Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• tuti

• Paola91

• meow_meow

Ame Nimo Mayuwanai by HONJOU Rie

oh yes that was a sad one

for me Zetsuai is the saddest one

also , The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese and The Carp on the Chopping Block Jumps Twice

had some sad moments

I think Sakura Gari has a sad ending, I haven't yet read the ones already mentioned so I don't know about them.

Madness is pretty sad, although it has a relatively happy ending :)

Hybrid Child by NAKAMURA Shungiku. The last time I've read it was 3 years ago and I've never read again until now. This is the only manga that made me cry so hard. I dunno why. Maybe because of the tragedy that happened to Kuroda and Tsukishima. I actually read it again after reading this thread and the result is the same. I still cried. aargh! my eyes will become puffy in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
For me it's Lover's Doll and Cut

Same...so far its that and the other works of Kazuhiko...

but I've read some other yaoi mangas that made me cry...I just forgot their titles...XD

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Rainechan!!!!!!!

Ame Nimo Mayuwanai from HONJOU Rie is the most saddist manga I have ever read!!!!!!!!

When ever I read this manga I start to cry, it was sooooooooooooooooo sad!!! *reading it right now =[*

• 3 weeks later...

Sakura Gari is the saddest yaoi manga I have read as of yet. Now I'm tempted to read the others. Though I tend to stay away from sad manga(s) altogether.

I'd say Koi no Kawaki (Yukine Honami, Takaguchu Satosumi) is the one that got to me the most. It's not that it's clearly sad, but the atmosphere, and the desperate relationships between the characters, all the underlying sadness made it an amazing piece of work that I probably won't ever forget.

• 3 weeks later...

I think for me the saddest yaoi/BL I've ever read is Boys Next Door by Kaori Yuki. Its so tragic and sad and sweet and romantic all at the same....I just love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree that Boys Next Door really is a depressing manga, especially for only being three chapters. I loved reading it. Might do so again.

For me..

-ame-nimo-mayuwanai

-Silence

-Cut

-Lover's Position

-Aishuu

But somehow I love Aishuu and Lover's Position the most...^^

The storyline is one of the best that I ever read..

• 2 months later...

Winter Cicada :leaf16: I read the manga: I cried, I Listen to the Drama CD: I cried, even when I watched the Anime I cried. Even though it's not a manga itself its beautiful and I cried an awful lot!

• Like 1

for yaoi anime,, it's Winter Cicada.. i can't sleep the night i watched it, i just kept thinking about it..

for yaoi manga, the latest that i remember and really made an impact on me is Sakura Gari,, i recommend it to you honeys.. :D

for yaoi anime,, it's Winter Cicada.. i can't sleep the night i watched it, i just kept thinking about it

I know! It happened me the same thing. I thought about it all night and I just could stopped crying. I just finished Doushitemo Furetakunai and, it was full of drama and while I listened to the Drama CD I just cry and cry.

What about Sakura Gari?? The drawing is very beautiful and the story simply fantastic! It's definitely a must!

dl_wp_img23.jpg

Winter Cicada :leaf16: I read the manga: I cried, I Listen to the Drama CD: I cried, even when I watched the Anime I cried. Even though it's not a manga itself its beautiful and I cried an awful lot!

for yaoi anime,, it's Winter Cicada.. i can't sleep the night i watched it, i just kept thinking about it..

Fuyu no Semi! why must they die in the end :'(

Yeah...I agree with you guys..for me winter cicada is a really sad story, and I cried over and over watched and read this story.. :leaf16:

Zetsuai too, the story I think was too tragedic. Sometimes I feel sad and broke my heart when I read Harudaki and Koori mamono no monogatari, some of the storyline makes me feels that.. :leaf9:

• 2 weeks later...

True... Sakura Gari is one sad story... if only I can change the ending.. :leaf7:

and from what I remember from Cut, it wasn't the saddest one out there...