Their Circumstances

Tetsu

gZNzep8.jpg

TITLE:

Their Circumstances

SYPNOSIS:

Their Circumstances is the story of different individuals living different lifestyle as they go through a mysterious swapping. They must live a life of a completely different person while they uncover the truth of the mystery.

The first part is Ryo's Circumstances, the story of Asada Ryo, a delinquent, who swapped into the body of Kousaka Yuta, an otaku. Will he succeed with the help of Naofumi - a classmate with a strange liking of ruffling his hair?

STATUS

Ongoing

TAGS:

Body Swap, Mystery, Supernatural, Romance, Yaoi

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART ONE

"Oniichan, Oniichan! Wake up... Muu... I'll kiss your lips if you don't"

Ryo woke up to an unfamiliar sound of a voice recording with an unusually high pitched girl voice. Even though he was a single child, the thought of having a little sister kiss Ryo disgusted him. The same recording kept on repeating and while Ryo panicked, he spotted an unusual alarm clock and soon reached for it to turn it off.

"Phew.. Just where the fuck am I?"

Taking a good look at the room he was in, Ryo was surprised to see a large merchandize of posters, figurines and collectible of different anime girls he vaguely has idea who were. He used to watch anime when he was younger but growing up as a proactive child gave him healthier priorities in life.

“What a creep”

Not wasting any second, Ryo stormed out from his room and down to the stairway next to his room. Wearing an apron with hands holding a plate full of fried eggs, a woman in her late forty’s came to his view as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Yuta, Go take your breakfast now. You're late for school! Really... because you're into that disgusting hobby of yours you became as useless as you are now."

Woahh. That was some pretty harsh thing to say for a stranger like her. Ryo was not the most polite kid out there, but being brought up by his grandma made him respectful to the elderly. If not, he was sure to return the insult.

Being called a stranger’s name gave Ryo further confusion. For starters, his name was Asada Ryo, not Yuta. He didn’t have weird hobbies and while he was considered a delinquent at school, he was somehow doing alright at school to be called useless.

“I’m not Yuta. I’m Ryo… Where am I?”

Ryo asked. Maybe they’re confusing him with someone else. Probably a look alike of his. Lately it’s not surprising to see a look alike. In fact with a bit of cosmetics one could change their looks to a certain degree. He has no recollection of what he was doing the night before, but it’s a possibility they took him here while thinking he was this so called Yuta. Even though the chance is close to zero, it’s not entirely impossible. He could be dead drunk in some forgotten alleyway and they somehow spotted him.

“Jesus, Yuta! Grow up already. Aren’t you too old to be pretending to be someone else again? Quick! Bring this to the table.”

The woman quickly handed him the plate and went back from where she came from. Ryo didn’t even have time to respond. Thinking that this could be discussed over breakfast, he headed for the table where an elderly man - which seemed to be of the same age as the woman before – was reading a newspaper.

The man looked at him for a second before turning his gaze back to the newspaper. He felt the man was giving him a cold treatment. Not that it matters to him. He was a stranger after all. A few minutes later, the woman was back with more food and sat at an empty seat.

“Dad, tell this child to stop this hobbies of his! Just a while ago he was pretending to be someone else. He’s mixing fantasy with reality and it’s worrying!”

“Let him do what he wants. He’s not a child anymore. We’ve done enough. The fault doesn’t lie to us any longer”

“As I said… I’m not making up weird shit. I’m not into those creepy things either. My name is Asada Ryo. I don’t know why I’m here, but can you please help me go back home? I don’t know where I am and I don’t have money with me either”

“See that? How can we just let him be like this? Shouldn’t we be taking him to a psychiatrist?”

“If that’s what you want, then go ahead. But I don’t think that will be of any help as long as he sticks to his disgusting hobbies”

“As I said…”

Ryo was about to snap out of it. But glancing to his reflection at a mirror, he realized that the face didn’t belong to him or anyone he knew. He quickly stood up and walked closer as he examined himself. Ryo had no doubt about it. What reflected on the mirror was the person called Yuta.

“Look. That’s your face honey. You’re Yuta. See what happens when you spend too much time watching kiddie shows? You should stop it. Well, if you really can’t do that, at least give some time to go out and play with friends.”

After breakfast, Ryo spent fifteen whole minutes in the bathroom staring at a mirror. When he had enough, he chose to wear the uniform in the closet. Surprisingly, this was a uniform of a school he knew. It was a relief to know he was at least in the same city. He wouldn’t know what to do if he was somewhere else otherwise.

Rather than going to the school he wasn’t even enrolled in, Ryo went to home... to his real home. Of course, as he was right now, there was no way for him to go inside without causing trouble. Instead, he waited outside the house until the door opened.

“Ara.. who could you be? Are you Ryo-chan’s friend?”

Takako-baasan faced him with surpise which later turned grim. Ryo said nothing but nod. Takako-baasan deeply sighed as she patted Ryo in the head.

“Ryo is in the hospital. He hasn’t woke up in three days now. Witness said he just found collapsed in a suspicious alley. I’m on my way to the hospital. Do you want to come with me?”

Ryo couldn’t believe what he just heard. If what Takako-baasan said was true. Then who was he? Why is someone else named Ryo in a coma?

“No way! Please let me come with you!”

It took them fifteen minutes until they arrived at the hospital. Ryo worried if Takako-baasan was alright traveling. Each passing year had made her weaker and easier to tire out. Ryo made sure to assist her whenever he could.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me. How about you? Don’t you have to go to school? ”

Ryo remembered he was wearing a school uniform. Well even if he was wearing plain clothes, kid around his age should be at school and not somewhere else unless he was sick or an emergency happened.

“I – I suddenly lost contact with Ryo three days ago. I thought he might be mad over something so I wanted to see him before I go to school”

Ryo was surprised at how perfectly plausible his lie was. He felt guilty lying to his grandmother but he couldn’t help it.

Ryo saw himself lying in a bed with closed eyes. He just stood outside in disbelief. Takako-baasan walked in and changed the flowers in the vase near the patient with the one she brought with her.

“Aren’t you coming in?”

Takako-baasan asked. Ryo walked in as the elder woman introduced him to his other self. He found it funny to be introduced to his own self. He said some few friendly talks but the one who mostly did the talking was Takako-baasan. It pained Ryo to see his own grandmother sad. He wish he could tell her who he was upfront but there’s no way she will believe him right?

“I’m going to school. Are you staying here?”

“Yes. Our relatives will be coming sometime during the day. Thanks for visiting Ryo. I had contacted his school about the incident but only a few came here to visit. I’m sure Ryo will be happy to know you visited”

When Ryo left the hospital, he thought of just hanging around the city. He used to skip school and now that he couldn’t possibly go with a different face and uniform, there wasn’t any better time. However, thinking that the body wasn’t his own. He thought it wouldn’t be any good to harm the reputation of the real own of this body.

In the end, Ryo decided to show up at school. He looked for any clue what year and section Yuta was. In one notebook, written at the front page was his year and class section together with his full name. It was past 3rd period and everyone stared at him when he arrived mid lecture. No one seemed to be bothered when the lecture continued. Even the teacher, who sent an obvious glare said nothing but

“don’t be late next time.”

When lunch break arrived, Ryo thought Yuta’s friends would come near him. He hoped to get some information about Yuta. The only other person directly involved with the situation was Yuta so if he wanted to return to his real body soon, he had to find this person first.

But to his surprise, no one came close to him. In fact, it looked like he didn’t exist at all. It was such a strange thing that Ryo had to stood up and slam his table before anyone looked at him. Yuta was ostracized. Ryo had never been in a situation like this nor had he done this to someone else. It irritated him that he had to experience something like this… or Yuta. Did the person do something to deserve this?

It went on for the whole day. Ryo had a gist of what was happening. No wonder Yuta had such creepy hobbies. He probably had nothing else to turn to when he didn’t have a single friend at school.

“I’m home.”

“Welcome home Yuta! Get into the bath while the tub is hot”

“Sure thing.”

He had no choice but to disguise himself as Yuta. If Ryo had to keep on insisting who he really was, he may just be sent to a mental hospital. Or if they believed him, he would be homeless.

After cleansing himself at the showers, Ryo submerged himself into the tub. The hot water felt really good. He kept on thinking for clues and ways to get into his real body. Maybe he just forgot about it. Maybe this was all planned. But no matter how much he thought nothing came to his mind.

When he got out from the bath, His parents were already waiting at the table. He took his time that he forgot about dinner.

“What took you so long?”

His mom said while he sat down.

“I was thinking how unkempt my hair was and how my school uniform was a little big on me. Can I go to hairdresser and then buy some clothes?”

Ryo was surprised to see Yuta’s parents with surprised faces. Did he say anything strange? Thinking about it… he shouldn’t have said anything Yuta won’t not say.

“Umm.. If it bothered you that much I guess it’s fine. It doesn’t bother me that much”

“No dear! I’m happy you’re getting more self conscious! Is it because of a girl? I knew my persistent advices will pay off. You can take a day off tomorrow! We’ll be out shopping! Right Dad?”

“But I have work”

“Right Dad!?”

The woman had a scary look on her face. It looked like she was in control in this family. The old man finally agreed. He wasn’t really against the idea anyway.

The next day, the woman woke Ryo up. He didn’t set the creepy alarm clock, not wanting to hear the creepy voice again. Ryo followed the woman down the stairs and joined the old man who was already waiting for them.

“Where do you want to go honey?”

“I’m not very familiar with the shops here, so I’ll leave it to you, mom”

The woman looked pleased with Ryo’s response. Of couse, he knew some hairdressers abd shops around. But he thought the woman would love to go to places she liked instead.

“Oh. I know this good place. It’s a shopping center and I remember there’s a hairdresser nearby. Dad, you know the place right? You drive us there.”

“Alright”

The drive only took twenty minutes before they arrived at the shopping center. The first thing they went

to was the hairdresser. Yuta’s hair was really overgrown. He was quite a looker if not for the hair covering half of his face. The woman introduced him to person who’d be cutting his hair. Apparently they knew each other already. The woman must be a frequent customer.

“I’d like you to make my boy handsome.”

“No problem madam. This guy is naturally cute! If not for his hair he’d be eye catching! I suggest this hairstyle. It’s somewhat a Korean haircut but it’s simple and nothing flashy. I suggest we dye his hair a shade of dark brown. It will perfectly suit him.”

“What do you think honey? Do you like it? Does your school allow dyed hair?”

“I like it. I’ve seen some guys with dyed hair. I’m sure it’s perfectly alright.”

Ryo was excited how he’d look with all this make over. Even though it’s Yuta’s body, he was only helping him become a better person. He personally think Yuta would be far from ostracized if ever he changed his style.

After an hour, Ryo looked at the mirror in front of him. He wasn’t mistaken at all. Yuta was really good looking! Even the hairdresser was surprised to see how great the new hairstyle was.

“Honey… wow. Just… You’ve become such a stud!”

The woman cried in happiness. The old man said nothing, but he made a nod in approval.

The next stop was the shops. His mother kept on picking clothes for him and most of the time, Ryo refused them. They look good, but they were out of style. Ryo picked some which he liked and tried them on.

“You look great honey. You’re almost like a different person”

This caught Ryo off guard.

“D-don’t be silly mom! I’m still Yuta.”

“Of course honey. But it’s funny that just yesterday you were pretending to be someone else”

“Well… I was carried away with a TV show I was watching”

The next stop was the Cloth Altering Shop. They could have bought Ryo a new set of uniforms and the woman insisted on buying new pairs than altering his old ones. However, Ryo felt bad wasting the old clothes. He was solely raised by his grandmother. To be not a burden to her, Ryo had always kept in mind not to waste anything. Food, clothing, books. He use whatever was usable. That habit was carried over even until he swapped body.

Hello! I ran out of yaoi novels to read. Because of wanting to read more stories, I decide to write my own. The grammar and stuff isn't really good. I'm not really a good writer so if you find errors and the likes, I'd be glad to hear them out.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Suida

• SapphireBlue

• CheputChan19

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART TWO

“Here’s your lunchbox. You must be excited to let your friends see your makeover. Be careful on your way.”

“Thanks mom. I’ll be careful”

On his way to school, Ryo felt eyes all over around him. This made him happy somehow. He wasn’t bad looking but he never received such attention before. He wonder what would happen when he entered his classroom.

Entering the school premise had increased the number of people looking at him. They whispered with each other like gossiping over a celebrity which happened to pass by. When Ryo finally arrived at his classroom, everyone had curious faces. They were watching whatever he did and as he walked and sat to his seat, a few people came close and started to introduce themselves.

“Hello, you must be a transferee. I’m Yumi. What’s your name? I hope we get we get along!”

“You new dude? I’m Naofumi. What’s your name?”

The same pattern kept on repeating. Ryo didn’t bother to answer any of them. He simply returned every question with a smile. When everyone noticed, they stopped asking him question. They simply thought he was shy on his first day.

Class started when the homeroom teacher entered the room. The teacher had a curious face when he saw Ryo. He called him out and asked who was he.

“I didn’t received any report that a transferee will be come. Besides, this class is full.”

“I’m not a transferee, teacher. I’m Kousaka Yuta. I’ve always been a part of this class.”

“WHAATT!?”

Almost everyone and even the teacher said out loud in unison. Was it that much of a surprise? Yes it was! Even Ryo himself couldn’t believe how good looking Yuta had become.

“Well yeah. I’m not a transferee or anything like that”

Class went on with everybody’s attention at him. At first he enjoyed it but later it just became an annoyance. Of course, he

wanted to make people acknowledge Yuta, but not to the point where he was going to stand out above all.

When lunch break arrived, as opposed to his prediction, no one came near Ryo. Still, his classmates were taking glances at him. Maybe there was an actual reason he was ostracized? Aside from that, even though his appearance has improved.. he was still believed to be Yuta. Everyone’s impression wouldn’t just change in hours.

“Hey, are you really Yuta?”

Someone came close and asked him. The person looked like a delinquent, the type Ryo hang out with. The delinquent guy

looked at him with crossed brow. And out of a habit, Ryo did the same.

“Yeah? The fuck do you want with me?”

Everyone’s attention was on him again. This time, they gathered around his seat but in a safe distance as they watch what was going on.

“Huh? Did I hear something wrong? Say that again you bastard?”

“I said what the fuck do you want with me, you birdbrain.”

Ryo could hear faint snickers around him while the delinquent guy was turning red with veins becoming visible as though they were going to pop out.

The guy suddenly swung his fist right in front of Ryo. Of course, an expert of fistfight like Ryo had no trouble dodging the slow fist. He moved his head minimally and returned it to it’s initial position. To others, it looked like he didn’t move at all and yet he was unscathed.

“You bastard…”

This time, the delinquent swung his fist really hard and wide. It was very dodgeable. He wanted to do so, but out of a habit again, he used the momentum of the guy to counter-attack him. Adding his own strength, the delinquent had his nose bridge broken.

Silence filled the room but the exact opposite happened the next second. Everyone yelled out loud, cheering Ryo as he took down the delinquent guy. Everyone was spouting nonsense. But from what he could hear, it looked like the person had been terrorizing the school.

Yuta was one of his targets. No one wanted to mess up Sakaki – the person with broken nose who just ran away. They had wanted to speak up for him a lot of times, but every time one does, Yuta was the one who ended up getting punished for it. The class had decided it’s better not to get involved. It’d be easier for Yuta as well.

“Yuta! You did it!! I’m glad you finally kicked the crap out of that bastard. I’m sure there are a lot more who wanted to do that!”

Naofumi said. He was one of the person who introduced himself before.

“You see, we really wanted to help you out but you always end up getting beaten up instead whenever someone wanted to help you. We’re very sorry we couldn’t do anything”

Ryo felt happy that Yuta was at least not ostracized for any nasty reason. In fact, his classmates were nice enough to think of standing up for him. They only ostracized Yuta for his own good.

“No, no Naofumi… I’m really happy that you think that way.”

“Call me Nao, like you used to. Yucchan. You… only didn’t change your looks. You even have the courage to speak up to Sakaki and beat him up. You’re almost like a completely different person.”

Ryo just realized again how uncalled for his actions were. If he had to pretend as Yuta, he had to at least act like him from time to time. Yet, he knew next to nothing about him. Even if he connects dots and pieces together, he could only vaguely guess what kind of personality Yuta had.

“Ahahah, well, I tried with my best effort to change. I figured nothing will change if I kept on being cowardly as I was”

Naofumi smiled as he ruffled Ryo’s head. The act was pretty embarrassing. Maybe Yuta and Naofumi used to be close friends.

“Ah! I forgot to tell you. Be careful. I don’t think Sakaki will let this slip by. I’m sure he’d get back to you. Well, no worries. Knowing you can stand up for yourself, you’ll be fine. I’ll help you out if he ever comes to you.”

“T-thanks..”

Once again, Naofumi ruffled his head. Ryo wondered what was up with him. He wanted to say something but with Naofumi smiling to him, he could speak nothing.

“Kousaka Yuta and Sakaki Yanosuke. Please come to the Faculty Office immediately. I repeat, Kusaka Yuta of Class 2-3 and Sakaki Yanosuke of class 3-4. Please come to the Faculty Office immediately”

The school’s PA called for Ryo and the person named Sakaki. Of course, without even asking why, he knew what was this all about. A faculty must have caught a glimpse of the fight or a student must have reported them.

It didn’t bother him in the slightest. In fact, this will just do him good. If he reported Sakaki, the person may be kicked out from school. Thus, this will save the trouble of him getting into useless fights.

“Want me to come with you?”

Nao offered. Somehow, this person had been really nice after his fight with Sakaki. He got it that Yuta and Naofumi were probably close friends. Still, there’s a limit to kindness.

“Thanks Nao.. but I think I’ll be fine.”

One by one the student started to approach him. He didn’t want to bother to talk to each of them. Ryo was glad that he at least had an excuse of going to the faculty office.

“Excuse me”

As he arrived, some teachers were looking at him suspiciously. Sakaki was also present, sitting on a sofa with their Guidance Counsellor. Ryo made a quick nod as he proceeded to where the two were.

“Kousaka Yuta here”

“You’re Yuta?”

The Guidance Counsellor asked with doubt. Yuta, in return, only smiled as he sat on the sofa together with the two.

“You’ve changed a lot. We’ve received a call from your mother you caught a flu, to think you’d change this much. Did the flu had this much influence?”

The Guidance counsellor joked.

“I got this thing done two days ago after school. I got the fever that night too.”

Ryo didn’t want the woman who treated him favorably and Yuta to get into trouble. It would reflect badly on them if it’s found out that his supposedly mother had lied to the school so they can go shopping.

“I see. You look much better this way. The school allow dyed hairs to certain extent. Please avoid unnatural colors. Also, don’t do anything like smoking and drinking in the school alright?”

“I think there’s one more person here who deserve that advise than me teacher”

The Guidance Counsellor almost snickered but he forced himself not to. He then looked at Sakaki who was in a very foul mood.

“Sakaki. You’ve been caught a lot of times. You’re expelled the next time you’re seen doing any of them. You know that right?”

Sakaki didn’t say anything. He was fiercely glaring Ryo while he was strongly clenching his fist. Well who wouldn’t when his nose is covered with a thick white bandage. His appearance almost made Ryo laugh.

“Anyway. I called you here because of the commotion I’ve heard from one of the students. You two got into a fight? But it’s unbelievable to think that the only one hurt here is Sakaki.”

“It’s all his damn fault teach! He fucking taunted me and called me names like birdbrain”

“I’ve done nothing wrong. He suddenly came to me and punched me. I didn’t even fight back until he punched me the second time.”

“That’s true but…”

“Sasaki Yanosuke. Were you the one who threw the first punch?”

“It’s true… but he was the one who~”

“No matter what Kousaka said. You were the first to get violent. You know the rules right? I’ll call your parent. Kousaka, you’re done here. Thanks for cooperating”

It seemed the Guidance Counsellor was siding him. He probably only wanted to get rid of this guy who causes nothing but trouble. Ryo stood up and bowed to everyone present. But before he turned around and left, he made a big and wide happy grin to Sakaki who couldn’t be any furious than he already was.

When Ryo left the faculty office, he saw Naofumi standing near the door. He was probably waiting for him to come out.

“Yo. How did it go?”

Naofumi asked, flashing a smile as he walked together with him.

“Nothing much. I was free to leave after a few question.”

“That’s great”

Naofumi said as he again reached for Ryo’s hair and ruffled it.

“S-stop it.”

“Why should I?”

Naofumi asked as if he had heard something unbelievable.

“W-hy should I, you ask…. Because it’s embarrassing.”

Naofumi chuckled as Ryo looked embarrassed. He didn’t quite dislike it but it was truly embarrassing.

“You used to ask me to do that to you. Now you don’t want it anymore? I’m sad.”

“T-that was then. Now is different. Bakafumi!"

Naofumi and Ryo parted ways at station. They were on opposite sides of the line. Naofumi waved at him as walked away. Ryo smiled and did the same. He was happy to know he had a friend at school. Though the guy had a strange liking of ruffling his hair.

It was pretty early when Ryo got home. He didn’t know if he was in any club. He’ll ask around tomorrow. For now, Ryo just wanted to laze around at home. A lot happened this day after all.

“I’m home!”

“Welcome home honey! How was your day? I got a call from the Guidance Counsellor saying you’ve gotten into a fight”

“The day was pretty exhausting. Everyone kept on staring at me like I’m a celebrity. They kept asking if I was a transferee.”

The woman was really entertained listening to Ryo so he kept on telling her what happened. When he told her about Sakaki and admitted that he was bullied by him, the woman almost fitted in rage. She said she was going to school right at the moment. Ryo calmed her down and told her the school was already close at this time, and that Sakaki was probably going to be expelled from school.

Only by then did the woman calm down. She returned to cooking while Ryo went to the living room. There wasn’t anything for him to do. He could have went to the hospital and check how his body was doing. However, it was pretty late. He was sure the hospital won’t be accepting any visitors around this time.

Ryo reached for the remote control and watched some Animal Documentaries.

I'm curios about the whereabouts of Yuta.. and how can ryo be so calm i would go insane or freaked out ;) anyway i like that story.. waiting eagerly for the next part ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello, thanks for reading my story! And Ryo's calmness is one of his good points :D I'm pretty sure this will come handy as the story goes on... and as for Yuta, we'll see about that ^_^. I'm pretty much only into writing lately so I should probably update pretty soon. ^_^

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART THREE

Ryo woke up late the next day. It was around 9 am when his phone – or Yuta’s phone began ringing repeatedly. He knew it was weekend so he lazily kept on laying on his bed as he answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Yuta? It’s me Nao. I’ve got nothing to do… so I wonder if you’d like to hang out today.”

“Hmm I’ve got nothing else to do either.. Su~”

While Ryo thought going out was better than spending his day boringly at home, he remembered there was one thing more important above anything else. He had to visit the hospital and look out for his body. There’s a chance that whoever was inside his body – if there was one – knew what was going on. Plus, he had to warn him not to cause trouble especially to Takako-baasan,

“..wait. I’m sorry Naofumi. I actually have plans today. Let’s hang out next time”

“I see… that’s too bad. Let me know when you’re available”

When the call ended, Ryo went down the stairs as he found Yuta’s parents taking breakfast. They told him to join them as he sat beside the woman. Thinking about it, Ryo still didn’t know anything about Yuta’s parents even their names. He simply refer them as ‘woman’ ‘old man’ or ‘Yuta’s parents’. He had to find them out sooner or later.

“Honey, do you have plans today?”

“Yes mom. I’m planning on visiting a sick friend at a hospital. Do you mind if I bring him some fruits?”

“Sure… you don’t have to ask me~ ahh money I see. Ask Dad after we eat.”

The woman chuckled when she saw Ryo’s open palm close to her. Ryo and the woman talked a lot of things. Somehow, she was a good conversation partner. Yuta’s father on the other hand kept on reading the newspaper he was holding, taking glances at them from time to time.

“Honey, tell us honestly, how did you get into that strange hobby of yours? You used to be more normal. Ohh! You’re perfectly normal right now though. You should keep it up”

‘So Yuta wasn’t an otaku to begin with huh… Maybe stress from school really forced him to’

Ryo thought.

“That was simply a phase for me mom. I got engrossed into it though now I’ve completely lost interest”

Both of Yuta’s parents looked at him in disbelief. Yuta’s mom even cried in happiness. If only they’d know he wasn’t Yuta but Ryo. Actually, Ryo was doing Yuta a favor by being a dutiful child to his parents.

An hour later, Ryo arrived at the hospital his body was in. He hoped that nothing bad happened. It would be too late for him if his body was considered dead and be cremated. There’d be nothing for him to return to.

Ryo sighed in relief when he saw himself still lying on a white hospital bed. There was one more IV drip connected to the back of his hand than Ryo remembered. Maybe things were getting more serious? Takako-baasan or any of his relatives weren’t around. This gave Ryo the courage to walk closer and study his own body.

His sleeping face was actually handsome. He wasn’t the type to brag around and he thought of himself as normal looking. But being on someone else’s body, he could see that his old body wouldn’t lose to Yuta in terms attractiveness.

“Hey there. You sleeping like that feels weird. Hurry and wake up. Maybe I’ll return when you do”

Ryo kept on talking as if the unconscious body of his would respond. When he had enough, he turned back as he thought of leaving, only to see his former friends and Takako-baasan visiting him. He dropped the fruits he brought on a nearby table as he bowed to the rest.

“I went ahead since no one was here. I hope it’s alright”

“Ara~ you were from the other day. Thanks for visiting Ryo.”

“Takako-bacchan, who’s he?”

Daisuke, a friend of his, asked. He was of course, a delinquent like him. He was short, scaredy and he hated fighting. He was a delinquent just because he hangs out with them. He was more of a mascot for his gang.

“Ah! I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Kousaka Yuta, I’m a friend of Ryo from another school.”

“Oh.. I see. No wonder you’re not familiar to me. I’m Tachibana Daisuke~ and these are my subordinates~”

Funny as always, Daisuke joked and his other friends teasingly complained how they were introduced.

“Forget this idiot. I’m Himura.”

“I’m Tanaka”

“And I’m Suzuki. We’re Ryo’s schoolmates and friends. I didn’t know Ryo had a friend someone as flashy as you”

They didn’t know the one they’re calling flashy was the friend they were visiting. Ryo had the urge to smack them in the head. They were good friends though. They may not be the smartest and the most peace loving citizens but when trouble came, they were always the first to help him out.

Ryo thought of confiding his situation to them. Surely they will understand. If he give them enough proof, there would be no room for doubts. However, Ryo didn’t want to drag them down with his problems. If this was as easy as a fist fight, these bastards would be more than welcome to help him out.

But his problem wasn’t an easy one. They have their own lives too. It’s not like he was in any hurry anyway. The only thing making him from wanting to return to his body as soon as possible was to give Takako-baasan peace of mind… and of course, to lessen the hospital bills.

“So umm, has there been any changes to Ryo’s situation?”

“The results of his examination came right after you left the other day. The doctors had a hard time pointing out the problem. They said Ryo is physically healthy and that nothing’s wrong with him. It’s like Ryo is simply having an extensive sleep.”

That wasn’t the best news for Ryo but at least his body was healthy. That way, he won’t have to worry about not having a body to return to.

“I see. I hope Ryo wakes up soon. We still don’t know what happened to him. Umm.. did you guys hear about anything else? Maybe there was someone suspicious following Ryo the day this happened?”

Ryo asked. He himself had no recollection of anything that happened. In fact, his memory only lasted the day before the incident. From then on, it was as if he skipped time to when he woke up as Kousaka Yuta.

“Ryo went to school. Sawamura here invited us to skip school and play pachinko that day but Ryo refused, saying the teachers are keeping an eye on him”

Daisuke said. His friends didn’t have a clue either. If Ryo’s friends didn’t have a clue, maybe he should ask Naofumi.

Ryo didn’t stay much longer at the hospital. It felt weird with his friends talking nicely to his sleeping body. Just days ago, these guys spouted more curses than the nice words they have said in the hospital.

The time was fifteen minutes past twelve. The heat was pretty unbearable for him to stroll around the streets alone. But not five minutes later, Ryo felt a familiar ruffling of his hair. He turned around only to see Naofumi, smiling as he looked at him.

“What are you doing? Why are you here?”

“I’m ruffling your hair of course. I was on my way out from the hospital when I saw you. You visited someone?”

“Y-yeah… a friend. And stop that!”

Ryo moved his head around while Naofumi stopped doing so. Sweat was forming over his forehead. He reached for his handkerchief, only to find out there’s none inside his pockets. Noticing this, Naofumi offered his own.

“Don’t worry, I only used it twice today”

“And yesterday?”

“Ten times”

Ryo had the look of disgust while Naofumi chuckled as if he was enjoying watching Ryo. Naofumi’s hand moved for his head which he swiftly grabbed to stop him.

“I’m kidding. It’s new. Say, have you taken your lunch yet? I know this good place nearby. Wanna go together?”

“Eh- Sure.”

Ryo had something to ask to Naofumi anyway. He didn’t have anything else to do for the day either. The family restaurant they went to was pretty western styled. The menu contained western fast foods like burgers and pasta although they also served some local food like Yakisoba and Udon.

“One chocolate parfait for me and spaghetti Bolognese. How about you, Ryo?”

Naofumi said when a waiter approached them.

“Umm, yakisoba bread and oolong tea for me.”

The waiter left as soon as she confirmed their orders. Naofumi picked his phone and started texting something. Ryo wanted to ask him things about Yuta. Why exactly was he bullied? When did this start? Did Yuta say or do something unusual the day before Ryo took over his body?

He had so much question to ask. Only, he didn’t know how to ask without telling Naofumi he was Ryo and not Yuta.

“Umm… so, Naofumi. What’s up?”

Naofumi, who was typing something from his phone, looked at Ryo as he smiled. He closed his phone and placed it inside his pocket.

“Nothing much. It’s been ages since we hang out together. Probably since last year. How about you? What’s with the sudden change?”

Last year. If Yuta was close with Naofumi since last year, then probably he wasn’t bullied a year before. His creepy hobbies probably started not more than a year ago.

“Y-yeah. Um. Nothing really. I just felt like changing. You know, I can’t just keep hiding inside a hole.”

“Mhmm.”

Naofumi who usually had a smile on his face for once had seriousness over him.

“Who are you?”

Ryo couldn’t believe what he just heard. Naofumi knew he wasn’t Yuta. Was it that obvious? But thinking about it, Naofumi was close with Yuta. He was bound to notice some abnormalities with Yuta’s personality.

Ryo sighed. This was probably for the best. At least now there was someone aside from him knew he wasn’t Yuta.

“I’m Asada Ryo. I suddenly woke up to this body four days ago. How did you find out I’m not Yuta?”

By then, their orders arrived. Ryo took a sip of oolong tea. Naofumi took a spoonful of the parfait he ordered.

“Let’s say, I have my way around to find out. You look rather calm for someone suddenly thrown to somebody else’s body. Do you perhaps have idea what happened?”

“It’s not like panicking will help me go back to my body. Honestly, I know next to nothing. I thought you know a thing or two since you look close to Yuta.”

“I know. I know for a long time what’s going on.”

Ryo was confused. It was only four days since then. It couldn’t be that it had been a long time. Maybe there was a mistake somewhere?

“A long time? Hasn’t it only been four days since?”

Naofumi sighed. After taking another spoonful of parfait, he resumed explaining the situation.

“You’re not the only person who possessed Yuta’s body. There was another one before you”

Not the only one? Then…

“Then… the creepy otaku wasn’t Yuta?”

“Yeah. That disgusting fellow took over Yuta’s body a year ago. I tried to help him but he won’t accept my help. Even when he was bullied and ostracized, he said he was fine the way things were.”

Ryo thought he simply switched body with Yuta. He thought that maybe Yuta was simply taking time asleep in his body and that sooner or later he will wake up. But things didn’t turn out as he imagined. It could be that there was no one inside his body – a lifeless vessel. Then..

“Where is Yuta?”

“I don’t know. I’ve been looking for clues. At first, I thought you were Yuta. But as I studied you, you turned out to be a completely different person. It’s been a year since then. I thought Yuta in someone else’s body would appear someday and claim he was Yuta. But that day didn’t arrive.”

“So, there’s no hope after all.”

If Naofumi had no further clues with him, Ryo wouldn’t know where to find Yuta. Right now, only Yuta and the creepy otaku were the people who could help him.

“No, there’s still a way.”

“A way?”

Naofumi picked up his phone as he turned the screen to Ryo’s side. On it was a chubby guy fully loaded with pimples.

“Who’s he?”

“Yamada Tarou. The person who possessed Yuta’s body before you – the disgusting Otaku.”

AKIHIKO'S CIRCUMSTANCES PART 1

An unbearable pain surrounded Akihiko’s entire body when he regained consciousness. His eyes were closed as if refusing to see the scale of injuries he had. Confusion and panic overcame him, so much that he instantly forgot the pain and soon his eyes opened to see the bizarre scene before him.

“Wh-where am I?”

Akihiko weakly asked while he hoped someone would hear him. But his faint voice was even weaker than the sound of the crushing waves of sea water not too far away. He struggled to get up as he heavily panted. Before him, there were two cars wrecked in collision and several people were either lying on the floor or left inside the cars. The ground was painted red with blood and sparks were coming from one side of a car.

Akihiko then remembered this one scene in a movie where a car collided with a wall. There was a flickering of an electric wire which had caused a loud explosion. That is where the person inside the car met his demise.

The fear inside Akihiko’s heart grew. He forgot to even ask himself why he was in this sudden situation. In his mind, there was only one thing for him to do. Akihiko struggled to move to safety. He almost fell a few times, but he forced himself not to. He knew that he wouldn’t have the strength to get up again.

“Awuaah~ Mister.. it hurts… help me.”

A young kid’s weeping got Akihiko’s attention. A young boy of around ten years of age had his legs caught underneath an overturned car. He could probably help him. The boy may not be able to walk again, but that was far better than dying here.

Akihiko couldn’t resist trying to help him. He forced himself to get back even with his much weakened self. He resolved himself to help the younger generation even if it costs him his life. However, it only took a few spark of a severed car wire for his courage to falter.

With faltering heart, Akihiko simply stood still, unable to decide what to do. His heart wanted to help the kid but his mind kept him from doing so. He may lost his life in the process and he wasn’t sure if he could save the kid in the first place. While he struggled, fire consumed the entirety of the cars. The kid cried in severe pain. He pleaded for Akihiko’s help until the end. In few seconds, at the very peak of the cars’ ignition was a deafening explosion. The force had Akihiko’s body knocked back as he lost consciousness.

-

“Dear, here’s your lunchbox. Goodluck with work!”

“Thanks Momoko! I’ll do my best.”

Atsushi kissed his wife in the lips as he left home. It had been six years since the accident. Two cars collided when the driver of one car fell asleep. There were ten casualties and the only survivor was Atsushi himself.

The accident gave Atsushi so much trauma that he lost his memory. The only thing left in his mind was the pleading of a young kid for help. This haunted him every day without ceasing. Not even the best psychiatrist and medication could even help him.

It was his wife and his friends who helped him adjust. Just like a child, he was taught of the basic knowledge in the world. When he resumed working, he couldn’t do most of his tasks. He had been continuously demoted and getting sacked was at the door’s step. It was thanks for his friends’ help that he was able to do his work more efficiently.

There was also one odd thing. His sex life have plummeted to zero. He couldn’t bring himself to share bed with his wife. Momoko was understanding. Fully knowing the trauma of her husband, she hadn’t told him her loneliness even once.

Another was the questionable interest to his male colleagues. He wasn’t sure why and how. He just felt in his heart the unquenchable thirst of longing for a male company. However, no matter how deep his urges were, Atsushi never acted on them. Because he knew how hurt his wife would be whenever she found out.

“Morning, Sakamoto!”

Atsushi felt a muscly arm wrap itself at the back of his neck. Turning back, he saw Uehara, a close colleague, a few centimeters away from him. Uehara was very attractive. Chiseled face to perfection, a height of six foot and a caring personality had made it possible for him to win every woman’s heart.. and sometimes, a man’s heart just like Atsushi’s.

“M-morning!”

Atsushi knew he was blushing but he refused to let Uehara know. He kept his head down while his friend was still next to him. He could faintly smell the perfume the hunk used which he admitted to be very seductive.

He pleasurably enjoyed the skinship in the early morning, their position not changing as they walk and converse.

“How’s the project doing? Aren’t you going to present it at the meeting later?”

“It’s going pretty well. I’ve even conducted survey for the new product in advance and it received good responses. I think this project will make it to the market”

“That’s good to hear. You’ve now recovered your previous talent! I know you still have it in you.”

They reached the elevator without breaking contact. However, no matter how much Atsushi enjoyed Uehara’s company, he had to leave at the 3rd floor. This made him a little bit lonely. Oh well…

Arriving at the office, Atsushi didn’t have much to do. He only had to check his report for possible errors which he was sure to be inexistent. He had thoroughly inspected the content of his report the night before that he wasn’t able to sleep until past midnight.

An hour later, at the meeting room number 3, Atsushi was the sole person standing amidst of a group of seated people of various positions, listening to him as he projected his report. He was confident he would receive positive reviews, only to see the gloom in two persons’ faces.

“And that concludes my report. Any questions?”

“Sakamoto-kun. This report… is this yours?”

The section chief asked. The old man disliked him as long as his memory served. He remembered just how much he suggested Atsushi to be removed from the company. However, he could only be demoted. But for the past years, Atsushi tried his best as he climbed up the ladder of promotions and now he was back to his former position.

“Eh? Yes sir. Is there something wrong with the report?”

“No- no. The report was splendid. Only, Maebara-kun here asked me some pointers for a project she was on. And surprisingly, the content is very similar to yours. I know you’re working hard to get promotions but it’s not good for you to steal the hardwork and sweat of others and claim it yours!”

Atsushi was unpleasantly surprised. He couldn’t believe such thing called coincidence. He was even suspected as the person who stole someone else’s work. He looked at Maebara. She was youthful, and with her face she had gained the favor of her co-workers. She simply looked away when she noticed Atsushi was looking at her.

“H-how can it be? I’ve been working on this project for more than a month sir! I’ve even worked on this on my day offs!”

“Is that so? Then that’s odd. Maebara-kun here asked came to me a couple of times ago since two months ago.”

The section chief turned the female colleague who was twisting her hair as if she was flirting.

“Yes. I’ve been in this project for two months, sir. I don’t know how Sakamoto-kun got hold of my project. I can’t believe he will do something so unethical and unprofessional”

The meeting room was suddenly in a turmoil. Most people believed in Atsushi. They knew he worked hard for his promotion and he would never do something such as stealing someone else work. If there was one, it would definitely be Maebara. She wasn’t hardworking or talented. She always broke office rules and when she got into trouble, she would always push the blame to someone. Everyone knew the section chief and Maebara had a thing going on but no one dared to speak of a word. They could only stare at Atsushi with pity and hope he get over with this.

Atsushi couldn’t speak of another word. Maebara had the Section Chief’s backing. No matter what he says, they would simply gang up and make lies to bring him down. Just what wrong had he done?

“Section Chief, do you have any other proof? This may not be my place to say this, but everyone knows of your illicit physical relationship with Maebara-san. It will not be a surprise that you will favor her. I don’t think your statement has any credibility to it.”

That was what Atsushi had in mind. He prayed to have the courage to say them a thousand times. However, those words never escaped from his lips. Then… who did?

“Uehara-kun! How dare you~! You’re not from my department. Please refrain concerning yourself from somebody else’s business.”

The Section Chief’s face was reddening with rage. He didn’t expect someone would be so meddlesome. He and Maebara planned to take over Sakamoto’s project. They could have done it in private. Yet, he so wanted to humiliate the person that he did it right after her report.

“It’s still a problem of the company. And besides, Sakamoto here is my close friend. Sitting idly while my friend is being framed is not something I would ever do.”

The Section Chief didn’t speak of anything else. He couldn’t really retort anything against Uehara. He was one of the company’s super rookie. At the year he joined, he had showed so much success and professionalism that he easily gained the favor of the higher ups. He would have been promoted to higher position if not for the company custom of age restriction. But for now, he held higher authority compared to the average workers of his position.

“I heard from him this morning that he even conducted a survey, something that should have been done in the later process of the project. I’m quite sure you guys haven’t considered this. If Maebara-san truly owned the project, shouldn’t hers excel in content?”

Maebara’s face turned blue. As cowardly as she was, she wouldn’t dare to participate in this matter any longer. She stummered as she defended herself

“Ahh~ thinking about it, our projects are kind of different. No, it is different. Section Chief here only got aggravated due to stress. You know he’s getting older. We should just forget about this.”

Heartlessly, Maebara had pushed the blame to the Section Chief, knowing that she can simply say a half-hearted sorry later on. She wouldn’t dare to let herself be called a thief. If her relationship with the Section Chief ever goes out, she just had to simply act as the blackmailed and raped subordinate.

“Maebara-kun.. you~”

The Section Chief was in disbelief. He was doing this for Maebara’s sake after all. One day she just told him she was sick of her current work and she would love to be promoted. The Section Chief simply granted her wish, but who would have thought she would backstab him. Although the situation wasn’t anything serious for them, it still tasted sour in the tongue.

“In any case. Maebara-san just said she was mistaken. And, do you have anything to say Section Chief?”

Everyone present aside from the two culprits were looking at Uehara with admiration. Even the other higher-ups present were pleased with him. His sense of justice and responsibility couldn’t lose to any one else. His plus points even rose up because of this.

“Hmph. If it’s yours, then explain it clearly Sakamoto. Don’t just let other people cover up for you everytime! The meeting is adjourned.”

Maebara and the Section Chief hurriedly left the room. Mostly everyone present gathered around Atsushi and Uehara.

“Thank God! Those two finally met their match!”

A co-worker said while she couldn’t hide her smile.

“Maebara had been an asshole ever since. She always treated herself as someone superior. It feels so good to see her defeated like this. I’m sure she’d go crying to Section Chief again. Hmmp! With the humiliation she has done to him, I’m sure the Section Chief wouldn’t even dare to look at her.”

As everyone talked, Atsushi simply looked at Uehara. He couldn’t help but feel some affection for him. When he’s in trouble, Uehara always come to help just like a knight in a shining armor. Only, he wore a suit and a tie… but he wouldn’t lose in elegance nonetheless.

“T-thanks. Uehara. You saved me. I owe you once again.”

“No need to thank me. I really dislike those kind of people. They simply disregard someone’s hard work for their own good.”

“Yeah.. But still. If it’s not for you.. I would have been in deep trouble.”

“Well. Then how about we go drinking at the izakaya by the station?”

“Sure! Let me treat you!”

When night fell, Atsushi waited for Uehara at the lobby. Uehara was a busy man with so much work to do. He was already trusted with big projects that was unheard for his position.

“Did I make you wait for too long?”

Uehara, just like last time, wrapped one arm around Atsushi’s neck. The thought that this would last until they arrive at the drinking establishment made him very happy. The night had made it possible to conceal his blushing, which was the reason Atsushi wasn’t looking down this time. He savored the feeling of Uehara’s arm deep inside his guilty heart.

On their way, Atsushi noticed something. Uehara’s fingers kept on brushing his right nipple from time to time. He gave no further thought about it as only happened at every few minutes. However, the interval got shorter. Atsushi was pretty sure Uehara was doing this on purpose. Yet, the handsome guy kept on talking with him as if he was unaware what his right arm was doing.

On one way to the station was a poorly lit street. This gave Uehara courage to be bolder. Knowing that Atsushi was yet to say a word about his actions, he pinched Atsushi’s nipple. He started circling a finger around it and even twisting the nipple at times.

When Uehara couldn’t control his carnal desires any longer. He suddenly stopped and faced Atsushi. The guy was blushing red even in the darkness. He was panting heavily and his eyes were filled with lust. This was a hint for Uehara which gave him the courage to ask.

“Say, I won’t beat around the bush. Wanna sleep with me?”

Atsushi couldn’t believe what he just heard. He was straight and married, yet what he heard made him happy that he could faint. His heart which was throbbing fast was even beating faster and faster. Just once.. just this once.. he would never do this again.

“Y-yes.”

With that said, the two turned right to were a love hotel stood still at the far end.

Hello! This is a new story in the series. This time, we met a new protagonist. I'm sure you figured out what exactly happened here :D anyway. From a highschool story, we moved to a more mature(?) plot involving office workers. Atsushi is mid thirties + (was late 20's when the accident happened + 6 years to current time). I think of move to next plot every 3 chapters.. but I don't plan on making too many stories. I think one or two more and we'll be back to Ryo :D... and don't worry, later on the plots will intertwine in some ways ;) I hope you don't dislike the change in story :D just think of this as some sort of suspense >__

give us more mature stuff lol go uehara you’re my man :D No seriously i’m still curious about Ryo and Yuta ^^

But there is only one part in the new story that confused me.. So Akatsuki is actually Atsushi and the accident happened 6 years ago so that means he wasn’t married?

ahh thankies >_ as for Yuta~ he'll appear somehow :D

and sorry to confuse you~ Maybe I wasn't very clear since I kinda wrote this in one go TT^TT .. I'll explain it here and maybe include it in the next chapter.

Akihiko and Atsushi are two different people. Atsushi possesed Akihiko's body right after the accident. The confusion and the trauma and stuff gave him memory loss... which is why Akihiko believes he is Atsushi.

I kinda hinted this when I said there was a change in him like having no sexual desires with his wife, having interests with men and so forth ;)

Ahh now that explains a lot thank you ^^ Ryo and Naofumi huh i've a good feeling about this and poor Yuta god knows where he is :D looking forward to both stories ^^

AKIHIKO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART TWO

The hotel room couldn’t be fancier. At one glance, Atsushi knew this was indeed a love hotel. It’s not like he had been into one in the past six years. However, it perfectly matched the way his colleagues at work described it.

Faint pink light surrounded the room which gave off a very erotic atmosphere. This made Atsushi slightly dizzy as he looked back at Uehara who had a serious expression on him. His gaze could pierce through him which made him even more nervous than he already was.

“U-Uehara.. umm.. what.. sorry!”

Atsushi wanted to ask Uehara what to do. Yet, he couldn’t speak of what he truly wanted to say. In the end, he apologized even though he himself wasn’t sure why he did so. He was panicking, but on the other hand, Uehara calmly hugged him from behind.

“Shh… don’t worry Sakamoto. Leave this to me.”

Gently turning Atsushi around, Uehara lifted the panicking male’s chin as he locked lips with him. Forcefully and passionately, Uehara released his urges to dominate him which he had been suppressing for a long time.

Atsushi, who was surprised, slightly pushed Uehara as he tried to speak. Yet, the hungry beast wrapped his arms around him as he took the opening in Atsushi’s mouth to his advantage, invading it with his tongue.

Slick and tender muscle was inside Atsushi’s mouth. He didn’t have to guess what it was for he knew it was Uehara’s own tongue. The muscle kept on swirling around Atsushi’s own, as though they were pair of two lovers dancing a tango.

The kiss made Atsushi feel light. The pleasure made him forgot to breathe even when he was lacking air. But when something wet and slippery was poured inside his mouth, he realized how he badly needed an oxygen.

Gulping Uehara’s saliva, Atsushi broke contact. He panted heavily in a monotonous pattern while his eyes were gazing at Uehara in admiration. Uehara’s lips curved into a small smirk. His hands tightened around Atsushi’s waists as he nibbled on his earlobe.

This made Atsushi very embarrassed, yet he didn’t ask him to stop. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Uehara’s broad back as he drowned himself into the forbidden pleasure of the night.

Before long, Uehara pushed Atsushi into the bed. He then crawled over him as he kissed the shorter male. As they enjoy the pleasurable kiss, Uehara’s hands wandered around Atsushi’s torso, unbuttoning him and completely undressing him later on. He then undressed himself, now two nude males gazing each other over the bed.

“Your skin is so soft, Sakamoto”

“M-mhmm.. Y-you’re perfect in every way.. Uehara. Even… even your thing down there.”

Chuckling, Uehara kissed him again in the lips, going down to the neck and to the nipples. Atsushi’s nipples were pink and erect. Just the sight made Uehara’s member twitch in pleasure. Not holding himself back, Uehara licked one nipple, circling his tongue and sucking on it hard as though he was waiting for a milk to come out. Not letting the other side lonely, Uehara did the same to the other nipple. This was the nipple which he had played with a while ago. When he bit it, Atsushi made a soft moan. His right nipple was somehow more sensitive, giving Uehara the satisfaction of playing with them over again.

While he did this, Uehara’s hands had long explored downward, softly gripping over a thick rod upon contact. His hand got itself busy moving in a repeated up and down motion as he felt a faint pulsating vein. Not too soon, Uehara’s finger got itself wet with a sticky substance.

“That was pretty fast”

Smirking, Uehara pulled himself up, licking his white fluid coated fingers. He then opened the nearby drawer, taking a tube with an unknown substance in it.

“Haaa-haa…W-what’s that?”

“Something that will make you feel way better”

Uehara squeezed on the tube as a slimy substance poured itself over his fingers. He rubbed it over his hard cock before using the same fingers to penetrate Atsushi’s insides.

“A-ah!!”

Atsushi had a very uncomfortable feeling. It was as if something wasn’t right. The feeling of a foreign object felt unnatural to him. Yet, he didn’t say a word. Pain started to overcome the weird feeling as Uehara inserted another finger. He slowly and gently made a pull and push motion, rotating it at times. When it rubbed into a certain spot, Atsushi arched into his back as a sudden gush of newfound pleasure overcame him.

“Mhmm.. Aahh~!! W-what’s this…”

“It looks like you’re ready. It’s your first time right? Don’t worry I’ll be as gentle as possible”

The fingers withdrew and Atsushi’s opening was left wanting for more. Then, something bigger rubbed around the opening, making him itchy down there. Atsushi tried to move his waist around but suddenly Uehara got better hold of his two round ass.

“Don’t move around. I’m going in.”

Slowly, something big invaded his small opening. Atsushi couldn’t believe something that big fit inside him. The sudden thought of being one with this perfect hot male made Atsushi very happy. However, his daydreaming was cut short when intense pain suddenly overcame his body.

“Uaaahhh!! It hurts!”

Atsushi expected some pain. He had long prepared for this when he decided to sleep with Uehara. However, he didn’t expect for the intercourse to hurt this much. It was as if his opening was being ripped apart. And yet, the big rod didn’t stop there. It pulled itself back while pushing itself in again.. slowly and deeply.

“Ahh~ Ah!!!”

“Just relax Sakamoto. Down move around. Damn! You’re fucking tight!”

Uehara then held both of Atsushi’s legs and positioned it over the either sides of the shoulders. This made him penetrate Atsushi deeper. Knowing Atsushi’s pleasure spot, he carefully motioned himself forward, rubbing that certain place repeatedly.

“Mhhmm… Haa.. Uhhmmm Ahhh!!”

Atsushi moaned in pleasure. The pain didn’t subside at all. Yet, pleasure had overcame the entirety of his body, making him forget the pain. In no time, Atsushi himself was rocking his waist to meet the motion of the big cock penetrating him.

“Uehara.. Uehara~”

Atsushi was affectionately calling for his male partner with his hands tightly clutching the sheets beneath him.

“Hiroaki. Call me by my first name!”

“Uahh!! Hiro…aki… Hiroaki~ call me… Akihiko!”

“Akihiko?”

“Mhmmm… no. It’s Atsushi. Atsushi is my name..”

In the midst of their passion, Atsushi muttered a strangers, name. Out of nowhere, he introduced himself as Akihiko. He only thought of it for a fraction of a second, pleasure busied all of his mental faculties to make any further thinking.

Atsushi felt the member inside him swell even more. The legs clashing into him was tightening while Uehara’s movements were getting faster and rougher.

“I’m… I’m cumming….”

The pulsating member inside Atsushi released liquids. Atsushi could feel the satisfaction of having Uehara’s seeds inside him.

“Crap.. I forgot to wear a condom.. Sorry! I just… ”

Uehara, who was composed all this time began to panic. However, in a short while, he sighed deeply, regaining his composure as he wore a face of seriousness.

“Atsushi.. I’ll take responsibility. Will you go out with me?”

Atsushi was once again petrified. His mouth were left hanging open and eyes widened. His knight in shining armor had not only shared a night with him, he even asked for his hand – a married man - into a forbidden and guilty relationship. For a perfect man such as himself… how honored Atsushi was to know he was Uehara’s sole imperfection.

“I… I’m married”

“I know”

“I… I’m a man”

“I know…”

Uehara smiled as he moved his face closer to Atsushi’s, kissing his forehead.

“No matter what, I still love you.”

“T-then… I’ll be in your care.”

Uehara didn’t hide how happy he was while hugged Atsushi.

“Once more?”

In the silence of the young night, the sound of two flesh repeatedly clashing each other, together with loud moans and groans, had enveloped a certain room in a certain love hotel. This continued until the very peak of the night.

Atsushi woke up to the sound of an unfamiliar alarm clock. The sun was yet to fully rise but the deep bluish skies was waiting for its coming. At his side, Uehara was sleeping soundly with a face full of satisfaction. His arms and a leg were wrapped around Atsushi, as though to keep him by his side.

He gently removed himself from Uehara as Atsushi stood up. For a short while, he just stared at the face of the sleeping man, secretly rejoicing over the thought that this perfect man was his. Satisfied, he turned back and put his clothes on silently, not wanting to disturb the peaceful rest of his lover.

When Atsushi was about to leave, a hand tightly gripped his arm.

“You’re leaving?”

Atsushi turned back, blushing as gave a nod.

“You should have waken me up”

“Y-you… you look like you were enjoying your rest.. so ..I didn’t dare to wake you up”

Uehara stood up, not missing a yawn before he wrapped his arms around Atsushi’s waist.

“Mhmm.. There can’t be a thing I will enjoy more than being with you, silly”

Atsushi rested his head over Uehara’s shoulders and with that position they stood still silently for some time.

-

Atsushi silently entered his home, not wanting to wake up his wife. The sun has begun to rise and his wife should wake up any moment. He knew that he was guilty of cheating and he had even started an affair. Yet, somehow, this gave a thrill into the dulling life of Atsushi.

Arriving at the living room, Atsushi found his wife sitting and sleeping over the sofa without a blanket on. She must have been waiting for him that she fell asleep. The guilt in his heart only deepened. Still, he wasn’t so heartless to just let his wife sleep in that condition.

“Momoko… Momoko… wake up..”

“Mhmm..”

“Momoko.. don’t sleep here. Go sleep in the bed”

When Momoko opened her eyes, the next thing she did right after yawning was to glare at Atsushi.

“Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you all this time! You weren’t even picking up your phone!”

Atsushi understood the anger of his wife. She even waited him for God knows how many hours. Still, he was tired and he was sore. He wasn’t in the mood to argue with her. He still had to go to the office after all.

“I’ve been out drinking with a colleague. I was too drunk and he didn’t know where I live so he took me to his house. I left my phone at the office.”

“How could you? You should try to be a more responsible adult. You have a wife waiting for you and you have work the next day! You should have at least tried to call and tell me you were going to come home in the morning so I wouldn’t have waited for you all this time! Don’t I matter to you!? ”

“Just… just please shut up okay? My head is killing me. Let’s talk about this later.”

Atsushi went straight to the bathroom and took shower. For the whole time, he pretended his nagging wife didn’t exist. He was only looking forward to meeting his lover at work. When he left home, he didn’t even try to talk it out with his wife. Atsushi walked past his wife who had the look of someone who’s about to cry.

Arriving at the office, Atsushi waited at the lobby, hoping to meet his lover. And in no time, a muscly arm was once again wrapped around his neck.

“Morning, Atsushi..”

Uehara affectionately greeted which made Atsushi’s heart leap in joy.

“M-morning… Uehara”

“Geez.. We’re lovers. Call me by my name”

“T-then… Hi-Hiroaki. Good morning.”

“That’s more like it.”

The two walked together, casually conversing just like your ordinary colleagues at work. But when they arrived at the elevator, the two indulged themselves in a sneaky and passionate kiss, a kiss like there couldn’t be any other.

When the elevator opened, the two separated and Hiroaki patted Atsushi in the shoulder.

“See you later!”

“Y-yeah. Later”

The day continued for Atsushi and Hiroako… for Momoko… and for everyone around the world. And unbeknownst to their knowledge, around that same time, a stranger stood still in front of Atsushi’s residence.

“Finally.. ”

And the second part of Akihiko's Circumstances is here!!! That love scene tho~ took me soo much time to write it (just how much personal reference did it have? -wink- -wink-)

It seems things are going great for Akihiko (Atsushi Sakamoto) and Hiroaki (Uehara)... or not! Find out in the third part of the story!!! Please like and comment :3 :3

Wow sleeping with a man evoke something in him huh? i mean he unconsciously said his real name. That proves the real Akihiko was always attracted to men and he couldn’t recollect any memories because he lived a life of a straight man for 6 years. Poor Akihiko :( Being with Uehara might me a big help but still how can he do that to the poor Momoko awww i feel sorry for her. He could at least try to explain her instead of starting an affair.

Hmm maybe Akihiko was a real badass seme in his real life :D dunno it’s just a feeling :D

Could it be that the stranger at Atsushi's house is the real Atsushi? Ahh things getting intense ^^

Oh god i almost forgot the most important part: The Hotel scene —> i did enjoy that part very much Thank you ;)

thanks for reading again! I'm glad you like the story :D Well I'll refrain from spoiling you... but I'll most likely update again tomorrow ;)

AKIHIKO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART THREE

Work was same as usual. If there was something different, it was the fiercer glare of the Section Chief whenever Atsushi’s eyes met his. When that happened, he couldn’t help but look away. The project he was working with got approved and he was in the final stages before he hands the project to the Production Department. If it’s received well, Atsushi may get another promotion.

Life was going great for him. With a perfect lover and a promotion at hand, Atsushi couldn’t help but be satisfied with life. There was nothing he could ask for. If there was, it would be for these days to last forever.

Faint vibration could be heard from his drawer. That was where he left his phone a day ago. Picking it up, his wife Momoko was calling. This made Atsushi’s mood drop while he remembered he was indeed a married man. The two had an argument in the morning and Atsushi could just guess that Momoko either wanted to nag again or say sorry.

“Is Sakamoto here? I’ve got something to give to him.”

While he was about to press the receive button, Atsushi was called by his lover – Uehara Hiroaki. This warmed his heart as he stood up, pressing the cancel button of the mobile and putting it back in the drawer. He happily went to Uehara, wondering what brought his lover here.

“Uehara! What’s the matter?”

“I was organizing my files when I remembered your project. I have some data from the previous projects. I don’t really have use for them but maybe you’d find them helpful.”

“Thanks!”

Atsushi received a folder, hurriedly scanning for the content. They were the big hits of the company. Uehara even highlighted the important details for him. Atsushi couldn’t help but feel cared and loved.

“Woah! This will really be helpful.. how about I treat you lunch for this?”

Atsushi asked. However, his real intention was simply to spend time with him. Though he didn’t have to make lunch as an excuse, he wasn’t about to ask him straight.

“Sure!”

For few hours, Atsushi only worked on the data given to him by Uehara. This helped organize his own project in a way it was more presentable and attractive in the eyes of the Production Department. When he presented it to the Section Chief, no matter how much he disliked Atsushi, he couldn’t say no to the neat and substantial project of his.

Around noon, after Atsushi wrapped up his work for the day, he hurriedly went to the lobby to meet his lover for lunch. However, on his way, an officemate stopped him

“Wait! Sakamoto-kun!”

“Yes, can I help you!?”

“There’s someone waiting for you in the lobby.”

“Ahh, Yes I know. I’m on my way!”

Uehara was truly caring. He even told a co-worker to remind him. Still, he didn’t have to go so far to do that. There was no way Atsushi would forget a meeting with his beloved.

Arriving at the ground floor, Atsushi immediately went to the lobby. Looking around, there were few people around but Uehara couldn’t be seen. Thinking that he may have some business left unfinished, Atsushi sat on the nearby sofa, waiting for him as he further looked around.

Things were the same as ever. Men and women in suit were hurriedly going here and there. Being a working adult really dulled life. Yet, in the midst of the busy work area was a single beauty comparable to a goddess.

Somehow this goddess looked very familiar. Atsushi didn’t know when or where he met her but he was very sure of it. He vaguely guessed that this must be a person he met before the accident happened.

The woman looked at him and when their eyes met, the woman smiled and walked to his location.

“Are you the one called Sakamoto Atsushi!? I have been waiting for you.”

“Eh!?”

Atsushi was confused and surprised. He was confused why this person was waiting for him when he was expecting to meet someone else. Another, the ‘woman’ was not actually a woman but a man. His face could fool everyone, but his voice couldn’t.

Looking at him carefully, the man in kimono had a very androgynous face. The quite girly kimono hid the shape of his body and even made him look like a woman.

“You’re a man!?”

Atsushi covered his lips when those words involuntarily escaped his lips. He knew that could pull off as insulting to the stranger.

“Certainly, I am a man. I am the one called Mizushima Akihiko. It is a pleasure to meet you”

The man continued speaking in a weirdly formal accent, elegantly bowing right after.

“Umm.. yess.., I am the one called Sakamoto Atsushi. It is very nice to meet you too”

Caught up with Akihiko’s formality, Atsushi instinctively did the same. Somehow, he pulled it off though he hadn’t been very formal the past six years.

Now thinking about it, ‘Akihiko’ was the name Atsushi called himself while sleeping with Uehara. He gave no further thinking about it since there was no importance in doing so. Yet, a person who was called Akihiko, with a familiar face and a familiar speaking accent was right before him.

There was something wrong going on. Atsushi was sure of it. Yet, he couldn’t figure out what it was.

“Who are you?”

Atsushi once again involuntarily asked. Akihiko had the look of surprise, later chuckling as he wiped his shoulder long hair with his one hand.

“I believe this is not an appropriate place to talk about this matter. Shall we go somewhere else?”

There was no way Atsushi would cancel his date with Uehara. It would be rude of him call off their plans when he was the one who invited. Still, Atsushi somehow knew deep inside that he had go with this person at all cost – that this person will help him answer one question he always had – ‘Who am I?’

Fortunately, the co-worker who told him about his visitor walked by. Hurriedly, Atsushi went after her.

“Excuse me!!”

“Oh! Sakamoto-kun! You’ve met your visitor huh!? Must be nice to have someone so beautiful”

“Well.. yeah. Anyway. Can I trouble you a little? If you meet Uehara please tell him to go ahead himself.”

“Go ahead?”

“He’ll understand what I mean! Thanks!”

Without waiting for a further response, Atushi ran back to Akihiko who had the look of confusion for being suddenly left alone.

“I’m sorry! I had business for a bit”

“There is no hurry”

Atsushi led Akihiko to the nearby family restaurant. There wasn’t any coffee shop nearby and he badly need to stuff something inside his stomach. He skipped dinner the previous day and breakfast after all.

On their way to an empty seat, Atsushi bumped into a teenager. Flashy looking, dyed hair and very fashionable outfit… if Atsushi was twenty years younger, he would surely go for him.

“I-I’m sorry!”

The kid apologized and soon a bespectacled taller kid came and ruffled the other’s head as they walked away.

“S-Stop that! Naofumi!”

Atsushi couldn’t help but think the two were cute together.

“Youth ehh.. Must be nice.”

When the two seated, they both ordered for a meal. The menu was mostly western and he asked for a Creamy Tomato Pesto Pasta. Akihiko on the other hand ordered for something more Japanese, settling for a Yakitori.

“Umm soo…”

“Yes. I’m sorry for suddenly taking your time. I have been trying to contact you the past six years. However, there were circumstances that made me not able to do so”

“Six years? That’s about the same time as the accident.”

“Indeed. Well then, please tell me. Who are you?”

A mixture of confusion and surprise overcame Atsushi. The person knew very well who he was, confirming Atsushi’s name even before he introduced himself. Maybe it was the heat or something.

“Err.. I’m Sakamoto Atsushi?”

“I am very much aware the person before me is Atsushi. I am asking whose consciousness is residing his body”

This only gave him further confusion. This time, he wasn’t even sure if Akihiko was making any sense at all.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please speak in a way I’ll understand”

Akihiko sighed, taking a sip of the water before him.

“Six years ago, before the accident, who are you?”

“Umm.. That’s something I also want to know. I lost my memory in that accident. I haven’t remembered anything at all these past six years”

Akihiko had the look of immense surprise. Things weren’t fair for him. For the past six years, he suffered. He was molded to be someone he wasn’t against his will with no choice of freedom. Yet, the person before him lost his memory and lived life with no difficulty at all.

“You… you have been very lucky. Do you really not remember anything? Are you truly certain you are Sakamoto Atsushi!?”

Atsushi was about to speak affirmative. Yet, something deep inside forced him not to. He truly wasn’t sure who he was. He had a wife yet he didn’t love her. He was attracted with men and he even slept with a friend and became his lover.

‘Akihiko’… that name… the night before, while sleeping with Uehara, Atsushi definitely said those words.

Atsushi was in deep thought, sweat forming over his forehead.

“You are not certain. After all, you are not Sakamoto Atsushi”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Your real name.. your real name is Mizushima Akihiko. You are a male prostitute of ‘Shangri-La’, a hidden modern day red light district for the rich”

Intense pain suddenly emerged inside Atsushi’s head. All the information he was hearing was something that was messing up his mind. His both hands were holding the either side of his forehead, hoping that somehow this would alleviate his pain.

“Six years ago, the two of us have swapped bodies. I do not know why and how, but right after an accident, I was already in your body”

The more Atsushi heard of this, the more the pain grew.

“Please stop. I don’t want to hear any of this”

Akihiko didn’t stop however. The pain the other was feeling could never be compared to the pain he endured the past six years. It was like comparing an ant bite to being lashed by a thorn whip ten thousand times. If his head was hurting because of this, it was because Atsushi was finally remembering who he was.

“T-then… are you..are you Atsushi?”

“Indeed. I am called Atsushi. I was 30 years of age we swapped. You are called Akihiko and you were 21 that time.”

Slowly, memories of the past came inside him. It was like he was being drowned by a sea of memories. How could he forget? The pain and the revenge he so wanted for the longest time, there was no way he would want them forgotten.

“I… I remember now. How can I ever forget.. hahaha”

Atsushi laughed hysterically. The days where he had to open his legs to whoever paid him, The days where he had to move like a doll, with each movement must represent beauty… the days where each word he uttered was formal and elegant. How could he forget.

“Akihiko. I want to return to my body. It is not going to be hard for you anymore. You will be able to live a young and free life.”

“But.. I.. I have a lover.”

“Momoko is my wife. What you have shared the past six years was nothing but a dream.”

“I’m not speaking about her… It’s.. It’s Uehara”

“Uehara?”

“Your friend from the company, Uehara Hiroaki!.. yesterday.. I slept with him.. and he’s now my lover. I.. don’t want to leave him”

“I am sorry. But I don’t know him.”

“Eh!?”

“I do not recall anyone named Uehara Hiroaki working in the company the past 8 years I have worked there!”

And finally! Here's the latest chapter, closing the first arc of Akihiko's Circumstances. Please take note that here, I still call Akihiko as "Atsushi" and vice versa. I did this as to not confuse the readers... However, when we go back to the story next time, I will be calling them by their actual name.

How was it!? There's a BIG cliffhanger in there. It won't be as important right now, but when we get into the other stories, you will know!

PS. I'm wishing for a double post today. I'm working on the next arc! titled........ Yuta's Circumstances! Yesss.... Yuta is finally appearing! This will be the start where the story connects. Although not much. But yeah... >_

I dedicate this chapter to @

who kept on reading the story even though no one else does T^T You're the person who keeps me motivated >_ This is for you.

PS. This is quite tragic.

YUTA'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART ONE

Yuta had given up on life. A year ago, he was only an ordinary teenager. He was fairly good looking and he was popular with his friends. He played baseball and his one and only dream and wish was for his team to get into Koshien.

He didn’t have any further goal in life. His father used to always tell him to start thinking into the future. His mom would always side with him, telling him to take his time.

Yuta dedicated most of his time to baseball. He swung his baseball bat hundreds of times a day. He would also pitch the ball of almost the same amount of time, hoping these will make him improve.. hoping that one day these two hands of his will take his team to the road of victory.

Yet.. he couldn’t realize his dreams. One day, his dreams were trampled and his life was played with.

Handcuffed, Yuta was assisted by two police to a place of metal bars, divided by concrete walls and more metal bars. Inside were male in different ages, wearing similar gray clothing.

“Get moving”

The two guards were almost dragging him who had no energy to even walk. Yuta just wanted to end it all. They stopped in a rectangular cage which the guard had pushed him into before locking it up. Inside, there were four other gray uniformed inmates.

“Isn’t he Masanori?!?”

A shaved headed man said. Yuta didn’t have the energy to turn around. He wasn’t even the person they called him. Well, he was in a stranger’s bodies. These people even knew him more than he was.

“Masanori!? Who’s that?”

Another person spoke. He had a big vertical scar from up his eyebrows going doing a few inch under his right eye. It seemed the eye wasn’t injured.

“Idiot! You don’t know Masanori!? THAT Toriumi Masanori!? The famous rapist and serial killer?!?”

“Ahh! Him. You mean that’s him!?”

“I’ve seen his wanted poster a couple of times. I’m surprised someone like you wouldn’t know!”

The prisoners continued to talk to themselves. It seemed this time, the body he had gotten himself into was a body of a famous criminal. There was no way out for him. No matter how much he convinced the people who he was, no one dared to believe him.

In the eyes of the majority, he was simply a criminal in his last attempt to escape prison. He was being looked down, not being considered to be the human just like they were.

“Hey mate! I don’t care if you’re a hot shot or not. But in this cell I’m the boss! My name is Nishimura Ren. Look, you’re lucky to end up here. We don’t gangrape new ones or bully them. There are only few things we’d ask of you. Don’t cause trouble and don’t be cocky.”

Ren held his hand and shook it, gently pulling him afterwards as their chests collided. Yuta did this with the rest of the inmates in his cell as they also introduced themselves. The shaved man was Ueda. The one with a scar in his eyes was Yamauchi. The last one was a Korean named Tae Soo.

“Your bed is over there. It’s free time right now and you can do what you want inside the cell until ten. Then it’s lights out. We wake up at six in the morning. I guess that’s it for now. The warden will explain the rest tomorrow”

Ren patted Yuta in the shoulder as he walked away. Yuta climbed to his bed, the upper part of a double deck. He sat still, blankly staring at everyone who had gathered around him. They asked him questions Yuta had no idea what was about.

“How did you get caught?”

“How many did you kill?”

“Does raping feel good?”

Yuta’s silence got into their nerves. When they realized he was ignoring them, they stopped asking questions and scrammed away from them. This made Yuta sigh in relief. Even if he wanted to answer, there was nothing for him to answer. After all, he was Kousaka Yuta, not Toriumi Masanori. The only thing he knew is that he swapped into his body in one fateful day.

- A FEW DAYS AGO -

In a blink of an eye, the surroundings around Yuta changed. He was in a dark alleyway. In front of him was a stranger woman with her clothes ripped apart. Red fluid was flowing from her chest, neck and several other parts of her. Yuta’s hands were also stained with the same crimson colored fluid. His right arm was holding a kitchen knife, trembling.

“S-ave… Me.”

The dying woman was looking at Yuta. With the last of her strength, she uttered those words before she departed the living world.

“Eh!?”

Confusion had once again overcame Yuta. He panicked, letting go of the knife he was holding as he run away from the corpse. This wasn’t the first time this happened to him. A year ago, Yuta was swapped into the body of an Otaku.

Just when life was getting better for him, he was once again swapped into someone’s body. Yuta knew panicking won’t help. He knew that he needed to calm down and think clearly what he had to do. Yet, his legs were trembling and fear wouldn’t let him think clear.

Yuta simply ran away. In the darkness of the night, he ran away for hours. When he noticed how the passersby were looking at his bloodstained clothes horrifyingly, Yuta ran to where there were less people.

Luckily, it began to rain. Yuta soaked himself under the rain, washing away the stains over him. Yet, the stain on the clothes won’t go away. No matter how strong he rubbed his shirt, the blood stain won’t go away.

Tears started to pour down from his eyes. It was as if it was in unison with the rain. Yuta couldn’t tell his tears apart from the rain, not that he could see them very well in the darkness.

“Someone… someone help me…”

Yuta had only one wish. It wasn’t to go to Koshien.. it wasn’t to take his team to victory. His only wish was for him to be saved from his agony, for someone to give him a life to live on. He had no home to return to, no friend to rely on. In this body, he was all alone.

Then suddenly, the pouring of the rain stopped. Yuta looked up, only to see an umbrella over him. Looking at his side, an old man was holding the umbrella for him with a smile on his face.

“Kid, You are young. Don’t give up. As long as you have the courage to live on, you will overcome whatever crisis you have. Come, the rain will get you sick.”

The old man led Yuta to a small wooden establishment. He gave him a towel to dry himself into and some old rugged clothes. Afterwards, the old man offered him a bowl of ramen.

“This ramen shop is all I have. I have failed in life a lot of times but never did I think of giving up. If you have nowhere to go, help me with the shop. I’m not wealthy enough to pay you salary, but you’re free to stay here and I’ll give you food. What do you think?”

“Thanks granpa! I really don’t know what to do if not for you!”

The old man was Yuta’s lifesaver. From that night onward, Yuta did his best in helping the shop. His hard work paid off. The shop had gotten much more busy and their income had doubled since then. From time to time, the old man had given him allowance which he saved up.

But to fail his expectations, things weren’t going smoothly as he think they were.

When Yuta came back from buying ingredients, he found the old man sitting in the floor with a very problematic look on his face.

“I’m back! Is something wrong, granpa?”

The old man gave a weak smile as he explained the situation.

“When debt collectors found out about the ramen shop, they came to collect an old debt I should have paid already”

“What!? Then why have they come again!?”

“It seems there were still some debt left. Since it had been left unpaid for years, the amount had multiplied thousand folds.”

Yuta couldn’t help but feel angry. Those debt collectors were heartless. To collect money to an elder owning a small ramen shop, they were despicable to no end! The debt collectors must be connected to the Yakuza. After all, how could the law let such unfair thing exist?

“Granpa.. how much do you have to pay?”

“Five… five million yen!”

“FIVE MILLION~!?”

There was no way the old man could pay such big amount. Even with the amount Yuta had saved up from his allowance, it wouldn’t even reach one tenth of the total amount. From that day on, Yuta even worked harder and harder. For the sake of the old man who helped him, he worked two part time jobs.

A week had passed since then and Yuta had managed to save a few thousand yen. If he kept this up, they would be able to pay the debt in few months. Yuta was holding his check in his hand, tightly holding on it as if his whole life depended on it. He was about to tell the old man about his raise in salary when ten uniformed men surrounded him. Each was holding a gun which was pointing at him.

“Freeze!!”

Yuta did as instructed, lifting both hands in the air. One policeman walked to him with his gun still pointed at him. The policeman cuffed both his hand while Yuta kept on holding the check.

Somehow, the Police must have known this body had killed the woman. Maybe the person had killed before. However, before he could think of another possibility, he saw the old man, looking right back at him guiltily.

“Why?”

Yuta calmly asked. He wasn’t about to blame anything to the old man. After all, no one but him had saved him. Still… it hurt him to be betrayed by the person that meant the world to him.

“Kid, I’m sorry. But I need the money. When I saw your wanted poster and the reward of five million yen, I couldn’t resist to tell on you. Sorry kid, this is life. You still remember what I told you the first time I meet you? Don’t forget it.”

At least, Yuta being caught helped the old man pay his debt. That was his sole consolation. Yuta let go of the check in his hand.

“Granpa, this is my salary. There’s also another envelop under my bed. They were my previous salary and all the allowances you gave me. Please use them so there won’t be any leftover debt this time. ”

There was no way out for him this time.

Yuta was confined in some room. A trial was held and countless people were blaming him crimes he didn’t do. The owner of the body he was in was Toriumi Masanori. It seemed this person was a serial killer and a rapist. He kidnapped woman and dragged them to some hidden alleys where he raped and killed them. The total count of known victims where fifteen and there was five suspected cases which could be related to him.

Yuta was interrogated countless of times. They had tried different method just to make him talk. However, he had no idea what Masanori’s intentions were. In the end the police force gave up.

The court deemed him guilty for lifetime imprisonment. A number of relative of the victims had appealed for death penalty, saying that letting him live was way too dangerous… that it was for the sake of the country.

However, Yuta had narrowly escaped death as their appeal was rejected . Yuta himself would be more than willing to just die. He was tired. He was tired of living a life which was not his… paying a crime which was not his?

Just what did he do to deserve this? He hadn’t done any mischief ever since he was a child. He didn’t neglect his studies and he never disappointed his parents. He had been in some minor youthful quarrels, but he had done nothing for karma to make him live this way.

He wanted to return. Yuta wondered what happened to his body. Was someone using his body? If yes, was he living a fulfilling life? Was he a doting child like he was? Was he a good friend like he was? Was he a responsible student like he was?

There was no way for him to know. After all, life was unfair to him.

Here comes Yuta's Circumstances! The story keep on changing >__

Poor Yuta T^T I hope things get better for you! If you like the story please like and comment. Seriously, T^T I wish to know if someone is reading this story or not D:

4/16/2015 EDIT: There are some changes made in this chapter. One is that Japanese prisoners wear gray uniform and not striped black and white. And apparently, capital punishment is still observed in Japan to this date.

I just got done reading it… it’s actually really late and i should lay down in bed because i’m dead beat but i couldn’t resist to read your story especially Yuta’s Part lol i just had to drop a line and thank you for entertaining and feeding me with such a well written story.

Firstly: Omg thank you i haven’t expected that and i really feel honored ^^

Secondly: I’m sure i’m not the only one who is reading your stories or it could be that the creative corner isn’t everybody’s taste i don’t know i can’t explain it but i can say for sure that you’re a really good writer like many others here. Writing isn’t easy and to get someone’s attention is even harder but your story really grab me.. it’s different and very intelligently written and i enjoyed every chapter so thanks again for the update and i hope…. no i insist on new chapters ;) please do not stop to write and i hope to read more of it ^^

oh man Yuta’s part surely hit home! i knew something bad was coming.. my poor Yuta pls have mercy on him :( definitely my fav character! Now i'm curious about Atsushi's part :( at least he is free after 6 years!

YUTA'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART TWO

Yet, another day had begun. The loud ringing of a bell had awoken Yuta and all of the inmates inside the penal institution he was put in. He kept on laying on his bed, not having any motivation to even move at all.

There couldn’t be anything for him to look forward to. He would be spending his days with dangerous criminals – real offenders who committed grave crimes against the law. In the entirety of his life, never had Yuta mingled with a criminal before. Never had he seen them outside the television and newspaper news his father busied himself with.

Yet, here he was, living a life of a criminal together with other crime offenders. Just as the saying goes, ‘Birds of the same feather flocks together’.

Everyone were promptly making up their beds as they took turns in washing their faces. As Yuta curiously watched them, a prison officer had spotted him still lazing around, angrily yelling to get him up.

“Sir, give him some slacks this time. He’s a new chick here and he doesn’t know a thing about prison life.”

Ren, who was drying his face off with a face towel explained to the prison officer. Ren walked closer to Yuta and pushed his head down as both of them bowed down.

“This won’t happen again.”

“Hmmp! Don’t be like this next time. You may be new but rules are made for all. I’ll be back for the roll call”

Satisfied, the prison officer left and Ren had glared at Yuta while he scolded him.

“Hey, don’t cause trouble. I don’t want to even lose the privilege of owning a radio. I suggest you make up your bed and wash your face soon. The roll call is in three minutes. You won’t be able to wash your face until tomorrow”

Yuta did as he was instructed. A prison officer soon arrived for the roll call and everyone inside the cell sat on their knees in seiza form while they stated some weird numbers. When everyone aside from Yuta had finished doing so, they looked at him impatiently.

“Your serial number”

Ren said as he pointed the large printed number on his uniform. Yuta then looked down and stated his own number.

“14304”

After doing so, the prison officer had given him a small booklet.

“That’s your handbook. Read that when you have free time and strictly observe the rules. There won’t be any excuses next time.”

Apparently, Yuta was supposed to be led to the Warden’s office to be instructed with regards to prison rules. However, it seemed there was an urgent matter for him to attend to, which was why he was simply given a booklet instead.

Right after, the prison officer unlocked the cells and led the inmates outside. Everyone were marching in a straight line while they headed to the dining area for breakfast. As they arrived, the prisoners sat on designated seats. Confusion was apparent on Yuta’s face as he had no idea where his seat was supposed to be. Thankfully, a prison officer had instructed him to sit beside Tae Soo.

“Umm.. hey..”

Yuta was going to greet his seatmate, but right before he could finish his sentence, Tae Soo had abruptly stopped him.

“We’re not allowed to talk during breakfast”

Hearing this, Yuta nodded as he shifted his attention towards the meal in front of him. Breakfast consisted of fried fish, soup stock, rice and one serving of banana. The prison diet was pretty alright, much to his surprise.

At the sight of the food, Yuta’s stomach began to grumble in hunger. No matter how much he gave up on life, he had to eat to live. The irony had almost made him laugh. He began to take his meal silently and when the bell rang again, he knew he had to do it hurriedly.

Together with the rest of the prisoners, Yuta was led to a factory where they make stuffed toys for kids. Yuta, as a newbie, was assigned to stitch buttons in teddy bears as a makeshift eyes. At first someone was helping him the ropes around stitching, but no sooner than three minutes later he was left all alone.

It wasn’t like stitching was something hard anyway. Yuta had long learned how to stitch. Oftentimes, his baseball uniform would be torn around the shoulders and crotch area. He couldn’t always ask for his mother’s and the club manager’s help, which was why he started to learn sewing on his own. Who would have thought such irrelevant knowledge would come in handy in the prison.

Stitching wasn’t so bad. Others had it tough since they were left with more complex task. Yuta took his work seriously as he stitched buttons quickly yet carefully. However, after a few hours had passed, the repetitive manner tired him out. It’s not like he was physically tired. It’s just that he lost muse in the unproductive stitching. However, he persevered.

Yuta took a quick peek to his sides, curious at how others were doing at the task. Much of his surprise, everyone else were actually deliberately working in slow pace.

Yuta stretched his arms and legs when the bell rang for a fifteen minute break. He comforted himself over the creaking of his bones and joints which were starting to ache. He had to sit still and stitch on stuffed toys and he wasn’t allowed to stand up, turn his head or to speak.

“You shouldn’t work so hard in your assigned task. As long as your meet your quota, no one will reprimand you for being a slow worker. You’re wasting your energy”

Yuta turned around to see Tae Soo speaking to him. The Korean was actually nice enough to advise him but it wasn’t in Yuta’s personality to be a slacker. He always worked hard in whatever he do and his efforts were always rewarded.

However, this time, there was no reward for him. He was a sinner… a prisoner serving for his crime. No matter how much stuffed toys he stich, he will never be able to live a life outside the prison.

“Thank you”

Yuta patted Tae Soo’s shoulder as he walked by him. However, the Korean slapped his hand away. His face had the look of extreme fear and anger.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Yuta was surpised to see Tae Soo so worked up. He was so nice and the next second he acted very weirdly. The yelling had caught the attention of everyone around and the prison officer soon came to see what the commotion was all about.

“What was that? Is there something wrong!?”

“No, Sir! Tae Soo here simply over reacted. We apologize for the commotion we made”

Ren came running to them and apologized in their behalf. It was good that the officer didn’t take the matter seriously as he left them. Tae Soo walked away as if the this had nothing to do with him. Ren, on the other hand, was once again glaring at Yuta as though he was the one who caused trouble.

“I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t know he disliked to be touched.”

Ren sighed as he explained the reason behind Tae Soo’s reaction.

“It’s alright. We should have told you. Tae Soo can’t stand to be touched. He was raped by his Professor which he in turn killed. He has some kind of mental problem, you know. I suggest you don’t get too close with him.”

Yuta was very much surprised to know about Tae Soo’s crime. In fact, he wouldn’t consider it a crime. He was raped and he probably developed trauma for him to dislike to be touched that much. He even did a favor of stopping the bastard from raping any other possible victim.

‘No.. no.. It’s all lies!’

Yuta shook his head as he convinced himself not to believe whatever Ren had told him. It’s easy for people to betray. Even a law abiding old man had betrayed him. How much more a criminal like Ren? And in fact, whatever reason Tae Soo had, he still killed a human being. Taking a life wasn’t something for a person in his right mind to take for granted.

A seed of doubt had started to grow inside Yuta’s heart. Being betrayed by the person he relied on the most made a big impact in his life. And, he was surrounded by people who could kill a person on their own whims. Trust was something he should never give to these failures of the society.

The bell rang again and Yuta returned to his post as he resumed stitching buttons on teddy bears. He remembered what Tae Soo had told him… that he shouldn’t work so hard. However, he couldn’t bring himself to believe the criminal. This was probably a trap he set for him. The Korean seemed to dislike him from the start and he simply wanted to make Yuta look like he was slacking off.

Energetically, Yuta sew as fast as he could. He had long reached his quota. And in no time, there was nothing for him to stitch anymore. Yuta raised his hand as he asked for the prison officer’s permission to speak. When he was granted, he reported that there was nothing for him to work on anymore.

The prison guard had praised his hard work and that everyone should follow his example. Yuta knew it. Hard work always pay off. There was probably a reward for him. He began to think of possible rewards when soon two other prisoners brought down a big box in front of him.

Yuta’s excitement turned to despair when he opened the box. Inside, there were more teddy bears for him to sew buttons on. There was no reward for his effort. There was only more work for him. After all, who would reward a criminal?

‘I made a fool of myself huh… believing hard work always pay off.’

Yuta grumbled to himself as he continued with his work. This time, he truly took his time. He wasn’t even properly stitching the buttons while he waited for time to pass by. He even got reprimanded by the prison officer. However, since he had long reached his quota, the officer couldn’t do anything.

The bell rang again. The inmates left the factory as they marched back to the dining area in a straight line. Yuta sat beside Tae Soo but this time, he didn’t even look his way. He had decided not to associate himself with anyone. He would never fall against the schemes of these crafty criminals.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you”

Tae Soo silently apologized. Yuta was surpised to hear this from him, but he was sure that this person was probably plotting something wicked.

“We’re not allowed to speak during Lunch”

Yuta mimicked what Tae Soo had told him earlier in breakfast, as if to mock him. Tae Soo said nothing else however.

When lunch was done, another inspection was held. He recited his number just like everybody else. Right after, they resumed worked again. Since he had long reached his quota, Yuta slacked off again. Sometimes, he even stitched buttons on other parts of the stuff toys which amused him. However, when the prison guard looked his way, Yuta would make sure to pretend to be doing his work properly.

At four thirty, the bell had once again rang to signal the end of work. For two hours, everyone was free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn’t violate the rules in the prison. Some played go, some read books, but the majority partook the number one recreation in the cell which was baseball.

When Yuta heard of this, he hurriedly went to the small field where everyone gathered. He simply watched the players, hesitant to ask to let him in. Baseball was his life. If the prison had a baseball field, he had found something to spend his energy into.

Yuta clenched his fists as he watched an unsightly baseball game. It wasn’t a baseball game at all. No one was observing the rules properly. They were cheating and they made obvious violation to the rules yet no one was minding them. There wasn’t any communication between the team. Just watching them play pained him.

‘It’s all wrong!’

“Why do you look so angry watching them?”

An inmate asked him.

“Ahh! Sorry. I didn’t mean to. It’s just that… these people doesn’t know how to play baseball..”

“Ehh.. so you know how to?”

“Y-yeah. I was in a baseball team..”

The inmate nodded in understanding before a mischievous grin formed over his lips. He then yelled and called for every players attention which Yuta had already known was trouble.

“Hey~! The newbie here says you suck! He also said he’s better than all of you combined and that you should just suck on your momma’s tits.”

“H-hey… I didn’t say that!!”

The angry players surrounded him. Somehow, he had caused trouble ever since he arrived in the prison cell. However, he wasn’t at fault! He was tricked by this mongrel who had already left by the time the players came.

“You! Who do you think you are!!? Watch your manners. No matter who you are outside, you’re nothing but a shit here. You understand!?”

Someone angry yelled at him. It was followed by another person and yet another. Yuta couldn’t help but apologize as he received the insults and criticism for another crime he didn’t do…

“Come on, let him. He said he’s better than us? Why don’t we let him throw a ball as a proof!?”

A player offered him a ball as they agreed on themselves. Sighing, Yuta held the ball in one hand, familiarizing the weight, the texture, the feeling of holding the ball. Lifting one foot in the air and with a swift motion throughout his body, Yuta threw the ball.

The ball had reached the other side of the field. Yuta himself was surprised he was able to throw that far without a year of practice. The inmates who gathered were now praising him. He really sure how, but maybe since he was in a body of an adult, Yuta could fully utilize his strength.

“Heh… so you weren’t bluffing huh.”

“Umm… noo.. I was lucky”

“Come on, don’t deny it. Hey, I’ve got some special ball right here. Do you mind throwing it at the wall over there? With your fastest speed if possible”

Yuta received another baseball ball. This time, the ball was pretty heavier. Yuta was sure there wasn’t a ball within the association’s standards that weighs this much. The baseball field had gathered attention. Ren, Tae Soo and the rest in his cell came as they watched him play.

As expected, it was in the Japanese blood to have a liking to baseball. Taking the form he had a while ago, Yuta threw the ball as fast as he could. This time however, he threw a fast ball, the one he prided himself as a pitcher.

The ball flew in the air just like a bullet. If this was the outside world, Yuta was probably going to set a national record! The sight of the ball move pleased Yuta. Maybe, despite to everything that happened to him, baseball will save him. Baseball will never betray him. As long as his feet can stand on the ground… as long as his hands can hold and throw a ball… baseball will always be there for him.

A smile crept over his face, but that same smile disappeared a second later.

The wall the baseball ball hit exploded, leaving a big hole. An emergency alarm took off and everyone around had run for their lives towards the hole in the wall. Yuta, with a very horrified face, looked back to see Ren and Tae Soo.

Even baseball… even baseball had betrayed him.

“MASANORI!!”

However, just when Yuta was about to truly give up on everything, two hands held both of his own as he was led to the outside world.

Yuta never believed in fairy tales. But for a moment, it seemed like two knights had saved him from despair… in the form of Ren and Tae Soo.

Annddd... the second chapter is finally, finally here!! This chapter really gave me a hard time T^T I read a japanese prisoner booklet thingy and some references, and I found out that japanese prison is way too strict for romance to blossom T^T I really couldn't write the scenario i had planned properly, so I kinda changed the story instead =3=

Anyway, how was it!? So Yuta... has not only one but two possible love interests!! Who's for team Ren and who's for Team Tae Soo? >_

Sorry if this chapter isn't too interesting T^T I wanted to post today no matter what so i kinda left this unedited :D :D tehee~ See you in the next chapter of Yuta's Circumstances

PS. I've been thinking of changing the title to "Their Circumstances".. instead of "When They Love". What do you think?

Hmm how it was.. it was like watching a prison movie and i kinda expected some rape scenes.. (thank god there wasn’t one lol my poor yuta has gone through enough s*** :cuteonion52:)

“Hey~! The newbie here says you suck! He also said he’s better than all of you combined and that you should just suck on your momma’s tits.”

lol i like that ;)

Was that ball a bomb or something? this sudden escape comes really unexpected ;) but i'm glad he is out of prison now..

Which couple do i ship huh.. can’t say much about the characters Ren and Tae Soo ^^ but good thing he has two "friends" or maybe they pretend to be nice to him :cuteonion24:

time will tell ^^ be strong my poor Yuta onionn3

Btw i like your suggestion about changing the title lol the only one who is in Love right know is Akihiko with Uehara who doesn’t even exists according to the real Atsushi ;) man sooo many questions :D

thanks for reading again :D it will be further explained in the next chapter...and your questions~ it will be answered :3

YUTA'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART THREE

If this was a blessing or a curse, Yuta wasn’t so sure anymore. In this body of Toriumi Masanori, he was deemed to serve a crime he never committed. He narrowly escaped death penalty but in exchange, never would he see the light of the day outside the penal institution again.

Yuta experienced at firsthand the harshness of prison life. His freedom was taken. Each action of his must be in accordance with the rules. No matter how much he worked hard, he would not be rewarded. Everyone around him was an enemy, be it the prison officials or the inmates like him.

In his first day, little by little, Yuta had begun to realize and accept his fate. He guarded himself against his foes and he told himself not to trust anyone. Until baseball came back to him.

How happy he was to be able to play the game again. In this rotten life, he had found another salvation, another purpose. No matter how difficult life in prison was, he would get by as long as baseball was there.

Yet, he was once again betrayed.

The baseball ball he threw against the wall contained a very powerful explosive. Yuta wasn’t sure why he was chosen… anyone else could throw a ball. He despaired over being betrayed again. But before he could completely lament over the betrayal, Ren and Tae Soo took each of his hands as he was led to the other side of the wall.

The police force soon arrived and called for them to stop. Yet, none of them obeyed. The prisoners were tamed and followed each of the rules. But once unleashed, they were as wild as beasts. They ran and ran, never looking back.

Bullets flew in the air, and a sea of blood were exchanged for their freedom.

“At this rate, we’ll get killed!”

Ren said as the person right next to him was shot with a bullet in the head. The prisoner fell down with blood oozing from the hole in his skull. It wasn’t only him. For more or less two thousand prisoners in the penal institution, around a quarter escaped and at this point, around ten percent were shot.

“It’s best we head to the forest.”

Tae Soo, who was starting to pant in exhaustion calmly said as he led the other two to the opposite side of the forking road.

Yuta wasn’t sure why, they should do so. Everyone else was heading to the opposite side which looked like an open sea. If they were to escape, shouldn’t they do the same? If they made it to the sea, they could swim and get out of the prison island.

“Forest huh… that’s quite clever, Tae Soo. Everyone thinks they can escape as long as they can swim. But unfortunately, the before the sea is an open field. There’s nothing to obstruct the snipers view so before they can reach it, all of them will be shot by the police.”

Ren explained. Yuta was surprised how intelligent these two were. He thought prisoners were only brutes who knew nothing but do crime.

“Yeah. That’s why we should go to the forest. Not only will we have less guns pointing at us, the forest is way closer than the sea. Once we get there, the trees will naturally shield us and we will have lots of places to hide. Once inside we can calmly think how to escape.”

Just as Tae Soo said, the police force focused on firing towards the majority. There were few who would shoot to their direction but they ceased once they reached the forest.

“We’re here”

Ren said as the three of them sat on the ground while they catch their breath. The deafening sounds of gunshots didn’t stop just yet. They could never truly relax as long as they stay within the prison island’s premise.

As they rest, a rustling sound of bushes caught their attention. Fear showed over everyone’s faces as they began to once again run for their lives. They never expected for the police to arrive so soon. Yet, before the three could disappear from their sight, four people jumped out from the bushes.

“Stop! We’re not with the police!!”

The three turned around to see four similar gray clothed prisoners. One of them was an inmate from their cell – Yamauchi.

Knowing that one of them was a person they all knew, they sighed in relief as they walked back to them.

“I’m surprised someone else thought of coming here. It’s good to see you alive, Yamauchi. Where’s Ueda?”

“He’s probably done for, Nishimura. Most of the people who headed to the sea were shot. I was following them but when I saw you running to the forest, I followed you. Then I met these three here. ”

“Really? I’m more surprised you made it alive running all the way here.”

“Let’s get going. The gunfire stopped. The police will start coming soon ”

Tae Soo interrupted as he started walking deeper into the forest. Yuta silently followed him and so did the rest who planned to come along. The forest was thick with no pathway for them to walk on. They had to make a path for themselves.

“Be careful not to leave any trails. Don’t cut any twigs. We don’t want to needlessly give away our location.”

Tae Soo led their team of seven while Ren looked out.

“Anyway, Masanori. Who would have thought your pitching can blow a wall. Are you a superhero or what?”

Yamauchi teased.

“Poor Masanori was tricked. The ball they gave him had a bomb planted in it.”

Ren explained. He wasn’t doing anything in particular that time. He was simply passing time like he always did. But when he heard of a newbie getting cocky in the baseball field, he just knew it was Masanori getting into another trouble.

Somehow, Masanori wasn’t like what he expected. When he heard of a big shot coming to the cell, he expected an asshole that would make his head hurt. Ren acted though in front of him when they first meet. But to his surprise, Masanori didn’t act like a big boss. Instead, he simply stood still with dull eyes as though he had given up on life.

Ren thought that Masanori was probably just tired. But when next day came, he was sure something was off with him. Masanori reminded him of an old friend of his. This old friend was short with words, naïve and he easily trusted people. Because of this he couldn’t help but look after him.

When he arrived at the baseball field, he saw Masanori taking a perfect pitching form. He was very impressed how professional his pitching was. Ren did baseball in the prison and he admitted never was he able to throw a ball as far Masanori could.

When the inmates gave Masanori another ball, he watch with amusement. The guy had thrown a ball much faster than he did before. He couldn’t simply be impressed. What he saw was probably faster than the fastest pitch he ever saw in his entire life.

Just as he was about to approach Masanori, the ball exploded, leaving a big hole in the wall. Ren looked at Masanori, which in turn looked back at him. His face had the look of immense pain, his eyes were even duller than it already was. Before Ren could think of anything, he hurriedly run to Masanori as took hold of his right hand as they ran away. At once, he decided to protect this person from whatever that had him make such mournful expression.

“Let’s stop here. We’re pretty deep inside the forest and the trees here are huge”

Tae Soo explained. They made a base inside a cave-like hole inside a tree. Since there were seven of them, they were divided into two groups. One group was in charge of looking out for the police while the other was to look for food.

Yuta, Tae Soo, Kimura and Nanase – two from Yamauchi’s group - were to look for foods and firewood while Ren and the rest were in the look out.

Yuta’s group were able to gather fruits and some old twigs on the ground. Nanase found a wild rabbit but Tae Soo was against it. Apparently, it wasn’t a good idea to catch the rabbit since they can’t clean the meat off without water.

“You look experienced with this kind of stuff”

Kimura praised while he carried a twigs with both hands over his chest.

“You’re very useful, unlike that person with you.”

Kimura pointed to Yuta. All this time, he had never spoken a word. He was like a lifeless doll, following whatever everyone had decided. Of course, he had cognizance of his own but the pain of betrayal had left him traumatized.

“You’re not anyone better. At least he keeps his mouth shut”

Tae Soo sided with him. When he first saw Masanori, he was reminded of himself. Right after he was raped by his professor, he killed him.. stabbing him with a knife countless of times even when he had long became a lifeless corpse.

Right after, when Tae Soo looked at himself in the mirror he couldn’t recognize himself. His face was belonged to him but his expression was something that he had never made before.

Tae Soo silently watched Masanori with curiosity. The next day, the person kept the same expression but there were times that life came back to his eyes. At breakfast, he even initiated to converse with him. However, the rules forbid them to speak at such times.

When they were working in the factory, Masanori were working so hard with his task. Never had he seen someone in the prison to work so hard. And while he work, his eyes would flicker with life but would soon returned to its usual dullness.

Tae Soo confronted Masanori during their break. He advised him not to needlessly work so hard. It was when Masanori touched his shoulder. The hand touching him was weak and trembling. It was like how his hands trembled right after he killed his professor.

He yelled at him. It wasn’t because his trauma came back to him. This time, it was simply because he was afraid of the pain Masanori was bearing. He walked away in shame, disgusted with himself.

When they returned to work, Masanori’s eyes had changed. It wasn’t dull. It had the look of life full with determination and willpower. He worked harder and harder and when he ran out of stuffed toy to sew buttons on, he was given another box of stuffed toys to work on.

This time, his eyes dulled again.

Tae Soo couldn’t help but feel pity to the young man. There’s no way he believe a person such as him could commit rape and murder. When lunchtime came, he took courage to apologize, but the person didn’t have the heart to forgive him anymore.

And during free time, Tae Soo looked for Masanori. He wanted to explain to him the reason he yelled. He wasn’t sure why, but he want to be a friend to this person who seemed to give up on life more and more.

Yet, when he found him, there he was… playing baseball. His eyes had so much life in them. He was like a kid who was given a new toy. He’s not very familiar with baseball but from the look of it, Masanori was very good with the game.

Tae Soo was glad Masanori had something he could be passionate with. Maybe this person didn’t need him at all. But when he was about to turn back, the ball Masanori threw exploded. He was confused what happened but when he saw Masanori looking at him, with eyes even duller than before… with a pained expression much sorrowful than before, he ran to him and grabbed his hand as he led him out from the prison.

At once, he decided to be there for this person… to make the expression Masanori made disappear from his face and be replaced with a vibrant smile.

“It’s getting way too dark to see. We should head back.”

Tae Soo led his team back to the base. The sun had long disappeared and in its place was a full moon that somehow provided them moonlight.

“How was it?”

Tae Soo asked as he laid the fruits he gathered on the floor.

“No changes. We roamed around the area and scouted from tall trees and it looks like no one followed us. But we saw some helicopters flying.”

Ren explained. While the other group was looking for food, Ren, Yamauchi and Yoshida scouted around. There was truly no changes. The gunfire had long ceased even before they arrived at their base. From above the trees, they couldn’t see anything outside the forest but they saw a few helicopters overhead.

“Helicopters? That’s not good…”

Tae Soo muttered as everyone grabbed a fruit to eat. Yamauchi started to gather firewood to make a campfire on but Tae Soo stopped him when he noticed.

“Don’t do that! The moonlight is enough. We’ll be giving out our location with the light and the smoke”

“Then… why did you gather then?” Yamauchi retorted.

“There is the right time for everything.”

They started to seriously discuss about their situation. According to Yamauchi, almost a quarter of those who fled towards the sea were shot. He wasn’t sure if they made it to the sea since he escaped to the forest, but he noticed that there were ships floating in the sea.

“Those ships may be military ships. If what you said is true, then it looks like those who escaped to the sea failed.” – Ren

“True, but if they knew there were military ships around, why did they keep on running to the sea?” – Tae Soo

“Mhmm.. then it’s either that the ships aren’t military ships or that they weren’t aiming to go to the sea but somewhere along the coastline” – Ren

When Ren spoke of this, everyone had surprised faces. Yuta was confused what was going on.

“They weren’t running to the sea because they want to escape. It’s because there are two facilities located along the coastline – the power supply and a military armory” –Ren.

Everyone’s face turned grim. Unbeknownst to their knowledge, it looked like what happened was planned all along.

“Even the power supply? I get it that they will go to the armory. But why would they go to the power supply?” – Yamauchi.

“To cut off communication. Without power supply, the prison can’t request for back-up from the outside. The prisoners are planning a rebellion” – Tae Soo.

As if to confirm it, a loud yet distant explosion was heard.

“It has begun” – Ren.

And part three of Yuta's Circumstances is here :D This chapter was a bit different because the story has included the point of view of Tae Soo and Ren from the previous chapters. And as usual, we will move to the next substory. I was undecided which to make... but i settled for the fourth part of Ryo's Circumstances...

How was the story?? :D and as usual.. there's a cliffhanger again :3 :3 It looks like the prison break was a planned rebellion all along! Please like and comment if you enjoy the story so far :)

Heyaa

~ now, now.. you're surprised me again with another story of yours ≧﹏≦your story came at the great time! I just bored with reading manga though I still had much that I'm not reading yet :p

How should I put it.. when I first read Ryo's circumstance -> I was dazed and 'oh whoa~ Ryo is really cool for person who's delinquent; moreover he's really understanding to his grandma and actually a good guy after all *.*. But then Naofumi appeared and somehow I think he's kinda cute with his 'ruffled hair' habit ﹋o﹋ and I'm really curious where's Yuta's poor soul go  ̄︿ ̄ And what's with the cliffhanger about that crazy otaku π_π

Buuut again another couple appeared...-> Akihiko and luckily I already guessed maybe this male switched soul with another male cause his name changed with atsushi.. and tada~ my guess is right :D hehe.. then his love scenes with uehara; his knight was so hot °^° I loved they love hotel scenes *start to droll when remember that* lol XD and I felt pity for momoko that being betrayed by his husband; though he's not his real husband after all..

And I can't help but said whoa whoa.. when the real atsushi apperead~ and he bring me to amazement cause he bring the truth about akihiko's real life.. -my mouth wide open and omg, it's related to red district (⊙o⊙) well, I always have some hobby to read yaoi manga that relatef the red district and you brought it with this story.. thank you~ I more liked akihiko somehow haha.. but you always made another cliffhanger with atsushi who didn't know about uehara so who really he is? •﹏•

And then you brought up Yuta's circumstance (finally) and I couldn't stop said oh my oh my yutaa~ your life really poor.. ╯﹏╰ but you made another surprise to me.. the life inside prisoner is sure tough and you give me another knowledge about japanese prisoner.. I like the way you write it ^^ but Ren 'the gang leader' (that was I called him hehe) is surprised me.. he's too kind to Masanori aka yuta at the first time they met. And then tae soo with his 'don't touch me!' words attracted my attention too ::>_<:: and the way ren tae soo looked at yuta is surprising unexpected for me.. about his dull eyes that lose spark of life q_q but you made poor felt betrayed again with baseball really he loved.. aah i wanna hugged him so badly assured him..>

At the end I fall in love with all the character hehe silly, right? :p cause you write their personality with great way and each of them has unique character..

I think my babble start to bored you, huh? After all this story is great job Tetsu~ I'm looking forward for the next chapter.. and I think it's better to make ryo's circumstance soon, cause I'm curious with the otaku freak that naofumi mentioned hehe :p

idn how can Tae Soo like Masanori?? fact is he is a rapist and a murderer isn’t he supposed to hate him (i’m mean :D) i don’t understand that guy if it were me i would totally hate him and disgusted by him i wouldn’t care about his facial expressions... yeah i know it’s actually Yuta but he can’t know that.. i mean Tae Soo is obviously a good guy but i just don’t get him.. Yuta is doing good in trusting no one especially not prisoners ;) (protecting my poor yuta lol)

Sadly, no update for today and probably tomorrow either. My laptop keyboard is water clogged and my keys are typing multiple letters at ones... so I'm gonna dry it off for few days )):

thanks for reading my story :3 no, I really enjoyed reading your comment ;3 thanks for taking time to do so :3

well to be honest I couldn't help but do so if I wanted to make him and Ren stick around with yuta T.T things would naturally go in that direction anyway should I have followed the prison life plot I abandoned T.T

PS. I'm using a mobile and typing here's so hard for me T.T

I'm glad you enjoyed my loong comment *sighs* I just can't stop babble when I start XD yeah, you're welcome~ I had much time on my hand after all ^^ by the way, hope you keyboard get well soon haha :p cause I'm curious with the next chapter~ otsukaresama deshita (*^﹏^*)

Ahh don’t worry about it

i’m willing to wait :) Trust yourself.. the story is quite good, so far just go with your gut and see how things turn out ^^ I will let myself be surprised ;)

RYO'S CIRCUMSTANCES - PART FOUR

Ryo came back home that afternoon right after meeting Naofumi. The existence of Yamada Tarou was puzzling his mind, so much that he didn’t notice his mother inside his room when he entered. It was only when he felt a ruffling of his hair that his thinking came to a halt.

“Naofumi?”

“Who’s that, honey?”

To Ryo’s surprise, it wasn’t Naofumi who was ruffling his hair but Mariko-san – Yuta’s mother. He gently lifted the hand over his head and acted to sulk over it.

“No one important… And I’m not a kid, mom!”

“You are a kid, honey. In my eyes you will always be a kid.”

Yuta’s mother was pretty doting. It felt good to be pampered like this. Although the receiving end of the affection was, in fact, not Ryo but Yuta, it made him feel good. Ryo wondered if his real parents would have been this doting should they still be alive.

“Mom!”

“Alright, alright. Anyway, I came to clean up your room to see these things still hanging around. I know it’s not easy to forget your hobbies but you won’t be getting anywhere if you keep them.”

Ryo was more than willing to get rid of these otaku stuff. The only reason he endured being surrounded by these things was because it wasn’t rightfully his but Yuta’s. It wouldn’t be exactly right for him to dispose of Yuta’s belongings as he himself didn’t want anyone to touch his things should someone reside inside his body. But now that he found out that Yuta wasn’t an otaku all along…that it was another person named Yamada Tarou, there was nothing holding him back anymore. In fact, Yuta would thank him for disposing them.

It really felt weird for him to have thousands pairs of eyes from figurines and posters looking at him. Whenever he woke up in the middle of the night, he couldn’t help but be surprise.

But don’t get him wrong. Ryo had nothing against towards the otaku. He had long accepted that the modern Japanese culture is deeply rooted to the Otaku culture. In fact, wherever he went, there were posters and the likes of anime people advertise different shows, products and even politicians.

It only happened that the severity of the number of otaku paraphernalia inside Yuta’s room had long reached the alarming rate.

“Well.. I don’t really mind cleaning up my room… but where are these things going?”

“That’s obvious, honey. To the garbage collection”

Mariko-san said with a smile on her face. But still, as someone like Ryo who was raised in poverty, he had the habit of using whatever was still useful. These otaku things simply smell money to him. If he sell them online, he was sure to get an amount comparable to several months of working full time jobs.

“Why don’t we just keep them in the storage. It’s too wasteful to just throw them.”

And against Mariko-san’s approval, they cleaned up Ryo’s room and placed the otaku things inside 10 big boxes, placing them in the storage room right after.

‘I guess one box of these costs 400,000 yen or so. If I sell them all, shouldn’t I get 4 million yen?’

Ryo happily murmured. He thought of various methods to have the money transported to him once he returned to his own body. He thought of hiding them somewhere for him to fetch on a later date, but knowing someone else could find and keep them, he settled for depositing them to his grandmother’s bank account.

Once emptied, Yuta’s room suddenly looked a thousand times bigger. In fact, this room alone was bigger than Ryo’s and Takako-baasan’s combined.

“Your room looks cleaner and better! How about we go shopping for some room furniture for you?”

Just like every woman’s fondness, Mariko-san was not an exception to being a shopaholic. Yuta wasn’t sure why women loves throwing money so much. Well, with the exception of Takako-baasan and the obaasan’s at the seaside market he frequent to.

“Isn’t it way too late, mom? I’m kinda tired today”

“Mhmm. You’re right. How about tomorrow? We’ll ask Dad to drive us again”

“I guess tomorrow’s fine. But I have somewhere to go in the afternoon.”

When he approved, Mariko-san bid farewell, almost skipping on her steps happily.

Ryo’s room now only consisted of a drawer, a table, a chair, his bed and game consoles he spared from being boxed. He sat on a chair to simply relax and pass time when he noticed his bed sheet has a little sister print. He immediately took off from his seat as he pulled the sheet. While he did so, a small object fell underneath his bed.

“What was that?”

Ryo ducked to see the object, but there was nothing but darkness under the bed. Ryo used his feeling of touch as he stuck out one hand, patting the floor to find the object which fell. However, rather than a small circle object, Ryo felt something big, flat and edged… not very circular. Curiously, Ryo grabbed this thing to see a laptop wrapped in a plastic. Ryo picked up the laptop and carefully placed it over a desk. Turning the power on, he was lucky to see there was no password in the welcome screen.

Ryo browsed over the laptop. He was close to turning the power off and throwing the laptop outside the window. The fucker had a huge collection of little sister hentai and most of them looked no older than ten years old. Almost everything inside the laptop was about anime and little sisters, except for one. Somewhere hidden inside multiple layered folders, there was one folder with nothing related to little sister for once. The folder was named ‘DIARY’. This really surprised Ryo. He hoped to see a few clues, but who would have known he would encounter a diary. This was like meeting the person himself.

Ryo clicked on the folder which contained several word documents named by months and years. He clicked on the oldest dated file which contained the following.

03/23/2014 - Today I’m inside someone else’s body. I’m not sure why and how but not that it matters. This person is good looking and I’m in a fairly wealthy family. Hehehe~ now I can buy everything I want.

03/24/2014 – Damn, fucking school exhausted me. How the fuck is this person such an attention magnet!!? And seriously, a baseball club? I’m glad they believed I was sick. No way am I playing that shit. Oh! Today, I ordered the game Little Little Princess Sister. It sucks that I have to start at the beginning again… Here comes your big brother hehehe :3

03/25/2014 – I stayed awake until 6 a.m. playing Little Little Princess Sister. I’m at the fourth dungeon now. Hehehe… it seems like this person named Yuta’s favorite saying is ‘Hardwork always pay off’. I’m starting to believe it now.

03/27/2014 – Sorry! No diary yesterday. Fuck. They made a big deal out of me sleeping during class yesterday! Like, who the fuck doesn’t sleep in class!? Shitheads! They all should die! BTW, I’m reaching the final dungeon in Little Little Princess Sister. –sobs- I don’t want this game to end! I’m going to order the sequel now! \O/

03/29/2015 – Fuck. This person named Naofumi really pisses me off! He’s starting to doubt me! Like, what the fuck. Leave me alone dude! You, homo or something? You’re always after my ass it’s so annoying. No diary yesterday. So pissed off.

03/30/2015 – I bumped into someone named Sasaki! I dropped the Yakisoba he was eating! Fuck luck! Fuck life! I’m gonna be dead for sure! Whatever. BTW. I forgot to say, Little Little Princess Sister 2 – Sister in Crisis arrived yesterday! I also bought figurines of Maho, Yuka, Rei, and everyone in the game!! I love this rich kid. Please don’t return soon. Hehehehe~

03/31/2015 – Like I guessed, this Sasaki guy is now picking on me. And everyone’s avoiding me. Like, WOW! You all are such terrible friends! Yuta will cry hahaha! Not that I care. At least no one will bother me anymore. This Sasaki guy is satisfied as long as I give him money anyway.

Ryo was surprised, pissed, and sad for Yuta all at the same time. No doubt about it, if ever he see this person named Yamada Tarou, the first thing he’d do is beat the crap outta him. Yamada had made a mess out of Yuta’s life.

Yuta wasn’t someone Ryo personally know and not someone he had known before he swapped into his body. But it looks like he was living such a good life with Yamada ruined. Good thing he had at least recovered Yuta’s popularity. Though, he may be more flashy than Yuta was.

Clicking on the next month’s file, the content was very horrifying to read. It solely consisted him Yamada ruining Yuta’s life that he had skipped them. He couldn’t bear it in his heart to see someone’s life to be trampled just like that, also fearing that someone may do that to his him.

Ryo clicked more of the diary, and the content was similar as ever. The diary was either the fall of Yuta or the progress of him spending Yuta’s allowance and savings to play his games. However, something different started on the diary for the month of December of the same year.

03/27/2014 – I have played most of the little sister games I know of!! TT^TT –sobs- no way!! So I searched for new games online. In the midst of looking for games, I stumbled upon a game forum about little sisters swapping bodies. This seems really interesting and it’s so similar to my condition. Somehow, I’m curious.

03/28/2014 – The little sister game is called ‘Little Sister Swap Wars’. I was reading through the game comments when someone posted that he knew of someone who claimed to be swapped into someone else’s body. He said this person was swapped into a body of a male prostitute. Ew… fucking homo.

03/29/2014 – So while waiting for the game to arrive, I surfed the web about swapping bodies. Most are nonsense! Fuck… people with so much time to spread lies should just hang themselves and die! Hahaah! However, I seem to have caught unto something. Not sure.

03/30/2014 – I’m pushing playing the game a bit later. I’ve caught something! Fuck. No shit! I actually found out the reason why and how I was swapped into this body. Apparently, I’m not the first or am I the only one at the moment to be swapped. I’ll look more info just to be sure.

03/31/2014 – I’m scared… no, I don’t want this. I found out just now… swapping bodies isn’t the sole supernatural phenomenon happening! In fact there seems to be a lot more! I don’t know what, the source didn’t speak any further details but this is one thing for sure. Everything that is happening is solely for the amusement and whim of #)82*(!093 1#&Q!. !GD(!H)#@TU*!*(9#*!E).………………………………………………..

This was what Ryo had been wanting to know all this time! The information about the swapping! Who would have thought it had been a few centimeters away from him! It looked like Yamada wanted to name the person but oddly, in its place are scrambled letters, numbers and characters.

Ryo hurriedly clicked for the next and final month in the diary. However, to his dismay, the content was similar looking randomly scrambled characters with no value. Still, no way he would give up at this point. He was so close to finding it out and yet, it looked like some unknown party was preventing him from doing so.

Two hours had passed since then and the sun had already set. Ryo was still engulfed reading the last of Yamada’s diary. He tried to find out if there was some secret code. His mind was set to solve the most complex clues and yet he found none. Just when he was about to give up for the day, the secret code presented itself on its own. It was the combination of each characters on each line. The code read as follows…

C0n6r@t!oL4T!oN$~!! U F0uNd D d1@rY!!

F!nD moR3 cLu3$ 2 s0Lv3 d1s 6@m3.

--- J O K E R ---

Ryo was dismayed to know that the secret code consisted only of him having to find another clue… and that they had been dancing around someone’s palm, trying to mess up their lives.

But more than that… coming across the last of the secret code, Ryo couldn’t hide his surprise. After all… Joker… was someone he met 8 years ago… at the day of his parents’ disappearance.

And Ryo's Circumstances Part 4 is here!! My laptop is now working!! \\>0/ although the 'kyu' key is very faulty - it doesn't work yet it type on its own sometimes. I did some stuff with my msword though so i have no problem anymore~ sankyuu autocorrect! :D

This chapter is a bit short compared to the others (This only consisted 4 pages, the usual consists 5). But i'm planning to update another chapter today (and if I can, maybe triple udate for today :D) since I have a lot of time yesterday thinking for plot improvisation.

So yeah, this chapter has revealed our antagonist... Joker. I'm not very sure if readers would like the way the story has turned mystery... but this has been my plan all along... and there will be more revelations to come in the coming chapters! At least, a few kyu-uestion is answered now!! (but i think the chapter has made more kyu-estions than answers) (sorry for the silly kyu-thingy... i can't autocorrect here in YO)..

Anyways~ how was it? It seems Ryo has a past with Joker! Find out in the next chapter of Ryo's Circumstances! Please like and comment if you like the story so far

[/font]