Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Fanclub

qinuox

This is a new manga series that written and illustrated by Shungiku Nakamura. Like Junjou romatica, there are also three couples. (Since I am not very good at descripting in English, there is a link from wikipedia, which could find more information, besides, if there is any word or sentence is not used correctly, please tell me. thks). 'In 2011, the mang:hamtaro-005 (6):a was adapted into an anime television series under the title Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi(Wikipedia, online).' In my own view, this manga are more mature than Junjou romatica in terms of drawing and descripting story, which engages stories in working situations (hope you all could understand what I say...

The first couple: Ritsu Onodera and Masamune Takano (known as Onodera Ritsu no Ba'ai )

The second couple: Chiaki Yoshino and Yoshiyuki Hatori

This couple are not written by Shungiku Nakamura, the story of this couple are written by another writer who corporates with Shungiku Nakamura, so Shungiku Nakamura only drew the picture for this story, however, it is also interesting. 

The thired couple: Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina

There are already 9 Episodes of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and some dramas. (I try to translate Japanese in Chinese in order to translate in English, so there are maybe some word are not good used)...hope you would like this like Junjou romatica!

• Like 20

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisecchi

• EvilStewie

• .dia

• sarah3161

I'm a Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fan! So, I'm happy we have now a Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fanclub! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'm a Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fan! So, I'm happy we have now a Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi fanclub! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I am happy that you like it! May I ask which couple you like best?

I also like Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi! :msn_red_fox 8 Can't wait for a new episode! :)

By the way, thank you qinuox for the fanclub! I was waiting for it for a while! :)

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i never watched the manga

but i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the anime:2yoyo6:

• Like 2

I like so much SIH! :leaf15:

I like all the 3 couples, but I think my fav one is Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina. :msn_red_fox 8

• Like 2

I am happy that you like it! May I ask which couple you like best?

Of course! I like the main paring the most.. I mean Ritsu Onodera and Masamune Takano! rabbit8

You? Which one do you like the most? yoyo7

ahhh i became so obsessed with this (manga&anime) all the couples are cute

but to tell you the truth, lately i became so obsessed with Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina

• Like 4

I like so much SIH! :leaf15:

I like all the 3 couples, but I think my fav one is Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina. :msn_red_fox 8

mee too!!~ Yuki is so frank, always say he like shota~

sarah3161 said:

ahhh i became so obsessed with this (manga&anime) all the couples are cute

but to tell you the truth, lately i became so obsessed with Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina

me too! I love this couple best~ have you watch the anime?

Of course! I like the main paring the most.. I mean Ritsu Onodera and Masamune Takano! rabbit8

You? Which one do you like the most? yoyo7

Sorry to reply late.I like Shota and Yuki best since he is always frank to say how he like Shota. However, I also like Ritsu Onodera and Masamune Takano. It seems that it could still be a long time that Ritsu be fall in love with Takano completely~

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I really like this anime.

I like all the 3 couples, but I think my favourite one is Onodera and Takano.

By the way, can i join ?

The couple I like the most is Masamune x Onodera. (The reason being that, while I like every seme of Sekaiichi, the only uke I really like and doesn't annoy me in the slightest is Onodera. Not that I dislike Kisa or Yoshino but I don't particularly like them either.)Also, while they so obviously love each other, there's always stupid arguments going on, it's so much fun. They certainly do make me laugh. (:

• Like 1

I am huge fan of this anime! Not very graphic but so damn cute! It is hard to pick my favorite because I love who ever is on screen LOL Probably Shōta Kisa and Kō Yukina are my current favorites. I hope they are going to make more of this anime. I haven't bought any of the manga yet. That is next:hamtaro-005 (6):

Guest hannakawai

BIG NEWS!!!!

The September issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing this Saturday that a second television anime season based on Shungiku Nakamura's Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi manga has been green-lit.

• 1 month later...
I like more JUNJOU ROMANTICA but this anime is good, I don't have a favorite pairing and I'm curios to see the 2 season

Before season 2 there will be OAD coming out on 27th of this month...

Same as season 1... I wonder who's story they will go for this time... ^^