Buying Korean books?

JJ2b

Hi ho there!

I'm pretty new, so forgive me in case I posted this in the wrong section. Couldn't really decide on the best place to ask this..:cuteonion24:

I wanted to buy some paper (or in case there aren't any paper versions, then ebook) manhwas but couldn't find an online store selling them. I'm into the whole Shoujo,Josei and Yaoi genre area, so one would think that it'd be easy to find...Tough luck there. I'm looking -for example- for Sweet Blood by Kim Young-se (달콤한 피 by 김세영 )..

I often buy mangas in Japanese shops and have them shipped here but I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to getting Korean stuff.Japanese bookstores seem to hate Korean stuff (a lot like most of them hate international customers, I've come to believe o.ô). You don't even find them on amazon.jp, which has a pretty brought spectrum..So where would you go to to get Korean books?

I found this website (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) that I guess sells ebook versions. But again - I'm not able to speak Korean, so I don't understand the website/buying options, plus I'd prefer to get paper versions for my bookshelves.

Is there a site where I can check, if a book has been translated into Japanese from Korean or Chinese? I understand Japanese, so of course I'd prefer J versions over K or C versions. I've stumbled upon some mangas that were translated to Korean from Japanese (like Otokogokoro or Dekichatta Danshi), so somewhere there is this secret organization translating mangas from Japanese to Korean and vice versa in the dark of the night..:leaf20:

Now I want to find them and....I want to buy the mangas for god's sake!:1onion49:

Anyone here who can point me towards a K-manhwa fujoshi-shop-haven?foxy2

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyralya

• JJ2b

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try the Gmarket website?

They have international shipping and an english version of their website...

Try it:

or directly to the comics section: