Take a stroll through Tyler's mind...if you dare.

Teesie

So first let me quickly say what this will be about, so there is no need in reading the plot if not interested. It will be more so short stories, put in one. Er...I'm not too sure if that explains it. More so like you're reading a children's book. Lots of different stories in one hardback. Ok...mine however, will revolve around Urban Legends. One's that I've heard of. Ones that I could possibly make on my own, read up, etc. So yeah.... I won't name all of them here, however I will give a example of the first scene...or whatnot.

The small suburban town Muse A and Muse B live in, is in many ways the same as hundreds of others across the country. Like various of places, it harbors a few local urban legends and scary stories passed on throughout weekend bonfires and summer camps. The most well known, currently, is the story of the ‘Pigman.’ The Pigman was a farmer who lived on the rural outskirts of Blaire, the town. He was a private man, so private in fact, that in order to keep the local commoners away from his property, the Pigman would place the heads of butchered swine on stakes near the end of his long, winding driveway to discourage any solicitors. Back in the 1960’s there was said to have been three troublemaking teenagers who trespassed onto the secluded male's farm. The following night it wasn’t the heads of pigs that adorned the stakes, but the craniums of the unwelcomed interlopers, their decapitated corpse swinging from the road’s overpass. Now it is almost considered a rite of passage to drive down Pigman Road at night. The brave would park their car and take a midnight walk underneath the bridge. The extremely brave would even go so far as touching the decorated stakes. With Halloween in the air, Muse A and Muse B decide to embark on this little adventure. The drive is fairly uneventful and although the backwoods setting is a little creepy for the suburb dwellers, Muse A wants to impress Muse B with his bravery, and talks into going for a stroll.

It began quietly enough, albeit the pair begin to hear the sound of metal against metal out in the field, almost as if someone is hammering a post into the earth's crust. Muse B’s mind starts to imagine the worst, but Muse A assures them it is nothing. Muse A advances towards the racket, determined to manifest that it’s all a case of Muse B’s imagination running wild. Muse B stays with the car, too spooked to shadow the other. Minutes tick on and Muse B becomes more and more worried about Muse A’s absence. Finally Muse A comes running in a panic, barking at Muse B to get in the car, but when the two dive in and lock the doors, the car refuses to roar to life. They’re now stranded on Pigman Road.

This preferably is the type of Urban Legend that I'll be showing. XD There are different ones. Know, as I said before, that some will be what I, or you, can come up with, as well as some I've heard or seen. So...yeah...I just want to test out a little horror. Never have I ever been able to. Note not all have to be horror, but at least something strange?! Or...idk how to even explain. XD we all know what Urban Legends are....I think. ._. If not...I can always help you find Google. XD Ok...that was a joke...but I'm willing to help. ^^

I suppose I should also mention what I look for in writing...if that's fair.

-Good Enough Grammar (I am by no means a grammar Nazi as I can get carried away many times myself. I have this strange addiction to comma and...er....well...the dots as you see. XD asdfghkl in my stories I try my best to be as typo free and grammatical correct as I can)

-3 paragraphs or more.... (ok...I just need a lot to work on. However..I'm not saying it has to be...just that I prefer. At least two. :/ Hm..idk...if I have much to read that's good. Just five sentences won't do for me. I'm pretty slow when I want to be. -_-)

-No Godmoding (There are times when I passively godmode....I think....O.O Er...some are passively done, which doesn't make that much of a problems...just don't control my character. Um...however, we can work on this together. I'm not too sure if I passively god mode or not so...help me and I help you? -_-)

-Take your time...I take mine (I usually....really.... as fast as I can, reply. Lately I've been inching for an rp, hence making this thread...um...however sometimes I get in a mode in which I don't feel up for writing. Therefore may reply the next day...or only once that day...etc. Sorry)

-Oh and warning....I am someone that will not be afraid to drop an rp. Um...however, this is mostly MY fault. Er...if I am not fond of my writing...I have this bad habit of wanting to do it over. A bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing. -_- Um...however...I have come to think that if we discuss the story it'll only interest me more and make me love my character. So please don't hesitate to talk with me. -_- Now don't be afraid and think I'll just drop the story. XD It isn't that big a deal. Hahaha. I'm pretty dedicated...I think....

That's it...I think. -_- Um...yeah.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• yumemochi

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Choco Berry

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ah, sure!! ^^ You are interesting there...Mr/Mrs Sapiosexual. ;D haha I'm teasing. ^^

Um...question, even though this is my rp, since this is short stories...are you up for making a small CS for each story, or should we not make any at all and just describe them throughly?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, my apologies... I noticed a part seemed a bit mean. The part about it being my rp. I just find it a little ironic that I'm asking the questions. XD that's what I mean.

Geh. XD -Glances at your post- Seems we have great tastes here don't we? -Grins lightly- XD

Yeah, I think we should make small CS to have a little notion about how is the other's character, etc. xD

No problem, you can feel pretty free to ask any questions, discussing is a great part of the RP in my opinion~

And....-Pauses for a moment- I have questions as well~ -Smiles-

Which Urban Legends do you wanna start it?

Or do you wanna stick with the first one: Pigman Road?

Yes, it seems we do. XD

Ah, ok then. A small CS for each Urban Legends story. *Shrugs* Fine with me. Ok, I would like to start of with the Pigman's road...just to start off. However, if you wish to do another we can. Except...I was planning on discussing others before actually going through with them. Albeit, I suppose we can do that in pm. Anything else?

ah, you like the idea? ^^

Yeah, horror stuff is what gets Yume going, fufu~ that and comedies :''D

The Pigman road is new to me and really interesting, hehe now I'm curious about others ; v ; ))

Ofc. As I said, there are many that I have in my head, however...if you're interested in horror...maybe I can think up another idea?

, yeaah~ I'm also interested to hear what other ideas you have in mind, though they don't have to be horror~ suspense, psychological, creepy, anything is good. e u e

ah...that is nice to know. I will contact you later on today, or tomorrow. I'll be sure to have a plot by then. ^^ Thanks for showing interest.

Ooooh....this looks to be quite interesting, very interesting indeed. I haven't been able to find many who want to take on the genre that is 'horror' sadly. And that is one of my most favorite of genre! In stories, anime, manga, movies, etc. Simply put, I love horror!

~ I looked to your name and was like, "Oh gods. It'll take me forever to get her/his name correct" XD I have the worst memory ever, therefore I am not good with mesmerizing. XD Now...it actually isn't that hard....what did I trip for. XD chill Tyler. ^^

Ok, asides from that.....^^ I am glad that you're interested. Since anime an all most likely base their after one event would you like to do so? I have other horror ideas....orrrrr....would you want to do the Urban Legend one? Tell me what you're into?

soooooo...I was thinking. I'm not too sure what you're into, so you stating some things can help. I was wondering....what do you specifically think about our characters being the killers?!

post your CS here so that I could start the thread...Er...I can post them both together. Unless you want different?

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name:Shadow Izanagi[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age:19[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality: Calm; Collected; Brave; Intelligent, but let emotions take over at times. Likes quiet and is more so in favor of the dark. Is not fond of having to wait for something/someone; impatient.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Bio:From a family of wealth, albeit never relied on parents for nothing more than what was out of reach. Shadow noticed, when young, that affection was not in the form of presents or money. The one aspect the dark haired teen longed for was someone to be by his side. Once bonds were made with another male, developing a crush, Shadow promised to himself that he would receive the other for a present to himself. Love came in many forms, and he surely wanted to test the statements on said emotions. [/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I love anything really!

For an example of my favorite horror anime: Shiki, Elfen Lied, Togainu no Chi, Another, Hellsing. Those are just a few titles.

But I'd definitely like to hear your ideas!

ah, definitely AOT. I see. I see. Well then...we can brainstorm together? Or if you just let me think up a plot I will, albeit I want you to give an idea, just so you can look forward to something more. XD

Sounds good. Just give me a day to put something together. I'll get back with you tomorrow, or later on today.

@

tumblr_moll2yy9Mb1s5hk8lo1_500.jpg

Name: Grey Sullivan

Personality: Adventurous, reckless and carefree. In sum, Gray could be described the best as having the devil-may-care sort of personality.

He is fond of cheerful places and people, loves challenges and overstep limits. However, behind the bright happy-go-lucky facade is actually a hard working person, greatly observant and aware of his surroundings. Albeit.....Has trust issues.

Bio: In the past, his family had problems with debt collectors thus started to work in an early age. Undergoing under all breed of ordeals, ended up learning how handle all sort of characters. One day, met with an enthralling male. Surely the other had everything he wanted in a partner. Even so how far this flickering uncertain feeling was, he couldn't tell. Nevertheless he wouldn't acknowledge the existence of any sort of affection nearly closer to love, undoubtedly enjoying each second of their current time together.