The Boy with the Koi Tattoo (Boys in Love #2) - by Rochelle H. Ragnarok ( English )

snowbear

ugNrMBz.jpg

Title: The Boy with the Koi Tattoo (Boys in Love #2)

Author: Rochelle H. Ragnarok

Genre: Yaoi, Boy's Love, MM Romance

Release Year: 2012

Plot:

The Boy with the Koi Tattoo is the second novel in the Boys in Love Series. It starts immediately where the last book finished and now Dai Uie is wandering the streets alone when he stumbles into Kabukicho, a well known red-light district in Tokyo and is confronted with a gang of Yakuza thugs who drag him into “The Red Building” an infamous gay brothel in 2-chrome.

Dai soon meets Shi, the beautiful and mysterious 19 year old Adonis of the place and the two form a near unbreakable bond; trapped in an inescapable fate Dai’s new love carries the weight of a dark past and deadly ambitions.

With the emergence of the latest drug “CHi”, a destructive motorcycle gang called the “Grim Riders” led by the wild and terrifying Miki, a jealous lover, and a brewing war between the street gangs with the Yakuza thrown into the mix makes life and love difficult to grasp.

Download The Boy with the Koi Tattoo (Boys in Love #2) BL Novel:

Get it here >>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

EnjoY! :hamtaro-005 (9):

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• Nyuchanxx

• Explorer

• anamika

thanks for the upload and it looks great but erm what is the first book in this series called...i dont want to read out of order and get super confused!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hello there is a 3rd book Lyrical Disgrace (Boys in Love #3) and i dont see it in the list anyone know where i can find it i really love this story and i dont wana leave it without know what happen with dai :hamtaro-005 (15):

• 4 months later...

i like this story so much, i wish u can upload the next volume "Lyrical Disgrace " i really want to know what will happen next, i was searching but i only found the 3 chapters of Lyrical Disgrace!

please upload the next volume, thank u for sharing :)

btw if anyone want the 3 chapters i have, can pm me and i give u link, because i don't know if i should post it here