Ж Unrevealed Ж

SCAR

2rnhgdj.jpg

2zfskch.jpg

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, yeah it’s true but when the cloud is too dark and dense it becomes difficult to see the silver lining. A story of a rowdy and jovial but short tempered guy who loves making friends, beating up others for friends and a lot more. *chuckles* .. A real life story with a yaoi touch.

PS: I prefer short chapters so its easy for me to write XD as well as you all to read!

2i1o80o.jpg

“Rrring Rrring” the bell rings indicating the freedom for us the students but just for five minutes before the next class begins.

“Wake up!...psstt.. w..wake up!” a slow recognized whisper with a slight shake on my shoulder broke my sleep. *yawns* .. What’s the matter?” I asked in a sleepy voice. “S…S..Sir!” the voice whispered again, “Eh! SIR! ..” hearing that word I got up with a jerk and there stood my Class Teacher with all anger in his eyes.. “S..Sir umm Sorry I had a headache .. that’s why!” dropping my head down I mumbled. “Get out of my class, I know your tantrums and dare you repeat it.” shouting at the top of his voice he stared at me, waiting for me to leave the classroom . “but Sir…” in a defending voice, “GET OUT! I said!” He shouted again. Taking no more time in defending myself I walked out of the class.

“*yawns* Why did he have to scold me for a silly thing *sighs*” I imagined. “ahh.. what a timing I need to pee” running towards the bathroom I thought and was happy that I didn’t have to take permission for it. But who knew a pee would create more trouble for me. As I finished peeing and was walking back to stand outside the class I saw my class teacher angrily going inside the class, “ Oh god! Did he think that I ran out somewhere instead of standing outside” I shivered in fear and ran back in the bathroom thinking I’ll be safe here.

For whole 45 minutes I stood there in bathroom waiting for the class to get over. “RRring” “Ah! The bell rang at last” slowly and carefully getting out of the bathroom I whispered. Taking short steps towards the class like a thief I imagined ”what if Sir is still there?” *shiver* .. but still I had to go back..Reaching the classroom I looked everywhere for Sir but he was nowhere … “PHEWW! What a relief!”

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• robertita

• Aoi

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

2nis4d4.jpg

“Ahh.. no school today” I said while switching on my laptop, “ let’s see.. What em I gonna do today?”; “hmm it’s been quite a while since I chatted with strangers” while imagining I opened my usual chatting site. “Bling! Bling! …. What the … so many notifications!” said me and scrolled down the page to read the messages. “ Atsuo EIJI: Yoru! I have to talk something important with you. Can I have your number?” I read and got a bit tensed. Eiji was a guy I meet online few months back and we became very good friends but still he was a stranger and I never met him in person. Thinking for a while and then typing back ” Eiji .. you can tell me here ..what’s the matter?” , “bling! Bling!” a message came within no time. “I have to tell you something its really important … please give me your number!” the message said. “umm… ok here you go, 994569XXXX” I replied. “tick tock tick tock!” the clock went, as the time passed by. I started becoming impatient “what did he wanted to tell? Why couldn’t he say me on chat?” I wondered as my patience was at its brink to break.

The Phone rings suddenly “

”, with a sudden swift I picked up “hello! Hello E..E.iji?” I stammered; “ Yoru! .. ….” whispered Eiji with a long pause. “y..yoru… I… I .. I am in your town” ..”WHAT!” a chill ran down my spine. “yeah and I want to meet you” Eiji said, “but …Eiji… you have never seen me and neither have I … how will u know its me?” I said still trembling to the thought of meeting an unknown stranger. “I ll call u and tell you where I ll be waiting for you ok! Don’t worry” Eiji said softly. His voice was so matured and heavy which could seduce any human being on this earth. “O.. ok!” I stammered again and the phone disconnected. I thought he will call me back but the phone didn’t ring for hours.

“what if he didn’t like me? What if he is fake? Should I go ?” random thoughts filled my mind that night. I feared to meet him but what if he was a good person?. I couldn’t sleep properly that night.

Next day when I was getting dressed for school I saw my phone blinking and showing “1 new message”, I grabbed it quickly and checked who’s it was though I wished it was from Eiji. “I ll wait for u in the subway which u cross daily to reach ur school. I got a slight shock that how did he knew I crossed that subway every day. I didn’t reply back I was afraid damn afraid this time. My heart was pounding so fast that it could burst out of my chest. I didn’t eat the breakfast as I already was not feeling good. I walked out of house and locked it as I used to live alone. “I won’t go by subway today” I said to myself and began walking. “The subway…” it read , “should I go?” I stumbled as I stopped. Gripping my bag’s straps I moved in slowly. It was dim lit so I thought to speed walk and cross it as fast as I can .. speeded up a little and I reached the middle of the subway, it was quite I looked here and there to see if Eiji was there but I couldn’t see anybody. I started walking again and suddenly a hand pulled me to side and pushed me against the wall. “uhhh..” I panicked. “Yoru!....”

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! But creepy O.o I dont like eiji =-= and r teacher really sooo scary? *shiver* but damn, cant wait to kno how it continues :3

PS: if possible, try not to use the same word a lot of times....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i made the thread last night and was abt to tell u in next pm X) thank u for reading .. and gomen *sulk* i really was abt to tell u ..... i ll soon write chap 3 ^^

- - - Updated - - -

@

The pee pee peeing was the least presentable words I could use XD as URINATE or PISS sounds weird

Uwoooooo where's the 3rd chapter, Wild-san? I cant wait^^

Anyways Eiji's character is something. I like him :D

@

hahah yeah ... me still writing chap 3 will soon publish it ....

u ll see what eiji is very soon XD cel chan *grins*

OKAY!!!! what on earth??

I never knew you can write

-Sama...!!!

lol, kidding :D

This is kinda cool, creepy and something you can long for...

I enjoyed them even though i wished for more.. Therefore am gonna be so waiting for the rest..

You always ROCK.. :3

P.S: send me a note when u put new chapters ( I wanna be the first to read them O.O ).. hehe ^w^

2rwrjap.jpg

His warm breath touched my ear, making my heart skip a beat. “Yoru..” the voice spoke again. “Eiji….! I know its you. ” I said in a cracking voice.

“ I … I love you Yoru” Eiji said as he tenderly rubbed his cheek against mine. With a sudden reflex I pushed him away, “ What’s all this about! ….I don’t even know u properly. “ I replied shockingly and tried to control the unearthed feeling slowly emerging in my heart.

“I really love you Yoru . I came here for you …. Just for u” Eiji exclaimed with a little anger on his tone. “But.. EIji… Its too…” his soft warm touch on my lips stopped me from saying anything further. It was the first time I clearly saw his face. His glassy amethyst eyes, porcelain smooth skin and baby pink lips stunned me there and then.

“Shh…listen to me ..Yoru..” he muttered and bit my ear softly. “Uhh.hh..” I started breathing heavily, I didn’t know what was wrong with me but I somehow liked it. “You are mine ….just mine” he said and started kissing my neck. “Wait.. Ei—Eiji wait!” I tried to stop him, but he forced himself on me and grabbed my hand tightly. “Ahh, Eiji it hurts.. leave my hand” I tried to break free from his grip as I didn’t feel good anymore. “Pleas..e please Eiji let me go. I am not feeling good” I spoke like a weakling with tears in my eyes. I was afraid now, his behavior was weird. “Don’t be afraid of me darling.. I am your friend. I won’t hurt you” Eiji said calmly releasing my hand. Without thinking twice I ran out of the subway and kept running till I felt it was safe to stop.

“why.. why did I have to go there?” I cried in fear, “I’m a fool … Eiji is a psycho I should have never gone there.” recalling what happened in the subway I thought to myself. Suddenly the phone rang “Hello! Who’s this? ..” ; “Yoru .. Its me .. please don’t hang up I’m sorry for today I didn’t mean to scare you I was just out of control. I never meant to hurt you” Eiji tried to explain. “It’s ok Eiji.. It was my first time to meet someone like that so I panicked” I spoke when I realized may be I took things in a wrong way. “I wanna meet you and say sorry ..beep beep!“said he and the phone disconnected.

Aww, I'm waiting more my kitty. I'm so curious what will happen next as Yaru is not a good person.