How long have you been reading yaoi?

kira226

My first couple is from Sakura by Clamp.

But I was in 3rd grade at that time so to me, they are nothing but "the best friendship ever between two guys" :hamtaro-005 (8):

yeah..I was that innnocent :hamtaro-005 (21):

Anyway, in 5th grade, I read Kirai ja nai kedo and from that till now, I always read yaoi.

I guess it means 7 years :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sharingansora

• rraahh

• itsapanda16

• beatlechan

I found yaoi when i was in high school

I was reading random manga when somehow, I ended up with a manga about serial killer x host (I forgot the title). It gave a huge impression on me somehow. I also read a shonen ai about vampire and human, although it has more action than romance

:hamtaro-005 (5):

after that, i read yaoi all the time :hamtaro-005 (12):

so maybe about...3 or 4 years now?:hamtaro-005 (6):

I've been reading yaoi fanfiction since I started playing Ace Attorney (a series which I'm still in love with) five years ago... and BL manga shortly after. I haven't read as much these past few years but I'm hoping to read more now that I've remembered it again :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You started with Crimson Spell?! Haha, awesome! >

I've been reading yaoi since 4 years ago accidentally. :p

well; i guess it was during my last year of middle school...(in my country we study 4years in junior high), which means about one year and half ago! it's not much, but the quantity of yaoi/shonen ai manga/anime i've read/watched is quite impressive!

- - - Updated - - -

well; i guess it was during my last year of middle school...(in my country we study 4years in junior high), which means about one year and half ago! it's not much, but the quantity of yaoi/shonen ai manga/anime i've read/watched is quite impressive!

I have been interested in yaoi since the 6th grade. That was about 9 years ago.

I honestly do not remember what my first yaoi was. I was super obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist most of my middle school years so I think I was just randomly into RoyxEd but if I had to choose a book, it would probably have been Gravitation.

I've been reading yaoi for 5 years.

But, I've shipped boy/boy pairings before that (without knowing what BL was)

My first yaoi manga was Junjou Romantica

• 2 weeks later...

At university, while I was studying Japanese. Well, actually, I started on shoujo and then stumbled across yaoi accidentally, but I've been reading it on and off for four years :-)

maybe ....for 4 or 5 years , started when i was at 12th grade till now but there was a long time i didn't read any. Feeling a bit... weird when i started reading again xD

Around a year already, but I love yaoi so much, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop myself ^-^ (Not that I even want to :D)

Ouch, I feel quite old, but I think it's been eight years, with a break in the middle because I sort of didn't read any kind of manga for the past 3 years.

hmmm i don't know exactly but i guess it's been only a few months :) my first was Junjo Romantica ^^ but now i got really addicted, and i read mostly just yaoi manga :D