I have to put my Yaoi-stuff away when...

Angel0fS!n

Minna-san, can you finish this sentence? :hamtaro-005 (8)::hamtaro-005 (8):

I have to put my Yaoi-stuffs away when...

• Like 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel0fS!n

• 현애

• Amander123

• Kookiebish

I don't have Yaoi Stuff.

I only search in ther internet to watch or read Yaoi.

so..I don't put them away. I keep it a secret that I Love/Know Yaoi.

Still under age to buy Yaoi stuff. but.....If this applies in cyber yaoi things also...

I keep my cyber/internet Yaoi stuff when somebody goes inside the room other than my grandmother.

She doesn't really care about what I do. She doesn't even know what I'm doing..XD

• Like 3

I have to put my yaoi stuff away when my annoying little cousins come to visit or at the end of the day it will be all scribbled over and ripped to pieces.

I have to hide everything really well or there will be nothing left. And to that I say "No, thank you!".

That would be the death of me. :cuteonion25:

• Like 2

Hey, i noticed i haven't post mine! So here's mine:

...my religious aunty comes to my room checking on my business.

• Like 2

Hey, i noticed i haven't post mine! So here's mine:

...my religious aunty comes to my room checking on my business.

My mom is very religious too and would freak out if she saw my stuff so I can relate. She would want me to throw it all away :msn_red_fox 18

• Like 2

...when my mother comes in. Even though i am no longer under the age of 18 now..i still hide it. But it's mostly my manga that i work on, cause when i'm reading an actual manga-kas work like tale of the waning moon, awaken forest, etc i don't have to really hide it she thinks it's just a normal manga, but when i'm working on mine..i have to hide it cause she tends to come in when i'm drawing the sex scenes...:msn_red_fox 14

• Like 1

....anyone comes into the room. it's none of their business to be looking at my PC activity anyways whether it's yaoi-related or not. yeah, I'm mean like that. LOL

When my teacher is walking up behind me/ my parents come into the room. (my dad hates anything having to do with homosexuals, even some of my friends T-T )

• 1 month later...

the only Yaoi-stuff i have is in my laptop in my hard disk inside . inside.inside files

when i wanna go any where i close the files :D

• 4 months later...

when my siblings asking me to use my laptop. so, whatever yaoi stuffs in my laptop I have to make sure I transfer them in my hard disk cause no one can touch my hard disk (it is a silent rule) :)

Guest come to visit the house. Some people are not very open minded and may judge also if friends bring their children that is definitely not appropriate for them to see such things lying around the house. :5yoyo21:

If pretty much anyone came into my room, except maybe my sister, but I would still probably put it away.

Although my stuff is all on the computer and stuff, so I'd just minimise it.

• 1 month later...

i dont need to do that.......even my BF or my family member know it. its not big deal.

i got personal lappy, so i dont mind to kick anyone who dare to touch my beloved collection......

nuuuuuuuuuyutakaeg6.jpg

i used ask my BF to see BL movie together, he flattery reject me and tell me franky "its better if u see my thing than another man thing"........nah, and u know my answer "i will, if u dont mind do act like the movie scene"........lol ~~~wat the hell our relation based of.

i dont need to do that.......even my BF or my family member know it. its not big deal.

i got personal lappy, so i dont mind to kick anyone who dare to touch my beloved collection......:7yoyo10:

nuuuuuuuuuyutakaeg6.jpg

i used ask my BF to see BL movie together,:Red_fox: he flattery reject me and tell me franky "its better if u see my thing than another man thing"........nah, and u know my answer "i will, if u dont mind do act like the movie scene"........lol ~~~wat the hell our relation based on.:msn_red_fox 7

• 9 months later...

I have to put my yaoi-stuff away when... my mum goes near my computer. But I really don't have anywhere to put it away, it's all over my house X3, just slightly out of sight XDD:hamtaro-005 (6):