Child-like ukes?

PearyBear

I've come across a bunch of yaoi mangas where the uke is basically portrayed as an 8 year old child (whether he's 20 or actually 8).

So I was wondering, are you guys able to get into mangas like this or does it completely turn you off?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senri

• PearyBear

• AoiKagamine

• Appy

I do like a well written story, but child like ukes do throw me off a bit. I did like two of the stories in Hybrid Child, but the middle one just kinda creeped me out a little just for that sole fact. 0_0

Depends on the story. Well, depends on how they portrayed it, sometimes it became a full blown ghastly and pedophillic. But not everytime. Sometimes it's a bit of a turn on. In the end for me it depends on the story.

I agree like sometimes Kuroshitsuji may work but at the same time something like April 4 bothered me. If I can't get past how young they look it's impossible to read.

Oh yeah, like Hisoka and Gon..!! Well it's a matter of personal fetish to other people. Most people may found it simply pedophile while the rest found it adorable. I found bunch of doujunshi manga of Hisogon and it's quite adorable in lots of ways^_^

I don't mind a younger uke, even if their is a large age gap. But when they look like a little kid that is a bit much. I like Loveless so that is about as young as I go. But I suppose if the manga ka is loved. I might read it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if what you mean child-like like yamato nase's work. im fine with it, since it's cute hehehe :3 but since i never read child-like uke in manga other than yamato nase's so i dont know hahaha.. sorry m.-.m

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, ah well I love them the most KilluGon^_^ I wrote some fanfics about them in fanfiction.net.. Illumi Senri is my fanfiction.net pen name, you can take a look if you want.. But yeah, I also love HisoGon...