much the truth may hurt another person, he believes that it's best to state it rather than lie about it, otherwise he'll just keep his mouth shut about it.

☯Gentle - Despite Videl's darker nature, he's a very gentle person at heart and cares for the people closest to him.

☯Persistent - Videl is persistent to a fault. He won't quit until he gets what he desires, even if it might require blood, sweat, and tears.

☯Humble - Videl is modest in nature. He does things because he wants to, not because he's wanting fame, fortune, or any other materialistic goal. He also doesn't take orders or tasks he's given lightly and would never think to question the people he trusts.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Biography: His life is a mystery, and is a Pandora's Box waiting to be opened.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Weapons:

TwinNinjaSwordSetwithScabbardHK6-1.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Theme Song:

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[/table]

Yes this is a great idea and I'v been wanting to do a sifi RP too. If you need me to be I'll be 2 Semes I might could do 3 but that maybe pushing me still if you need it. I'm thinking of being a human and a creature. Is it okay if my creature is not a part of the war? Not a rebel I'm thinking like his whole family maybe even race been killed off so he wants to stay out of it and maybe he offers the humn protection or at least knowledge to stay with them something like that. Hm, for some reason I keep thinking about Vash the stamped

:hamtaro-005 (19): Oh well, not like I have to be him:hamtaro-005 (5):

Answered Questions

1. When it comes to the species, humans are a given since things are focused around how they've built a plethora of villages; but in the prompt I made sure to point out that other specie have started to integrate themselves into them and just kind of make homes around places with or simply inside of the villages alongside the new additions to their planet to make sure that diversity remains abundant.

2. Hybrids can be in the sentient life-form category, and make their own decision on whether or not to join a village or stay to their own original placement amongst the isles. Hybrids could more or less be a common specie; demi-urges a lot less common however, and thus most likely having people more wary of them than the others.

3. Villages do not effect or have anything to do with sides, but let it be known that a village split evenly between light and dark would have a lot more tension or violence than one consisting of a side dominated by either light or dark. Meaning that although, yes, people on opposing sides could coexist to some small degree, their positions on how things would be run would differentiate them and cause a lot more problems. The sides people choose, although it may not reflect their personality, does reflect their outer view on the world to some extent and thus later on would or could make the option to more intensely support a specific side. I have a couple of surprises in store for when the RP is actually up and running to further elaborate on this bit.

4. Creatures, characters, etcetera that live outside of the villages can take sides as well; but it's assumed that they would be more aggressive in supporting or defending their side as things gradually escalate. Their role in the fighting would at some point take a more important role than those of which are in villages and are still gradually forming their own position on the happenings on the planet. There can be even-placed sides as well, those who do not wish to fight or simply don't care about actively supporting the cause fueling fighting can choose to be neutral.

Great! (I understand the feeling when it comes to school oh man--) Thanks for writing up the skeleton so quickly, I look forward to reading the next one. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ

I don't see any problems with your character remaining neutral, but when it comes to protecting humans I don't think it'd really support his decision to stay out of the fighting if he protected humans that have already taken a position. The only way I think it'd make sense if you wormed in the whole 'keep-the-new-guys-out-of-this' idea would be if they chose to keep an eye over the ones also choosing to be neutral. I say be who you want to be, but also would like to suggest keeping original! Characters you already know or have a canonical personality restrict you (or at least in my own opinion, bluh bluh, don't listen to me babbling) to some extent; join as you please friend. Also eugh; sorry for writing so much. ;x;

Tuls%20Skeleton_zpsmaq9x4ke.png

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name:

Arcturus Lacivi Nanézgani[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]493 (About 29 in Human Years)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Gender:

Gender Nonconforming (Openly accepts male pronouns, however)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position:

Seke[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Orientation:

Demisexual - Does not experience ANY forms of sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone beforehand. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual. Nevertheless, this term does not mean that demisexuals have an incomplete or half-sexuality, nor does it mean that sexual attraction without emotional connection is required for a complete sexuality. In general, demisexuals are not sexually attracted to anyone of any gender (or in this case, race); however, when a demisexual is emotionally connected to someone else (whether the feelings are romantic love or deep friendship), the demisexual experiences sexual attraction and desire, but only towards the specific partner or partners.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Specie:

Flora Sapien[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Side:

Light[/td]

[/tr]

[tr][td]Village:

Calchester[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Occupation:

Peacekeeper[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Pact:

Spirithook[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality:

☆ Knowledgeable - Intelligent would also be another way of balancing out this description. After living almost half of a millennium on a planet practically festering with warfare and plants large enough to both block out the sun as well as shrubbery more than capable of consuming small mammals; one has a tendency to educate himself very thoroughly on the ins and outs of things. Arcturus just happens to be one of the few that survived long enough to do it. Be it basic math, tips, or the memorization of certain patterns; quirks; personalities, and the like, this Flora Sapien has little to no trouble when it comes to solving both the basic and more difficult components of certain aspects of things.

☆ Mellowed - Years of life didn't come without it's effects. Despite still being rather hot-headed and impulsive when either flustered; provoked; or (in the rare instance) pissed, his actions have eased out of their original rash ways and into a capricious balance. With careful exclusion of his quick temper in the aforementioned situations, Arcturus can easily be described as someone fairly easygoing as well as adaptable in most if not all situations.

☆ Mischievous - Despite having a 'devil-could-care' attitude towards most things and coming off as either calm or simply monotonous to those who may not have known him for very long, there are many notable instances where this peacekeeper has been seen either setting up harmless pranks or even being the direct cause behind ruffled feathers or small squabbles between fellow villagers during the times he's back home.

☆ Gutsy - There's little to nothing that will keep him from following through with what he believes to be amusing and/or the right decision to make. He's confident enough in his decision making at times to the point that he may even come off as arrogant in some scenarios where onlookers are put off by the sheer amount of conviction he puts off.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography:

Born amidst the spores of Chamalla and Peya canopies much like the majority of his specie, Arcturus was one of the sparce few of the cast of his specie to be procreated via the mixture of a reincarnated soul (one of many) and the pollen of one of the many sentient specie of plants scattered across the landscape in the presence of a Dream Eater rather than that of another Flora nurturer. Later plucked up by the latter watcher, he was raised midst other younger Floras and taught their way of life passed down through the millenniums as well as how to control the imminent rage that briddled within their specie due to their direct lineage from the planets' plants itself. "Birthed" with the diluted ability to trace time back to a limited extent and witness scenes through contact with plants themselves, he and the rest of his peers were versed in ways to temporarily obstruct the flow of separated memories of their own to avoid succumbing to madness from the continuous flow of recorded recollections from the herbage that surrounded them.

It was later in life after those of his group were given the opportunity to pick their occupation. It was upon previously selecting the path of a warrior that he followed through with the training and actively allowed himself to partake in both protecting his position on the unspoken war that'd begun to plague the land as well as pick up his duty to protect his homeland from the more aggressive invaders of other lands seeking an opportunity at gaining more space to spread both their own warriors as well as beliefs over the general handling of the gradually escalating turmoil between both light and dark. It was during his right of passage for his side in his younger years that the horns adorning his head were broken; snapped in the heat of battle. During this right of passage he watched a good friend fall to a grievous wound, and it was only then that he came to the crushing conclusion that the occupation he had chosen was not one he could actively pursue without become corrupted in the process. It was many years after giving up his position as a warrior that he allowed his interest to linger upon the idea of becoming a peacekeeper and later becoming one.

Upon the introduction of humans into the lands, he was sent on a temporary expedition to learn whether or not the newcomers were hostile. Their fairly docile (i.e. lack of active destruction) way of life lead him to gradually gaining interest in the new race before volunteering to become a part of the select few Floras assigned to integrating themselves into the community bit by bit. After creating a good footing within Calchester, he returned back to his usual travels as a peacekeeper and has remained such throughout the years.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Theme Song:

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

This is why we're friends bud!

You know who this is by the way, and when you

see me here you probably are gonna be sitting in class

with that all to good "WTF" expression you normally do

when I pull stuff like this . . . Ku ku ku!

anime-Deal-with-it-gif.gif

Anyway, I noticed that although we knew each other for so long we never do a roleplay with

one another, so let's change that shall we. Allow me to partake in this delicious stew you cooked up.

If you will have me you know the famous saying "Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it."

so will you marry . . . I mean let me in XD!

(That sounds so incredibly wrong bruh)

oie_rounded_corners_zpsouxxh0da.gif

It's you. I'll have you know that my expression was completely normal (aside from the momentary shock and disbelief at your GALL to post that trashy shade meme gif on my thread you impressively literate butt-mongrel) when I read this post and that I find little to no surprise in the fact that you found your way here. I not-so-respectfully deny your impromptu and quickly revoked marriage proposal but do welcome you somewhat warmly to this RP.

I'll be expecting your skeleton on my desk i.e. this location on the morrow.

It's been a while since I've done a seme. XD I'll try to get him up soon.

Gotcha there, my RP skills are a bit rusty since it's been a couple weeks. cx

And take your time! I'm hoping no one feels rushed when it comes to writing up the profiles.

Of course not! XD I'm pretty sure we're all taking our time. I plan making a part of him today, if I get the time.

Oh my goodness honey,

why do you seem so surprised by my comment.

Knowing me as long as you have you should've expected something

similar of this nature, no?

(As you know I would prefer to be a weirdo than a "butt-mongrel" as you put it.

I feel so much love from you, you literate antisocial couch potato :3. I wouldn't call it trashy, since I had quite a ball with it and that rarely occurs with trash my dear.)

Anyway, please don't expect things from me, because when you do I have an unbelievable urge to do the opposite of what you tell me to do. When you say desk, I think of under the door, so let's not be so specific when asking me to do something please. Okay? Okay.

Love you ^v^!

Admittedly, to some extent I think I've come to unconsciously anticipate a few things from you but at the same time seem to be forevermore surprised at the little things for some ridiculous reason. That being said: (if there was any love that you say you feel let it be known that it is platonic). Also, allow me to ask how on Earth you managed to relate a desk to something along the lines of 'under the door' rather than an actual surface to place the profile on as well as just why exactly it'd be a good thing to be less specific when throughout the entirety of our friendship you've done nothing but tell me to do the exact opposite of that? I'm getting mixed signals here, "honey".

Also, I'd suggest responding to this via chat; I'd rather not clog up the thread with our bantering man.

jeWxlka.jpg

[ "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." ]

[ 戰爭藝術 ]

[table=width: 550, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Chosen Name:

Siegfried

commonly known as "Sid"

meaning "victory" and "peace"

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Male

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Position:

Seme

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Orientation:

Pansexual

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Species:

Hybrid

(genetically modified human)

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Side:

Light

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Village:

Daemarrel

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Peacekeeper

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Pact:

Mountain Destroyer

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Personality:

Tranquil - Siegfried radiates nothing less than peace and serenity, his gaze soft and eyes calm with no hint of any hidden anger, frustration or unresolved conflicts. This soothing aura seems to affect the people around him, easing their tensions and washing away any negative thoughts, making him an apt Peacekeeper in his village. This doesn't make him any less of a warrior, though, and if he were to somehow snap, he's more than capable of laying ruin to everything around him at the cost of his own life and at the cost of others.

Trustworthy - Sid is a confidant; a man of absolute loyalty and nothing less than good intentions. People can go to him to share their darkest secrets, with no worry at all that he will allow it to slip purposefully. It has reached the point where he can barely tell which belongs to who or which are true to him, gathering enough secrets that they all seem to blend together.

Strong - Before he was a Peacekeeper, Sid was trained to be a warrior; not only was he good, but because of his genetic advantages, he was one of the best, and his strength in battle was almost unmatched. Nowadays, however, he much prefers to use maybe a fraction of that strength, keeping it under lock and key inside of him for the moment that he may need to utilize it. That moment may never come; peace, to Siegfried, is always the better answer.

Reticent - Except in times that he needs to be, Sid prefers to withdraw into his own shell and into silence. Because of his fondness for listening rather than speaking, and it would be a rarity to get even a single word out of him in response. People often choose to describe him as a firmly closed book, with it's secrets shut and kept away from the world (or the universe), and one that isn't agreeable to revealing it's thoughts so readily.

Patient - To do the job that he does, having nearly endless patience is a given to settle any disputes he may come across. However, for Sid, this patience persists throughout his everyday life and during conversations, where he tries to listen and problem solve for anyone that may come his way.

Guide - Because of Sid's strong leadership skills, he serves as a guide to others, especially the young and to the people who need his assistance. It is important to the hybrid that all the people before him are well fed, trained and happy, to avoid the heavy curse of conflict to arise and bring chaos to his village. -- Honestly, he just likes being up first and in front of everyone for once in his life.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Biography:

He wasn't born-- he was created. Instead of being given a name, he was assigned a number: Number 042, the one and only surviving member of over one-hundred and fifty hybrids, each with their own unique genetic alterations and mutations that eventually resulted in their death, combined with the outside effect of excessive testing, poor conditions and torturous exercises. When 42 was just a tiny little speck of human life, floating in a jar of liquid preservative, he was given the genes of one of the largest living birds of prey: the cinereous vulture. This caused the speck of human life to change into something more, something "better", and when his shape became more and more visible over time, it was clear to the naked eye the wide, expansive wings he would hold so proudly in the future.

Except... it didn't quite turn out that way. At least, not yet. 42, as a young humanoid child, wanted nothing to do with the things looming so darkly over his shoulders. He hated the way they drew attention to him, and how the human scientists treated him as something lesser than them, but greater than the rest. Nobody had ever survived as long as he did; they usually died off around the age of six. He was lucky. So, so lucky. The hybrid knew that, but he didn't feel lucky. He was trapped in a cage, four walls surrounding him and cold, calculating eyes watching his every move or fidget. His limbs had been broken and his skin torn multiple times to test his regeneration rates, and his feathers pulled and plucked and examined to the point where he barely had any left to wrap around him during the night to keep him warm.

Why didn't he die like the rest?

The question had haunted him for almost every year of his life, especially while he was trying to sleep and while he was trying to stay awake, his mind in a never ending loop of unanswered questions. His emotions were in no better place at all; he couldn't ever seem to stop the guilt from creeping in, and eating him up inside, as if he was the only reason the others had passed away-- as if he was only alive because of the sacrifice from them. He wanted to make it up to them, somehow. It took a long time for him to figure out how.When the new recruit had fallen asleep on his watch one night, he stole the human's sacred text right beneath his nose and prayed, long and hard, to Gods he didn't even believe in, almost like wishing on a star for his friends' peaceful journeys into the afterlife.

If it had worked, 42 wasn't certain. He prayed, and he prayed, but there was no sign of his success or of his failure. His punishment for thievery the next day was severe, but he still held on to the belief that it was all worth it in the end. It was the only thing he could do, and it was the only thing that made him feel better inside about how he was still alive and his friends' weren't. His survivor's guilt was strong, but despite it, he stood tall, wings slightly more spread, and when the days passed onto months, and a year passed onto another year, he decided, after much contemplation, to make a name for himself.

His dark wings had opened up, then, spreading and stretching far outside the narrow bars, a full wingspan that nearly doubled his height of 6 feet 1 and dwarfed everything surrounding them.

Siegfried.

The guard triggered the alarm, but it was too late. The keys he had stolen using a few old tricks had already unlocked the cage protecting them from him, and Siegfried, after a full eighteen years of captivity, was finally, finally free.

- -

It took a few more years for Sid to realize: not every human was bad. The Earth may be damaged to the point that it is virtually inhabitable by all of the mistakes his people-- they-- made, but he didn't hold it against any of them. There wasn't enough time for grudges; there was only time for forgiveness, and barely enough time for them to move on. He was half human, and this was where he was created. So, when the ship was built, he didn't hesitate in boarding it, despite the angry glares he gathered for being so much unlike them.

He didn't stop for even a second to glance back.

Once I hoped

To seek the new and unknown

This planet's overrun

There's nothing left for you or for me

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Theme Song:

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]I2SzdQB.png[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Equipment:

Dual Katanas 日本刀

53872-2-1400122462.jpg

Swords.jpg?87dcdf

I'm going to try to avoid posting much to make sure that your ability to edit the post isn't blocked out; but please don't feel the need to apologize! Really, take as much time as you need when it comes to taking care of yourself if you're in a bit of a slump at the moment outside of YO. Your emotional standpoint is a lot more important.

But allow me to also deliver a well-deserved verbal (or well, typed but eh no need for me to be too specific) pat on the back. The character's personality is well rounded out and is excellently put together regardless of whether or not a bio is present which deserves a kudos in itself. That being said; I hope you feel better!

Thank you so much! I added in the biography, and might write more before my edit-time is up.

edit: now I just need to work on my seke asdfhjdlk