what anime would you like to see as a YAOI!

kurousagi3

there are alot of anime where i pick guys 2 be pairs like in ouran high school host club i think honey and mori would be amazing togetherrabbit4

• Like 1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Sloan

• celio

• Asakura-Sama

Natsuno and Tohru from Shiki. They could be a perfect couple *.*

And a yaoi with Prussia and Russia from Hetalia. They're my favorite pairing :)

Death Note - Matt x Mello or Mello x Near

Naruto couples like SasuNaru or whatever :D

And an extra scene with Minato and Ryoji from Persona 3. The scene when both see each other for the last time. I think it's perfect to make a yaoi scene *.* I love that pairing from this scene on xD

Hmm I think there are soo many couples wich would be nice as a yaoi. Tooo many.

• Like 1

Kuroshitsuji: GrellxWill -- SebastianxCiel

Princess Jellyfish: I wanted to see a ShūxKuranosuke but there's no such thing even on fanfiction ;_;

Gintama: GintokixShinpachi -- HijikataxGintoki

D.N. Angel: SatoshixDaisuke

I think One Piece should have been a yaoi as well.

And though it's not anime but manga, I had hope to see some yaoi in Cafe Kichijouji de, but alas it was evaded -_-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely want to see kuroshitsuji as yaoi.. I want to see a very hot scene from grell and will.. sebastian and ciel.. and claude and alois.. lol that would be very awesome.. *naughty smile*

• Like 1

there is no way that i watch an anime and see two handsome boys and not want to see that anime as yaoi .

for now ...

Kuroshitsuji : Ciel X Sebastian - Grell X Sebastian - William X Sebastian - William X Grell

Bleach : Ichigo X Ishida - Ichigo X Byakuya - Ichigo X Renji - Ichigo X Hitsugaya - Ichigo X Shuuhei - Ichigo X Zaraki - Ichigo X Ichimaru - Ichigo X Grimmjow - Ichigo X Ulquiorra - Renji X byakuya - Renji X Shuuhei - Renji X Kira - Byakuya X Zaraki - Ichimaru X Kira - Grimmjow X Ulquiorra and so many others ...

Death Note : L X Light

Durarara!! : Izaya x Shizuo - Shizuo X Kasuka - Kasuka X Izaya - Shizuo X Izaya X Kasuka - Kida X Izaya - Shinra X Izaya

D.Gray-Man : Kanda X Lavi

Kimi to Boku : Kaname X Yuta - Kaname X Yuki - Yuki X Yuta - Chizuru X Kaname - Chizuru X Yuki - Chizuru X Yuta

there are lot more :msn_red_fox 14

but i'm too lazy to write all of them ... :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ouran High School Host Club. Cause I would love to see Tamaki Suou and Kyoya Otori together.Would be so hot. The king and the shadow king.

• Like 1

@SARAH

i really wantrd to see the anime Betrayal Knows My Name as yaoi....."

I thought it is. but after watching the first episode, I definitely didn't feel like it was yaoi. I was wondering if I should continue watching it???

Hmm, for me. Saiyuki!!!! The artworks are so amazing. Would be instant classic. The mangaka does shounen ai but they are SO LIGHT, she really needs to go full-on yaoi but unforunately, I heard she is having health problems ]______: I will always rememer her beautiful and unique artwork.

:hamtaro-005 (6):

I'd like to see Sanzo x Kougaiji, Kougaiji x dokugakuji, Sanzo x Goku, hakkai x gojyo so many potential pairings!

• Like 1