Fear My Touch (Ten Count) Private 18+ with Jin.

XiuLin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

After a tiring day in the clinic, the doctor wearing his long white coat searching his phone thoroughly in his bag. Finding it after a few seconds, remembering he had to meet up with his special patient, someone who he actually met during an accident, finding himself totally absorbed in his scent. After that he had been feeling something dark inside, only for that person. He wanted to meddle with everything but help him too but it's too fun... to imagine things... bad things. He probably had a dark guilty pleasure luring inside him.

It's 8 PM, time to meet this special patient... He can feel shivers through his spine and get hungrier for lust, but he can't. After all it's his special patient, he does want to help him too.

It's been a few minutes he could calm his hunger, but he was drowned in the imaginations... imaginations of him together with that patient. He never thought that he'd ever fall in love on first sight...

"-Kurose?"

He noticed his special patient waiting for him.

"Good evening, Shirotani."

The darkness that was luring inside his body were hidden behind the sweet and gentle smile, the doctor gave his special patient.

šhirotani is outside the clinic. Before the bump in with Kurose-kun, he was looking into the front of the business. The blinds were still open and he hoped someone was stil working. But it was pitch black. "Could he be here still?" Then the run in with Kurose happened. He ushered him into the clinic through the back door and he followed behind the doctor.

He smiled at Shirotani, leading him to his office room.

"Take a seat" he pointed at the black leather chair and sat on his own chair before his desk filled with paper work.

Crossing his legs, studying the paperwork he made for Shirotani. The last time he let his special patient; Shirotani write down things he wanted to do, to get rid of his phobia.

9 things were written down, Shirotani couldn't write down the last one, and the doctor was wondering why... he was getting curious and wanted to know, was it: Kissing someone, masturbating, having sex? he wanted to know so badly. Oh shit, he can't let his lust take over his body...

"You haven't written the 10th one... may I ask you why?"

I want to know.

so badly.

Shirotani took a seat. "It never got down on paper or I don't really know." He said looking away from Kuroke-kun, blushing red from seeing the other in his uniform. It was the first time he ever saw him in it. He removed his gloves and placed them in his pockets. 'There has to be lint in there.' He shivered, slightly bothered by that. 'I will need to throw them away when I get home.' He kept thinking.

"Hmmm? really..."

Liar

He didn't believe a word of it, you just couldn't get it out. There are many things in the world that you can touch or interact with so there must be something... something he'd never confess so easily...

It only makes the hunger bigger.

Shirotani, his special patient was a calm and quiet person, and very... interesting.

and cute...

so cute to mess with...

aahh...

I want to mess with him, so badly. He's so adorable, how would he look like panting from pleasure, how would he look like if he orgasmed... two or three times...

"Let's try number 1. one more time, okay?"

He looked back over at Kurose-kun. "So you want me to touch a door knob again?" He sighs and stands up, walking over to the door of the room they are in. He reaches for the door, hesitating a bit. He grips the door knob and turns it with his bare hand and pulls it open. He then closes it with a slam. He huffs out a nervous exhale. He turns around. "I did it."