Kuroko no Basuke Season 3 Confirmed

Tetsu

4e4c9c17feb8972855f3efd3301acb111408534658_full.png

On next week's issue of Shonen Jump, announcement of the 3rd season of the very popular basketball anime - Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball) - is set to be made together with a special color center page. The third season of the anime is expected to air in March 2015.

603840b462eece4a4fe8cde01861f0f51408534634_full.jpg

[source: crunchyroll, twitter @ ArtyDandy]

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• alexia__

• Ryouta

• obu

Top Posters In This Topic

f9cbb7988aa66b6da48dc0ec809435ba1416630986_full.jpg

UPDATE:

As opposed to the prior expectations, the third season for the anime adaptation of Kuroko no Basuke will not be airing on march. Rather, the 51st (compiled) episode is set to air a season before on January 13, 2015. The anime will be produced by Production I.G. and will premiere on MBS, it's Key station then on TOKYO MX.

GRANRODEO will once again perform the opening song of the third series with "Punky Funky Love" while Fo'xTails - a newly created 5 member rock band - will debut performing the ED song "GLITTER DAYS".

• 1 month later...

Let's Update This Once More

kurokos-Basket-3.jpg

The first episode of the 3rd season of the anime 'Kuroko No basket' will be released even sooner than 13 January 2015! Two days earlier, yes! The first episode of KNB is going to air in 11 January 2015...I can't believe this guys lol. You don't know what might happen, they might suddenly say that it would be aired in just one hour XD I can't wait anymore!

And here are the new songs, I mean the opening and ending songs of the Third Season

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...