Have you ever seen two guys kissing in public?

Yakun

Have you ever seen two guys kissing in public?

just a while ago i came from my cousin's house while i was walking i saw two guys kissing near the large pole O.O

and i was like *is this what they call a Yaoi scene that happen in manga?*

so i took a peak hahaha!..

so how bout you guys have you seen some one doing this?

Wolframseduzindo.gif[/img]

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoshiro

• errburr1

• Sasunarufan13

• raccooncoon

He He yes so many times i lost count!! I think its beautiful and sexy too!

There is a street in Sydney where all the guys hangout- my favorite gelato place is there...

When i was at uni 80% of the guys in my course were gay :p fun times

• Like 1

A few times, but the guy kissing his boyfriend was a friend of mine who invited me to go with him and his boyfriend to wath a movie LOL Too bad he broke up with his boyfriend - I liked that guy XD

• Like 1

No,I haven't seen that scene anywhere -3- I really want to see one [ just one ] lol

but I have seen my friend and his lover has a sweet moment. [ NOT RATE - -!] They really cute. ^ ^

I think I saw my old boss kiss his partner one day at work, (just a peck on the cheek though :/ )

and the other day one of my friends showed me a video of him visiting his boyfriend (long distance relationship) and at one point in the video there was a cute moment when he kissed his boyfriend (now ex, poor guy)

someday I want to be one of those guys one of you can see kissing a guy in public, lol

• 10 months later...

Not YET. *still waiting for real BL Kisssu on the corner* XD But i did saw very passionate hug... Not the bro hug, but the lovey-dovey hug. XD

• 1 month later...

Not yet but I want to see a real couple kissing.. Since I now live in a country where gay marriage is possible, maybe I'll stroll around the park or bars just to see one. Haha!!!

No, never. I'm sure not many men would want to kiss each other in the area where I live, they would most likely get beaten up. I would however love to see an old gay male couple kiss, not in a twisted fetish way. I just really love seeing old people who are still in love, holding hands and giving each other little pecks on the lips. There is something so endearing and sweet about it, never fails to give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I hope am like that when am old.

The first time I was on a field trip to San Francisco when I was in maybe the 5th grade. Out the window of the bus, one of the other students noticed two men were walking down the street holding hands and had stopped to share a kiss. It was so shocking.

Since then, despite now living in a vastly more conservative area, I have seen guys kissing quite a few times in varying degrees of intimacy and hotness depending on exactly how 'public' it really was. In my earliest years of adult freedom, quite a few of my friends were gay or bisexual so there was a lot of opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Yer saw quit a few time back in the day lived in the States travel to San Francisco or in Holland

holding hands or kissing each others like nothing new, hot or not depends how they look for my liking ^^