RP idea's! Seme's needed, please!

JohnlockForLife

If you would like to do one of these idea's, comment or PM me! We'll discuss characters in a PM, and if you want to add onto an idea, go right ahead!

I will add more plots!!!!! This will not be the last!!!!

~~~RULES~~~

1) No one liners, please!

2) Please no Godmodding!

3) I'm not all that picky on grammar, but I would like to request to have enough to make sense of it.

4) If you grow bored of the rp, please tell me! Don't just leave me waiting for a reply that will never come.

5) Not really a rule, but, what ever! I love both plot and smut, so either is okay!

6) I don't expect paragraph after paragraph in a role play, just as long as you give me something to work with, and it's not a one liner, it's okay.

RP Idea's

Master x Genie

(I would like to play the Genie in this.)

YC is an average guy, that lives a normal life, he deems perfect. On his way to work, he see's a golden glimmer in the distance, and out if curiosity picks it up, to find a lamp. YC ends up rubbing it, and to his surprise, a genie ends up coming out of it. MC tells him that he gets three wishes, and it's MC's job to grant them; but YC finds nothing he wants to change in his life; so of course MC has to stay by his side, until all three wishes are granted, giving them time to get close. What will become of these two? Will YC find three things to change in his life, and part ways forever with the genie? Or will fate bind them together forever?

Grocery Store Clerk x Mobsters Son

(I could be either in this one!)

A grocery store clerk finds his life to be a bunch of repititious, meaningless days. He finds that life is nothing, and it would spin amd go on the same without him, so he plans on committing suicide. The clerk plans his last day on earth, trying to make it his best; but he never planned on meeting him. On the way back home, where he only had death awaiting him, he was suddenly kissed by a stranger. To shocked to push the other man away, he just stands there in shock. After the kiss, the two begin to talk, finding out the stranger is a mobsters son! Even though the clerk is shocked, his reels as if he needed the Mobsters Son, and they decide to meet up every day after that, giving the clerk some thing to live for.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnlockForLife

• XiuLin

• Blackbutlergurl

• Kotorichan

I'm interested in this RP

I like the Grocery Store Clerk x Mobster's son very much

I'd like to be the mobster's son, please

I'm interested in this RP

I like the Grocery Store Clerk x Mobster's son very much

I'd like to be the mobster's son, please

OKAY!!! :3 I'll pm you!

Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

(Changeable)

YC and MC were best friends during childhood, who secretly had crushes on one another; but during their freshman year of high school, MC moved away. Even though the two were so far from each other, they still kept in contact over the Internet and over phone. Years passed, and the two planned on meeting up with each other; but MC says he also has news to give YC. They plan to meet up at a nice hotel, close to where YC lives. The two agree they will stay there for a few days, and meet up at the lobby.

YC ends up at the hotel a few minutes early, waiting for MC. He expected to spend the few days together alone with his best friend; so when MC shows up holding hands with another woman, announcing he's getting married, how will YC react? Will YC stop the wedding, and get with MC, instead? Or will YC feelings never reach out to him?

Priest x Catholic School Boy

(Not changeable. I want to be the Catholic School Boy!)

MC is a senior, at a Catholic school. He's been raised by the Nuns there, so he knows all the prayers, but religion is not something he cares for. MC constantly breaks school rules, and talks rudely of God; and every time he does, he ends up in the priest's office.

YC is a handsome young priest, who has gotten close to the delinquent. It seems YC has to spend every day with MC, and has gotten close to him. Even though YC doesn't want to admit it, he likes MC a bit more than just Priest and student. One day, MC admits to wanting to drop out, since he is eighteen; but also says someone is holding him back.

Prince x Prince

(Not Changeable.)

YC is a prince, who just married the woman he's been promised to marry all his life, so of course he's the happiest man alive. But there's a problem he figures out, a few days into their honeymoon; he walks into his new bride getting dressed, to find his new bride is a man! YC hears MC out, and makes a deal that while his reason for being there is sorted, YC will keep MC's secret, and pretend to be husband and wife... but getting his reasoning sorted out may take a while, giving time for the two to get close.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! Sorry, my Internet went out for a while, but I'm always welcome to rp!!!! I'll message you to discuss it, and stuff!! :3 Again, I apologize for the extremely late response! !!!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm interested in the princexprince or the childhood friendxchildhood friend if it's still available^^

It ok JohnlockForlife

Do you still want to do our RP?

Sure! That totally slipped my mind. I'll message you right now!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in the princexprince or the childhood friendxchildhood friend if it's still available^^

Yes! I'll message you. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Pirate Captian x Captive

YC is a feared pirate, so feared he's tied with Black Beard in the fear status. During YC's adventures, he steals from this ship, and kills everyone on board but one man...

MC is a part of one of the highest noble families in all of England. Unsatisfied with everything in his life, and yearning for adventure, he pays a young male on a ship to switch places with him. Even though he was apart of the cleaning crew, he was happy to see and experience more than what life had given him; but of course, with his luck he finds himself face to face with YC.

YC, for some peculiar reason refuses to kill MC, or for that matter let his crew even touch him. So now MC on a pirate ship, with one of the most notorious pirates around; and to make matters worst, YC spared him... but for what reason?

Gang Member x Gang Member

YC and MC are in opposing gangs, and meet each other purely on chance in a cafe. Without knowing that they come from opposite gangs they go on a few dates, falling even more in love! But when the two see each other in a gang fight, the two start to meet in secret. Will someone figure out their relationship, and cause an uproar in the two gangs? Or will they have to secretly meet for the rest of their lives?

Hello! I really like your ideas, you're super creative

A-Ahem, if you're still up for it, can I ... be the master of your genie?

The only ones that are taken are the: Master x Genie, Mobster x Grocery Clerk, and Prince x Prince. The rest is totally up for grabs~~~

Gang Member x Gang Member please. I'm a seke that likes to bottom sometimes~ Also only have about 50 minutes or so left online for the night, so please make the rp thread for us. thanks.

Here yah go~~