你是男的我也爱 / Like Love / I Love You if You Were Men (Chinese BL Movie )

milo001

Trailer with English subs:

[video=youtube;cAtwrh-963I]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Adopted from Chinese BL(Danmei) Novel by Angelina

Starring:

Kong Chuinan as An ziyan

Huang Lige as Maiding

Themesong sang by the lead actors:

More information:

[video=youtube;JWa61Z-Y8pU]

I have found the download for the movie without English subs this afternoon but can't seem to find it again. And since I can't read chinese(eventhough I'm a chinese) it will make it more harder for me to find the page again. This movie is not the end because they'll be drama series next year that'll probably continue from the movie. Anyone that can read in chinese probably can translate this.

There is a fanmade danmei audio drama adopted from this novel as well.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• Maya Hideyuki

• jaylen

• TinaFilan

Found the download page. You need to install the xigua player to download the movie. Click the HD button then the message will come up. Just install the player then you can download and stream the movie at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, please thank Domanager in Aarinfantasy for her/his effort of subbing this movie. Unfortunately I don't know the songs in the movie beside the themesong because I can't read chinese.

So someone in Youtube is saying that both actors is straight and have gf in real life. I like both Huang Lige and Kong Chuinan but I wonder why Chen Peng doesn't want to used a real gay persons for this movie. I really thought that they are gay or bisexual when the director Chen Peng is joking about them but turn out both actors is straight in real life.

Kong Chuinan and Huang Lige doing ice bucket challenge

• 5 weeks later...

someone uploaded the raw version on youtube. I can translate but I hv no idea how to sub movies... this is a good one tho.... both actors r funny and cute... and they will release 2 more movies in 2015 and 2016. :hamtaro-005 (5):

I've not seen any Engsub for this movie in this forum yet, so I thought I might give it a try. This is just the Engsub for Like Love movie.

someone uploaded the raw version on youtube. I can translate but I hv no idea how to sub movies... this is a good one tho.... both actors r funny and cute... and they will release 2 more movies in 2015 and 2016. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Please cant you just post the dialogue translation here.............i am dying to know the story.....:-(

Please remove if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Spoilers:

It's pretty much your average joe meets and fall inlove with hot/ rich boy. It's a light-hearted comedy. The uke tries befriend and Idk if seduce our seme. Seme plays hard to get rararah but he did fall inlove with our uke. I watched the subs in Vietnamese but didn't pay much attention coz I accidently came across the movie and wasnt sure what I'm watching apart from knowing its bl. If anyone is interested I can give it a proper summary after I watch it properly lol.

Hello everybody! This is domanager from Aarinfantasy, and I would just want to update everybody of the status or how the subbing is going ^^ I am actually almost done subbing this, all I need to sub is the last song from the movie. I also read that some people are interested to download the songs, and I was able to find all the songs (even Mai Ding's ringtone), so I'll be putting up links for those as well. Possible release is, hopefully, next week. That is all ^^ Thank you for the support!

-short summarization/spoiler-

The story revolves around An Zi Yan and Mai Ding, who met each other during military training. Mai Ding was dared to ask An Zi Yan about his sexuality, and ever since then, Mai Ding became overly-attached to An Zi Yan, trying his best to get close with him. Later in the story, he realized he's in love with An Zi Yan. What adventure awaits them? Find out when I release 'Like Love' ^^

Hello everybody! This is domanager from Aarinfantasy, and I would just want to update everybody of the status or how the subbing is going ^^ I am actually almost done subbing this, all I need to sub is the last song from the movie. I also read that some people are interested to download the songs, and I was able to find all the songs (even Mai Ding's ringtone), so I'll be putting up links for those as well. Possible release is, hopefully, next week. That is all ^^ Thank you for the support!

-short summarization/spoiler-

The story revolves around An Zi Yan and Mai Ding, who met each other during military training. Mai Ding was dared to ask An Zi Yan about his sexuality, and ever since then, Mai Ding became overly-attached to An Zi Yan, trying his best to get close with him. Later in the story, he realized he's in love with An Zi Yan. What adventure awaits them? Find out when I release 'Like Love' ^^

Thank you for your effort Domanager. Nice to see you here as well. I wanted to have the song that is on when Maiding is drunk at his roomate birthday party. The song make me Lol.

Thank you for your effort Domanager. Nice to see you here as well. I wanted to have the song that is on when Maiding is drunk at his roomate birthday party. The song make me Lol.

You mean the one BGM when Mai Ding was sleeping in the Love Hotel? If its that, here it is ^^

[video=youtube_share;D9YTu8xo2iQ]

i'm not really sure but i think i found the drama version of this movie . i found it on youtube, here is the link

but the video is not subbed yet. i hope someone can make engsub for this drama version ^^

is that the uncut version

? i would like to watch the uncut version , i saw a few seconds of a hot scene (hahaha sorry my pervert mind ) and its not in the video on youtube that someone posted here lol

same here, I've watched the movie and drama version, but I didn't see the rated scene. :'(

I watched a short video from instagram though, and the 21+ scene is totally hot! XDD I really want to watch the uncut version... :(

here's the link to the video in instagram XD

Domanager thank you for all your hard work much is appreciated. I also read that you are going to put up the download links for the songs, I was wondering if you can also up the one of the insert song that was in episode 9 from the uncut version? If you can again much is appreciated!

kyaaaaa!!!1 i've found it , the complete uncut version (awesome hot scenes it gave me a nose bleed lmao) please someone translate it , go watch it people hahahaha

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3