I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Name : Fuuta Tsuchimi

Eyes color : brown light

Hair color : same as his eyes brown light.

Position : Uke

Dislikes : a bitter one, black coffee, and strangers.

Appearance : attachment.php?attachmentid=31254&d=1412673899

About Fuuta : Fuuta just graduated from his highschool one year ago. He still searching jobs because he isn't interested to continue his study to the college, just one thing that he really like that was sweets. He loves any kind of sweet from candies, cookies until cakes. Well, his likes really spent his money because when he saw something sweet on one store he would buy it. Now he live alone on his simple apartement on the middle of town. He like to come to one sweets store near his apartment to buy his sweets need. One day there is a male that caught his attention and make he forget about sweet for one day. But he doubt about his feeling because he like a man! he was straight thought. So how Fuuta against his unsual interested now?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Name : Nara Shin

Eyes color : Dark green

Hair color : Black.

Position : Seme

Dislikes : Drama, People who dislike his sweets, To much noise.

Appearance : IMG_682500555010_zpsluuqqvjm.jpeg

About Shin,

Shin was from a well off family his older sister owned a sweets shop that also served as a small cafe. Shin started working in his Sisters store when he was 15, He always liked to bake and see people be happy from eating his food.

Shin always atracted girls to the shop since he started but one day there was a guy who came in looking so happy to see the sweets in the store, it thrilled Shin to see him and take notice of the guy.

As usual days that Fuuta had been through, he wake up late from his sleep. With a grunt and stretch both his arm and back, he get off of the bed and went to the bathroom take a fast shower. A couple of minutes later, he walk out from the bathroom with damp hair and towel in his waist. 'hmm, why until now I never found any job that fitted in me..' the brunette sighing softly.

He dress up quickly with brown long-sleeved shirt and black jeans. He take a glance at his calendar when he look in the mirror to arrage his messy hair and notice this date was being marked with red marker. 'oh shit! I forget, today is my usual shopping for my sweets..' he think for a while then he walk out from his apartement after take his brown blazer, lock it when outside and going to the store near his apartement to buy his favorite food, sweets!

Shin had woken up early he had work today, he was on shift for baking today. Shin slowly made his was to the shower while he was sleepy since it was 4 am in the morning, he took a quick shower and made himself something simple to eat then made his way down. Shin lived in the same building as the bakery/cafe but not directly above it.

Shin opened the store and started to make sweets from scratch, once the clock hit 8 am he went to the front to open the shop as well as let some employs in. His older sister came into the store and hang up a sign that they were looking for new co workers, She instructed Shin what she was looking for concerning a new co worker and she had an business appointment today so he had to run the shop.

Shin had finished all the pastries and the staff had put them in the showcase so Shin took a small break whit tea, he sat in the shop in his normal clothes, he was seated in the cafe section where he still could see the door and the counter and the rest of the shop.

Fuuta walk downstairs to his apartment lobby and greeted some of his neighbor when passed few house. Today is sunny with a couple of cloud decorated on the sky. He already reach the lobby when notice the place was crowded with much people. He take his step out from the lobby and walk to right block behind his apartment, take a shotcut way to the sweet store that he headed.

Fuuta grope his pocket and take out his phone, flip it and check if any message or missed call on it. But unfotunately he didn't have any of it, well some of his friend always sent him one long time go but over the time his friend never sent it now because too busy with their task on college. The brunette male sighs softly when he remember that, he choose to take a job than continue his study because he didn't interested on it. His parents got mad with his choice but agreed on it over the time though until now he never found any jobs now.

Fuuta was already near the sweets store when he passed some people who relaxed on some bench. His eyes is sparkling as seeing some sweets that displayed on window's store. Then he open the front door and walk inside, almost drooling when smelled sweet scent from cakes and cookies that being sold on there.

Shin signed as he saw people request job interview forms as he drank his teas and ate something while he was still on his break, just on the end of his break when the guy who always looked happy to see the sweets walk in.

Shin walked to the back and puts his uniform back on then walked over to the counter to help out again mostly because the cafe was starting to fill.

Shin looked at the guy who was almost drooling at the sweets "welcome back, how can i help you today" he asked whit a smile as he stood in front of the other male he grabbed a box so he could get what the guy wanted he laid the job interview form on the counter in front of the guy curious if he would see it and it might be interested, well he hoped the guy would be.

Shin was interested in the guy he seem like his type of friend at least.

Fuuta was busy seeing some sweets cake when a voice of male startle him, imediatelly look at the that male. He smiled politely at the male in front of him with a nod slightly. "y-yes.. let me see it for a while.." he said and scratch his cheek. 'I never seen this guy before.. Is he new employee?' he thought while take a glance at the male once. Then a few second later he speak up again. "umm, I want to buy this chocolate cake, tiramisu cake, cheese brownies, chocolate cookie and this mocca cream bread.." he said fast without comma with a cheeky smile on his lips.

Fuuta keep stare at cake and cookies in front of him until he notice some of job interview form paper near him. Doubt at first, he finally took a glance on that paper. 'hmm, this store had an opening job! I think I should try this one..' he think and form another smile because this place was heaven for him if he get the job that this store offered.

Shin waited as the guy said he wanted to look a bit more, then the order came in

"umm, I want to buy this chocolate cake, tiramisu cake, cheese brownies, chocolate cookie and this mocca cream bread.."

Shin nodded and placed them in the box he had sat up before hand. He looked back at the male "here you go" he looked at the form then a the guy.

"the job is mostly for the front of the store but it includes left over sweets at the end of the day" he said softly then paused putting the order in the till and glanced at the guy once more "if you sit down here to fill it in you might get the interview right after" he said trying to tempt the male into filling in and applying for the job.

Shin told the male the amount he had to pay and put the box in a bag and a pen on the paper.

Fuuta look up when the black-haired male already finish packed his order, take the package to his hands. Then he look to form and the male in front of him.

"u-umm, well actually I'm searching a job for myself and I think this form had interesting offer.." he said slowly and glance at the male in front of him again.

His smile got wider as the other offer him to fill the form and nodded in excitement. "o-okay, I want to fill this form.." he take out some money from his wallet and handed it to the black-haired male then start to fill the form with pen that on the form before.

Shin gave the guy back his change "you can take a seat at a table to fill it in, someone will come and take the form from you in a bit, and then you will hear if you have the interview shortly after that or will get a call" he smiled "if you take a seat you will get a cop of coffee or tea if you want"

Shin nodded to a staff member to serve the male, the staff member comes up and takes the male to a table and serve him a drink, Shin helped a few other costumers before looking over the filled in forms as he waited for the male his form, he pulled out a few his sister would want, he was glad they were hiring at least two so he could chose one himself.

Fuuta smiled and take the change from the other hand and look over the table near that counter. "o-okay then. Ah by the way I'm Fuuta, Fuuta Tsuchimi.." he said and held his hand in front of the male, smiled happily. When he heard 'tea', his eyes sparkling and smiled again. "umm, I think I prefer tea than coffee.." he said and shudder as imagine that black liquid stream down to his throat, he hate coffee!

Fuuta being leaded to one of the male's staff and walk to the table which the black-haired male told before. He start to fill the form when he sit, read a few requirement on that form, too busy to look at his sweets that he buy before.

The worker brought Fuuta tea and waited for him to finish the form then brought it to Shin who told him to offer the guy something to drink again and send him back here for the interview. Shin waited as he made room on the desk, he wasnt in the office a lot mostly because he didnt like it and was mostly just baked or stood in the front.

The worker went to get Fuuta then lead him to the back office to start the interview. Shin had his eyes closed for a second as he waited for Fuuta to arrive, he slowly fell asleep by accident as he waited.

Fuuta bounce on his seats as the worker brought hima cup of tea, said a thank to the worker and take a sip of the tea, hummed slightly. 'aah, tea was the best drink!' he thought and fill the form again. When he finish the form, the worker come back to him, offer if he want to order anything but he refused and take a chance to take the interview.

Fuuta follow the worker to the place where he will be interviewed. The worker leave him and when he reach the back office and walk in to the room. He stunned when seeing the person who interview him was the male that he saw before, moreover that male was falls asleep on the his seat. He approach the other slowly and studied the male. 'he has young looks, I never realize that before.. and he's cute!' he though but then a tint of pink shade creeping o his face. 'h-hey, cute? what's wrong with me...' he struggle with his mind.

Shin was enjoying his slight dream till footsteps that came closer woke him, he still had his eyes closed but he could feel he was being watched. He slowly opens his eyes and sees a slightly blushing guy in front of him all he could think of was Fuuta was cute.

Shin faked a cough "uh, sorry about that i had to get up at 4 am" he said softly as he sits up right, "take a seat" he smiled as he ran a hand trough his hair to fix it then looked over the paper before placing it aside "as i said before the job is mostly for someone that takes orders in the cafe part and servs there or stands behind the counter selling, if you have some skills as a cook you might work directly whit me, since im the one that makes the stuff mostly"

Shin watched Fuuta then blushed "oh! i forgot to introduce myself" he scratched the back of his head as he stretched ut his other hand "im Shin, i reacently became co owner, but my sister is still the head owner or what ever i just go over the counter and the food" he said shyly.

Fuuta jumps back when he saw the black-haired male already wake up and cough a litte. He shake his head side to side and smiled. "n-no It's okay. I'm just arrived at this place for a second ago.." he said stutterly and take the seat when the male offer him to sit down.

He hear all the male was said and nod his head in understanding. "a-aah, I think I'm bad at serving people.. and not good at interaction with people either..but I have some skill on cooking.. sorry I don't have any good skill.." he replied to the black-haired male, sighed heavily and blushed a little as think about the idea working with that cute guy.

Fuuta chuckled nervously when the other blush, that make he is more cute! "oh no problem, I'm Fuuta as you seen in my form and nice to meet you shin.." he smiled softly and nodded as the other explain his position. "aah. I see.wow you're great! you can handle much job.." he give Shin small compliment though he was really adore the black-haired male now because that male had much skills.

Shin smiled "hmm i guess we can give you a try out to see if you can be an" he thought about how to put his words right "um apprentice or sou chef or what ever the right word is" he smiled "you can also try out at the counter if you want ill let my sister pick one for the cafe then" he chuckled.

Shin smiled "we can give it a try today if you have the time or we can start tomorrow, but it will be early tomorrow morning" he Took Fuuta his form and put it in the hired box and waited for Fuuta to tell him what he wanted to do. "oh yeah you can bring one thing you made back home as a reward" he chuckled.

Fuuta watches the other smiled and got excited on his seat. 'I'll be hired on this job!' he thought with a excitement. He look at the black-haired male again. "t-thank you, Shin. I'll be sou chef that you told me.." he paused then added. "okay, I'll try to stand behind the counter and serve the buyer. I'll try my best.." he scratch the back of his head, smiled sincerely to the male.

Fuuta blink a little at the sudden action that Shin made because the male tell him he can try to work now. "h-huh? You let me work now? But If you say that I'll do it now because I'm free today.." he chuckled nervously, think about he must wake up early for work tomorrow make him panic for a while because he was sleepyhead! But then his eyes sparkling again as Shin mention about another sweets things. "r-really? You let me bring back a food that I made?" he jump from his seat and leaned closer to the black-haired male. He blushed as realize he act silly and leans back then sit again. "a-ah sorry for my rudeness. I just can't stop if I hear sweets things.." he look down and play with the tip of his blazer, really embarrassed by his silly act.

Shin almost smirked whit Fuuta reacted to the sweets so strongly knowing he had found the perfect leverage, he petted the guys head "dont worry i like a reaction like that when it comes to sweets" he paused and smiled gently "yes you can bring home what you made well at least one or two" he got up " do you want to try out now?" he asked whit his head slightly tilted to the side.

Shin stretched and went to the closet pulling out a uniform only bakers would wear but also could use to stand at the counter whit. "you can try this one on for size" he handed one to Fuuta that he thought would fit the guy but had a smaller and a bigger one at hand. Shin waited for the male to try it on and tell him how it fitted.

Fuuta a little fllinch when he saw the other male smirked by his action before, make him blushed more deeply. "uh-umm, o-okay. Glad you're not mad with my silly act before.. and thank you for let me bring something" he closed his eyes when Shin petted his hair, ejoy it slightly. He look up at Shin and smiled at the male. "yes.. I want to try it now!" he said excitedly with a spirit nod.

Fuuta watches the black-haired male cross the room and pull some uniform from the closet. "y-yes.." he take the uniform from Shin's hand and start to wear it but he had trouble to tie the strap on his waist. He look at the other and look at his unform strap, still try to tie it with nervously chuckle. 'ugh! why am I being silly in front of him...' the brunette sighed softly.

Shin watched Fuuta struggle a bit whit the uniform and walked over to help him "here, you do it like this" he said in a gentle manner showing how the strap worked, once that was done and Fuuta was dressed he lead the way to the kitchen "you can put the ones you bought in the fridge over there so they stay well" she smiled as he pointed to a fridge in the back.

Shin pulled out some stuff "so what can you do and what do you want to try out, if you have the drive and learn well ill teach you all the pasteries you will make here" he paused and saw a new order "oh looks like i will have to make a special order cake, can you help me whit that?" he asked whit a smile.

Fuuta was froze for a while when Shin's hand touch his and that male lead him to how to tie the strap. He smiled at the balck-haired male then take a look at his uniform. "umm, Thank you Shin.. sorry I'm always act clumsy when first meet someone.." he scratch the back of his head and look at his package that he hold and Shin. "okay! I'll put it on the fridge.." he walk toward the fridge and put all his sweets things. He is wondering why sweet that he love so much being ignored by him since before.

Fuuta look over his shoulder and touch his chin, think what will he going to do. "umm, actually I don't have an idea from where that I would start.." he replied slowly and turned when a new order being made. "yes, Shin! I'll help you with the cake.." he said excitedly and again with his usual sparkling eyes.

Shin smiled when Fuuta agreed to help him "alright lets start whit the batter and bake the base" he grabbed everything they would need and set it all up. Shin waved Fuuta over "alright Fuuta, i have a recepie here and the instruction of the tools are above them" he pointed at the stuff.

Shin started on another machine and started to work on other appointments for the order, he looked over his shoulder "call out to me if you need help whit something" he finished his stuff quickly and let it rest as he silently walked over to Fuuta and looked over his shoulder.

Fuuta was excited as seeing Shin prepared the stuff for making cake and turned as the black-haired male told him what to do first. "aah, I see," he replied and start to take the butter.

"alright Fuuta, i have a recepie here and the instruction of the tools are above them"

"yes, sir. I will try my best.." the brunette said happily and take the recipe, read all the way to make the special cake.

Then he start to take a bowl, put some butter, flour and other ingredient on it. He take the spatula and stir that ingredient slowly. He was too busy with his job and didin't realize that the male already finish with his appointments for the order. He gasp as seeing Shin look over his shoulder when he want turn back, almost make the bowl that he hold fall.

Shin quickly wrapped his arms around the guy and puts his hands on the bowl "sorry i didnt mean to startle you" he whispered softly in the brunette his ear helping him put the bowl down. "you look good at this" she smiled his face still close to Futta's. For some reason Shin didnt let go and just stayed like that till he would be snapped out from his thoughts.

Shin backed away a bit "you really are accustomed to baking" he grabbed the stuff and put it on the preparation table started to kneed his fondant "you can put the batter in the oven when its all mixed then come over here and i will show you what to do next" he smiled and keeps working.

Fuuta stunned as Shin's arm wrapped perfectly around his body and sigh in relief as the other success save the batter that he made. 'O-oh why Shin too close to me.. I can't concentrate..' he though.

"sorry i didnt mean to startle you" he whispered softly in the brunette his ear helping him put the bowl down. "you look good at this"

Shin's voice was vibrating on Fuuta's ears, make a chill down to his spine. A tint of pink colour stain the brunette male's face when Shin didn't let go of him, keep stand still on his spot. Actually he did enjoy the other's arm besides he can smell the sweet cologne from Shin's body.

"you really are accustomed to baking"

He tried to recover his mind while the other give him a compliment. "a-ah, I'm not really good actually.. I-I just try my best.." he replied stutterly. He look at the oven and nodded, stir the batter a few times then put it on the oven, set it bake. Fuuta look at Shin who's busy with his job and approach the male slowly. "S-Shin, I'm already finish with the batter.. What should I do now.." he look at the black-haired male and hope not having such a closeness to the male again because his heart going crazy when he near Shin.