The first yaoi manga you read?

StrawberryBunnys

The first yaoi manga I read was Okane Ga Nai because Aarin just made 4 OVAs and I was quite curious to know what happened next. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Ehehe, curious me.

What was yours?

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• Usagi-chan

• Poker face

• moonless-sky

Hm, my first real yaoi manga (so not fanfiction) would have to be Your story I've known. No wait, it was Eerie Queerie, but at the moment I bought a few copies of it, I actually didn't realize that it was a yaoi manga :cuteonion50: You can imagine how stupid I felt when I finally realized it was a yaoi serie :cuteonion53:

But Your story I've known was the first yaoi manga of which I knew it was yaoi, let's put it like that ^^;

• Like 1

You can't be serious. I cannot remember my first yaoi manga was... it was crappy to start with but I started with doujinshis first because of games characters I knew then I went looking for a good yaoi manga. Which wasn't easy. So I can't remember. it was light shonen ai at first, then went to yaoi.

• Like 1

Mine, too, was Okane ga Nai...

I have no idea how I came across it, but I think it's because I was looking around Mangafox for some new mangas to read...

After that I read so many, and I'm running out of mangas to read :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

The first was renai junkie on youtube with the music it was good to read every since got hook reading but yaoi manga and also i love anime no matter what it is. I am older in age lol but big fan reading and watching.

• Like 1

Mine was "Calling" by Ootsuki Miu..I was just looking through my BFF's manga collection at camp(yes,she brought her -then-little manga collection to camp with her..xD) and the first one a picked up was Calling...I liked it :3

• Like 1

I stumbled upon Gravitation... the megamixes... when I was fourteen. I was somewhat traumatized, but also strangely fascinated.

• Like 1

Hotaru's Illusion. I read it when I was on elementary school. I didnt know that it was a yaoi manga. And it confused me. This one is a boy, but this girl kinda looks like a boy. I just realize it was a yaoi manga when I enterd senior high school. Before that, there's still some mystery left inside my head about that manga. Hmmm... Well, childs will found it confusing anyway.

• Like 1

first manga yaoi? hhhmmm, I just remember the first shonen-ai anime and manga kekekkeke

I more like doujinshi than manga back then ^^;;;

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

erm... I dont believe it was the best start for yaoi but my friends kept on discussing the Gravitation DJ so thought I should read it as well... it was quite... shocking back then lol [it still gets to me] and I dont even know how I mangaed to finish the whole thing in one go... I was a total mess the next day in school :8yoyo31:

• Like 1

ROFLOL same here! My older sis had the whole volumes right underneath her wardrobe >___________

And that was my first yaoi experience (I honestly felt so deflowered afterwards it's scary)

• Like 1

It's hard to remember ~

As a child I loved Manga/Anime . . i remember watching Dragon Ball a lot ~

When i got older and entered my first year of high school a friend in the school's manga club insisted that i read a book he gave me . . . After reading it . . I just got into yaoi . . it totally killed my innocence :3

• Like 1

The first yaoi I read was Black Sun, and all I could say was :nosebleed:. First one I watched was Junjou Romantica, and I was like :o so yea sexy men naked... doing things to one another that makes me blush to think about... :nosebleed:.

• Like 1

My first proper yaoi manga was Nee Sensei? by Sakuragi Yaya (is it?)... At the time I still thought that yaoi was actually shonen ai, and that manga gave me an akward surprise.

• Like 1

Heeemm..I forgot the tittle, but first Im into shounen ai, with all CLAMP's light shonen ai manga. Then..I forgot which one is the first for me, Bronze or Yuki Kaori's mangas... :p

• Like 1

My first yaoi (actually its a bara) was Itai Itai Itai by Mentaiko,because i have a friend who is into bara.She had a collection of different mangas and doujins and ever since i read it i got hooked into bara but i still love yaoi too

• Like 1

mine was Koi Janai Kedo by sakuraga mei-sensei, i've fallin' inlove to yaoi while reading the manga leaf3 //I WAS LIKE ARGHHH SO CUTE

• Like 1

I kinda forgot, I think it was crimson spell. It was the manga i encountered when i'm lurking at the net. At first it was disgusting, but later my mind had been curious of that stuff...(had not realized i took i liking to it.)

• Like 1

I can't remember I have read so many. But if it counts I started off with doujinshis of animes I have watched (I think the first one of those was bases around Sasuke x Naruto), and my first shounen ai was Gravitation (borrowed it from library without noticing what it was XD.

• Like 1

I don't quite remember my first Yaoi manga- I have read over half of Mangafox's library of that specific genre- I remeber my first introduction to it though- Youtube- Thought gravitation was a shojo lol

• Like 1